MISS UNIVERSE 2021 IN EILAT, ISRAEL ON DECEMBER

Re: MISS UNIVERSE 2021 IN EILAT, ISRAEL ON DECEMBER

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:26 am

The most exciting news this year! :!! :!! :!!

My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby esperasave » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:58 am

Stoichio wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:Well, I'm not surprised and I already saw this coming as I had read about this plan two years ago. Here is the old article, published in 2019: https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/08/09/ ... to-israel/

Well, the owners of the pageant (IMG) are Israelis.
In this pandemic times where all countries are trying to get back on their feet; and trying very hard to re-boot their economies; and considering that Tourism Industry has been incapacitated for a long time now, it is just logical for IMG owner to help his country get up and get back the money that was lost. If another country has this edge (LEADING THE HERD IMMUNITY CHARTS among all other countries in the world), I am sure they would seize the moment to host and BOOST their tourism industry to swiftly beef up their economy. ISRAEL, being the OUTLIER at the moment in terms of warding off the coronavirus, they have to do it now before countries with more attractive tourism features get back on their feet.

You reminded me about taking my meds for mental health. I don't think that I needed it because I don't use negativism, toxicities, verbal abuse or violence in any form which are signs and symptoms of clinical mental disease.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby kurtij » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:41 am

INDONESIANS ARE SO RABID.
%-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-(

[youtube]Fsp95YuIjGM[/youtube]

BASHING ANDREA MEZA, PIA WURTZBACH, IRIS MITTENAIRE, LEILA LOPES ETC JUST CUZ THEY SUPPORT ISRAEL.
@-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby muzical » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:16 am

Great news!

historically India always had a strong relationship with Israel and still considered our closest ally in World politics as we are surrounded by some really hostile nations..India was one of the few early countries who recognised the state of Israel and also we have the fourth largest Jews community in Asia after Israel,Russia and Iran who seeked refuge to escape antisemitism. Now I'm really excited for Miss Universe this year and strongly feel that we are going to do great again this year.. :!!

its always nice to see pageants exploring new destination...Miss World in Puerto Rico and now Miss Universe in Israel..a very interesting year indeed..
muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby lingintexas » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:23 pm

esperasave wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:Well, I'm not surprised and I already saw this coming as I had read about this plan two years ago. Here is the old article, published in 2019: https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/08/09/ ... to-israel/

In this pandemic times where all countries are trying to get back on their feet; and trying very hard to re-boot their economies; and considering that Tourism Industry has been incapacitated for a long time now, it is just logical for IMG owner to help his country get up and get back the money that was lost. If another country has this edge (LEADING THE HERD IMMUNITY CHARTS among all other countries in the world), I am sure they would seize the moment to host and BOOST their tourism industry to swiftly beef up their economy. ISRAEL, being the OUTLIER at the moment in terms of warding off the coronavirus, they have to do it now before countries with more attractive tourism features get back on their feet.

I don't think that the owners of IMG are Israelis. They might be Jewish considering how rich and influential they are in the US with all the business that they hold in the continental US. No other countries can own or buy Miss Universe because obviously, it's an American brand and it will stay there forever with its Miss USA and Miss Teen USA affiliates.

And why would I believe someone like you would always say many incoherent thoughts in this forum???
You better educate yourself outside the 4 corners of the infirmary where you stay.

‐-----‐-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't be upset if I impart my knowledge and opinions about the world, the universe rather because we have freedom of Speech. Even Hannah have said that it's a basic human right. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Don't you ever curtail that freedom or right because it's a common knowledge that we were
born with brains and mouth to use it for discussions like this. Only illiterate or with poor educational attainment like you to dictate someone's thought and views.

They are not Israeli they are American Jewish, Israeli is a nationality, not an ethnicity. Stochio thinks he knows everything, here is proof he does not
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Stoichio » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:32 pm

LOL!
The 2 Misso-freaks who love to dip their hands on every argument but always lose track of the subject are here again. :-j
They don’t even know what they are talking about.

Since you deliberately dismissed the thread I quoted from Miss Universe OT, let me quote it again to educate yourselves.
Fact remains that the origins of Ari Zev Emanuel is Israel. :)>-

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:I think Israel was chosen because it is one of the most vaccinated countries.

That but also Israel had been interested for awhile.

"In August 2019, it emerged that Israel was also interested in hosting [Miss Universe 2019]. With a plan created by producers Danny Benaim and Assaf Blecher, talks regarding hosting the competition in Israel emerged after Tel Aviv successfully hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. They stated that Israel was also interested in hosting the competition in 2020."

People just didn't give it much thought I guess because Israel is not a pageant country.

IMG owners are Israelis, right?

Actually wow good point. Ari Emanuel (co-CEO of IMG) is Israeli-American and the son of a former member of a militant Zionist group in Mandatory Palestine (pre-WW2 Israel).

Okay tell me what do you know about the background of the Emanuels dulingintexas?
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby esperasave » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Stoichio, don't twist and bend the facts because we don't just believe with what others would say. We always verify from different sources and references to make sure no facts or truths could get lost. Subsequently, IMG is being owned by several people and Ari Emmanuel is just one of them. However, Ari was born here in the USA to an Israeli father so therefore Miss Universe Brand will always be an American one.
esperasave

Postby lingintexas » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Stoichio wrote:
LOL!
The 2 Misso-freaks who love to dip their hands on every argument but always lose track of the subject are here again. :-j
They don’t even know what they are talking about.

Since you deliberately dismissed the thread I quoted from Miss Universe OT, let me quote it again to educate yourselves.
Fact remains that the origins of Ari Zev Emanuel is Israel. :)>-

Stoichio wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:I think Israel was chosen because it is one of the most vaccinated countries.

That but also Israel had been interested for awhile.

"In August 2019, it emerged that Israel was also interested in hosting [Miss Universe 2019]. With a plan created by producers Danny Benaim and Assaf Blecher, talks regarding hosting the competition in Israel emerged after Tel Aviv successfully hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. They stated that Israel was also interested in hosting the competition in 2020."

People just didn't give it much thought I guess because Israel is not a pageant country.

IMG owners are Israelis, right?

Actually wow good point. Ari Emanuel (co-CEO of IMG) is Israeli-American and the son of a former member of a militant Zionist group in Mandatory Palestine (pre-WW2 Israel).

Okay tell me what do you know about the background of the Emanuels dulingintexas?

I am not your personal assistant take your lazy ass to the internet and do your own research.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby MissPluto » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:14 pm

cindy_kato wrote:
MissPluto wrote:This is a wrong move for Miss Universe Organization.

Countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Lebanon and Egypt and other Muslim Nations will not be able to participate. Muslim nations do not recognize Israel as an independent nation and are banning their citizens to travel to Israel.

So 2021 edition maybe the year that we will not be seeing these countries represented.

these countries are clappers anyway so what's the issue?

in a sense i mean you are not wrong, they are but if Miss Universe is after diversity and inclusion Israel is not the place to be. The situation right now is just too political and staging Miss Universe in a highly contested location can be seen as a propaganda considering the fact that the United States is a staunch ally of Israel. The last thing I would want to see is Miss Universe becoming a Political Propaganda vehicle and the girls being dragged on by the situation. If we are after International Understanding and Peace, Israel may not be a good place to held a beauty pageant, at least for now.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby ASIAcan210 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:07 pm

esperasave wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

You reminded me about taking my meds for mental health. I don't think that I needed it because I don't use negativism, toxicities, verbal abuse or violence in any form which are signs and symptoms of clinical mental disease.

Bliktad yata ... Clinical signs and symptoms of mental disease hindi ba Indai? =;))
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Assia
Date of Birth: 12 Feb 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Giving pleasure, Street walker hermaphrodite
Hobbies/Interests: Bondage, S&M

Postby prowazekii » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:40 am

Countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Lebanon and Egypt and other Muslim Nations will not be able to participate. Muslim nations do not recognize Israel as an independent nation and are banning their citizens to travel to Israel.

So 2021 edition maybe the year that we will not be seeing these countries represented.

they will clap anyway.

if israel can pay the hosting fee. so thats money for Miss Universe..
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby esperasave » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:51 am

ASIAcan210 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Bliktad yata ... Clinical signs and symptoms of mental disease hindi ba Indai? =;))

If you are a mental patient as obviously as you are, you don't go to a psyche clinic? That's what the word clinic came from. As the word implies, clinic as in clinical and it can be interchanged depending on your usage with the word especially in the medical terms. You might correct me as well with my use of abbreviation with psyche as in psychiatric patient as you are because you wanted me to take psyche meds eventhough I'm normal( new normal).
esperasave

Postby pippo93 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:10 pm

THIS COULD BE A MEMORABLE EDITION :!!

I LOVE TO SEE BAR REFAELI :hx SHE COULD BE ALSO A CO-HOST OF STEVE HARVEY

HOPE TO SEE RINA MESSINGER AS A JUDGE. ALSO LINOR ABARGIL (WE HAD A MISS AMERICA AS A JUDGE, WHY NOT A FORMER MISS WORLD?)
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby stuff » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:41 pm

I want Netta to perform in the swimsuit competition.
stuff
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: stuff
Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1985
Profession: robber
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby minivaan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:58 pm

unbreakable wrote:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! i'm Confused , i did not see this Coming @-) @-)

i'm an ER Doctor in Tel Aviv , and in this week we are seeing a Rise in Covid Cases specially in Vaccinated People ..

anyways ... i have Holiday in December :-O looks like i will be going >:)

omg i havent commented here in years and to see youre still posting made me smile! love and miss you!!!

I think Israel is exciting despite the political aspect, but knowing they'll be far from the cente rof conflict is reassuring so relax people!
minivaan

Real Life Name/Nick: !
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby MariaAndreina » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:57 pm

WOW, the MUOs still got it. :-O

Immensely surprised by these news, really came out of no where.

First time host country, three week activities visiting multiple cities and with FOX back, i am very excited for this year's Miss Universe!!
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby unbreakable » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:17 pm

minivaan wrote:
unbreakable wrote:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! i'm Confused , i did not see this Coming @-) @-)

i'm an ER Doctor in Tel Aviv , and in this week we are seeing a Rise in Covid Cases specially in Vaccinated People ..

anyways ... i have Holiday in December :-O looks like i will be going >:)

omg i havent commented here in years and to see youre still posting made me smile! love and miss you!!!

I think Israel is exciting despite the political aspect, but knowing they'll be far from the cente rof conflict is reassuring so relax people!

i'm so glad you are baaaack , you have been missed :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
unbreakable

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby misterology » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:12 am

kurtij wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
kurtij wrote:

INDONESIA WILL MOST LIKELY IGNORE THAT FACT.

On the contrary, this is probably the reason why they have not elected or appointed their rep yet. Remember, they always need a long period of preparation?

INDONESIA HAS BEEN CONSISTENT

That, and Indonesia being the epicenter of Covid 19 in the world at the moment.

YEAH.
I JUST THOUGHT THEY WILL BECAUSE THEY CLAIM TO BE POWERHOUSE.

AS IN LIKE NOTHING WILL STAND ALONG THEIR WAYS.
misterology

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: Apple Computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Postby misterology » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 am

Indonesia has been good in Miss Universe
misterology

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:23 am

GUADELOUPE RETURNS TO THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT AFTER 37 YEARS!
DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby misterology » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 am

pippo93 wrote:SHOCK! I DIN'T EXPECT AN ANNOUCMENT SO EARLY :-O :-O :-O
HOPE IN A GREAT PRODUCTION LIKE THAILAND 2018 >=p >=p

AND I HOPE TO SEE INDONESIA AND TURKEY COMPETE

Yes Thailand did such a great job 2018. I hope Indonesia sends a delegate too
misterology

Postby misterology » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:31 am

MariaAndreina wrote:WOW, the MUOs still got it. :-O

Immensely surprised by these news, really came out of no where.

First time host country, three week activities visiting multiple cities and with FOX back, i am very excited for this year's Miss Universe!!

Thank God Fox is back 69th Edition was the worst. It was all Latinas. Miss Thailand Amanda should've won
misterology

Previous

Return to Miss Universe