RIAN FERNANDEZ SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MISS U CANADA ORG!!!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

RIAN FERNANDEZ SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MISS U CANADA ORG!!!

Postby Jaishee » Sun May 23, 2021 5:34 am

from Sazh Pektor

I was adamant to share this story, but with all the hullabaloos circulating the social media right now on how Miss Universe Canada Organization deceived the great Michael Cinco, a well-renowned Filipino designer based in Dubai, I just want to share the dreadful experience I had with them as well. An awful experienced that almost cost my life!

Maybe people will be asking why I am only speaking up right now, or maybe I just want to ride this wave of controversy to gain popularity… OH NO! That is not my intention. Unfortunately, I did not have the courage to speak before because I am just a small brand. I was scared that it will boomerang on me. Now that I know that I was not the only one treated badly by Denis, but other Filipino designers as well… I cannot be silent anymore.
I wanted my voice to be heard NOW because I am one with M5 when he mentioned that FILIPINO DESIGNERS SHOULD NO LONGER TRUST Miss Universe Canada Organization, under the directorship of Denis Martin Davila. I will not allow this VILE & CHEATERY of Denis to continue!

Here goes my story… Denis and I go way back. We had several collaborations before but netizens only took notice of this partnership when I dressed Siera Bearchell during Miss Universe 2016. I know everyone remembered that white serpentine gown that was bashed online. Yes, I did that. Yes, I was criticized because of that! But I have another gown that I wanted her to wear for the finals. This was the brown high-slitted gown with sweetheart bustline that Nick Verreos, a famous US-based blogger, ranked 1st for the Miss Universe 2016 Red Carpet event worn by Cynthia Bailey. Since Denis mentioned that Siera wanted to wear the white serpentine gown, I just lent Cynthia the said gown. Just to know that Siera didn’t even see the brown gown! (BTW, Siera and I are still good friends, and I even made her wedding gown.)

This was not drama yet. Fast forward. I left this all behind me because I felt that I have a great collaborative relationship with Denis (or so I thought!). Around September 2018, where Marta was just crowned as Miss Universe Canada, Denis and I were already discussing the gowns for Marta Magdalena Stepien. To make sure that Marta will have several options for her preliminary & final gowns (and other functions like Red Carpet & dinner events), I made 5 in colors of deep red, blue, green, gold, and nude. I have shown these gowns to Denis, Marta, before the fitting. They said they were excited. So, my team & I went to Thailand on Nov. 28, 2018, for Marta’s fitting, then went back to Manila on the 30th. And returned to Thailand again on Dec. 9 to make sure that Marta will get all the assistance. My team and I stayed in Thailand for weeks... ALL EXPENSES FOR MY TEAM WAS SHOULDERED BY ME! The gowns were made out of love for the reason that Denis promised me that I will get the exposure & media mileage.

But alas, the preliminary competition happened and I was shookt that Marta is wearing a Michael Cinco creation. I have nothing against M5 because he is an icon! My point is, we were promised by Denis that Marta will wear me to the preliminary and final competition because we have a group chat of continuous updates on how the 5 gowns are going. Since this happened, I asked Denis to return to me all the 5 gowns so that other ladies can wear me on the final night, even just for an OOTD on backstage so that people will see the creations that my team & I worked hard for! Denis didn't return the gowns (except for the one Miss Cambodia wore... the deep red gown) for he promised me that Marta will really wear me for the finals, but you all know that it didn’t happen and Marta still wore M5... THAT HE B*$H!+ ME TWICE!

I was devastated and cried in my hotel room!!! I FELT FRUSTRATED, CHEATED… and I questioned my talent and skill as a designer! Until the stress and anxiety level escalated and I felt half of my body paralyzed. It was the scariest moment of my life. Luckily, there was this supporter of Catriona, a licensed Physical Therapist in Dubai, who helped me. If not, I might not have seen the light of day.
After that incident, I never received any explanation or apology from their team. I know that I shouldn’t be counting the cost of that dreadful experience (both financially, mentally & psychologically) because I wanted to be part of Marta’s Miss Universe journey. To sir Michael Cinco’s point, a simple THANK YOU would do! But those 2 simple words that could have eased my anxiety was not even uttered by Denis Martin Davila, Marta Magdalena Stepien and Miss Universe Canada organization.

Let this be a lesson to all of us Filipino designers. Never shall we be scammed again by this MUC organization! To you Denis and your team, please have some gratitude and a little sense of professionalism when dealing with people who want to help your queen. Please have a little shame. May this be the end of your swindler personality!
Note: Michael Cinco and I have talked about our terrible experience with Miss Universe Canada org.

TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: RIAN FERNANDEZ SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MISS U CANADA ORG!!!

Postby Jaishee » Sun May 23, 2021 5:37 am

BOYCOTT MUC!!!!!!
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun May 23, 2021 5:52 am

Kagigil yang Denis Davila na yan at yang MUC team na yan... =O/ X( =O/
Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Sun May 23, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby benchtel1978 » Sun May 23, 2021 5:53 am

Nasaan na yung mga tagapag tanggol ng Miss Canada Universe Org at ni Stevens? LABAS MGA BAKLANG KANAL! LOL Ugly, ungrateful, FREELOADING liars INDEED! Sa mga Pinoy designers, maging lesson na ito not to trust non-Filipino orgs. Isip isip din minsan, wag pero dive in agad agad for media mileage. Naaabuso na ang world class talents ninyo!
Last edited by benchtel1978 on Sun May 23, 2021 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
benchtel1978
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby mybadname » Sun May 23, 2021 6:09 am

What?! That Miss Universe Canada Org is a SWINDLER! Shame on you Denis the menace! Now that your evildoing comes out, I bet if your candidate would ever see a light in the Miss Universe stage hahahaha. Paula Shugart must be thinking of giving the franchise to others. Return the gowns moron! Do not take it as your own! Have decency on your self. Ewwww. So CHEAP of you! Youre one of a heck. Shame on you Denis! What you have done wont be forgiven by the pageant fanatics. Prepare for retribution as you and your team will be bashed haphazardly. Nakakahiya ka! Sinisra mo ang pangalan mg Canada.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby esperasave » Sun May 23, 2021 6:11 am

The psychology of it all is that in any relationship, there should be give and take so your journey towards each other will last. And so, trust is usually earned but if it breaks, it's hard to get it back. But as I have said, beauty pageantry is just a small world we live in. In another competition, everyone will bump with each other so please patch up whatever differences on all parties involved that they have. If you lose some today, you can win later on because, there's a dozen of international competition existed nowadays. They are all prestigious and the level of competition is the same. The number of countries participating are all the same numbers. The candidates you see in Miss U, you'll probably see them with Miss World, Supra or the rest. The people behind one candidate will be the same people in another candidate. So lets stop all this negativities and toxicities, it's been endlessly and increasing. We haven't done our fight with Covid so please stop fighting with each other. Learn how to give.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby mybadname » Sun May 23, 2021 6:15 am

Nakakahiya yang Miss Universe Canada Org. Lakas makahampaslupa. Wala nmn palang mga pera kaya wala silang karapatan na magreklamo sa mga gown. Nakikisuot lang ng gawang Pinoy ang mga delegada nila. Mahiya hiya nga sila. Kapal ng mukha.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer

Postby roccor » Sun May 23, 2021 6:51 am

Please stop working for free, know your worth!
roccor

Real Life Name/Nick: Rocco R
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Hotties. Surfing.

Postby Mona Lisa » Sun May 23, 2021 8:01 am

:-O :-O :-O

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-0EyUgbbEc
[youtube]I-0EyUgbbEc[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwM0MzyKBBM
[youtube]kwM0MzyKBBM[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAIA2D2lY8
[youtube]ufAIA2D2lY8[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Prozac » Sun May 23, 2021 8:46 am

Attention Virginia Dalisay ... you can count this as the seventh installment of the Manny Cinco saga
and Miss Universe Canada organization free-for-all fisticuff. Indeed like a typical melodrama it branched
out and that brought out the Rian Fernandez soap opera.

And maybe just maybe since this was brought up in the open, another character will come out soon
and will blow your minds with his own version of a lachrymose tear-jerker.

My heart goes out for you Manny and Rian. And congratulations for having the courage to speak out!
Prozac

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Prozac » Sun May 23, 2021 9:08 am

To Rian Fernandez, I like the way you tell your story. It was very poignant and full of pathos.
I was amazed you can write well just like Manny Cinco. Your choice of words on point and you
hit the predators BULLS EYE with your soliloquys.

This proves Filipinos are good at multitasking. Both are great designers, and has the printer's
ink in their hands too for being good writers.

As they say "WHEN THE HEART IS FULL ... THE MOUTH SPEAKS. NAY ... YOUR KEYBOARD DID
THE TALKING!
Prozac

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Stoichio » Sun May 23, 2021 9:35 am

Hmmmm....why do I have an inkling that MUO knows all along what kind of person this Davila guy is.
That’s why they never let Marta enter Top 5 in Miss Universe 2018.

MUO may not be saying anything but they sure dig (like FBI) the backgrounds of these NDs and contestants. :D/

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby kurtij » Sun May 23, 2021 9:54 am

ALL THESE TIMES I THOUGHT THEY PAY FOR THEIR GOWNS. TO MY SURPRISE, CHEAP ORGANIZATIONS LIKE THESE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE DESIGNERS' DESIRES TO BE WORN IN INTERNATIONAL EVENTS.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby cabra_chupa » Sun May 23, 2021 10:04 am

TAPOS BABAYARIN PA NATIN SI BARAZZA SA COLOMBIA PARA GUMAWA NG PANGIT NA GOWN FOR OUR MISS PHILIPPINES TAPOS EH MGA CANDIDATATES SA IBANG BANSA FREE PAG PINOY GUMAWA! PARANG ABUSO LANG!
cabra_chupa

Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby jhunz23 » Sun May 23, 2021 10:39 am

Now I understand why Siera Bearchell did not like MUCOrg & Marta (MUC’18) as She said in one of her YTVideos that the Org bullied her, they did not support her during her stint in Miss Universe.

Now DAVILA & MUC are SCAMMING designers for FREE stuffs!?

Shame Shame Shame on THEM!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster

Postby arkenken » Sun May 23, 2021 11:03 am

jhunz23 wrote:
Now I understand why Siera Bearchell did not like MUCOrg & Marta (MUC’18) as She said in one of her YTVideos that the Org bullied her, they did not support her during her stint in Miss Universe.

Now DAVILA & MUC are SCAMMING designers for FREE stuffs!?

Shame Shame Shame on THEM!

I think the team behind Marta is different from the team that worked with Siera except for Dennis Davila, who is the national director.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun May 23, 2021 1:12 pm

Nova Steven speaks up! :-O

Leila Lopez sumawsaw! :-O
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun May 23, 2021 2:49 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:TAPOS BABAYARIN PA NATIN SI BARAZZA SA COLOMBIA PARA GUMAWA NG PANGIT NA GOWN FOR OUR MISS PHILIPPINES TAPOS EH MGA CANDIDATATES SA IBANG BANSA FREE PAG PINOY GUMAWA! PARANG ABUSO LANG!

I think this set-up is not unique to the Philippines. I think it is really okay for a designer to sponsor a gown for free of course for as long as the organization knows how to pay it in return through agreed terms. A case in point is Miss Earth USA with Ashley Lauren. You always see their website always promoting AshleyLauren apparel and stuff.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby nycla2 » Sun May 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Denis a Latino Canadian. just sayin but yeah MUC sucks! Dont like Natalie Glebova parang maldita . They are relying on Filipino designers they cant even get their own Canadian designers coz pageants in Canada is not a big deal! bye Canada di kayo kawalan, u aint a powerhouse!
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby nycla2 » Sun May 23, 2021 4:31 pm

From now M5 should not trust people. He and world class pinoy designers should just dress pinay queens and even the camps and trainers should just train pinays, business is business but when their girls lose they blame the designers..Lesson learned.
nycla2

Postby hervievore » Sun May 23, 2021 4:43 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Hmmmm....why do I have an inkling that MUO knows all along what kind of person this Davila guy is.

MUO may not be saying anything but they sure dig (like FBI) the backgrounds of these NDs and contestants. :D/

Siera Bearchell and Lauren Howe doesn't like also Marta Stepien
hervievore

Date of Birth: 20 Mar 1984
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Accountant
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net, watching movies, travelling

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun May 23, 2021 5:14 pm

Of course, Dennis Davila can't do his scheme to Canadian designers or he will eat litigations left and right. In Canada, any unfair practices will always end in court.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby brent520 » Sun May 23, 2021 7:55 pm

I think in the meantime, we should stop sharing our creativity for free in the pageant world.

Pay us up b*tches!

You want nice gowns! PAY FOR IT
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Sun May 23, 2021 8:20 pm

roccor wrote:Please stop working for free, know your worth!

came here to say this
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby cabra_chupa » Sun May 23, 2021 9:46 pm

hervievore wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Siera Bearchell and Lauren Howe doesn't like also Marta Stepien

SO ITS TRUE MARTHA LIED ABOUT HER ENGINEERING DEGREE IN HER BIO ? THE TRUTH IS ITS ONLY A MED TECH CERTIFICATE?
cabra_chupa

Postby cabra_chupa » Sun May 23, 2021 9:51 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:TAPOS BABAYARIN PA NATIN SI BARAZZA SA COLOMBIA PARA GUMAWA NG PANGIT NA GOWN FOR OUR MISS PHILIPPINES TAPOS EH MGA CANDIDATATES SA IBANG BANSA FREE PAG PINOY GUMAWA! PARANG ABUSO LANG!

I think this set-up is not unique to the Philippines. I think it is really okay for a designer to sponsor a gown for free of course for as long as the organization knows how to pay it in return through agreed terms. A case in point is Miss Earth USA with Ashley Lauren. You always see their website always promoting AshleyLauren apparel and stuff.

AT LEAST THERE SHOULD BE A SIGNED CONTRACT IF EVER THEY DONT WEAR THERE DRESS FOR THE PROMISED EVENT! THAT WAY THEY CAN FILE CASE AND WIN EASILY
cabra_chupa

Postby moschino8 » Sun May 23, 2021 9:53 pm

sierra lied about her body positivity advocacy and eventually lost all that weight after the pageant. sip
moschino8

Real Life Name/Nick: Marc
Date of Birth: 18 Dec 1970
Profession: BEAUTY/FASHION CRITIC
Hobbies/Interests: eNTERTAINMENT

Postby nycla2 » Mon May 24, 2021 3:41 am

moschino8 wrote:sierra lied about her body positivity advocacy and eventually lost all that weight after the pageant. sip

MUC has been trying to manipulate us by all these drama they want attention
nycla2

Postby Mona Lisa » Mon May 24, 2021 5:36 am

:-O :-O :-O

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYT4zpjcNQw
[youtube]OYT4zpjcNQw[/youtube]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwPcvPYXrM
[youtube]mVwPcvPYXrM[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby laruuuh » Mon May 24, 2021 5:08 pm

I've always thought they are paying Micheal Cinco. I've only heard of Rian recently due to Roxie's gown. Loved his creations. It is sad that he was taken advantage of.

A photo of a gold gown worn by Martha in one of the Miss Universe events surfaced. It was such a waste that it did not grace the Miss Universe stage. Could have been used my other candidates who will be grateful to Rian.
laruuuh

Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Return to GENERAL