MINA SUE CHOI | MISS EARTH 2022 | OT

Re: ♛♕ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2022 ♕♛ Live in the PHILIPPINES!

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:33 am

ARAYKOPO wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:ACCORDING TO MAMA LORRAINE, MISS EARTH 2022 MIGHT BE VIRTUAL AGAIN,IF THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT APPROVE IT.

WTF is she talking about if the government approve it? Many tourists have come in and out of the country because the Phil govt have loosened up the travel restrictions already because COVID or OMICRON is no longer a threat. She just doesnt want to tell you that the ME Organization is broke and they cant host a live show because they dont have any sponsors anymore. Lorraine Shuck is a weak leader and you can tell the way she speak and act unike Paula Shugart who is always on top of anything. She should step down and give it to someone who is aggressive and determined and able to find lots of sponsors.
>:) >:) >:) >:)

You and your co-whiners must join forces to show Madam Lorraine on how it is being done. It seems you have better ideas than them. We will support you and we will never whine at all. :=p :=p

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby CamAngel123 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:18 pm

I'm happy for Jenny Ramp! I just hope Miss Earth 2022 will be held in an enclosed area with an improved setup. Honestly, I liked the 2 virtual MPE editions more than MPE 2022. I watched the virtual pageants from start to finish. It was not the best setup, but I genuinely enjoyed it.

I will manage my expectations and just watch the show. Still hoping for the best tho. I mean, Vietnam and Thailand are doing a great job. I hope the mother org follows their lead.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:17 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:I'm happy for Jenny Ramp! I just hope Miss Earth 2022 will be held in an enclosed area with an improved setup. Honestly, I liked the 2 virtual MPE editions more than MPE 2022. I watched the virtual pageants from start to finish. It was not the best setup, but I genuinely enjoyed it.

I will manage my expectations and just watch the show. Still hoping for the best tho. I mean, Vietnam and Thailand are doing a great job. I hope the mother org follows their lead.

I would rather have Carousel use all their resources to Miss Earth 2022 than compete with Thailand and Vietnam on national level.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:03 pm

manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:I'm happy for Jenny Ramp! I just hope Miss Earth 2022 will be held in an enclosed area with an improved setup. Honestly, I liked the 2 virtual MPE editions more than MPE 2022. I watched the virtual pageants from start to finish. It was not the best setup, but I genuinely enjoyed it.

I would rather have Carousel use all their resources to Miss Earth 2022 than compete with Thailand and Vietnam on national level.

As I said before, Miss Earth got lucky with its Versailles editions . The problem with an outdoor setting (which I do find refreshing) is that one is at the mercy of the elements. And that’s what happened to MPE as heavy rainfall interrupted the show. Fortunately, they were just taping it so the edited version that I suppose was shown on TV and was just released on FB and YouTube managed to address the issue.

Carousel shouldn’t take its chances with an outdoor setting for the international finals as it is shown live in many countries. There is really no room for weather interruption. Even if they decide to innovate just like what they did in 2018 when the stage used recyclable materials and in 2019 when they used natural light in the Okada edition, they should still aim to hold the pageant indoors.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:57 pm

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

As I said before, Miss Earth got lucky with its Versailles editions . The problem with an outdoor setting (which I do find refreshing) is that one is at the mercy of the elements. And that’s what happened to MPE as heavy rainfall interrupted the show. Fortunately, they were just taping it so the edited version that I suppose was shown on TV and was just released on FB and YouTube managed to address the issue.

Carousel shouldn’t take its chances with an outdoor setting for the international finals as it is shown live in many countries. There is really no room for weather interruption. Even if they decide to innovate just like what they did in 2018 when the stage used recyclable materials and in 2019 when they used natural light in the Okada edition, they should still aim to hold the pageant indoors.

Since it is only a national level competition, they again innovate. If they were lucky, it would be uninterrupted but they were unlucky. They continued indoor with less fanfare. Listen to what Robi Domingo have said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlhHIpRHA2g
[youtube]XlhHIpRHA2g[/youtube]
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:01 pm

manoypoe wrote:

I AGREE WITH THIS, I WILL FORGIVE CAROUSEL FOR THE MPE 2022 IF THEY PUT UP A STUNNING, GLAMOROUS, GRAND CORONATION NIGHT OF MISS EARTH 2022
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:09 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I AGREE WITH THIS, I WILL FORGIVE CAROUSEL FOR THE MPE 2022 IF THEY PUT UP A STUNNING, GLAMOROUS, GRAND CORONATION NIGHT OF MISS EARTH 2022

As long as the streaming is HD, I am fine. :-* :-* :%)) :%))
But they must also cater to other supporters' requests. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:38 pm

Handsama

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:31 am

Handsama wrote:

Luiseth Materan and Alejandra Conde are my top choices, but I would also be very happy if Oriana Pablos or Nicole Carreno will be chosen.

Edited: I kinda feel Luiseth and Alejandra are very far-fetched. I mean, it feels like Julio put their names in the options to be talked about but one of the former Supra Queens will actually be appointed.
CamAngel123

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:59 am

EILYN LIRA IS THE NEW MISS EARTH GUATEMALA 2022

sleuth08

Postby Busyboy » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:15 am

Hmmmm. How are you there guys? I’m not fine (with what I am seeing now and what I saw in last MpE). Yun lang muna.

Hoping for a good, full pageant with all the candidates here in The Philippines this year!

Just think of me as a passing air if ever they don’t deliver. I’ll just bury my misso account if that happens. After all, I am here because of Miss Earth. I just hope I won’t close my account because of this pageant also. ;)
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:52 am

Busyboy wrote:Hmmmm. How are you there guys? I’m not fine (with what I am seeing now and what I saw in last MpE). Yun lang muna.

Hoping for a good, full pageant with all the candidates here in The Philippines this year!

Just think of me as a passing air if ever they don’t deliver. I’ll just bury my misso account if that happens. After all, I am here because of Miss Earth. I just hope I won’t close my account because of this pageant also. ;)

Long time no hear, Busyboy! Hoping it will be a welcome back to our other forumers here after 2022 [-O<
CamAngel123

Postby fermnedoza » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:46 am

Earthlings;. This is the time we put some pressure on Carousel Prod. More than anything, we must be candid in putting forth our constructive criticisms. They don't t need your lawyering for them! We should make them realize that we have had enough of the mediocrity. They are being emboldened by the kid's s glove treatment they' re getting from us.

They won't learn and they won't change as long as we keep depending them on their mishaps. There must be a limit to our tolerance.

Their complacency is already sickening and they will likely stay that way as long as we keep turning blind eyes on their missteps.

Again let us criticize constructively. As most of us know the difference between nitpicking, bullying, bashing and loving critique.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby MissPluto » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:44 am

sleuth08 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Forgiving is a process, specially if you know what happens in the background and how they chose to handle the entire situation.

I had enough of the TOXIC POSITIVITY. Being innovative is good but if you're seeing something is totally wrong you have to speak up. I'm not just whining as some of you may see it. Admit it or not this organization has to move mountains this upcoming Miss Earth 2022 to redeem their reputation.

When you became a laughing stock not only from foreign observers but also coming from your countrymen it means something has to change, something has to be IMPROVED. It's not just plain criticism, that was a valid observation.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby ne0n » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:52 pm

MissPluto wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Forgiving is a process, specially if you know what happens in the background and how they chose to handle the entire situation.

I had enough of the TOXIC POSITIVITY. Being innovative is good but if you're seeing something is totally wrong you have to speak up. I'm not just whining as some of you may see it. Admit it or not this organization has to move mountains this upcoming Miss Earth 2022 to redeem their reputation.

When you became a laughing stock not only from foreign observers but also coming from your countrymen it means something has to change, something has to be IMPROVED. It's not just plain criticism, that was a valid observation.

Having watched the MPE 22 edited version. I can say that the reasons for concern are indeed valid. It feels like a 1990s type of pageant, passable for that era but would be lost in the current times. It just shows that the people behind the production haven't upgraded at all, even through the pandemic lull.

Now I'm a bit concern with Miss Earth 2022. Having another virtual pageant is unthinkable though.

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:59 pm

MissPluto wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I REMEMBER IN 2011 WHEN MPE DID THAT FORMAT OF ELIMINATING 10 LADIES DURING PRELIM COMPETITIONS AND ONLY 10 DELEGATES MADE THE FINALS NIGHT IN PALAWAN AND NO ONE LIKED IT. EVERYONE SHOWS THEIR DISPLEASURE WITH IT AND GLAD THEY NEVER DID IT AGAIN

AND I REMEMBER MISS EARTH MEXICO 2019 TH FINALS WAS ALSO HELD IN A POOL BUT THE OTHER PAGEANT THAT THEY ACQUIRED WAS IN A PROPER STAGE AND SET UP. AND EVERYONE WAS IN AN UPROAR ABOUT IT.

MAYBE CAROUSEL NEEDS TO BE BOMBARDED AGAIN SO THIS WON'T HAPPEN. OR MAYBE THIS IS JUST A ONE TIME THING (NOT BEING TOXIC POSITIVITY), TESTING THE WATERS TO SEE IF THERES GOING TO BE AN OUTBREAK OF COVID (AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT DOESN'T). SO FOR MISS EARTH 2022, THIS TYPE OF FINALS NIGHT CANNOT HAPPEN.
sleuth08

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:00 pm

ne0n wrote:
MissPluto wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Having watched the MPE 22 edited version. I can say that the reasons for concern are indeed valid. It feels like a 1990s type of pageant, passable for that era but would be lost in the current times. It just shows that the people behind the production haven't upgraded at all, even through the pandemic lull.

Now I'm a bit concern with Miss Earth 2022. Having another virtual pageant is unthinkable though.

ANOTHER VIRTAUL PAGEANT IS NOT JUST UNTHINKABLE - IT IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE.

EVEN MINOR PAGEANTS ARE HOLDING LIVE FINALS NIGHT.

MPE 2022, DESPITE THE PRODUCTION, SHOWS IT IS POSSIBLE TO HOLD A LIVE PAGEANT.

IF MISS EARTH WILL BE DOING ANOTHER VIRTUAL - IT WILL DEFINITELY BE THEIR DEMISE.
sleuth08

Postby MissPluto » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:04 pm

The fact that there are concerts lined up until the end of the year, Local Pageants happening left and right it is unacceptable for Lorraine to even use the governments approval to hold a live pageant.

She better sort things out as early as now and stop making excuses.
Last edited by MissPluto on Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby ne0n » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:26 pm

MissPluto wrote:The fact that there concerts lined up until the end of the year, Local Pageants happening left and right it is unacceptable for Lorraine to even use the governments approval to hold a live pageant.

She better sort things out as early as now and stop making excuses.

Exactly, not sure why she is still considering another virtual pageant. Bring the girls early if quarentine is necessary, negotiate with other countries just in case, I think most countries are not considering another lockdown anytime soon for Covid due to to its effects in the economy.
ne0n

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:08 pm

IRELAND

Handsama

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:11 pm

fermnedoza wrote:Earthlings;. This is the time we put some pressure on Carousel Prod. More than anything, we must be candid in putting forth our constructive criticisms. They don't t need your lawyering for them! We should make them realize that we have had enough of the mediocrity. They are being emboldened by the kid's s glove treatment they' re getting from us.

They won't learn and they won't change as long as we keep depending them on their mishaps. There must be a limit to our tolerance.

Their complacency is already sickening and they will likely stay that way as long as we keep turning blind eyes on their missteps.

Again let us criticize constructively. As most of us know the difference between nitpicking, bullying, bashing and loving critique.

I actually emailed carousel through their contact information page in the Missearth.tv---there is a message box there. I just typed in my concerns from the recent MPE. I hope everyone (Earthlings) goes there and writes a decent letter (no bashing) so Madam Lorraine will know our sentiments. I think the message will be sent to her or to whoever works in the Miss Earth admin office. Sana magwork ang pag-cocompose ko ng message na galing sa aking kaibutoran.

If a lot of people are sending messages to her...baka maconsensya ang lola nyo.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby supladoman » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:47 am

It's hard to love Miss Earth geeez but still, here I am staying and hoping for their improvement. I'll just manage my expectations but please virtual for the third time is a big NO NO. Mama Lorraine maawa ka sa mga loyal at tunay na nagmamahal sa ME
supladoman
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Programmer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

Postby Mebestme » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:30 pm

Criticism is good for Miss Earth to be successful in the long run. It's time for them to be called out. Something is wrong. And it needs to be addressed.
Mebestme
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Tootoots
Date of Birth: 27 Feb 1991
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Read missosology

Postby Handsama » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:45 pm

Casting 2022

Handsama

Postby CamAngel123 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:52 am

Miss Earth Chile 2022 has already started! Who do you think will be Romina's successor?

These girls are beautiful, Madam Lorraine! Please do not waste them by having another virtual pageant again [-O< :%((
CamAngel123

Postby CamAngel123 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:23 am

Cuba is working hard! And we're seeing results already!

Another gorgeous queen, Madam Lorraine. It would be a shame if she will compete in a virtual pageant :%((
CamAngel123

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:45 am

SCOTLAND is ready for the figure & form preliminary competition!

We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.
- Barack Obama

What are you doing to solve the problem?

I'm wearing @larushswim who sustainably source, manufacture and produce the most amazing swimwear! They have partnered with @healthyseas and donate 10% of their profits to the charity These are practices all companies should be adopting. Sustainability is supposed to be developed and explored, not ignored!

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:27 am

CamAngel123 wrote:Cuba is working hard! And we're seeing results already!

Another gorgeous queen, Madam Lorraine. It would be a shame if she will compete in a virtual pageant :%((

WATCH HER INTERVIEW WITH PAGEANT VLOGGER LUIS PORTELLES, HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS IS OUTSTANDING.
Binibining ZOZI

Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry

Postby CamAngel123 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:36 am

Binibining ZOZI wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:Cuba is working hard! And we're seeing results already!

WATCH HER INTERVIEW WITH PAGEANT VLOGGER LUIS PORTELLES, HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS IS OUTSTANDING.

If she trains hard on her pasarela, she might pull off a Destiny Wagner kind of victory. I mean, she's got the natural beauty already. :hx Very relatable and easy on the eyes.
CamAngel123

Postby bukita » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:26 am

16 Finalist Miss Earth Thailand 2022
" Mission for the Earth"

#15 has withdraw
bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

PreviousNext