MISS WORLD TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2021 JEANINE BRANDT

Re: MISS WORLD TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2021 JEANINE BRANDT

Postby Frank Speech » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:01 pm

London wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:What in the world is taking place.....please go and see what is posted on the Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago facebook page...apparently Brian Gopaul is going after the Miss Universe franchise and Ms Douglas' cohorts are not very pleased.

The international MUorg should immediately strip the current franchise holder of the rights after that very distasteful post on the facebook page. I shame for these people.

Send the link to the page. I really hope that Brian gets the franchise, as I stated before, Jenny's franchise is up this year, 2021 and it's supposed to be renewed, this is why this is happening... As you all may know, she only sent... I mean... Yvonne went at Uni 2017 and we have not had a rep since then... I want to see us back on that UNIVERSE STAGE! Brian and Reiaz are the ones to get it done ! I hope they get the franchise !

I suspect Brian will get the Miss Universe francishe....the link is: https://www.facebook.com/MissUniverseTrinidadandTobago

Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby chellomellow » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:33 pm

That link isn't working. Maybe she deleted the page
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Frank Speech » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:38 pm

chellomellow wrote:That link isn't working. Maybe she deleted the page

It's still up. You have to log into your facebook account to see it. You will not be able to see it if the page has blocked you, though.
Frank Speech

Postby chellomellow » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:07 am

Frank Speech wrote:
chellomellow wrote:That link isn't working. Maybe she deleted the page

It's still up. You have to log into your facebook account to see it. You will not be able to see it if the page has blocked you, though.

Omfg I can't even see it babe

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby chellomellow » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:30 am

It seems like she has blocked T&T nationals from accessing the page. If you are a foreigner, please send screenshots

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby 2view » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:44 pm

Phew... I've been laying low, why is there always some drama around BG.

Not only does he select very average girls, but they also receive the bare minimum when it comes to training. Yes Miss World focuses on BWAP, but that's not all it's about.

At the end of the day it's a beauty pageant, not a Miss Red Cross event. Anyway...hope you all have been well!!
2view
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Toview
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1984
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby chellomellow » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:58 pm

2view wrote:Phew... I've been laying low, why is there always some drama around BG.

Not only does he select very average girls, but they also receive the bare minimum when it comes to training. Yes Miss World focuses on BWAP, but that's not all it's about.

At the end of the day it's a beauty pageant, not a Miss Red Cross event. Anyway...hope you all have been well!!

Well... I don't know why the HOJ is training Jeanine when Soowan Bramble and Richard Young were Tyaj trainers for Top Model. The old lady company is quite outdated. That being said, it will be a miracle if Jeanine makes TOP MODEL. HOJ must realise that this isn't the 80's when they trained Giselle. All of their delegates they would have trained in recent years... FLOPPED!

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby 2view » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:43 pm

chellomellow wrote:
2view wrote:Phew... I've been laying low, why is there always some drama around BG.

Well... I don't know why the HOJ is training Jeanine when Soowan Bramble and Richard Young were Tyaj trainers for Top Model. The old lady company is quite outdated. That being said, it will be a miracle if Jeanine makes TOP MODEL. HOJ must realise that this isn't the 80's when they trained Giselle. All of their delegates they would have trained in recent years... FLOPPED!

It's not even that...the girls just be average in my opinion, not only MW all the girls we've sent over the last few years. They maybe special at one thing...but no one never comes with the full package with beauty being the main entrée!!
2view

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:55 pm

2view wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

It's not even that...the girls just be average in my opinion, not only MW all the girls we've sent over the last few years. They maybe special at one thing...but no one never comes with the full package with beauty being the main entrée!!

2view, I get what you are saying and I 100% agree. None of the ladies are what I would call up to par with what I was accustomed to when Peter Elias had the franchise. Peter understood to crown early and train properly to place. We do not have a "pageant culture" to say most of the delegates have former pageant training.

Post Peter Elias, in terms of actual T&T reps, only Sarah Jane Waddle and Lee-Ann Forbes I would say were Peter Elias quality. Peter loved La Toya but I knew she would clap. The wasted delegates that could have done us proud were Jenna Marie Adrea (who was shafted at the MUTT2010 pageant), Maya Cozier (at MWTT 2018), and Shelly Nelson (at MWTT 2021).

While I think Jeanine Brandt still has a chance to make top 40 at MW2021, based on pageant standards she is average at best in the looks department and I know our Miss Supranational 2021 rep could outtalk her hook, line and sinker.

I don't know why nowadays, saying you want someone who is the entire package is seen as a negative by some.

When BG gets the MUTT franchise, is he planning on preselecting the winner before the actual screening and then putting on a pappi show to create the impression of a fair pageant?

I would have preferred the Miss Supranational TT franchise holders or Vanessa get the MUTT franchise - it appears either would have had a fair pageant but they are limited financially.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:45 am

chellomellow wrote:It seems like she has blocked T&T nationals from accessing the page. If you are a foreigner, please send screenshots

Either the page is no longer available or I have been blocked...... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Did you check your pm for the snip from the page I sent?
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:33 am

Okay...Chellomellow you were correct ...it appears Trinidad and Tobago I.P. addresses are blocked from seeing the page....the post is still up....

The fact that the international Miss Universe Organization has not stipped Ms Douglas of the franchise rights as yet defies logic. The distasteful nature of this post is a disgrace to brand Trinidad and Tobago. I hope BG takes her to court over this post.
Frank Speech

Postby 2view » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:00 am

Frank Speech wrote:
2view wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

2view, I get what you are saying and I 100% agree. None of the ladies are what I would call up to par with what I was accustomed to when Peter Elias had the franchise. Peter understood to crown early and train properly to place. We do not have a "pageant culture" to say most of the delegates have former pageant training.

Post Peter Elias, in terms of actual T&T reps, only Sarah Jane Waddle and Lee-Ann Forbes I would say were Peter Elias quality. Peter loved La Toya but I knew she would clap. The wasted delegates that could have done us proud were Jenna Marie Adrea (who was shafted at the MUTT2010 pageant), Maya Cozier (at MWTT 2018), and Shelly Nelson (at MWTT 2021).

While I think Jeanine Brandt still has a chance to make top 40 at MW2021, based on pageant standards she is average at best in the looks department and I know our Miss Supranational 2021 rep could outtalk her hook, line and sinker.

I don't know why nowadays, saying you want someone who is the entire package is seen as a negative by some.

When BG gets the MUTT franchise, is he planning on preselecting the winner before the actual screening and then putting on a pappi show to create the impression of a fair pageant?

I would have preferred the Miss Supranational TT franchise holders or Vanessa get the MUTT franchise - it appears either would have had a fair pageant but they are limited financially.

I agree with most of what you're saying...but the miss supra team and Vanessa still select(ed) average girls on the beauty scale too. Its just a mess all around. They select participants, not winners or girls with potential to actually win.
2view

Postby lingintexas » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:54 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Okay...Chellomellow you were correct ...it appears Trinidad and Tobago I.P. addresses are blocked from seeing the page....the post is still up....

The fact that the international Miss Universe Organization has not stipped Ms Douglas of the franchise rights as yet defies logic. The distasteful nature of this post is a disgrace to brand Trinidad and Tobago. I hope BG takes her to court over this post.

lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby chellomellow » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:14 am

lingintexas wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:Okay...Chellomellow you were correct ...it appears Trinidad and Tobago I.P. addresses are blocked from seeing the page....the post is still up....

Jenny is a global terrorist! I can't say crazy anymore...She can't even spell. Fully dunce!

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:00 am

What’s all the drama about ?
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby 2view » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:36 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:What’s all the drama about ?

Same old dusty bxtch from years ago...scammy jenny...she holds the miss tt universe franchise, but doesn't really do anything with it but cause 'bekernel. Big time fraudster!!
2view

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:11 am

2view wrote:

Same old dusty bxtch from years ago...scammy jenny...she holds the miss tt universe franchise, but doesn't really do anything with it but cause 'bekernel. Big time fraudster!!

Why is she holding on to it or she is not going to do anything with it ?
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby 2view » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:51 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
2view wrote:

Why is she holding on to it or she is not going to do anything with it ?

Nope, the bxtch is insane. Remember the chaos/drama behind Yvee...who never had a shot to begin with. Same woman with the franchise, don't know what they're doing.
2view

Postby Frank Speech » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:35 pm

2view wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
2view wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

I agree with most of what you're saying...but the miss supra team and Vanessa still select(ed) average girls on the beauty scale too. Its just a mess all around. They select participants, not winners or girls with potential to actually win.

Lol! 2view did not come out to play. But good thing you replied, I forgot abouty Vinita Manoo....they wasted her..she would have been a great rep.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:45 am

Not that it really matters but the video for MWTT2021 is up on Vimeo at https://vimeo.com/575842842?outro=1&fbc ... rBYwkK4EMs

Marabella and Union Village sounded way more polished than Jeanine...I just hope her interview skills are drastically improved since then.

It was Jeanine who they wanted all along...don't know why we thought Marabella was ever the one they wanted. If it was based on what I saw at the pageant then Marabella should have won.

Let's hope the org goes with no more than 10 finalists next time.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:19 pm

Okay, so the Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago Facebook page's admin has double down on the accusations alleging they have emails from BG to prove what they are saying....Mr Gopaul needs to address this issue because it will tarnish not only his name but the Miss World T&T franchise.
Please right click on the images and choose 'open image in a new tab' to see what is posted clearly. Clip Source: https://www.facebook.com/MissUniverseTrinidadandTobago

Frank Speech

Postby chellomellow » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:20 am

Mindy Rojas is Jenny Douglas FAKE ACCOUNT! Guys, Jenny is Mentally unstable! Let us not give her any attention. She has literally created a fake email under Yvonne's name to discredit her in public. The team members of her website did not even know her. Some were even dead. Listen! Jenny is crazy!

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Kimberly » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Welcome back Kimberly!!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

They have already done a misstep with the entire Andrea Bharrat tragedy.

That being said, if she keeps working hard in the gym and with interview training (alot of work is needed here) she may have a chance of the regional title....she is a makeup artist so for most shots her face is on point. Bodywise she is average but let's hope she improves. Currently though, we need to face facts - she needs to win the H2H challenge or interview the best to do well in this pageant. She has a chance of making the first cut of BWAP...very slim chance of making top 40/50 in top model if she improves but really this means nothing when it comes to making the finals.

The 10 month pageant was a waste of time...Chellomellow had the scoop and she did not even know it...she said one thing to me privately in passing and that is why I knew PALMISTE was the chosen one....you know they love their reps from a certain socio-economic standing or there must be connections to the org in some way...Chellomellow really buss their files.

It appears allegedly that some of the delegates realized what was going on. Imagine how they would have felt...do you really think they would have put in 100% when they felt they were just being used for show? ....and while this BWAP is lovely, for a local pageant, you realized that the top 3 is the actually most connected 3 ladies in the pageant...they had connections to access funding. The two Tobago ladies had support systems too that they could have accessed to get the support and funding for their projects. By and large the others literally had to fend for themselves.
BG and his husband have made it hard for any regular young ladies to win this pageant. They have made it so that you have to either be well-connected and/or rich to win this title. Look at their 3 winners and it says everything.

All the best to Jeanine. I will support her if she continues to put the work in, but in no way does that excuse a questionable selection process, especially one that basically appears to say poor people without connections can never be Miss World Trinidad & Tobago.

Peter Elias and Auntie Kim were by far the best franchise holders T&T have ever had. Apart from them, in terms of attitude, only Ms Vanessa had the right attitude although she did have some areas she could have improved in. However, Ms. Vanessa's competitions were fair. These aforementioned three, are the only franchise holders in the last 27 years who I could see crowing a regular, lady from a poor socio-economic background once she had a good heart and the right attitude. It is what it is...but it's still sad.

Thanks for the warm welcome Frank. >:D<

Since Brian & crew took over this franchise, my interest in T&T's pageantry has been 'waning.' 8-|
Almost ALL of their chosen winners are plain & forgettable. :zzz NONE of their connections or $$$ can change that.

The fact that ONLY Tya managed to gain some traction, led me to believe she did this on her OWN merit. She somewhat played her cards right I suspect, when compared to rest we sent.

This NEW winner does nothing for me. The more I look at her, the more disappointed I feel..........hell GABBY looks wayyyyyyyyyyy better & she's much older. /:)
Could you imagine how she'll fade into the background, when she's among other contestants at MW? LAWDDDD FADDA :| :#)]

Good thing though is that that IF Julia likes her, she'll get far.

Once Peter Elias is NO LONGER around or we DO NOT find a PROPER replacement for his seemingly PERMANENT absence........T&T will continue on a DOWNWARD TRAJECTORY in MW for the next 10 years. I could be wrong but I've seen nothing positive that would lead me to believe otherwise. :-< :-<

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby Kimberly » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Okay, so the Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago Facebook page's admin has double down on the accusations alleging they have emails from BG to prove what they are saying....Mr Gopaul needs to address this issue because it will tarnish not only his name but the Miss World T&T franchise.
Please right click on the images and choose 'open image in a new tab' to see what is posted clearly. Clip Source: https://www.facebook.com/MissUniverseTrinidadandTobago

Thanks for sharing this.

SOOOOOOO Jenny d SCAMMER crawl out she hole & is back at it again??? Interesting

I know she's a NUT CASE. <8) and a COMPULSIVE liar :^o :^o :^o

BUT her crazy ass has a GOOD POINT about Brian when she said that.........he's UNQUALIFIED, he wants a MONOPOLY ON EVERYTHING (pageant related) & that he's a "PERFECT eg. of men in (third world countries) They want ALL for themselves & NONE for anyone else." (same Monopoly argument under that Mindy Rojas alias)

When Jenny says this, I mean it's OBVIOUSLY a case of POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK :|

Her delivery is POOR with some of its contents that might be somewhat DEFAMATORY and .............it's a case of 'the right message BUT the WRONNG messenger type of scenario' :-" :<) :<)

BUT based on all the 3:) that took place when Brian & his corrupt crew took over MW T&T franchise & the stories we've heard from former contestants, their friends & family.............she HAS some DAMN GOOD POINTS. ;;? ;;? :wink: :wink:

Brian has 'FRIENDS' in high places so it's VERY possible he or associates could have attempted to bully her.
You can get away with ANYTHING in Trinidad if you have MONEY & running in the right circles.
I'm NOT ruling out the possibility of this story having some truth to it. :#)]

Remember Brian's GOONS who FLOODED Yasbel's Miss World T&T thread on Misso some years ago & targeted anyone who said ANYTHING negative about her & Brian???????? :-j :-j 8-| 8-|
After her privileged, mediocre, non performing ass FLOPPED..........they ALL DISAPPEARED 8-> One had a damn cat as their profile pic =;)) =;))
Who knows? Maybe one day they'll crawl out their hole again :%)) 8->

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:19 pm

Kimberly wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:Okay, so the Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago Facebook page's admin has double down on the accusations alleging they have emails from BG to prove what they are saying....Mr Gopaul needs to address this issue because it will tarnish not only his name but the Miss World T&T franchise.

Thanks for sharing this.

SOOOOOOO Jenny d SCAMMER crawl out she hole & is back at it again??? Interesting

I know she's a NUT CASE. <8) and a COMPULSIVE liar :^o :^o :^o

BUT her crazy ass has a GOOD POINT about Brian when she said that.........he's UNQUALIFIED, he wants a MONOPOLY ON EVERYTHING (pageant related) & that he's a "PERFECT eg. of men in (third world countries) They want ALL for themselves & NONE for anyone else." (same Monopoly argument under that Mindy Rojas alias)

When Jenny says this, I mean it's OBVIOUSLY a case of POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK :|

Her delivery is POOR with some of its contents that might be somewhat DEFAMATORY and .............it's a case of 'the right message BUT the WRONNG messenger type of scenario' :-" :<) :<)

BUT based on all the 3:) that took place when Brian & his corrupt crew took over MW T&T franchise & the stories we've heard from former contestants, their friends & family.............she HAS some DAMN GOOD POINTS. ;;? ;;? :wink: :wink:

Brian has 'FRIENDS' in high places so it's VERY possible he or associates could have attempted to bully her.
You can get away with ANYTHING in Trinidad if you have MONEY & running in the right circles.
I'm NOT ruling out the possibility of this story having some truth to it. :#)]

Remember Brian's GOONS who FLOODED Yasbel's Miss World T&T thread on Misso some years ago & targeted anyone who said ANYTHING negative about her & Brian???????? :-j :-j 8-| 8-|
After her privileged, mediocre, non performing ass FLOPPED..........they ALL DISAPPEARED 8-> One had a damn cat as their profile pic =;)) =;))
Who knows? Maybe one day they'll crawl out their hole again :%)) 8->

Yes Kimberly, hit them for six! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

After I saw the pageant on Viemo, it was clear to me Marabella was the winner....and Miss Tunapuna looked like she had divorced herself from this pageant...it is clear that certain people realized what was happening and wanted to drop out of the pageant but were coerced into staying in the "competition."

2View is so right about the myopic view of just working on BWAP. Peter Elias did not have fast track competitions at his local pageants but chose reps. who he trained religously and eventually placed in fastracks and in the finals of their respective international competitions. These people just wasting people time and energy.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:43 pm

@Kimberly...I am living for these responses from you! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Please keep posting. =c3 =c3 =c3

Hit them for six, Kimberly!

#DownWithDEvilEmpire
Frank Speech

Postby chellomellow » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:04 am

Hey, can someone post the Full pageant here? Thanks
I haven't seen it as yet...

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:07 am

chellomellow wrote:Hey, can someone post the Full pageant here? Thanks
I haven't seen it as yet...

Hi Chellowmellow, I don't know how to post a video from Viemo. Can someone help please? Thank you in advance.

Video Source: https://vimeo.com/575842842?outro=1&fbc ... rBYwkK4EMs
Frank Speech

Postby chellomellow » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:26 pm

The pageant was well produced! WOW!!! But I think Marabella or Union Village should have won. Manisha needs to be our next rep! She is stunning!!!

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:24 pm

chellomellow wrote:The pageant was well produced! WOW!!! But I think Marabella or Union Village should have won. Manisha needs to be our next rep! She is stunning!!!

Based on the actual pageant, I agree 100% that Manisha, or alternatively Union Village should have won. Union Village would have been a strong possiblity for the sports fast track top 3 at MW2021. Both Union Village and Marabella interviewed extremely well. I was impressed with both. Jeanine was no where close.

I would support Marabella as our 2022 MW rep. I think based on age Union Village would not be eligible for the MW2022 pageant.

...and yes, based on the pageant, the fact they chose Jeanine means she was the chosen one all along....it was never Marabella....if it was on merit, then Marabella should have won.
Frank Speech

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World