Will Manasa win Miss World 2021 fair and square?

Re: Will Manasa win Miss World 2021 fair and square?

Postby FragranceExotica » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:59 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:With all due respect, I think that insider story was outdated. Giving new countries a chance sounds pretty much like from those forumers here. Lol. :%))
If the MWO hates India, since 2017, as mentioned in that piece of allegation, Suman wouldn't have reached the top 3 or win Miss World Asia title. And I do feel Julia loved Venezuela this time and was planning to crown her. I always know, whenever this pageants are conducted in latin soil, we could expect a wtf result.
They could officially sabotage any candidate. We saw how Osmel and his cohorts cried like bitter souls when India was crowned this year.

And India is not in its Golden 90s to capture crown after crown. And we cant expect a seventh crown coming so soon to India. This time Miss Universe needs to shine and flourish. Even local media talked about the crown and its perks which I found very exciting. Let Miss Universe reign supreme in India this time and let the mouwad crown shine and entice Indians. We Indians should work double hard to impress MUO and convince them we love them equally or more. MUO is very hard to impress. But when they know we deserve it, they will give it to us. Its a truth.!

And Manasa is a strong candidate. Her Bwap was very well appreciated. She won the BWAP and also placed in Talent fasttrack. If she places in top 5, which i suspect, then there are greater chances for history to repeat.

Can I still trust MWO after the 2016 results fiasco if Manasa will win the crown in 2 months?

Its your choice to trust or not. If Manasa performs well, she might win. Its all the organization's decision to select whom they want as their face. As somebody said before, MWO grew without the suppport of the biggest fanbase of Philippines or Latin America. They survived the biggest challenge in 2010s. They know their business. And you need to move on.

FragranceExotica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby FragranceExotica » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:06 am

panchopolo wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:With all due respect, I think that insider story was outdated./size]

Doesn't matter. Its integrity has already been placed on the stand for all to see. No amount of Chlorox can wipe out that stain.

There are some questionable results from every pageants. We dont know what happens behind the scenes. I dont think such allegations affect the whole system. It keeps going. I feel the pain of seeing steph as the miss world of 2016 is something that has not been wiped out from people's mind. Its 5 years already. People need to move on jeez. (Not telling you but one who still fighting it out)
FragranceExotica

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 am

FragranceExotica wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:With all due respect, I think that insider story was outdated. Giving new countries a chance sounds pretty much like from those forumers here. Lol. :%))
If the MWO hates India, since 2017, as mentioned in that piece of allegation, Suman wouldn't have reached the top 3 or win Miss World Asia title. And I do feel Julia loved Venezuela this time and was planning to crown her. I always know, whenever this pageants are conducted in latin soil, we could expect a wtf result.
They could officially sabotage any candidate. We saw how Osmel and his cohorts cried like bitter souls when India was crowned this year.

And India is not in its Golden 90s to capture crown after crown. And we cant expect a seventh crown coming so soon to India. This time Miss Universe needs to shine and flourish. Even local media talked about the crown and its perks which I found very exciting. Let Miss Universe reign supreme in India this time and let the mouwad crown shine and entice Indians. We Indians should work double hard to impress MUO and convince them we love them equally or more. MUO is very hard to impress. But when they know we deserve it, they will give it to us. Its a truth.!

And Manasa is a strong candidate. Her Bwap was very well appreciated. She won the BWAP and also placed in Talent fasttrack. If she places in top 5, which i suspect, then there are greater chances for history to repeat.

Can I still trust MWO after the 2016 results fiasco if Manasa will win the crown in 2 months?

Its your choice to trust or not. If Manasa performs well, she might win. Its all the organization's decision to select whom they want as their face. As somebody said before, MWO grew without the suppport of the biggest fanbase of Philippines or Latin America. They survived the biggest challenge in 2010s. They know their business. And you need to move on.

Thanks! But on the another topic, how about Palki Sharmi of WION and her followers are lobbying that the pageants should be banned for good despite Harnaaz won Miss Universe? Has Palki the strong voice just like the Indian protesters against Miss World 1996?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:42 pm

AS AN INDIAN, I DONT THINK INDIA WOULD WIN THIS YEAR! IF MANASA HAD WON H2H AND PLACED IN TOP MODEL, THERE WAS A HIGHER CHANCE!
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby FragranceExotica » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:43 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

Thanks! But on the another topic, how about Palki Sharmi of WION and her followers are lobbying that the pageants should be banned for good despite Harnaaz won Miss Universe? Has Palki the strong voice just like the Indian protesters against Miss World 1996?

actually not. That woman and her opinions are irrelevant. Many of her followers are totally ignorant of how beauty pageants work. Some of the instagram stars (in real 0 value guys) got bitter when the new winner got so much media coverage.
Every media channel covered her interviews and news. Harnaaz even smiled when one of the interviewers asked about her being roped in on a big budget Bollywood venture.
Those so called reasonable minded influencers were insecure and jealous. Harnaaz was one of the fastest to reach million following on instagram. Their opinions dont even matter. It has zero value than used toilet paper. Meanwhile Harnaaz would be a big star in the making.

Even girls in my hometown wants to know how to compete at miss universe. And many stunners have unfollowed miss world and started following miss universe. We can see a great change in the coming years at miss diva.

FragranceExotica

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:24 am

miss world, alongside Miss Gwand international, has the most transparent judging and selection process in determining their winner. :D/ :D/ :D/
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby panchopolo » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:28 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

Two names with zero credibility: Palki Sharma and Global Beauties. I'm surprised that this thread, which mentions both names, has not self-destructed yet.
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:52 am

panchopolo wrote:
blazingskyx27 wrote:I also think Miss International has a good reputation for decades as far as the results is concerned. Their winners are universally appealing and beautiful 99% of the time. The only problem with MI , if ever there was one, is that they are too Venezuela - centric.
And the fact that there is yet a black woman winning the MI crown since its inception is not too progressive and seems their values got left behind by the times.
Yes, they have black runner ups in this decade, but a runner up is not the winner & the face of the organization.
MI Organization, I'm still waiting for a black goddess as the winner.

panchopolo wrote:
Angela wrote:According to the author of the Facebook page, Exposing Miss World Contest, Julia Morley will never crown either India or Venezuela ever again, so NO.

@-) @-) @-)

Still can't wrap my head around pageant owners continuing to dictate the winners. For the national franchise holders, it's playing a game of wheel of fortune--why?

And yet Miss Earth and Miss Universe get dissed, big time. These are the two remaining pageants where we universally don't doubt the validation of the winners.

Agree with Miss International. Inasmuch as I love its old-fashioned elegance and courtliness, it's so unpredictable, with no clear metrics of how the winners are judged. I won't be surprised if we suddenly end up with a low-key black winner.

My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby panchopolo » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:18 am

XAMURAI wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
blazingskyx27 wrote:I also think Miss International has a good reputation for decades as far as the results is concerned. Their winners are universally appealing and beautiful 99% of the time. The only problem with MI , if ever there was one, is that they are too Venezuela - centric.
And the fact that there is yet a black woman winning the MI crown since its inception is not too progressive and seems their values got left behind by the times.
Yes, they have black runner ups in this decade, but a runner up is not the winner & the face of the organization.

panchopolo wrote:
Angela wrote:According to the author of the Facebook page, Exposing Miss World Contest, Julia Morley will never crown either India or Venezuela ever again, so NO.

@-) @-) @-)

Still can't wrap my head around pageant owners continuing to dictate the winners. For the national franchise holders, it's playing a game of wheel of fortune--why?

And yet Miss Earth and Miss Universe get dissed, big time. These are the two remaining pageants where we universally don't doubt the validation of the winners.

Agree with Miss International. Inasmuch as I love its old-fashioned elegance and courtliness, it's so unpredictable, with no clear metrics of how the winners are judged. I won't be surprised if we suddenly end up with a low-key black winner.

Colombia and Puerto Rico aren't black at all! They're brown-skinned.

Black is essentially one of African descent.
panchopolo

Postby Sophia7 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:55 pm

Who knows they will give the MW 22 crown to Puerto Rico. It will be another Philippines vs. Puerto Rico moment.
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:00 am

panchopolo wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
panchopolo wrote:

panchopolo wrote:

@-) @-) @-)

I think what you are saying is racism. All these ladies would feel insulted if you would NOT classify them as black. They are black and proud of it!

Why do you think some of the "brown-colored" people you are referring to are crazy supporters of the BLM movement?
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby panchopolo » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:24 am

XAMURAI wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
panchopolo wrote:

panchopolo wrote:

@-) @-) @-)

I think what you are saying is racism. All these ladies would feel insulted if you would NOT classify them as black. They are black and proud of it!

Why do you think some of the "brown-colored" people you are referring to are crazy supporters of the BLM movement?

I regret that you think that way, because it is completely out of my intention. There is nothing prejudicial, antagonistic, or discriminatory against dark skin on my post. The use of the terms "brown skin" and "black skin" is universal and taken in light of this thread, which, the last I checked, had no subtle or intentional traces of racism, colorism, and shadeism at all. That is, unless you want to be micro-agressive about it, which I don't, because it is unnecessary and simply out of my character.

You can go ahead and talk about how the "brown-skinned" people (like me) are "crazy supporters of BLM" but I will not indulge in it as it is not in the context of this conversation. There are other threads in Missosology which are blatantly racist--you may wish to discuss this there.
panchopolo

Postby li.selin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:24 am

LonFlores wrote:
muzical wrote:
panchopolo wrote:

@-) @-) @-)

I definitely disagree..apart from Filipinos no one in the World ever questioned the winners of Miss World whereas Miss Earth is one of the most bashed pageant ever for its biasness and epitome of it was in 2017..but still I always give a benefit of doubt to this pageant but it keeps on disappointing..even global beauties don't recognise it..

GLOBAL BEAUTIES? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

2017 Miss Earth winner for me is DESERVING. During Q and A, she rocks and that's it.
THE SO-CALLED "EXOTIC" FILIPINA BEAUTY(KAYUMANGGI) IS REAL FILIPINA BEAUTY. Thus "THE FAIR SKINNED" BEAUTY STANDARD is the instance of IMPERIALISTIC bullshits rednecks jerks.
li.selin

Real Life Name/Nick: lina
Date of Birth: 23 Aug 1995
Profession: Transpinay Secondary Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants, studying, reading
Message: Promote the DIVERSITY of BEAUTY, STOP the IMPERIALIST BEAUTY CRITERIA, and express the AESTHETICS

Postby lingintexas » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:27 pm

panchopolo wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
panchopolo wrote:

panchopolo wrote:

@-) @-) @-)

They are of African descent. Where do you think the brown skin came from, they are mixed, it is insulting when someone not of African descent presumes to delegate who is black and who is not based on their opinions. There are many shades of black
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Oma-san » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:47 pm

lingintexas wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
panchopolo wrote:

panchopolo wrote:

@-) @-) @-)

They are of African descent. Where do you think the brown skin came from, they are mixed, it is insulting when someone not of African descent presumes to delegate who is black and who is not based on their opinions. There are many shades of black

Zuleika looks like she comes from a black community, not a mixed one like the winner so don't know what that Indian was harping about. Zuleika was the true winner of Miss International 2014. The delirious org made the greatest mistake by not crowning her.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby baghak_gargak » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:25 am

baghak_gargak

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Previous

Return to Miss World