BATTLE ROYALE 2021: INDIA AND VENEZUELA: THE POWERHOUSES

BATTLE ROYALE 2021: INDIA AND VENEZUELA: THE POWERHOUSES

Postby FragranceExotica » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:10 am

This thread is about the competition between Miss World powerhouses.
India and Venezuela have 6 crowns each. There is an interesting fact about both these countries.
Venezuela won its sixth crown after 16 years. India won its sixth crown after 17 years.
Venezuela succeeded India in 1995. They had five crowns before India could win its third crown, but in the 90s India cemented its status as a Miss World powerhouse.

This year both are fielding top potential candidates. Alejandra Conde is a 24 year old Venezuelan model and medical student.
Manasa Varanasi is a 24 year old Financial Information Analyst and studied Computer Science and Engineering.

INDIA'S PERFORMANCE AT MISS WORLD (2010-2019)
India had an impressive track record at Miss World last year. Except the two unplacements in 2010 and 2015, India managed to produce a Winner (2017), a Runner up (2019)
a Top 7, Top 10, two top 20 and two top 30 placements, accounting to 8/10 placements.

VENEZUELA'S PERFORMANCE AT MISS WORLD (2010-2019)

Venezuela is undeniably a powerhouse. However their track record during last decade was not flattering. After winning the Runnerup in 2010 and the crown in 2011, Venezuela couldnt make it to top 10. They had only 3 placements after that and 5 consecutive nonplacements from 2012 to 2016.

2019 FOR INDIA AND VENEZUELA

Last year India and Venezuela both placed. Both the countries sent fantastic candidates to Miss World last year. Venezuela managed to make it to Top 40 while India was crowned the 2nd Runner Up and Miss World Asia title.

Whats in store for India and Venezuela
Well, this time also they both are represented by top notch candidates. Both are actively involved in charitable works and both speaks very well.

but for me Venezuela has an edge over India this time as the pageant in held in Puerto Rico and chances of placing higher is very possible for her.

If the winning streak of American countries continue, She might place very high or even win the seventh blue crown.

On the other hand, India has won the crown so recently ie in 2017 just "3 pageants ago", so winning the crown again is gonna be a sisyphean task for her.

Manasa might have the pressure of excellent performance of Suman in the previous year, and She will have to work superhard to overtake Indonesia who is already been followed by Julia morley on Instagram.

To me, I wish to see both of them in top 5 together and answer the final question. I have never seen India and Venezuela standing hand in hand at MW since 1999. 8->

FragranceExotica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Re: BATTLE ROYALE 2021: INDIA AND VENEZUELA: THE POWERHOUSES

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Mind conditioning this early?
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby FragranceExotica » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:46 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:

??? I didn't get it. What conditioning?
FragranceExotica

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:17 am

I commend Venezuela for a small country with small population and not a former British colony. MW's track record crowns mostly countries who are or were a commonwealth of UK.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby elio » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:24 am

VENEZUELA WORLD IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
elio

Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis

Postby FragranceExotica » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:41 am

hauteegirl wrote:I commend Venezuela for a small country with small population and not a former British colony. MW's track record crowns mostly countries who are or were a commonwealth of UK.

ofcourse Venezuela is undeniably the powerhouse when it comes to beauty pageants. Everybody looks upto them for how effectively they ruled the pageant world for decades. Winning 7 Miss Universe crowns, 6 Miss World, 8 Miss International crowns. Wow.. A feat that we can only dream of. I dont think anybody can challenge their status atleast within 20 years.

Here they are fielding a top notch candidate, hope mwo wont ignore her. :=p
FragranceExotica

Postby FragranceExotica » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 am

Leonna Collins wrote:RIDICULOUS COMPARISON!
Venezuela has a universal prestige, which was earned by the beauty and catwalk of her candidates.
About India, we all know that the victories of 1997, 1999, 2000 were crowns bought; they didn't deserve to win. I don't say more, because it is something from the past that can no longer be modified...

FragranceExotica wrote:This thread is about the competition between Miss World powerhouses.
India and Venezuela have 6 crowns each. There is an interesting fact about both these countries.
Venezuela won its sixth crown after 16 years. India won its sixth crown after 17 years.
Venezuela succeeded India in 1995. They had five crowns before India could win its third crown, but in the 90s India cemented its status as a Miss World powerhouse.

This year both are fielding top potential candidates. Alejandra Conde is a 24 year old Venezuelan model and medical student.
Manasa Varanasi is a 24 year old Financial Information Analyst and studied Computer Science and Engineering.

India had an impressive track record at Miss World last year. Except the two unplacements in 2010 and 2015, India managed to produce a Winner (2017), a Runner up (2019)
a Top 7, Top 10, two top 20 and two top 30 placements, accounting to 8/10 placements.

Venezuela is undeniably a powerhouse. However their track record during last decade was not flattering. After winning the Runnerup in 2010 and the crown in 2011, Venezuela couldnt make it to top 10. They had only 3 placements after that and 5 consecutive nonplacements from 2012 to 2016.

Last year India and Venezuela both placed. Both the countries sent fantastic candidates to Miss World last year. Venezuela managed to make it to Top 40 while India was crowned the 2nd Runner Up and Miss World Asia title.

Well, this time also they both are represented by top notch candidates. Both are actively involved in charitable works and both speaks very well.

but for me Venezuela has an edge over India this time as the pageant in held in Puerto Rico and chances of placing higher is very possible for her.

If the winning streak of American countries continue, She might place very high or even win the seventh blue crown.

On the other hand, India has won the crown so recently ie in 2017 just "3 pageants ago", so winning the crown again is gonna be a sisyphean task for her.

Manasa might have the pressure of excellent performance of Suman in the previous year, and She will have to work superhard to overtake Indonesia who is already been followed by Julia morley on Instagram.

To me, I wish to see both of them in top 5 together and answer the final question. I have never seen India and Venezuela standing hand in hand at MW since 1999. 8->

I wasnt comparing Venezuela and India. I was just presenting facts that will exist
even if you deny it . Lol I am not claiming India is at the same level of Venezuela when it comes to pageantry I do respect the orgs decision in selecting winners. Its not upto fans but those respective organizations that who they want to choose as its voice.
FragranceExotica

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:27 am

FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

But of course you do. If otherwise, you wouldn't be that defensive or shall I say reactive. Take this as a compliment and not an offense.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:38 pm

India and Venezuela the undeniable MW powerhouses. If Venezuela took MW as seriously as India and their girls didn't have a language barrier they would be just as consistent as India in placements. And with India recently tied with them, it may not be a coincidence that they're sending their strongest rep since Ivian Sarcos.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Jon A » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:43 am

hauteegirl wrote:I commend Venezuela for a small country with small population and not a former British colony. MW's track record crowns mostly countries who are or were a commonwealth of UK.

Agree. In particular, if we consider the Julia era, the former colonies/commonwealth countries of Turkey, Ireland, Peru, Iceland, Czech Republic, China, Russia, Venezuela, Philippines, Spain, Puerto Rico and Mexico REALLY stand out to me.
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby muzical » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:11 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:
Leonna Collins wrote:RIDICULOUS COMPARISON!
Venezuela has a universal prestige, which was earned by the beauty and catwalk of her candidates.
About India, we all know that the victories of 1997, 1999, 2000 were crowns bought; they didn't deserve to win. I don't say more, because it is something from the past that can no longer be modified...

FragranceExotica wrote:This thread is about the competition between Miss World powerhouses.

I wasnt comparing Venezuela and India. I was just presenting facts that will exist
even if you deny it . Lol I am not claiming India is at the same level of Venezuela when it comes to pageantry I do respect the orgs decision in selecting winners. Its not upto fans but those respective organizations that who they want to choose as its voice.

Don't get ridiculed by these stupid people because they can't perform in Miss World loll..India is definitely a big powerhouse in Miss World whereas Venezuela lost its powerhouse status in Miss World Since 2011..i hope they revive this year since they are sending a strong girl but I have to agree when comes to other pageants apart from Miss World Venezuela is miles ahead then any other Country in this World..
muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:42 am

THE CLAIM OF INDIA WINNING BECAUSE IT IS AN EX-COMMONWEALTH OF UK IS RIDICULOUS! THEN WHY DID IT TAKE 17 YEARS TO WIN AFTER THE YEAR 2000? OBVIOUSLY, THEY WON'T HAVE AN ANSWER TO THAT! :)>- :)>- :)>-
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby lingintexas » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:52 am

FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Ignore him! He is a triggered Pinoy, if this is mid conditioning then when they continuously shove their candidates down our throat it would be the equivalent of water boarding.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:45 am

lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Ignore him! He is a triggered Pinoy, if this is mid conditioning then when they continuously shove their candidates down our throat it would be the equivalent of water boarding.

Uh...uhhhh! And you're not triggered you say? You swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker and shoved it deep in your throat with a ridiculous reply. Now, stop the charade!
beautywatchnyc

Postby lingintexas » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Uh...uhhhh! And you're not triggered you say? You swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker and shoved it deep in your throat with a ridiculous reply. Now, stop the charade!

You would be an expert on shoving things deep down your throat! I mean clearly, you have an issue with the success India has at Miss World hence your mundane cookie-cutter response.
lingintexas

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:41 am

lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

You would be an expert on shoving things deep down your throat! I mean clearly, you have an issue with the success India has at Miss World hence your mundane cookie-cutter response.

Oh, sorry to disappoint! My Indian friends and buddies here in London would attest to the contrary. It's only you who might have that feeling. If that's what you feel, be my guest. I can care less. Your problem, not mine.
beautywatchnyc

Postby the critic » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:45 am

Jon A wrote:

Agree. In particular, if we consider the Julia era, the former colonies/commonwealth countries of Turkey, Ireland, Peru, Iceland, Czech Republic, China, Russia, Venezuela, Philippines, Spain, Puerto Rico and Mexico REALLY stand out to me.

LOL. ITS THE FACT THAT SHE SAID "MOSTLY" CROWNING COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES WHEN IN FACT ALMOST 70% OF MW WINNERS AREN'T OF THE COMMONWEALTH. ITS NOT MISS WORLD'S FAULT THAT BRITAIN HAD A HUGE GLOBAL EMPIRE.
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:52 am

I'D SAY INDIA HAS THE EDGE BECAUSE SHES THE QUINTESSENTIAL MW GIRL. NOT IGNORING THE FACT THAT THE PAGEANT WILL BE IN LATIN AMERICA. MW TENDS TO USE THE SAME JUDGES ALONG WITH FORMER QUEENS AND PLACEMENTS ARE USUALLY SPREAD ACROSS THE REGIONS. VENEZUELA IS VERY STRONG AND THE BEST SINCE IVIAN SARCOS A DECADE AGO.
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby lingintexas » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:46 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Oh, sorry to disappoint! My Indian friends and buddies here in London would attest to the contrary. It's only you who might have that feeling. If that's what you feel, be my guest. I can care less. Your problem, not mine.

Your writing is atrocious and the mere fact that you have to insert you have Indian friends as so not to seem xenophobic because of your multiple attacks in Indian threads speaks volume of the bullshit you spew in this forum.
lingintexas

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:36 pm

lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Your writing is atrocious and the mere fact that you have to insert you have Indian friends as so not to seem xenophobic because of your multiple attacks in Indian threads speaks volume of the bullshit you spew in this forum.

This kind of defense, turning the table to another issue, is common to your kind who cannot defend and affirm your conviction towards an issue that you started. ..."because of your multiple attacks in .. threads speakS volumes", with an "s" to quote you directly. Now, who's atrocious? Stop assuming, 3rd class English speaking wannabee! You're vindictive but short of vindicated, ugly as f**k ass licker! You really have the brain of a cockroach. Stop being funny. You don't belong in my league.
beautywatchnyc

Postby lingintexas » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:28 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

This kind of defense, turning the table to another issue, is common to your kind who cannot defend and affirm your conviction towards an issue that you started. ..."because of your multiple attacks in .. threads speakS volumes", with an "s" to quote you directly. Now, who's atrocious? Stop assuming, 3rd class English speaking wannabee! You're vindictive but short of vindicated, ugly as f**k ass licker! You really have the brain of a cockroach. Stop being funny. You don't belong in my league.

Well sir your rebuttal proves my previous point, your English is atrocious. English is my first language my good pheasant, I grew up in Port of Spain Trinidad attending the University of the West Indies with Oxford ties. I`m sorry you are so hideous that you don't have a photo in your avatar and you are right I am not in your league because I don't walk on all fours and lick my ass to clean myself you stupid CUNT
lingintexas

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:32 am

lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Well sir your rebuttal proves my previous point, your English is atrocious. English is my first language my good pheasant, I grew up in Port of Spain Trinidad attending the University of the West Indies with Oxford ties. I`m sorry you are so hideous that you don't have a photo in your avatar and you are right I am not in your league because I don't walk on all fours and lick my ass to clean myself you stupid CUNT

T&T, Port of Spain? I'm not impressed. Oxford? English is your first language? Oh, but i'm not convinced. You have credibility issues, Cockroach. You don't know me, neither do I want to know you! Fair enough? Sorry, if you're discomforted. But I can't help with how you feel right now. Posting my photo? Nah .. negative, I have no obligation to satisfy your curiosity. Your avatar speaks a thousand words. You're ugly as f**k!

Anyways, you're too predictable and you bore me. I need to pursue higher things than "us". Bye!
beautywatchnyc

Postby lingintexas » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:36 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

T&T, Port of Spain? I'm not impressed. Oxford? English is your first language? Oh, but i'm not convinced. You have credibility issues, Cockroach. You don't know me, neither do I want to know you! Fair enough? Sorry, if you're discomforted. But I can't help with how you feel right now. Posting my photo? Nah .. negative, I have no obligation to satisfy your curiosity. Your avatar speaks a thousand words. You're ugly as f**k!

Anyways, you're too predictable and you bore me. I need to pursue higher things than "us". Bye!

I know there is a bathroom in England that requires your attention. So many grammatical errors from your response I don't know where to start. Maybe you should get an actual education instead of pretending you are in England when we all know that you are in some cyber cafe in Manila.
lingintexas

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:48 am

You're not only predictable but boring as f**k ugly bi-racial. I knew where you're forebears originated from. 'Nuff said. I've better things to do than than engage "us" for a tete-a-tete. Get better soon!
beautywatchnyc

Postby lingintexas » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:45 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
You're not only predictable but boring as f**k ugly bi-racial. I knew where you're forebears originated from. 'Nuff said. I've better things to do than than engage "us" for a tete-a-tete. Get better soon!

You keep talking about how busty you are but you are still here like a fanboy replying. I really don't care if you think I'm ugly go clean something and sit in the corner dunce
lingintexas

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:06 pm

You can die now! Good riddance. You won't be missed!
beautywatchnyc

Postby lingintexas » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:34 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
You can die now! Good riddance. You won't be missed!

lingintexas

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:28 am

You're right, you're fucking useless. You like to think of yourself as someone you're not. But I wonder perhaps if you're just inadequate or rude. Or just touchy. I know your kind. You are worse than these. Stop the pretense.
beautywatchnyc

Postby lingintexas » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:26 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
You're right, you're fucking useless. You like to think of yourself as someone you're not. But I wonder perhaps if you're just inadequate or rude. Or just touchy. I know your kind. You are worse than these. Stop the pretense.

lingintexas

Return to Miss World