SHOULD BIANCA TIRSIN COMPETE IN MISS EARTH?

SHOULD BIANCA TIRSIN COMPETE IN MISS EARTH?

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:47 pm

BIANCA TIRSIN - MISS UNIVERSE ROMANIA 2020 AND MISS INTERNATIONAL ROMANIA 2018 AND 2ND RUNNER UP, INFORMED IN HER SOCIAL MEDIA THAT HER PAGEANT DAYS ARE NOT YET OVER. SHE STILL PLANS TO COMPETE IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS. SHE DID NOT TELL WHICH ONE, SO SHE WILL SURPRISE US.

DO YOU THINK BIANCA SHOULD COMPETE IN MISS EARTH? ROMANIA DOES WELL IN MISS EARTH WITH PLACEMENTS IN 2007, 2008 AND 2018, COMPARED TO OTHER MAJOR PAGEANTS.

AND IF SHE DOES REPRESENT ROMANIA IN MISS EARTH, HOW FAR SHE WILL GO?

https://youtu.be/jy9YijlkhDA

[youtube]jy9YijlkhDA[/youtube]

sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Re: SHOULD BIANCA TIRSIN COMPETE IN MISS EARTH?

Postby Handsama » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:08 am

She has that Miss Earth look so if she’s up to it, I say join the pageant. We all know that European beauties do well in it. But she needs to have the heart of an earth warrior to make it far.

I’m still puzzled by her non-placement in Miss Universe. Could be due to the location of the pageant which favored a certain group or perhaps she didn’t do so hotly during the interview so if that’s the case, then she needs to do better as the Interview makes up about a third of the preliminary scores in Miss Earth.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:20 am

sleuth08 wrote:BIANCA TIRSIN - MISS UNIVERSE ROMANIA 2020 AND MISS INTERNATIONAL ROMANIA 2018 AND 2ND RUNNER UP, INFORMED IN HER SOCIAL MEDIA THAT HER PAGEANT DAYS ARE NOT YET OVER. SHE STILL PLANS TO COMPETE IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS. SHE DID NOT TELL WHICH ONE, SO SHE WILL SURPRISE US.

DO YOU THINK BIANCA SHOULD COMPETE IN MISS EARTH? ROMANIA DOES WELL IN MISS EARTH WITH PLACEMENTS IN 2007, 2008 AND 2018, COMPARED TO OTHER MAJOR PAGEANTS.

AND IF SHE DOES REPRESENT ROMANIA IN MISS EARTH, HOW FAR SHE WILL GO?

https://youtu.be/jy9YijlkhDA

[youtube]jy9YijlkhDA[/youtube]

Since Europe was very strong at Miss Earth in the last 3 years then I felt that Bianca has a chance to place in the Top 20 but how far she can go until the Final 4 that's another story to tell since there will be different set of judges that will evaluate in the last 4 editions.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby pippo93 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:09 pm

I'M STILL MAD ABOUT HER NON PLACEMENT IN MISS UNIVERSE
>:<

I THINK BIANCA COULD DO VERY WELL ALSO IN MISS WORLD
pippo93

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Pulchritude » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Why not? She should also try Miss World. :hx
Please follow Miss Lebanon Pageants on Instagram!
Pulchritude

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Handsama wrote:She has that Miss Earth look so if she’s up to it, I say join the pageant. We all know that European beauties do well in it. But she needs to have the heart of an earth warrior to make it far.

I’m still puzzled by her non-placement in Miss Universe. Could be due to the location of the pageant which favored a certain group or perhaps she didn’t do so hotly during the interview so if that’s the case, then she needs to do better as the Interview makes up about a third of the preliminary scores in Miss Earth.

I read a comment of Xamurai that interview is her strength. For me, she and Klara were the two Europeans who richly deserve to place in the semifinals.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby baghak_gargak » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Handsama wrote:She has that Miss Earth look so if she’s up to it, I say join the pageant. We all know that European beauties do well in it. But she needs to have the heart of an earth warrior to make it far.

We do not know because the dirty tactics of Telemundo get in the way of sacrificing fierce and competitive contestants in favor of Latino contestants just in the case of South Africa's Natasha Joubert instead favoring Nicaragua or Costa Rica and the removal of Top 20 speeches is really a clear and desperate attempt to eliminate early the great speakers but did not stop eloquent speakers like Peru in reaching Top 5 but very clear in the vague answers of Mexico in the Top 5 final question. In 2018 during the time of Catriona Gray most of the fan's and pundit's favorites place in the Top 20 with WME/IMG sans Telemundo but this year the early elimination of Romania, South Africa, and even Nepal shocks a lot of pageant fans around the world.
baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby baghak_gargak » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Pulchritude wrote:Why not? She should also try Miss World. :hx

I don't believe in Miss World boring and sometimes questionable format and unreliable dynamics.politics, influence, business and mostly history plays significant role in that pageant..... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
baghak_gargak

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby Clorentine » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:08 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:

We do not know because the dirty tactics of Telemundo get in the way of sacrificing fierce and competitive contestants in favor of Latino contestants just in the case of South Africa's Natasha Joubert instead favoring Nicaragua or Costa Rica and the removal of Top 20 speeches is really a clear and desperate attempt to eliminate early the great speakers but did not stop eloquent speakers like Peru in reaching Top 5 but very clear in the vague answers of Mexico in the Top 5 final question. In 2018 during the time of Catriona Gray most of the fan's and pundit's favorites place in the Top 20 with WME/IMG sans Telemundo but this year the early elimination of Romania, South Africa, and even Nepal shocks a lot of pageant fans around the world.

Nicaragua and Costa Rica deserved a higher position
Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:00 pm

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby ne0n » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:44 pm

ClubEarthMisso wrote:

She has it all to win, hopefully it will be something she really wants to pursue.

ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:23 am

Back in 2018, when the MI Top 5 were touring Mie Prefecture (Ise Shrine and the Mikimoto Pearl Island), Bianca and I had a short talk while we were walking towards the restaurant for our lunch. At that time she was only 19, so she was wondering which pageant would suit her next. At a very young age, she said that she was scared with the Miss Universe system because it's just too tough for her. But I told her that she had eight more years to think about, but at that time I thought that she was NOT a Miss Universe prototype. So, I told her to try Miss Earth in a year or two.

She really thought about joining Miss Earth in 2020 but because it was conducted as a virtual pageant, she said that she can wait in the future once ME is held as an actual physical pageant. And then came the Miss Universe Romania audition, which she tried for the sake of experience, but then, she did win the title! The rest is history.

Bianca, to me, probably had a hard time coping up with the "dog-eat-dog" culture of Miss Universe. She is a very sweet young woman, who is working her ass to finish her education (in Denmark!!!). Pulling down someone to make her stand out is definitely NOT her thing.

Without make-up, Bianca is even more beautiful. So there will be no problem with her getting high scores in the no make-up judging.
When it comes to attitude, she is very professional when it comes to time management and would never speak ill towards others. Expect her to ask LOTS of questions because she is the type of woman who will not just do things because she was told to, but she would want to know the purpose, the reason and what is expected from her.

If Miss Earth is looking for a European winner, Bianca will be a perfect choice! Her native town belongs to a region with Romania's lush ever green forest. They are also very supportive of her.

Maybe we will be seeing Bianca in Miss Earth 2022 after she officially finishes all of her obligations with the Miss Universe Romania organization.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:11 am

XAMURAI wrote:Back in 2018, when the MI Top 5 were touring Mie Prefecture (Ise Shrine and the Mikimoto Pearl Island), Bianca and I had a short talk while we were walking towards the restaurant for our lunch. At that time she was only 19, so she was wondering which pageant would suit her next. At a very young age, she said that she was scared with the Miss Universe system because it's just too tough for her. But I told her that she had eight more years to think about, but at that time I thought that she was NOT a Miss Universe prototype. So, I told her to try Miss Earth in a year or two.

She really thought about joining Miss Earth in 2020 but because it was conducted as a virtual pageant, she said that she can wait in the future once ME is held as an actual physical pageant. And then came the Miss Universe Romania audition, which she tried for the sake of experience, but then, she did win the title! The rest is history.

Bianca, to me, probably had a hard time coping up with the "dog-eat-dog" culture of Miss Universe. She is a very sweet young woman, who is working her ass to finish her education (in Denmark!!!). Pulling down someone to make her stand out is definitely NOT her thing.

Without make-up, Bianca is even more beautiful. So there will be no problem with her getting high scores in the no make-up judging.
When it comes to attitude, she is very professional when it comes to time management and would never speak ill towards others. Expect her to ask LOTS of questions because she is the type of woman who will not just do things because she was told to, but she would want to know the purpose, the reason and what is expected from her.

If Miss Earth is looking for a European winner, Bianca will be a perfect choice! Her native town belongs to a region with Romania's lush ever green forest. They are also very supportive of her.

Maybe we will be seeing Bianca in Miss Earth 2022 after she officially finishes all of her obligations with the Miss Universe Romania organization.

Reading this makes me more excited for her. Agree that she might be the 4th European winner. >=p >=p :7 :7
manoypoe

Postby supladoman » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:41 am

She got what it takes if she will join Miss Earth. I think she can join any other major pageants :)

Edit: I edited my post I think text "a/lpha" is converted to "B/ig 5" :">
supladoman

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Programmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

Postby Pulchritude » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:30 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:

I don't believe in Miss World boring and sometimes questionable format and unreliable dynamics.politics, influence, business and mostly history plays significant role in that pageant..... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Yes, but remember that Romania placed 2nd in Miss World 2006 with Ioana Boitor, and I believe Bianca is better than Ioana, so who knows? She might impress Julia Morley and manage to win Miss World or place in the top 3 at least. 8->
Pulchritude

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:33 pm

Pulchritude wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:

Yes, but remember that Romania placed 2nd in Miss World 2006 with Ioana Boitor, and I believe Bianca is better than Ioana, so who knows? She might impress Julia Morley and manage to win Miss World or place in the top 3 at least. 8->

So Bianca has only two choices for Big5 pageants, i.e. Miss World and Miss Earth, coz she already joined Miss Universe, Miss International and Miss Supranational. Impress Julia? I think, Julia is not just looking for the contestants themselves but more on what the country of the winner can offer to the org. Will Julia also allow a non-placer in Miss Universe, place high in her pageant?
manoypoe

Postby Pulchritude » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:11 am

manoypoe wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:

So Bianca has only two choices for Big5 pageants, i.e. Miss World and Miss Earth, coz she already joined Miss Universe, Miss International and Miss Supranational. Impress Julia? I think, Julia is not just looking for the contestants themselves but more on what the country of the winner can offer to the org. Will Julia also allow a non-placer in Miss Universe, place high in her pageant?

Seeing that past Miss World finalists (Andrea Meza, Catriona Gray, Michelle McLean) and past Miss World non-placers (Mpule Kwelagobe, Angela Visser, Georgina Rizk) were allowed to win Miss Universe, Julia might consider allowing a non-placer in Miss Universe to place high in her pageant.
Pulchritude

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:48 am

Pulchritude wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:

Seeing that past Miss World finalists (Andrea Meza, Catriona Gray, Michelle McLean) and past Miss World non-placers (Mpule Kwelagobe, Angela Visser, Georgina Rizk) were allowed to win Miss Universe, Julia might consider allowing a non-placer in Miss Universe to place high in her pageant.

Is there any Miss Universe non-placer or runner-up who was crowned Miss World under Julia's nose?
Last edited by manoypoe on Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:14 am

manoypoe wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:

Is there any Miss Universe non-placer or runner-up who was crowned Miss Universe under Julia's nose?

If you meant "Miss World" under Julia's nose... yes there is! Agbani Darego!
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 am

^Thanks Xam. Then let Bianca join Miss World before Miss Earth, just in case.
manoypoe

Return to Miss Earth