To those who religiously creates threads hating PH Queens

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

To those who religiously creates threads hating PH Queens

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Thu May 27, 2021 10:32 pm

THANK YOU HAHAHA. You know who you are. Thanks for your time and effort. Thanks for highlighting us (or the opposite) in all your threads. It's so adorable when you try desperately hard to say nasty things, even below the belt and overly-offensive but baseless stories about us. But then again, it's diabolically cute. Thanks for inhaling everything Filipino into your lungs. Thanks for letting everything Filipino run into your blood vessels. Thanks for giving us a special but sinister place in your heart. Thanks to your brain for thinking about us before you go to sleep, during your dreams and after you wake up. Thanks for minding all about us all day and all night. Thanks for researching about our queens, our history and culture. As one "wiseman" once said, publicity, whether good or bad, is still publicity. Thanks for making us famous (or infamous). Thanks for making us special. Thanks for visiting our very own, Missosology. There's so much we want to thank you for. So really, we can't thank you enough. :"> :"> :">

PAULO SANTANDER
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Re: To those who religiously creates threads hating PH Queen

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu May 27, 2021 11:32 pm

This vermin claims that Missosology originated in, holy trinity! of all places in the whole universe, Mauritius! I don't think he ever sleeps. He can't sleep over the thought that Pinay queens dominated the pageant scene since 10 years back and will in the coming years. I can't think of any sane reason what makes him want to erase or alter the official record of an 11- year streak in Ms Universe, and why? Third-rate average girls of ethnic descent from neighboring SEA countries is fodder to his wild imagination. The scathing remarks though tell us all how and what envy and jealousy does to a toddler's feeble mind.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 1:19 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
This vermin claims that Missosology originated in, holy trinity! of all places in the whole universe, Mauritius! I don't think he ever sleeps. He can't sleep over the thought that Pinay queens dominated the pageant scene since 10 years back and will in the coming years. I can't think of any sane reason what makes him want to erase or alter the official record of an 11- year streak in Ms Universe, and why? Third-rate average girls of ethnic descent from neighboring SEA countries is fodder to his wild imagination. The scathing remarks though tell us all how and what envy and jealousy does to a toddler's feeble mind.

Awww. The flop of Missosology is still obsessed with me. Stop babbling about me in such a passive aggressive way. Another psychotic, delusional Filipino.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby esperasave » Fri May 28, 2021 1:58 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Awww. The flop of Missosology is still obsessed with me. Stop babbling about me in such a passive aggressive way. Another psychotic, delusional Filipino.

Missosology is not a flop. They've been around for almost 20 years. They've served their purpose for that long already to make beauty pageantries lively, glamorous, empower women and all those loveliness in the world, the universe rather. But you are a flop because aside that you have a psyche issues like having a delusion of grandeur. Most importantly, you serve no purpose and there’s no loveliness with you at all.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri May 28, 2021 2:47 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

sorry to disappoint! s-m-e-l-l-y rats like you are not my cup of tea. you elbowed your way in some peoples' thread quite obviously for the attention but you became too predictable already no one ever cares to listen. Ikaw pala yun? Natumbok ko bah? you are too kampong-laden for my taste. cencia na wala akong nakita na maganda sa lahi nyo, lalo na sa mga kalalakihan na gusto mo sanang mag level off. sa totoo lng.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 3:28 am

esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Missosology is not a flop. They've been around for almost 20 years. They've served their purpose for that long already to make beauty pageantries lively, glamorous, empower women and all those loveliness in the world, the universe rather. But you are a flop because aside that you have a psyche issues like having a delusion of grandeur. Most importantly, you serve no purpose and there’s no loveliness with you at all.

Read the sentence again. I did not say Missosology was a flop.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby esperasave » Fri May 28, 2021 4:03 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Thats how psyche ill people are, they want to twist your mind or brain.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri May 28, 2021 4:54 am

Vermin Sebastin, replying to a "flop" in earnest and within a span of few minutes, what makes that of you? You're not only onion-skinned defensive and predictable, you can't also defend an issue which you started since a long time ago.
beautywatchnyc

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri May 28, 2021 5:25 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Vermin Sebastin, replying to a "flop" in earnest and within a span of few minutes, what makes that of you? You're not only onion-skinned defensive and predictable, you can't also defend an issue which you started since a long time ago.

I think you should close your legs. No one wants to fish in that stanky ass pond.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Fri May 28, 2021 5:31 am

HOW CHEAP THESE DELUSIONAL BASHERS. BIG TIME LOSERS. L-) L-) L-)
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby AaronICK » Fri May 28, 2021 6:31 am

PAULO SANTANDER wrote:THANK YOU HAHAHA. You know who you are. Thanks for your time and effort. Thanks for highlighting us (or the opposite) in all your threads. It's so adorable when you try desperately hard to say nasty things, even below the belt and overly-offensive but baseless stories about us. But then again, it's diabolically cute. Thanks for inhaling everything Filipino into your lungs. Thanks for letting everything Filipino run into your blood vessels. Thanks for giving us a special but sinister place in your heart. Thanks to your brain for thinking about us before you go to sleep, during your dreams and after you wake up. Thanks for minding all about us all day and all night. Thanks for researching about our queens, our history and culture. As one "wiseman" once said, publicity, whether good or bad, is still publicity. Thanks for making us famous (or infamous). Thanks for making us special. Thanks for visiting our very own, Missosology. There's so much we want to thank you for. So really, we can't thank you enough. :"> :"> :">

Burrrnnn!!!

After this, they will keep on blabbing. They will continue to say nonsense. They will maliciously elevate themselves as if they are the righteous ones.

But it times of doubt, return to this post. Because this will always be the reason for their blabbery.

And why do they continue such act?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY ALREADY LOST FROM THE GET GO. So they just try to convince themselves that they are right. A process called SELF-DECEPTION, SELF-PERSUASION even.

Hindi pa ba halata?
AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 28, 2021 8:00 am

Either ignore or enjoy them. I am doing both. Don't let the vermin affect you. :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Capitella9 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:35 am

it's not that foreigners hate your queens but many foreigners are sick of the nationalistic fervor, war mongering fanatics who crawl out like leeches and cockroaches to attack anyone from saying anything negative about Filipina queens. There are some Malay looking Pinay queens that I like. And the constant boasting and threads of Filipina queen this and that. Even a damn smile turns into a whole 6 pages thread LOL

....and those who constantly boast of how Filipinos aren't truly Asian and that they are mixed with Spaniards and/or Pacific Islander. Almost every Filipino I met claimed to be mixed with Spaniard which is ridiculous and laughable yet their face is round, flat nose, wide face, dark and short. And just because you are light-skin doesn't make you mixed with Spaniard. Most ethnicities have a small mixture of races in them if they in fact take a DNA test.
Capitella9
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1996
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: NOYB
Hobbies/Interests: Food, travel, Youtubbie

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri May 28, 2021 1:41 pm

Boring!

Next!!!

Doordex rants are way better than your ...

Weed-induced anthologies...

Better luck next time...

8-} 8-} 8-}

PS... Quota na ba si ateng... Magyoutube na lang siya

For sure moneytize pa mga kiyeme niya dun.
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby mrworld » Fri May 28, 2021 1:53 pm

Capitella9 wrote:it's not that foreigners hate your queens but many foreigners are sick of the nationalistic fervor, war mongering fanatics who crawl out like leeches and cockroaches to attack anyone from saying anything negative about Filipina queens. There are some Malay looking Pinay queens that I like. And the constant boasting and threads of Filipina queen this and that. Even a damn smile turns into a whole 6 pages thread LOL

....and those who constantly boast of how Filipinos aren't truly Asian and that they are mixed with Spaniards and/or Pacific Islander. Almost every Filipino I met claimed to be mixed with Spaniard which is ridiculous and laughable yet their face is round, flat nose, wide face, dark and short. And just because you are light-skin doesn't make you mixed with Spaniard. Most ethnicities have a small mixture of races in them if they in fact take a DNA test.

You do realized that Philippines is a colonized country of spain for more than 300 years that is why we are biggest catholic nation in Asia, you do also realized that aside from spaniards other nations who colonized us are the americans also Japanese, so large traces of spanish, american blood flows in our vain,

In other words if your country was colonized by ugly race and you are not contented with your look get off ours, because filipinos wether you like it or not was colonized by beautiful race, PERIOD >:)
mrworld
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jasper
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Business Man
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Everything
Message: PAT-TULAK FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LINK http://www.facebook.com/pages/PAT-TULAK ... 12667746?v

Postby Capitella9 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:46 pm

mrworld wrote:
Capitella9 wrote:it's not that foreigners hate your queens but many foreigners are sick of the nationalistic fervor, war mongering fanatics who crawl out like leeches and cockroaches to attack anyone from saying anything negative about Filipina queens. There are some Malay looking Pinay queens that I like. And the constant boasting and threads of Filipina queen this and that. Even a damn smile turns into a whole 6 pages thread LOL

You do realized that Philippines is a colonized country of spain for more than 300 years that is why we are biggest catholic nation in Asia, you do also realized that aside from spaniards other nations who colonized us are the americans also Japanese, so large traces of spanish, american blood flows in our vain,

In other words if your country was colonized by ugly race and you are not contented with your look get off ours, because filipinos wether you like it or not was colonized by beautiful race, PERIOD >:)

another idiot. You do know that ALL Southeast Asian countries were colonized by a European power right back in the day right? if you didn't know, learn and read more on history. Thailand is the only one that wasn't colonized by a European white master. Ive been around a lot of Filipinos and you all look Asian. Every country has many ethnicities mixed in their gene pool. Go anywhere in the Phillippines, look at all the Youtube videos. Everyone in the countless vids are short, dark, and Malay/Asian looking just like the other Asian countries. Having a Spanish last name does not make you mixed. =;)) =;)) Do the Haitian and Africans with French names look mixed to you?

Don't make it seem like your pissed poor country is the only exception. Just because many of your celebs and beauty queens are white looking doesn't make your country mixed. The whole WOKE culture hits to hit your face and those idiots like you quickly
Capitella9

Postby lingintexas » Fri May 28, 2021 3:14 pm

mrworld wrote:

Your response makes no sense because Spain colonized most of the Western World and a big portion of the population cant claim to be mixed with Spaniardsbecasue they are not. Just saying
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Fri May 28, 2021 5:16 pm

The Spaniards who went to central and South America were dirty and disgusting.
They gave the natives syphilis and small pox ... almost wiped them out .

Good thing the Spaniards who went to the Philippines were clean .
[youtube]IEEENsZnu48[/youtube]
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Date of Birth: 21 May 2016
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: reading and writing

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Fri May 28, 2021 5:21 pm

Filipinos don’t look like Asians .

Filipinos look like Pacific Islanders like the Hawaiians , Guamanians etc .
Filipinos are browned skinned with round eyes .

Filipinos are not chinky eyed with pale skin like the Chinese .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Fri May 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Filipinos are stocky , more hairy , brown skinned with round eyes ... Pacific Islanders really like the Hawaiians, Fijians , Guamanians etc .

Asians are chinky eyed with pale skin .

It’s no surprise that Filipinas are curvy with bigger boobies than
Chinese looking Asians .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby chamchup » Fri May 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Capitella9 wrote:
mrworld wrote:

another idiot. You do know that ALL Southeast Asian countries were colonized by a European power right back in the day right? if you didn't know, learn and read more on history. Thailand is the only one that wasn't colonized by a European white master. Ive been around a lot of Filipinos and you all look Asian. Every country has many ethnicities mixed in their gene pool. Go anywhere in the Phillippines, look at all the Youtube videos. Everyone in the countless vids are short, dark, and Malay/Asian looking just like the other Asian countries. Having a Spanish last name does not make you mixed. =;)) =;)) Do the Haitian and Africans with French names look mixed to you?

Don't make it seem like your pissed poor country is the only exception. Just because many of your celebs and beauty queens are white looking doesn't make your country mixed. The whole WOKE culture hits to hit your face and those idiots like you quickly

I gotta agree with you on this one! Although Philippines was a colony of Spain for a while, we are still dominantly Asian-looking. :=p
chamchup

Date of Birth: 09 Aug 1969
Profession: unemployed
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby fortela » Sat May 29, 2021 4:00 am

WE ARE STILL MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOUR PEOPLE OF WHATEVER COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM IN SEA AND YOU ARE JEALOUS OF OUR BEAUTY[FILIPINOS]..ARE YOU FROM INDONESIA? YOUR WORDS SPEAKS OF MUCH JEALOUSY..LET YOUR COUNTRY WIN SIX MS INTERNATIONAL BEFORE BEING CONSIDERED "BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE"..MS INTERNATIONAL CROWNS THEIR WINNER BASED MAINLY ON PHYSICAL BEAUTY AND THE SIX FILIPINA WINNERS WERE PURE FILIPINOS{BOTH PARENTS ARE FILI[INOS]..TILL THEN BYE BYE
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby mrworld » Sat May 29, 2021 6:05 am

Capitella9 wrote:
mrworld wrote:

Ohhh really? Coming from indonesian whose standard of beauty was so very low that they need to copy philippines in order for them to recognized and justify that they are also powerhouse even if that is all imaginary,,

FYI only philippines in asia was recognized by the whole world with hispanic american heritage, from the name of our Country itself Philippines was named to King Philip II of spain, what more explanation do you need you moron, you do realized that we are the only asian country invited by Reina Hispano Americana pageant right,,,,because for one reason only we are predominantly catholic and we are very similar in hispanic culture, and many of us has spanish blood even the Royalties spain always visit us,

So like I've said before, just because your country standard of beauty SUUCCKK then get off ours, simple no need for your thesis explanation, period >:)
mrworld

Real Life Name/Nick: Jasper
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Business Man
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Everything
Message: PAT-TULAK FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LINK http://www.facebook.com/pages/PAT-TULAK ... 12667746?v

Postby fortela » Sat May 29, 2021 8:01 am

chamchup wrote:
Capitella9 wrote:
mrworld wrote:

I gotta agree with you on this one! Although Philippines was a colony of Spain for a while, we are still dominantly Asian-looking. :=p

FILIPINOS ARE ASIAN LOOKING AND NO ONE IS SAYING WE LOOK WHITE EXCEPT THAT IDIOT CAPITELLA9....ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT THERE ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL FILIPINOS YOULL FIND PER SQUARE METER OF LAND IN PHILIPPINES THAT LETS SAY INDONESIA..THE SPANIARDS BROUGHT IN MESTIZO MEXICANS AND PERUVIAN SOLDIERS TO HELP CONTROL AND GOVERN PHILIPPINES..THE SPANIARDS ENCOURAGED THESE SOLDIERS TO COHABIT WITH THE NATIVES BECAUSE ADDING THEIR BLOODLINE HELPS TO HISPANIZE AND THEREFORE BETTER CONTROL OF THEIR COLONIES..THESE RESULTED IN A DNA OF 5 % SPANISH THAT CAN BE SEEN ON THE AVERAGE IN THE MAJORITY OF FILIPINO GENES.INDIAN TRACE DNA ALSO NOTED PLUS A LARGE AMOUNT OF NORTHEAST ASIAN DNA OF 30 % FROM CHINESE/JAPS ..STUDY WAS DONE BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC GENOGRAPHIC, YOU CAN GOOGLE IT...OF COURSE IF THE STUDIES ASSAYED THE UPPER MIDDLE CLASS AND THE UPPER CLASSES, THE GENES WILL SHOW A HIGHER PERCENT OF EUROPEAN DNA.. BUT PEOPLE FROM BEL AIR, FORBES PARK, URDANETA VILLAGE ETC ARE SO SNOTTY AND WILL NOT GIVE THEIR BLOOD OR SPIT FOR GENETIC ANALYSIS SO ASSAYS WERE DONE ON POOR PEOPLE FROM SMALL TOWNS AND VILLAGES WHICH ARE COMPRISED MOSTLY OF MALAYS ..TO THE IDIOT CAPITELLA9 WATCH IN YOU TUBE FILIPINOS OF SPANISH DESCENT AND SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL WE ARE..I TOLD YOU IN PREVIOUS THREADS THAT I AM A FILIPINO SPANISH MESTIZA
fortela

Postby fortela » Sat May 29, 2021 4:18 pm

LASTLY FILIPINOS HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE AND STUNNING BEAUTY THATS WHY THEY ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS..MANY FILIPINAS HAVE BECOME SUCCESFUL MODELS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE LIKE FORD SUPERMODELS OF NEW YORK...SO WHY WOULD WE WANT TO LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE?
fortela

Postby Capitella9 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:20 pm

fortela wrote:LASTLY FILIPINOS HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE AND STUNNING BEAUTY THATS WHY THEY ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS..MANY FILIPINAS HAVE BECOME SUCCESFUL MODELS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE LIKE FORD SUPERMODELS OF NEW YORK...SO WHY WOULD WE WANT TO LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE?

ph so now you changed your tuned, MORON? if other Asian countries want to constantly crowned white girls, i'm sure they can easily find it. They choose not to as they rather embrace their Asian features and beauty... unlike idiots like u and the ones back in the philiipines who continues to worship your white masters. Didn't you repeatedly bragged about how beautiful they are when mixed with Spaniards? Ford Supermodels? Yea and u act as if the Koreans , Japanese, CHinese and others don't have models like that walking in runway fashion shows. Delusional :O)
Capitella9

Postby fortela » Sat May 29, 2021 11:23 pm

Capitella9 wrote:
fortela wrote:LASTLY FILIPINOS HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE AND STUNNING BEAUTY THATS WHY THEY ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS..MANY FILIPINAS HAVE BECOME SUCCESFUL MODELS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE LIKE FORD SUPERMODELS OF NEW YORK...SO WHY WOULD WE WANT TO LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE?

ph so now you changed your tuned, MORON? if other Asian countries want to constantly crowned white girls, i'm sure they can easily find it. They choose not to as they rather embrace their Asian features and beauty... unlike idiots like u and the ones back in the philiipines who continues to worship your white masters. Didn't you repeatedly bragged about how beautiful they are when mixed with Spaniards? Ford Supermodels? Yea and u act as if the Koreans , Japanese, CHinese and others don't have models like that walking in runway fashion shows. Delusional :O)

ALL SIX MISS INTERNATIONAL WINNERS OF THE PHILIPPINES ARE PURE FILIPINAS IE BOTH PARENTS ARE FILIPINOS..DOES INDO EVEN HAVE A MISS INTERNATIONAL WINNER? all the FORD SUPERMODELS OF NEW YORK ARE WHAT YOU DESCRIBED THEM TO BE DARK SKINNED, FLAT NOSED BUT WITH EXQUISITE FACIAL BONES AND TALL WITH LONG LEGS BECAUSE OF THE SPANISH AND INDIAN GENES PLUS JAPS/CHINESE MIXTURES ALL THESE PRODUCE TOP MODELS..ONLY TWO FILIPINAS AND ONE KOREAN EVER WON FORD MODEL CONTEST..STOP CREATING STORIES ..PURE GIRLS FROM YOUR COUNTRY LOOK LIKE BEASTS THAN HUMANS..BEFORE I GO DOWN THE MUD WITH YOU, WIN 6 MISS INTERNATIONAL CROWNS FIRST THEN MAYBE I WILL DEIGN TO GO DOWN YOUR LEVEL BECAUSE I AM A STAR ABOVE YOU IN BEAUTY AND OUT OF REACH..OH I JUST REMEMBERED A HALF WHITE REPRESENTING YOUR COUNTRY AT MISS UNIVERSE WHO IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT HER BODY IS LIKE A WHALE..
fortela

Postby Stoichio » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:26 am

Capitella9 wrote:
mrworld wrote:

So who colonized Thailand?
Aren’t they called Thais because it is the “LAND OF THE FREE” (i.e. only country in SEA not colonized)?

When a retarded/moron calls out an idiot, when in fact a moron/retarded is lower in class in the STUPIDITY SCALE.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:19 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Ian... that esperasavage is a flop and idiotic to the max...

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

just ignore IT!!!

just continue posting but please...

tone down a little

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:23 am

oh my...

another pasavogue... hijacking of

our beloved idiota-nerbosa-forevah

esperasavage!!!!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

where IT alternicks roam around

misso threads and continue hijacking

just to get... ATTENTION!!!

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

IT will attack again

in 5...4...3...2...1

:-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j :-j

goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Next

Return to GENERAL