MUO & R'Bonney Gabriel vs Music Mundial on online defamation

MUO & R'Bonney Gabriel vs Music Mundial on online defamation

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:04 am

It almost everyday that Music Mundial posted false news against Miss Universe 2022 R'Bonney Gabriel including the fake news about Amanda Dudamel might take over the Miss Universe crown from R'Bonney. Do you think MUO & R'Bonney should file a lawsuit against Music Mundial for Online Defamation or Cyber-Libel?

Examples that Music Mundial posted fake news against R'Bonney:
R’Bonney Gabriel’s resignation as Miss Universe closer than ever
https://www.musicmundial.com/en/2023/03 ... yigQKDgJAk

Miss Universe owner plans to take crown from R’Bonney Nola
https://www.musicmundial.com/en/2023/03 ... nney-nola/

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: MUO & R'Bonney Gabriel vs Music Mundial on online defama

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:56 am

As much as I find the headlines offensive (I think the headlines showcase a desperation for the title rather than actual facts), the best thing the MUO and R’Bonney can do is to do their duties and responsibilities efficiently, especially within the organization and not deal with these. Obviously, these headlines don’t seem to reflect the state of the MUO, since I think the organization (including Ms. Jakrajutatip) support R’Bonney a lot.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:26 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:As much as I find the headlines offensive (I think the headlines showcase a desperation for the title rather than actual facts), the best thing the MUO and R’Bonney can do is to do their duties and responsibilities efficiently, especially within the organization and not deal with these. Obviously, these headlines don’t seem to reflect the state of the MUO, since I think the organization (including Ms. Jakrajutatip) support R’Bonney a lot.

I think Music Mundial will post more anti-R'Bonney fake news post everyday until they see Amanda be crowned as Miss Universe 2022 at their own pleasure or R'Bonney will crown her successor in El Salvador before the end of the year if they failed to convince MUO to dethrone R'Bonney?
ajsy0203

Postby mybadname » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:06 am

Let them whine. They are losers.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:38 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:As much as I find the headlines offensive (I think the headlines showcase a desperation for the title rather than actual facts), the best thing the MUO and R’Bonney can do is to do their duties and responsibilities efficiently, especially within the organization and not deal with these. Obviously, these headlines don’t seem to reflect the state of the MUO, since I think the organization (including Ms. Jakrajutatip) support R’Bonney a lot.

I think Music Mundial will post more anti-R'Bonney fake news post everyday until they see Amanda be crowned as Miss Universe 2022 at their own pleasure or R'Bonney will crown her successor in El Salvador before the end of the year if they failed to convince MUO to dethrone R'Bonney?
Unfortunately, I see that coming (although they should just stop it!). I love Amanda but these headlines, unfortunately, don't showcase fact, but rather a desperate plea to crown her as Miss Universe. Despite the offensive content these headlines make, the MUO should focus more on problems they have right now, along with preparations for Miss Universe 2023.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:43 am

Weirdly, this website is so obsessed with R'Bonney being dethroned or something to the point I saw another headline saying that the MUO ''announced a new winner 2 months after Miss USA was crowned''...not to mention their obsession with the UK's royal family (like, mostly stuff centered on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!), despite being a ''music-oriented'' website. I won't recommend going to the website at all since they seem to be a tabloid site that the MUO shouldn't think about.

Mariana Erwin

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:05 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:Weirdly, this website is so obsessed with R'Bonney being dethroned or something to the point I saw another headline saying that the MUO ''announced a new winner 2 months after Miss USA was crowned''...not to mention their obsession with the UK's royal family (like, mostly stuff centered on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!), despite being a ''music-oriented'' website. I won't recommend going to the website at all since they seem to be a tabloid site that the MUO shouldn't think about.

The more they posted to destroy R'Bonney's reign the lesser chances that a Latina will win Miss Universe?
ajsy0203

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:39 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:Weirdly, this website is so obsessed with R'Bonney being dethroned or something to the point I saw another headline saying that the MUO ''announced a new winner 2 months after Miss USA was crowned''...not to mention their obsession with the UK's royal family (like, mostly stuff centered on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!), despite being a ''music-oriented'' website. I won't recommend going to the website at all since they seem to be a tabloid site that the MUO shouldn't think about.

The more they posted to destroy R'Bonney's reign the lesser chances that a Latina will win Miss Universe?
Well, I can't really say on whether that will lessen the chances of a Latin American woman winning, but the organization will definitely be displeased if fans promote stuff like this.

Mariana Erwin

Postby firerprince » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:52 am

Seriously her only savior are SOME Filipino fans. It's either people hate her or she just doesn't appeal at all.

At an all-time high number of social media users, she's the least followed Miss Universe in 12 years. She's just a little ahead of Leila Lopes who was crowned when Instagram was born 8->

Miss Universe social accounts featuring her had the lowest engagements of any Miss Universe in recent memory.

MUO office received and continues to receive a massive amount of complaints and hate emails from people around the world.

firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:53 am

firerprince wrote:
Seriously her only savior are SOME Filipino fans. It's either people hate her or she just doesn't appeal at all.

At an all-time high number of social media users, she's the least followed Miss Universe in 12 years. She's just a little ahead of Leila Lopes who was crowned when Instagram was born 8->

Miss Universe social accounts featuring her had the lowest engagements of any Miss Universe in recent memory.

MUO office received and continues to receive a massive amount of complaints and hate emails from people around the world.

Even Amanda will gain more followers had she won the crown the problem was the recent gimmicks from Madam Anne like bidding wars would still hurt the brand regardless who would had won the crown.

One pageant blogger said that R'Bonney's strong social media output was one of the reason why she won Miss Universe 2022 despite she has lack of IG followers?
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:55 am

You decide if you will believe it or not?
ajsy0203

Postby FranciaREGINA » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:00 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:It almost everyday that Music Mundial posted false news against Miss Universe 2022 R'Bonney Gabriel including the fake news about Amanda Dudamel might take over the Miss Universe crown from R'Bonney. Do you think MUO & R'Bonney should file a lawsuit against Music Mundial for Online Defamation or Cyber-Libel?

OMG! this is terrible!
a platform must not promote hate based on LIES >:<
We live in new times where communication through networks is done quickly and immediately, but we cannot tolerate a page publishing LIES to promote hate
FranciaREGINA
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Esteticienne
Hobbies/Interests: photography, Holistic medicine

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:25 pm

FranciaREGINA wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:It almost everyday that Music Mundial posted false news against Miss Universe 2022 R'Bonney Gabriel including the fake news about Amanda Dudamel might take over the Miss Universe crown from R'Bonney. Do you think MUO & R'Bonney should file a lawsuit against Music Mundial for Online Defamation or Cyber-Libel?

OMG! this is terrible!
a platform must not promote hate based on LIES >:<
We live in new times where communication through networks is done quickly and immediately, but we cannot tolerate a page publishing LIES to promote hate
OMG, that's the article I was talking about in my post! Not only that, they are obsessed on the British royal family (I won't disclose further since I am not a fan of them and they need to resolve their drama, given the UK has been through a lot lately, per their news outlets), which is weird for a music site. And yes, I do agree. Regardless of what people feel about R'Bonney, making these kinds of articles is not helping and is definitely misleading others.

Mariana Erwin

Postby panchopolo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:53 am

firerprince wrote:

Three things come to mind:

1. Ninety percent of R'Bonney's posts are about her fashion, and the clothing she wears borders on cringe and head-scratch. There's confusion whether she's channeling Vivienne Westwood or Anthropologie. This makes her content so weak and unappealing.

2. Anne-Anne's over-the-top, over-acting, front-row-center face on every social media post involving the new Miss Universe weakened R'Bonney's ability to grow her audience from the get-go. Thankfully, she has backed off lately--but then it's too late. The impression's been printed. R'Bonney has become the face of the group that made a ridiculous bidding circus and killed the legacies of long-running national pageant orgs.

3. And most importantly: the disgruntled and alienated Southeast Asian and Latin fans. Anne-Anne and her team TOTALLY underrated their online power.
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:14 am

These things were just people who wanted to bring her down. People who believed in this stuff didn’t think twice. Remember, she is as of now doing well in her reign, and yet a lot of people, mostly the majority of fans of the 1st Runner-Up, didn’t recognize her win and called it a fraud despite no evidence to back up their claims

There’s a thing called “the last laugh,” so keep bashing her and she will grow stronger and had her triumph high until her end of her reign in Early December.
Gregory the Griffon
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Greg
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 2002
Profession: Digital art
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Animation, digital art, calligraphy, Miss Universe
Message: Be positive. Never let anyone with harsh words bring you down.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:47 am

Gregory the Griffon wrote:These things were just people who wanted to bring her down. People who believed in this stuff didn’t think twice. Remember, she is as of now doing well in her reign, and yet a lot of people, mostly the majority of fans of the 1st Runner-Up, didn’t recognize her win and called it a fraud despite no evidence to back up their claims

There’s a thing called “the last laugh,” so keep bashing her and she will grow stronger and had her triumph high until her end of her reign in Early December.
In the end, though, these news sites are heinous and these things are hurtful. It's best, though, that the MUO (and even their titleholders and contestants) doesn't deal with them at all! Not to mention their obsession with a monarchy and the drama that they have which is dividing people; these headlines happen to be fake as well, such as them claiming that Kate Middleton was quitting the British royal family (which is obviously not the case).

Mariana Erwin

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:18 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Gregory the Griffon wrote:These things were just people who wanted to bring her down. People who believed in this stuff didn’t think twice. Remember, she is as of now doing well in her reign, and yet a lot of people, mostly the majority of fans of the 1st Runner-Up, didn’t recognize her win and called it a fraud despite no evidence to back up their claims

In the end, though, these news sites are heinous and these things are hurtful. It's best, though, that the MUO (and even their titleholders and contestants) doesn't deal with them at all! Not to mention their obsession with a monarchy and the drama that they have which is dividing people; these headlines happen to be fake as well, such as them claiming that Kate Middleton was quitting the British royal family (which is obviously not the case).

True. It is best for the Miss Universe Organization to ignore it for a moment, and focus on their role as an ambassador.
Gregory the Griffon

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:21 am

Music Mundial strikes again this time they are dragging R'Bonney with the resignation of Esther Swan.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:23 am

panchopolo wrote:
firerprince wrote:

1. Ninety percent of R'Bonney's posts are about her fashion, and the clothing she wears borders on cringe and head-scratch. There's confusion whether she's channeling Vivienne Westwood or Anthropologie. This makes her content so weak and unappealing.

2. Anne-Anne's over-the-top, over-acting, front-row-center face on every social media post involving the new Miss Universe weakened R'Bonney's ability to grow her audience from the get-go. Thankfully, she has backed off lately--but then it's too late. The impression's been printed. R'Bonney has become the face of the group that made a ridiculous bidding circus and killed the legacies of long-running national pageant orgs.

3. And most importantly: the disgruntled and alienated Southeast Asian and Latin fans. Anne-Anne and her team TOTALLY underrated their online power.

So you are saying R'Bonney doesn't deserve to win the crown? Even if Amanda would had won Miss Universe, she will still be dragged into the bidding war and MUO staff resignation issues.
ajsy0203

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:15 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Music Mundial strikes again this time they are dragging R'Bonney with the resignation of Esther Swan.
Not to mention they even made articles recently in which they claimed the King and Queen of Spain are divorcing and that Prince William is gay. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} This site shouldn't even be given attention at all.

Mariana Erwin

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:36 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Music Mundial strikes again this time they are dragging R'Bonney with the resignation of Esther Swan.

Once again, Esther's resignation has nothing to do with R'Bonney or the organization, including the owner. Just saying.
Gregory the Griffon

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:01 am

Gregory the Griffon

Postby panchopolo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:29 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
firerprince wrote:

So you are saying R'Bonney doesn't deserve to win the crown? Even if Amanda would had won Miss Universe, she will still be dragged into the bidding war and MUO staff resignation issues.

R'Bonney won on her own merits; her winning has nothing to do with any of the three points I posted, all of which are the unfortunate realities she had to face after winning the crown. Ano ka ba? One plus one equals eleven?
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby firerprince » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:49 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
firerprince wrote:

Yes Roberry doesn't deserve to win.

R'bonney aka Roberry won Miss Universe - FACTS
She's the least followed Miss Universe since Lelila Lopes (won when IG was born). Roberry was stuck at 675k followers - FACTS
She's generating the least amount of engagements to the Miss Universe socials - FACTS
She's the least marketable Miss Universe - FACTS

and I think Amanda or Andreina's win can actually offset a lot of these issues regarding Anne. So it will be a win for MUO if they won but Paula chose to dump the Miss USA scandal instead, coz maybe she has some serious involvement innit too? :O)
firerprince

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:13 am

firerprince wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
firerprince wrote:

She's the least followed Miss Universe since Lelila Lopes (won when IG was born). Roberry was stuck at 675k followers - FACTS
She's generating the least amount of engagements to the Miss Universe socials - FACTS

and I think Amanda or Andreina's win can actually offset a lot of these issues regarding Anne. So it will be a win for MUO if they won but Paula chose to dump the Miss USA scandal instead, coz maybe she has some serious involvement innit too? :O)

Even with the least amount of followers or less engagement, that doesn't stop her from abiding by her advocacy (helping victims of human trafficking using fashion) as Miss Universe. There's still more time in her reign, and she has to improve more as a queen, just like her predecessors. And... she has visited parts of Southeast Asia together with the 2nd-Runner Up and one of the Top 5 finalists before, and now she alone is about to visit Guatemala for Smile Train together with the current Miss USA & Miss Teen USA, and the Philippines for the 2023 MUPH pageant this coming May. There is more time for her to become who she is. Let's give her our support and encouragement, but not judge too quickly based on those you've mentioned. >=p >=p >:D< >:D<

R'Bonney Gabriel, just like other delegates deserves that title, and doesn't deserve to be called out by fans. Even Pia Wurtzbach faced this issue from some Colombian fans, who still say that "Ariadna Guiterrez was being robbed on the spot," and to this day, some still can't move on. The same thing goes for fans who repeatedly say that the results are rigged and the contest itself is a fraud despite no evidence whatsoever.

You're the moderator, so... you better be careful with what you say when you rant about "Robbery." :-D :-D :-D
Gregory the Griffon

Postby firerprince » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:09 am

Gregory the Griffon wrote:
firerprince wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
firerprince wrote:

Even with the least amount of followers or less engagement, that doesn't stop her from abiding by her advocacy (helping victims of human trafficking using fashion) as Miss Universe. There's still more time in her reign, and she has to improve more as a queen, just like her predecessors. And... she has visited parts of Southeast Asia together with the 2nd-Runner Up and one of the Top 5 finalists before, and now she alone is about to visit Guatemala for Smile Train together with the current Miss USA & Miss Teen USA, and the Philippines for the 2023 MUPH pageant this coming May. There is more time for her to become who she is. Let's give her our support and encouragement, but not judge too quickly based on those you've mentioned. >=p >=p >:D< >:D<

R'Bonney Gabriel, just like other delegates deserves that title, and doesn't deserve to be called out by fans. Even Pia Wurtzbach faced this issue from some Colombian fans, who still say that "Ariadna Guiterrez was being robbed on the spot," and to this day, some still can't move on. The same thing goes for fans who repeatedly say that the results are rigged and the contest itself is a fraud despite no evidence whatsoever.

You're the moderator, so... you better be careful with what you say when you rant about "Robbery." :-D :-D :-D

Oh Dear God please stop with this kind of cringe reply "Even though she sucks, she still has a heart of gold" blah blah
Miss Universe is a business, not a charity case. Before Roberry, Miss Universe used to be photographed everywhere. Paparazzis even with Pia's time. People gather to see them.

and Robbery? Bitch is at Coachella and no one gives a f**k about her presence. WTH was that? :@)

"Just like other delegates deserves that title" shut the hell up =;)) If British Virgin Islands won would you also support her? you hypocrite.

Also I don't owe anyone to be a role model, phlueasseee.

firerprince

Postby firerprince » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:59 am

Call me a stalker but I love seeing her fail. This bitch's followers were stuck at 675k for a month and now she's at 674k? How the hell was that possible =;)) =;))

It even decreased =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't
Was she that annoying? or just really unlikable?

firerprince

Postby Gregory the Griffon » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:28 pm

firerprince wrote:
Gregory the Griffon wrote:
firerprince wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
firerprince wrote:

Oh Dear God please stop with this kind of cringe reply "Even though she sucks, she still has a heart of gold" blah blah
Miss Universe is a business, not a charity case. Before Roberry, Miss Universe used to be photographed everywhere. Paparazzis even with Pia's time. People gather to see them.

and Robbery? Bitch is at Coachella and no one gives a f**k about her presence. WTH was that? :@)

"Just like other delegates deserves that title" shut the hell up =;)) If British Virgin Islands won would you also support her? you hypocrite.

Also I don't owe anyone to be a role model, phlueasseee.

LOL, I was just being sincere. :hx

Thanks for that... interesting reply.

No matter who wins, support and encouragement is needed for her to move forward, especially future Miss Universes. Even if Miss BVI wins for the first time in history, she deserves it.

Just as I quote from the defuncted Miss Universe Creed: "We dedicate ourselves to the highest ideals of sportsmanship, friendship and goodwill among all people of the Universe."

Be a good sport, my friend. :-D
Business or not, their advocacy is impactful.
Gregory the Griffon

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun May 14, 2023 12:56 am

I've never responded to this thread in days - given that this entire thread has become about whether R'Bonney deserved to win or not, which isn't even the topic here; this thread is about a news site publishing fake news against R'Bonney. Love or hate R'Bonney, these fake news websites shouldn't be tolerated! Not to mention that these websites are obsessed with royal families and are publishing fake news about them at the same time, which isn't helpful.

Mariana Erwin

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon May 15, 2023 11:30 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:I've never responded to this thread in days - given that this entire thread has become about whether R'Bonney deserved to win or not, which isn't even the topic here; this thread is about a news site publishing fake news against R'Bonney. Love or hate R'Bonney, these fake news websites shouldn't be tolerated! Not to mention that these websites are obsessed with royal families and are publishing fake news about them at the same time, which isn't helpful.

Someone went off-topic to support Music Mundial's articles that R'Bonney is the least followed Miss Universe winner ever?
ajsy0203

Next

Return to Miss Universe