ROLLING OUT OF MONKEYPOX VACCINES.........

ROLLING OUT OF MONKEYPOX VACCINES.........

Postby esperasave » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:03 pm

Be The first one to receive with one of the best shot ever to thwart the spread of Monkeypox. The next gray area that we will be seeing to be thwarted is The Monkey Business of Selling and Manufacturing of Guns from GUN STORES and GUN FACTORIES For Mass Destructions Aiming at Civilians and recently, THE ASSASINATION OF JAPANESE PRIME MINISTER ABE with high powered Guns. Enough is Enough to Flood The Societies with Guns and Ammunitions.

Last edited by esperasave on Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Re: ROLLING OUT OF MONKEYPOX VACCINES.........

Postby Queen » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:25 pm

esperasave wrote:Be The first one to be given one of the best shot ever to thwart the spread of Monkeypox. The next gray area that we will be seeing to be thwarted is The Monkey Business of Selling and Manufacturing of Guns from GUN STORES and GUN FACTORIES For Mass Destructions Aiming at Civilians and recently, THE ASSASINATION OF JAPANESE PRIME MINISTER ABE with high powered Guns. Enough is Enough to Flood The Societies with Guns and Ammunitions.

Ano ka ngayon ?
Inismol mo yung thread ko about monkey pox virus ... like “ Oh it’s not pandemic unlike coronavirus “ blah blah blah .
Na puro masasakit na salita ang inabot ko seyo na porke people already knew about monkey pox na im only posting worthless links etc etc

Naku I knew it talaga from the beginning na monkey pox is a serious threat most especially among gays ... and when I read the news about WHO na declaring it as a global threat na ... napa iling na lang ako .
I wanted to do a follow up thread here in Misso ... pero sabi ko ... wag na lang .... it will be ignored at iismolin na naman ako by people like you na posting na naman ako ng nonsense thread .
And Lo and behold ... here you are .... yung nag insulto saken about posting monkey pox virus and singing a different tune .

~sigh ~
Queen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: working
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the internet

Postby esperasave » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:20 pm

Queen wrote:
esperasave wrote:Be The first one to be given one of the best shot ever to thwart the spread of Monkeypox. The next gray area that we will be seeing to be thwarted is The Monkey Business of Selling and Manufacturing of Guns from GUN STORES and GUN FACTORIES For Mass Destructions Aiming at Civilians and recently, THE ASSASINATION OF JAPANESE PRIME MINISTER ABE with high powered Guns. Enough is Enough to Flood The Societies with Guns and Ammunitions.

Ano ka ngayon ?
Inismol mo yung thread ko about monkey pox virus ... like “ Oh it’s not pandemic unlike coronavirus “ blah blah blah .
Na puro masasakit na salita ang inabot ko seyo na porke people already knew about monkey pox na im only posting worthless links etc etc

Naku I knew it talaga from the beginning na monkey pox is a serious threat most especially among gays ... and when I read the news about WHO na declaring it as a global threat na ... napa iling na lang ako .
I wanted to do a follow up thread here in Misso ... pero sabi ko ... wag na lang .... it will be ignored at iismolin na naman ako by people like you na posting na naman ako ng nonsense thread .
And Lo and behold ... here you are .... yung nag insulto saken about posting monkey pox virus and singing a different tune .

~sigh ~

YOU ARE JUST ONE OF A KIND PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD RATHER THE UNIVERSE....... PROUD OPENLY STRAIGHT.
esperasave

Postby Queen » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:21 pm

esperasave wrote:
Queen wrote:

Ano ka ngayon ?

~sigh ~

YOU ARE JUST ONE OF A KIND PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD RATHER THE UNIVERSE....... PROUD OPENLY STRAIGHT.

Straight na bendable .

Bwahahahaha <=== evil laughter

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

>:) >:) >:) >:)

Pero wag ka .
Strict ang parents ko .
Kaya wag umasa .

Another Bwahahahaha <=== evil laughter

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

>:) >:) >:) >:)
Queen

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:50 am

Mga shuklang SHEEPLE naniniwala pa ba kayo sa moneypox??? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

D nyo vaaaahh alam side effects yan ng bakulam?

https://rumble.com/v1dar55-the-fall-of- ... rt-18.html
puke.mo.vaho
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:57 am

Sino ditong mga SHUKLANG sheeple nag patusok ng bakulam na buhay pa or meron ng sakit? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Tandaan nyo mga sheeple hanggang 5-yrs na lang yung life span nyo.
YOUR LIFE is a ticking bomb =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:00 am

For the meantime...mag booster pa kayo dahil free yan at UNLIMITED. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Postby Queen » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:43 pm

Ayan na .
New York declaring state disaster emergency because of the monkeypox virus outbreak .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 191232002/

New York declares state disaster emergency for monkeypox outbreak
David Robinson
New York State Team

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul late Friday declared New York's rapidly spreading monkeypox outbreak a state disaster emergency as authorities raced to distribute vaccines to curb the virus' spread.

The measure comes as New York's monkeypox infection count approached nearly 1,400 cases, with most infections in New York City, which is the epicenter of the outbreak in the U.S.

"More than one in four monkeypox cases in this country are in New York State, and we need to utilize every tool in our arsenal as we respond," Hochul said in a statement, addressing the emergency declaration.

The World Health Organization's director declared the virus a global health emergency late last week. As of Wednesday, over 20,000 cases of monkeypox had been detected globally in 77 countries. The U.S. currently has about 4,600 reported cases, USA TODAY reported.

The executive order specifically extends the pool of eligible individuals who can administer monkeypox vaccines, including EMS personnel, pharmacists and midwives. It also allows physicians and certified nurse practitioners to issue non-patient specific standing orders for vaccines, and requires providers to send vaccine data to the state Health Department.

Meanwhile, San Francisco's mayor declared a state of emergency Thursday over the growing number of cases in the city, which has 261 out of California's 800 cases.

"We are in desperate need of vaccines to support the people of San Francisco," Mayor London Breed said.

Federal health officials said they’re still weighing whether to declare monkeypox a public health emergency, which would free up more resources.

After the federal government struggled to obtain enough monkeypox vaccines earlier this month, supplies steadily climbed in recent weeks, culminating Friday with the distribution of 780,000 doses nationally.

About 110,000 doses went to New York, including about 30,000 outside New York City.

Vaccine clinics in the greater New York City area as well as several upstate counties faced overwhelming demand for shots earlier this week amid limited vaccine supplies, as people booked available appointments within hours.

Queen

Postby Queen » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 pm

Masakit ....
Makirot ...
At mahapdi pa ang mga panglalait , pang aalipusta at pangyuyurak na ginawa saken ng esperasave nayan .
Tapos yung admin/mod dito eh binasura yung thread ko about monkeypox virus at tinapon sa chit chat lounge .

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Sobra ang ginawa ng mga yan saken .

I was just sounding the alarm kase nga yang monkeypox virus nayan eh at that time eh had the making of another major disaster like the coronavirus.
Kase airborne ... tapos they discovered na sexually transmitted pala with high incidence among men having sex with men .

There’s actually another major outbreak sa Ghana ... yung Marburg virus na super deadly na walang cure .
It’s like Ebola virus ... but just like Ebola eh kelangan prolonged contact and exposure sa bodily fluids ang mode of transmission .
So essentially just wear gloves and PPE .
Highly deadly yang Marburg virus pero it’s not highly contagious unlike coronavirus and monkeypox virus .... nakakahawa pero yung mode of transmission nya eh hindi airborne .

Yang monkeypox .... airborne na nga tapos sexually transmitted pa eh ang lilibog ng mga bakla diba .... so very concerned ang mga otoridad when I first created my thread .
Queen

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:26 am

Oh emmmgeeee. Sheep pox is on the rise =O/

Mga shuklang dugyot na madaling mauto Sa WHO basahin nyo

https://ibb.co/brLXWSd
puke.mo.vaho

Postby esperasave » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:58 am

Queen wrote:Masakit ....
Makirot ...
At mahapdi pa ang mga panglalait , pang aalipusta at pangyuyurak na ginawa saken ng esperasave nayan .
Tapos yung admin/mod dito eh binasura yung thread ko about monkeypox virus at tinapon sa chit chat lounge .

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I was just sounding the alarm kase nga yang monkeypox virus nayan eh at that time eh had the making of another major disaster like the coronavirus.
Kase airborne ... tapos they discovered na sexually transmitted pala with high incidence among men having sex with men .

There’s actually another major outbreak sa Ghana ... yung Marburg virus na super deadly na walang cure .
It’s like Ebola virus ... but just like Ebola eh kelangan prolonged contact and exposure sa bodily fluids ang mode of transmission .
Highly deadly yang Marburg virus pero it’s not highly contagious unlike coronavirus and monkeypox virus .... nakakahawa pero yung mode of transmission nya eh hindi airborne .

Yang monkeypox .... airborne na nga tapos sexually transmitted pa eh ang lilibog ng mga bakla diba .... so very concerned ang mga otoridad when I first created my thread .

Your articles about Monkeypox before were overkilling and overboard because of so much hatred and trolling against gays, bisexuals and other LGBT people so it wasn't taken so seriously. However, you never changed about your attitude towards the gays and their community until the present time. I'm not sure if people would ever embrace your opinions.
esperasave

Postby Queen » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:24 pm

esperasave wrote:
Queen wrote:Masakit ....
Makirot ...

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Your articles about Monkeypox before were overkilling and overboard because of so much hatred and trolling against gays, bisexuals and other LGBT people so it wasn't taken so seriously. However, you never changed about your attitude towards the gays and their community until the present time. I'm not sure if people would ever embrace your opinions.

Sobrang katampalasanan .... kasinungalingan ... pamimintang ... at akusasyones ang ginagawa mo saken .
There’s no hatred nor trolling whatsoever sa thread ko .
There was no opinion on my part ... I posted news links about monkeypox virus na natuklasan nila eh with high incidence among men having sex with men .... at ang culprit eh gay sauna sa Europe .
It’s a legit news links...walang kinikilingan ... pawang katotohanan lang ... serbisyong pang tao lamang .

Eto yung thread o .

viewtopic.php?f=279&t=1926410

Wala kang kawala .
Hindi uubra ang kasinungalingan mo.
Ang nire reklamo mo at that time eh ... nonsense yung thread ko.
Queen

Postby Queen » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:04 pm

Ay !

Baklang esperasave !
Baklang esperasave !
Bakla ka !

I got the monkeypox virus vaccine just now .
Limited lang ang supply and I’m qualified to get one kasi I’m a frontliner.
O di ba ? .... bongga ang Queen . Frontliner.

Ay may chika ako seyo .
You can easily tell na ang tar-jet demographics ng monkeypox virus vaccine nayan eh yung LGBTQ.
Right at bat sa screening questionnaires eh derechahan about your sexual orientation. Mga 4 questions I think .
The rest about your medical history tsaka yung vaccination history mo kung nagkaron kaba ng reactions etc .

At eto ang pasabog .
Ampopogi ng mga nagpapa bakuna . Mga masel masel , balbonic etc .... na alam mong mga beki na straight acting .
Kase nga di ba its summer ... eh ang mga beki eh showing a lot of skin .
Basta you can easily tell kung sino sino ang nagpapa bakuna kase they are frontliners at kung sino sino ang mga bakla .
Queen

Return to World News & Local News