What Kind of A Missosologist Are You?

What Kind of A Missosologist Are You?

Postby Prozac » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:20 pm

The last time there was an issue being discussed in Missosology, I was asked point-blank by another forumer, “What kind of Missosologist are you?”
It took me a while to recover my composure. It came from out of the blue, and I was thrown off guard by the gravity of the inquiry. It was not a
simple question. While some people may rattle a snappy comeback, I am not one of those people who make a response in a gunfire fashion and
make responses just for the sake of doing one. I always think about the repercussions of answering irresponsibly.

In the marketplace of ideas, this forum is a silent witness to a lot of personalities, their eccentricities, idiosyncrasies, and peculiarities. In one hour
of surfing this forum's topics, an ordinary netizen will know the nature of Misso's microcosm, and they will learn too how members treat and interact
with each other. To the faint-hearted maybe they will cringe or take cover. But to the curious, they will be tickled pink because there is just too much
energy going on. So what kind of a Missosologist are you? In the spirit of fun, we sorted out the members and label them according to their style of
writing and the way they are perceived by netizens just passing by.

We are not here to judge or ridicule them but just to mirror the way they were perceived and discerned. Indeed there's a lot of species to this sordid
side of town. Please read on and see which one you are. And lest I will be misconstrued: "Batobato sa langit ... and tamaan huwag magalit."

1. The Historian - Historians are those members who can memorize the winners of Miss Universe, what year, and from what country. When they
make pageant essays, they will bore you with facts, and everything is supported with footnotes and sources. The bibliography is how historians
demonstrate their methodology and support their conclusions.

2. The Editors - The Editors are those types who are never satisfied with what they wrote. They can return to something they wrote a month,
a year, or a decade ago and still find ways to improve on it. Their writing is never finished. They are edit-freaks and are on a constant quest for
perfection.

3. The Thesaurus Maniacs - They are the kind of writer who loves finding the perfect word to describe something. Thesaurus comes in handy when they
are writing. It’s not that they want to use bigger words, They want to use the most appropriate word.

4. The Word Processors - They are the kind of writer who thinks faster than she can type, which is about 90 WPM. They mumble words and by
the time she knew it, she forgot the thought. She clenched her fist in desperation, and she pounded her tables like it was a necessity.

5. The Obsessive-Compulsives - They are the type who rephrase, revise, correct, delete, polish, redact and rehash. They treat what they wrote
as masterpieces and there is no room for errors. When she hit publish or send, another proofreading is in order. One test: if you subscribe to
Grammarly lately, you belong to this group.

6. Long and Size Matter Addicts - These species thrive on long and thorough dissertations and expositions. They always struggle with the economy of
words. While the rest of the members contend with one-liners and quick punchlines, they settle for a long and tedious thesis. Learning
to be concise is a struggle for them and they stay away from Twitter for obvious reasons. (Twitter requires only 250 or so characters and loves direct-to
-the-point answers. Going around the bush is a big no-no.)

7. The Dictator -These types are sneaky. They crawl up in almost all topics in the forum. They make their way into your brain and change the way
you feel about a certain candidate or issue. When a member displays a partiality for or prejudice against someone, something, or some idea and they
routinely brainwash and indoctrinate the readers to avoid and stay out of support of a certain candidate, you belong to this group.

8. The Narcissistic - This type likes to talks in terms of I, me, and myself. They think Missossology revolves around them. Without their brilliant
guidance, Missosology is falling apart. When success comes their way they gladly take all the credit and they reward themselves by elevating
themselves to a certain status nobody can reach.

9. The Fear Mongerer - This type they "Inspire" with Fear -They like people to know that any mistake can be punishable by unemployment. And for
Missosology members, stripping them of their membership. They always write the forum big guys to watch and monitor this and that member.
They think the best way to motivate members is to make them feel like their membership is something they must do to survive rather than something
they want to do.

10. The Vindictives - They crucify would-be victims and nail them on the cross. They make a tandem with other members and there is a barrage of
vile and venom in their language. Underneath their apparent sense of superiority, they have an exaggerated need to feel approved and loved.
Vindictiveness can also be seen in an instance when a member is targeted and deduct reputation points without any valid reason at all.

11. The Disrespectful - Respect Doesn't Matter-Their ideal image of a member-to-member relationship is to give as little as possible and get a lot back.
Whenever a member has written something wrong, they don't hesitate to "chew out" a person in classic Jam Magno style. All the responses they send out
are typed in ALL CAPS and flagged as urgent to maximize member's humiliation.

12. The All-Knowing - They are Never wrong - Why would they ever admit to being wrong when they have a line of scapegoats in the horizon just waiting
to take the blame? They are on the elite status, their image is their most important asset, and being wrong is not an option. They take credit for all the
prediction's successes and they pass off failures to others.

13. The Delusionals - Most common in this fora is grandiose and persecutory delusions. When fans declare they are the new Powerhouse of Beauties
they are grandiose in nature. Persecutory delusions involve the theme of being followed, harassed, cheated, conspired against, spied on, attacked, or
otherwise obstructed in the pursuit of goals.

14. The Prophets - You will recognize them easily because you will feel their presence 2 weeks before any pageant. In ordinary times they are AWOL.
They will drag you into the abyss of the ennui with their predictions and more often than not just like the weather forecasters, they are always wrong.

15. The Reticent - They are the kind of writer who wishes they wrote or talk more like Sean Hannity when engaging in an argument or a debate in
Fox News. They know what they want to say and have all the right words in their heads, but they don’t have the adroitness or the courage like Sean.

16. The Punch Liners - These members bloom and blossom with their short banter and funny wisecrack. They flourish when they crack gags and spoofs.
And they always end their piece with a stinging punchline making them "the quote of the day".

17. The Sexually Connotated - every time he opens his mouth there is a secondary meaning of the word or expression he uses which has sexual
coloring in addition to its explicit or primary meaning. When he writes it's raining double entendres, ambiguities, and innuendo with sex as its
guiding light. Their bylines use phallic symbols to distinguish them apart from the rest

18. The Paranoids - Ideas of reference characterize this group. They give personal significance to unrelated or trivial events, and perceiving events as
related to them when they are not. They have that belief that they are being singled out or a candidate she is close with is being ganged up by people
in power.

19. The Defensives- Some members react defensively because they anticipate or perceive a threat in their environment, not usually because they're just
wanting to be difficult. When someone gets defensive about their idea or point of view, we know they aren't comfortable with what they are saying
or writing. Rather than preventing them from aggression or attack, defensive behaviors create distrust towards them that may not have been there before.
This lead to a vicious cycle of defending, frustrating, guarding against future frustration and causing more bad feelings.

20. The Superstars - (contributed By Virginia Dalisay)- The Superstar is someone who loves and seeks attention, be it in a good or bad way. In short,
takaw pansin, takaw atensyon, famee whoree kumbaga. I agree Virginia that there are Superstars or Attention Getters within our midst. Attention-
seeking behavior is either a conscious or unconscious attempt to become the center of attention, sometimes to gain validation or admiration. The
Superstars are known for their over-the-top commentaries, or maybe they make screaming headlines just to draw attention. They also overact and
exaggerate when they critique, and they are so eager to gain approval from others. And they take everything extremely personally, when under
attack. They always feel uncomfortable in situations when they are not the center of attention. They are overly dramatic, theatrical, and show an
exaggerated expression of emotion. Their reaction may seem out of proportion to the circumstances.

21. Trending Missosologist - Trending Missosologist is the one who tops creating threads and his thread views are second to none. You will notice how
members react to his headlines, (whether positive or negative) and the number of responses mushroomed like it was the most important issue of the
day. Reputation points (whether for or against) are in an all-time-high mode, and in his absence his name is still mentioned in the discussion. Posters
respond to his comments or mention him in their responses. His threads garnish a truckload of replies and obsessed posters and pesters revered his
name (whether positive or negative)

22. The Caricatures - The caricatures have the penchant to show images showing the features of himself or its subject in a simplified or exaggerated way
through sketching, pencil strokes, videos, or other artistic methods. In their marquees, you will see images of animals, a person on the verge of panic,
a thin or ugly beauty queen, a woman having a laughter fit showing a fractured molar or somebody rolling her eyeballs, arching her eyebrows, or somebody
in a state of rage (showing dagger looks ... (oh if looks could kill the subject could be dead right now) about to commit a crime of passion. Caricatures can
be insulting or complimentary and can serve a political purpose or be drawn solely for entertainment. They are created for a humorous or grotesque effect,
or to make a subtle point about his viewpoints or perspective. When used to highlight human shortcomings, caricatures are a form of satire.‍

22. The Joker - This type makes their readers laugh, or get amused. Their purpose is to break the monotony, boredom, and tedium, and make the reader’s
nerves relax. The writer used techniques, tools, and words, in order to bring to light new and funny sides of Misso's life

23.The Biased - Recognizing biases takes practice. As you read, ask yourself the following questions to help you identify biases:

Does the member use overly positive or overly negative language about the subject?
Does the member use emotionally charged language about the subject?
Does the member use vague or generalized language about the subject?
Does the member omit any important facts?
Does the member add information and evidence that seems unnecessary just to bolster his or her point?
Does the member fail to properly cite his or her sources?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you can be pretty sure that the writer has some sort of bias toward the subject.

There are still a lot of subgroups a Missosologist will fall into. Do you recognize some of these groups? If you do, please feel
free to respond and write.

Last edited by Prozac on Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: What Kind of A Missosologist Are You?

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:33 pm

There's no way you can stereotype people in the social media such as here because we provide articles and responses as we go along and accordingly. But as for me I write my views that will guide and inform people about human behaviors incorporatedly and meaningfully. With the advent of social media, people has become so impulsive and careless about what they would have to impart and share with their opinions to others. We need to be responsible in our dealings with the social media to empower and be powerful.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:35 pm

So ...
You like putting people in a box and label them .

One thing I learned in life.
Don’t judge people .
[youtube]56QpRe0YPiQ[/youtube]
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Amuyong
Hobbies/Interests: Spewing chaos, drama and comedy.
Message: Granny bring back the DEMON TAG. I want it and I'm qualified.

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:17 am

PARANG AKO 'YUNG #17. >---o oooo
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:21 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:PARANG AKO 'YUNG #17. >---o oooo

Not really. Just partly (especially the phallic symbol. hahaha. ) But thanks for being a good sports buddy.
I really appreciate a person especially if he has the courage and can make fun of himself once in a while
without getting offended or aggrieved.

As for myself, I am more of #4 and #6.
Prozac

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:09 am

Ayyyyyy bakit wala yung

"The Superstar"

chossssssssss

=;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Miss Valenzuela » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:10 am

THIS IS SO ME!!!

WINK WINK IKTER!

8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Prozac wrote:17. The Sexually Connotated - every time he opens his mouth there is a secondary meaning of the word or expression he uses which has sexual
coloring in addition to its explicit or primary meaning. When he writes it's raining double entendres, ambiguities, and innuendo with sex as its
guiding light. Their bylines use phallic symbols to distinguish them apart from the rest

JEFF MADARANG
[youtube]j_3Zi2NH-L0[/youtube]
GUSTO KO NG NOTA ♪ ng NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪ MO ♪ ♪ ♪

TITIK ♪ TITIK ♪ NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪
Miss Valenzuela

Real Life Name/Nick: Precious Love M.V.
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Queen
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageant, Ambassador of Love
Message: Gloria al bravo pueblo que el yugo lanzó, la Ley respetando la virtud y honor.

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:39 am

Prozac wrote:

Not really. Just partly (especially the phallic symbol. hahaha. ) But thanks for being a good sports buddy.
I really appreciate a person especially if he has the courage and can make fun of himself once in a while

I really don’t care about putting myself in a box and being steorotyped or labelled as such. As long as I can share my views and opinions freely but within the parameters and in the context of responsible influencer, that's all it matters to me. I want to be wise, smart and intelligent in any topics to be discussed so I can empower the fanatics in this forum for a lively discussions. I want people to be active, awake and energetic not a sleepy air head with a faint of heart or else Miss Universe is not a kind of show you want to view. Miss Universe is Que Horror and unpredictable. I need my cardiovascular and nervous system's intact when I follow the Miss Universe season.
esperasave

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:48 am

esperasave wrote:
Prozac wrote:

I really don’t care about putting myself in a box and being steorotyped or labelled as such. As long as I can share my views and
opinions freely but within the parameters and in the context of responsible influencer, that's all it matters to me. I want to be
wise, smart and intelligent in any topics to be discussed so I can empower the fanatics in this forum for a lively discussions. I want
people to be active, awake and energetic not a sleepy air head with a faint of heart or else Miss Universe is not a kind of show
you want to view. Miss Universe is Que Horror and unpredictable. I need my cardiovascular and nervous system's intact when I
follow the Miss Universe season.

Good for you esperasave. Continue doing intelligent and responsible writing, Missosology needs you, and may your tribe increase.

As for stereotyping and labeling, we did it in the spirit of fun, not to judge or belittle them. For educational purposes, we tried
to identify them, because not everybody knows consciously this and that behavior exists. We placed ourselves in the box, but that
is not a negative thing. I am always a firm believer, that in order for one to be successful in life, one has to know his real self and
how he affects others. Somebody has to put a mirror in front of us so we can have a good insight into how our minds operate.

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom, a phrase coined by Aristotle. We are so busy evaluating everybody else that we
sometimes forget to peep into the inner sanctum of our being. The fact is the “happiest person are those who continue to fine-tune
and improve themselves. And since we are in the business of passing judgment to others, we know our hearts and our keyboard are
in the right place when we say our much-dreaded one-liners.
Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:07 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Ayyyyyy bakit wala yung

"The Superstar"

chossssssssss

=;)) =;)) =;))

Virginia Dalisay, will the real "Superstar" please come out?

Seriously Virginia. I am going to give you the floor and please give us your insights about "The
Superstar". You are maybe the best person to describe to us, "The Superstars" in our midst. You'll
never know there are Superstar characteristics lurking behind everybody's persona. That we need to
know.
Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:10 am

Miss Valenzuela wrote:THIS IS SO ME!!!

WINK WINK IKTER!

8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Prozac wrote:17. The Sexually Connotated - every time he opens his mouth there is a secondary meaning of the word or expression he uses which has sexual

If you say so... hahaha. You are a good sports buddy!
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:15 am

Prozac wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Prozac wrote:

I really don’t care about putting myself in a box and being steorotyped or labelled as such. As long as I can share my views and
opinions freely but within the parameters and in the context of responsible influencer, that's all it matters to me. I want to be
wise, smart and intelligent in any topics to be discussed so I can empower the fanatics in this forum for a lively discussions. I want
people to be active, awake and energetic not a sleepy air head with a faint of heart or else Miss Universe is not a kind of show
you want to view. Miss Universe is Que Horror and unpredictable. I need my cardiovascular and nervous system's intact when I
follow the Miss Universe season.

Good for you esperasave. Continue doing intelligent and responsible writing, Missosology needs you, and may your tribe increase.

As for stereotyping and labeling, we did it in the spirit of fun, not to judge or belittle them. For educational purposes, we tried
to identify them, because not everybody knows consciously this and that behavior exists. We placed ourselves in the box, but that
is not a negative thing. I am always a firm believer, that in order for one to be successful in life, one has to know his real self and
how he affects others. Somebody has to put a mirror in front of us so we can have a good insight into how our minds operate.

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom, a phrase coined by Aristotle. We are so busy evaluating everybody else that we
sometimes forget to peep into the inner sanctum of our being. The fact is the “happiest person are those who continue to fine-tune
and improve themselves. And since we are in the business of passing judgment to others, we know our hearts and our keyboard are
in the right place when we say our much-dreaded one-liners.

Youre so intelligent too because you know your facts and where you stand for. That's what you called levelling or squaring off.
esperasave

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:18 am

Prozac wrote:

"The Superstar"

chossssssssss

=;)) =;)) =;))

Seriously Virginia. I am going to give you the floor and please give us your insights about "The
Superstar". You are maybe the best person to describe to us, "The Superstars" in our midst. You'll
never know there are Superstar characteristics lurking behind everybody's persona. That we need to
know.

I am not sure, but for me, maybe a Superstar is someone na mahilig sa atensiyon at pansin, be it in a good or bad way.

In short, takaw pansin, takaw atensyon, famee whoree kumbaga... =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:27 am

My friend emailed me that my status changes today from semi-active to Missosologists.

You see I am not even thrilled or delighted about my label. I was not even aware of the changes.
Whether it is a demotion or promotion, I don't know. All I know is that I am just so happy inter-
acting with you guys, and that's all that matters.
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:32 am

Prozac wrote:My friend emailed me that my status changes today from semi-active to Missosologists.

You see I am not even thrilled or delighted about my label. I was not even aware of the changes.
Whether it is a demotion or promotion, I don't know. All I know is that I am just so happy inter-

Yes, we can be happy people as long as we are all benign in dealing with each other.
esperasave

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:07 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
Prozac wrote:

"The Superstar"

chossssssssss

=;)) =;)) =;))

know.

I am not sure, but for me, maybe a Superstar is someone na mahilig sa atensiyon at pansin, be it in a good or bad way.

In short, takaw pansin, takaw atensyon, famee whoree kumbaga... =;)) =;)) =;))

Thanks, Virginia for giving us your input. You see another group was born, and the way you described them, I
am compelled to include them in my list. The registry would be incomplete if we don't mention The Superstars. They
deserve a spot and it is a great injustice if we don't mention their presence and contributions. This is what makes
Missosology a challenging niche to be in, as everybody in the roster was ably represented.
Prozac

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:57 am

esperasave wrote:
Prozac wrote:My friend emailed me that my status changes today from semi-active to Missosologists.

Yes, we can be happy people as long as we are all benign in dealing with each other.

Ateng esperasalve,

"benign" ?

or maybe you mean

"civil"
"courteous"
or "polite"
?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Ateng esperasalve,

"benign" ?

or maybe you mean

"civil"
"courteous"
or "polite"
?

All 9f the above are the same.
esperasave

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:32 pm

There is just one thing I want to say about The Superstars AKA Attention Getter while we are at it. This tool you used
of getting incessant attention is unwise and should be avoided. Experts say:

Not getting ample attention causes real harm; loneliness is a sad and silent killer. On the other hand, receiving incessant
attention can cause huge problems to the demanding person. The demanding person might grow increasingly dependent
on external attention and may develop a shallow and unstable sense of self. Usually, this causes anxiety, depression, and
an angry demand for more and more attention.

Most incessant attention-seekers suffer from nagging insecurity and must get their “fix” of attention to feel the resemblance
of inner peace. While he or she might look vibrant, there is a great deal of suffering in “wanting more.” True happiness is the
absence of wanting more and an openness to the world as it unfolds.
Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Ateng esperasalve,

"benign" ?

or maybe you mean

"civil"
"courteous"
or "polite"
?

Benign is usually used to describe a tumor which means it is not cancerous. But benign can also be utilized the way espersalve used
in the sentence which means a lot of things: friendly, gentle, amiable, congenial and yes Virginia it could also mean civil, courteous
and polite. Both of you are right. Virginia may have raised that question because benign maybe is the last word she will use to
describe "dealings", but benign can be used too (although the word maybe is the least appropriate)
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Prozac wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Ateng esperasalve,

"benign" ?

or maybe you mean

"civil"
"courteous"
or "polite"
?

Benign is usually used to describe a tumor which means it is not cancerous. But benign can also be utilized the way espersalve used
in the sentence which means a lot of things: friendly, gentle, amiable, congenial and yes Virginia it could also mean civil, courteous
and polite. Both of you are right. Virginia may have raised that question because benign maybe is the last word she will use to
describe "dealings", but benign can be used too (although the word maybe is the least appropriate)

Benign means good, an opposite of toxic.
esperasave

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:28 pm

I am one of the most trending Missosologists.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby Prozac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:27 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:I am one of the most trending Missosologists.

Ok, Trending Missosologist is in. But before we put that on the list, Ian can you please tell us the telltale sign that the
member is a Trending Missosologist?

Virginia Dalisay unearth to us a moving description of The Superstar, so the ball is in your side Ian. Please paint to us
in a canvas a colored and a vivid depiction or picture of a Trending Missosologist.
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:10 am

There's no such thing as trending in missosology because in this platform, the moderator didn't put the number of views that we can get as a member. You have another flare up with your delusion of grandeur that needs not be neglected asap.
esperasave

Postby Ian Sebastin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:48 am

Prozac wrote:

Ok, Trending Missosologist is in. But before we put that on the list, Ian can you please tell us the telltale sign that the

Virginia Dalisay unearth to us a moving description of The Superstar, so the ball is in your side Ian. Please paint to us
in a canvas a colored and a vivid depiction or picture of a Trending Missosologist.

In this forum trending wears many cloaks. Some examples include reputation points (negative and positive), creating threads, thread views, the number of times your name comes up in the advance search results, and the number of posters that respond to your comments or mention you in their responses.

My name comes up over 22,345 times in the advance search option. Virginia Dalisay only comes up about 10,000 times. I continuously get negative reputation points. My 2009 Miss Universe review has over 103,094 views with over 160 responses. The threads I create garnish responses and obsessed posters mention me in their comments.

That my friend is the definition of a trending Missosologist.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby Barbie Dahl » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:01 am

Ohhhh c'mon, cut the crap Ian, you're not a trending missosologist, you're a bullshit psychopath. Echowwws =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%))
Barbie Dahl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby Rosa Mystica » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:53 am

OMG that's so harsh! :-O

Ian Sebastin is crying now ... =;))
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby Prozac » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 am

esperasave wrote:

There's no such thing as trending in missosology because in this platform, the moderator didn't put the number of views that we can
get as a member. You have another flare up with your delusion of grandeur that needs not be neglected asap.

This is a little bit confusing to me esperasave. What I know is that in Twitter, Trends are determined by an algorithm that identifies
topics that are popular now. The number of tweets that are related to the Trend is what the algorithm is looking at when ranking
or determining Trends.

You mentioned that Missosology doesn't provide figures especially on the number of views the topic has received. In the case of
Ian, he gave us figures and numbers to boost his claims and he mentioned some kind of advance searches that provided him
numbers, he even compared his numbers with Virginia Dalisay. And he also mentioned that a mere mention of a member's name
in their responses can be measured too? Pheeeew! Did he know something we are not aware of?

In this confusing time, I have to admit I want to learn more about trending in Missosology. We are inviting all members to shed
light on this issue. Let's learn together, and please try to be civil while sharing your ideas. Thanks to all.
Prozac

Postby esperasave » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:35 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Prozac wrote:

In this forum trending wears many cloaks. Some examples include reputation points (negative and positive), creating threads, thread views, the number of times your name comes up in the advance search results, and the number of posters that respond to your comments or mention you in their responses.

My name comes up over 22,345 times in the advance search option. Virginia Dalisay only comes up about 10,000 times. I continuously get negative reputation points. My 2009 Miss Universe review has over 103,094 views with over 160 responses. The threads I create garnish responses and obsessed posters mention me in their comments.

There's hundreds thousand members on Missosology. How can you searxh each one of us even in google search to come up with your own numbers against those thousands members. Missossology themselves doesn't carry any number of views with its members. And coming from you as a member is not official to state. Aoparently, you must have included all responses made for all Ian Sebastian in the world, the universe rather irregardless from other sites contained with it. Your name is very common in the world, the universe rather.
esperasave

Postby Ian Sebastin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:49 pm

esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Prozac wrote:

There's hundreds thousand members on Missosology. How can you searxh each one of us even in google search to come up with your own numbers against those thousands members. Missossology themselves doesn't carry any number of views with its members. And coming from you as a member is not official to state. Aoparently, you must have included all responses made for all Ian Sebastian in the world, the universe rather irregardless from other sites contained with it. Your name is very common in the world, the universe rather.

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Next

Return to Miss Universe