♚❁♚ MISS EARTH LIBERIA 2021 | Odella Flomo ♚❁♚

Re: MISS EARTH LIBERIA 2021 IS ODELLA FLOMO

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Miss Earth Liberia Swimwear 2021

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:22 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:24 pm

Thank you so much to everyone who was part of this journey, I am so lucky to have every single one of you in my life. 'I've always been a
believer in fate, destiny, and God's perfect timing so I'm thankful for being crowned Miss Earth Liberia 2021 .

To @laqueen_ent and @missearthliberiaofficial , your queen is here to serve and work tirelessly under your guidance. To all the contestants,
we’re all winners and this journey has ended but there are a lot of opportunities out there to explore and now I belong to a sisterhood of
beautiful and strong young women .

With hard work, dedication and a focused mind conquers all.
Through thick and thin my family, friends, fans and loved ones stood by me and supported me.
I would love to mention each and everyone of you but the names are many lol.
My big sister @lydia2dolo is my sauce of inspiration

To my coach @_curtvan and designer @carrilven_signatures thank you for your patience and hard work.

Your queen is willing to work hard in making sure we have a clean and save environment.
Love you all

manoypoe

Postby ne0n » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Miss Earth Liberia Queens doing their majestical walk

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: ♚❁♚ MISS EARTH LIBERIA 2021 | Odella Flomo ♚❁♚

Postby Handsama » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:37 pm

Twenty year-old Odella Flomo is an aspiring neurobiologist and a sophomore at the African Methodist Episcopal University.

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Re: ♚❁♚ MISS EARTH LIBERIA 2021 | Odella Flomo ♚❁♚

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 am

Liberia: Miss Earth 2021 Kick-Off Mask-Up Campaign; Distribute Face Masks And Detergent To Residents Of Rural Communities

FrontPageAfricaOnline.com - MONROVIA – For many Liberians in hard-to-reach rural areas, having access to face masks is a luxury that they can’t easily afford.

In these rural areas, the price of face masks is always triple the amount in the urban area.

For this, Odella Flomo, the reigning Queen of Miss Earth Liberia has embarked on a campaign to donate reusable marks to rural communities’ residents.

The project, which she kicked off last weekend saw her distributing 1,000 handmade cloth masks to rural communities in Bomi, Gbarpolu, and Grand Cape Mount counties.

Additionally, Miss Flomo who is also Liberia’s Environmental Ambassador donated detergents, Hand sanitizers, Soap, and some Food items to residents of these areas.

According to Ms. Flomo, coronavirus is dangerous, and with Liberia experiencing a dangerous third wave, she could not sit idle without helping to sure everyone feels safe.

“We wanted to be able to provide that kind of support so that they too can be able to be safe from the coronavirus,” she said. “And not only for them but for their families and communities.”

“I am very passionate about this Nation-Wide Mask Up Campaign because COVID is real and very deadly…. And I don’t think it’s going to go away anytime soon, so the best we can do for ourselves as a nation is continue to educate our people about the safety measures of this disease,” Ms. Flomo added.

The donation was done in partnership with La Queen Entertainment, the organizer of Miss Earth Liberia, the National Port Authority, and the Weah Project.

It is part of Miss Odella Flomo coronavirus prevention campaign-style Mask Up. The campaign goal is to reach as many hard-to-reach rural areas as possible with masks.

The campaign also includes basic information on safety and preventive measures, distribution of Face Masks, and other items in the 15 counties.

The campaign, Miss Flomo said, is not a one-off event but a project that will reach lots of highly poor and not easily accessible rural areas.

“We’re not finished here; we will continue this until we reach our target goals and every area we see fit to distribute masks,” she said. “We want them to be healthy and safe as best we can and practice all the protocols that are in place for everyone.”

Miss Flomo further said that she is very humble and excited for the support she has received so far from her fans and management team, which has given her more energy to make her dreams a reality.

In brief remarks, residents of the beneficiary communities said getting hold of face masks and detergents has been challenging during the pandemic since their prices tripled.

“This gesture of goodwill in our time of need will certainly go a long way in this pandemic,” said the town chiefs of Gbema Town and Lofa Bridge in Grand Cape Mount and Gbarpolu Counties respectively.

Both chiefs said the donation will go to the towns’ most vulnerable population, which will provide much-needed protection during the pandemic.

“We want to thank Miss Earth and her partners for ensuring this can happen and allowing the people to benefit because the risk of exposure is a great one and masking is a layer of protection that is needed, ” they added.
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Previous

Return to Miss Earth