♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ Guadeloupe is Miss France!!!!!!

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ FINAL in TWO WEEKS only!!!!

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Honestly, I wish Alexia had never been named president of Miss France. It's obvious that she doesn't give a damn about the contest and is only there because it can bring her money and Miss France is somewhat popular. This woman is really awful, she already has enough shows, why would you want to get everything??? Seriously! Leave some for others!!!

Same. Miss France was the top of the top with Sylvie when it came to national pageants. There was NO reason to bring on Alexia. And now I really worry that the quality will decrease. Yes Alexia knows how to produce TV so maybe the night of the final will remain good, but Miss France a year-round affair, it is the year of the titleholder, it is planning for international pageants, it is the pre-pageant activities, and I don't see Alexia or Cindy caring about any of that. Alexia for obvious reasons but I've ready that Cindy said she is not an employee of Miss France, she just is helping due to her experience in event planning. So it seems there will literally be no one on the ground to help with other things after the show is over. Absolutely ridiculous, TF1 made an AWFUL decision.

Please can this all just be a nightmare and Sylvie comes back next year.

Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:16 pm

Non-geoblocked videos (without commercials too)

ALSACE

AQUITAINE

AUVERGNE

BOURGOGNE

BRETAGNE

CENTRE-VAL DE LOIRE

CHAMPAGNE-ARDENNE

CORSE

CÔTE D'AZUR

FRANCHE-COMTÉ

GUADELOUPE

GUYANE

ÎLE-DE-FRANCE

LANGUEDOC

LIMOUSIN

LORRAINE

MARTINIQUE

MIDI-PYRÉNÉES

NORD-PAS-DE-CALAIS

NORMANDIE

NOUVELLE-CALÉDONIE

PAYS DE LA LOIRE

PICARDIE

POITOU-CHARENTES

PROVENCE

RÉUNION

RHÔNE-ALPES

SAINT-MARTIN-SAINT-BARTHÉLEMY

TAHITI
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:44 pm

I was curious so I looked at the view counts of the videos on IG, and Réunion, Languedoc, and Guadeloupe are killing it. Only three girls to get more than 300 views in the past 14 hours, and Guadeloupe is all the way in the lead at around 750 views. Réunion and Languedoc are close to 400. Every other girl has less than 300, with many of them less than 200, but some (like Côte d'Azur and Martinique) are getting closer to 300. Of course, this is all just coming from one fan account so maybe view count there means nothing, but it is a big fan account for Miss France nonetheless.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:55 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:Non-geoblocked videos (without commercials too)

ALSACE

AQUITAINE

AUVERGNE

BOURGOGNE

BRETAGNE

CENTRE-VAL DE LOIRE

CHAMPAGNE-ARDENNE

CORSE

CÔTE D'AZUR

FRANCHE-COMTÉ

GUADELOUPE

GUYANE

ÎLE-DE-FRANCE

LANGUEDOC

LIMOUSIN

LORRAINE

MARTINIQUE

MIDI-PYRÉNÉES

NORD-PAS-DE-CALAIS

NORMANDIE

NOUVELLE-CALÉDONIE

PAYS DE LA LOIRE

PICARDIE

POITOU-CHARENTES

PROVENCE

RÉUNION

RHÔNE-ALPES

SAINT-MARTIN-SAINT-BARTHÉLEMY

TAHITI

Apparently they didn't upload Roussillon because IG blocked it. Just noticed that.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:30 pm

Question - what are the records of the knowledge test winners at Miss France? I only see it noted on Wikipedia for the past four years, and see that CVDL clapped at Miss France 2019 despite winning the award, but was that a fluke? I see they've been Top 5 ever since.

Should we expect to see Normandie in a Top 5 or Top 15, or is it likely she may clap anyways since she's not otherwise all that strong of a delegate (IMO at least)
itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:57 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:Question - what are the records of the knowledge test winners at Miss France? I only see it noted on Wikipedia for the past four years, and see that CVDL clapped at Miss France 2019 despite winning the award, but was that a fluke? I see they've been Top 5 ever since.

Should we expect to see Normandie in a Top 5 or Top 15, or is it likely she may clap anyways since she's not otherwise all that strong of a delegate (IMO at least)

(English) Wikipedia has the winners back until 2012, they're just in a different spot than the past four years before the articles got a bit of a facelift. I'm not sure what happened before Miss France 2012, but prior to CVDL clapping in 2019, everyone thought the winner was an automatic semifinalist because every winner had placed. After CVDL clapped, Sylvie commented the next year how CVDL seemed to be surprised but winning is not an automatic ticket into the semifinals. But, at least from what I remember, CVDL in 2019 was very hopeless and nobody paid attention to her, so imo, it helps girls if they are on the borderline but will not completely save a hopeless girl (someone like Nouvelle-Calédonie or Bourgogne this year, for example). Or maybe it does significantly boost your odds, but you can lose that spot by either not being very nice behind the scenes or triggering other red flags for the Miss France Committee, and that's what happened with CVDL 2019. We don't know the specifics, but it is true that winning does seem to correlate with placing, just not fully without fail.

Personally, I expect to see Normandie in the Top 15 since she won and also has a decent amount of fans, Normandie is also a strong regional committee. I honestly would not be surprised to even see her in the Top 5. She reminds me of Eva Colas, who of course went on to be 1RU despite being more cute than gorgeous (imo). She won't win but I really would be surprised to see her clapping at this point.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Opening Ceremony » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:46 am

Random thoughts on the videos:

- Reunion looks much better in video, and I quite like her speaking voice.
- Rhone-Alpes has a great personality and I can see why she won, but I think her styling will end up betraying her.
- Picardie continues to rise up my list.
- Pays de la Loire, NPDC, Midi-Pyrenees, Cote D'Azur are all frontrunners who delivered as I thought they wuld.
- Normandie is adorable, even if I think she's a bit out of her element compared to many other girls.
- Martinique is bound to have another high placement. She just has a natural grace in her video.
- I haven't given up on Lorraine just yet!
- I have given up on Franche-Comte, lol. :/
- Languedoc looks like she has a bunch of fans, she might be peaking at the right time.
- IDF is strangely underrated I think, but I don't expect her top make it past Top 15, she'll definitely stop there.
- Guadeloupe looks sublime in her video, the winner if it was purely by look.
- Auvergne could be a spoiler!
- Aquitaine looks very friendly and relatable in her video, I can see her in the top 15.
Opening Ceremony
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Viewer
Hobbies/Interests: Entertainment

Postby Thomas876 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:26 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Question - what are the records of the knowledge test winners at Miss France? I only see it noted on Wikipedia for the past four years, and see that CVDL clapped at Miss France 2019 despite winning the award, but was that a fluke? I see they've been Top 5 ever since.

(English) Wikipedia has the winners back until 2012, they're just in a different spot than the past four years before the articles got a bit of a facelift. I'm not sure what happened before Miss France 2012, but prior to CVDL clapping in 2019, everyone thought the winner was an automatic semifinalist because every winner had placed. After CVDL clapped, Sylvie commented the next year how CVDL seemed to be surprised but winning is not an automatic ticket into the semifinals. But, at least from what I remember, CVDL in 2019 was very hopeless and nobody paid attention to her, so imo, it helps girls if they are on the borderline but will not completely save a hopeless girl (someone like Nouvelle-Calédonie or Bourgogne this year, for example). Or maybe it does significantly boost your odds, but you can lose that spot by either not being very nice behind the scenes or triggering other red flags for the Miss France Committee, and that's what happened with CVDL 2019. We don't know the specifics, but it is true that winning does seem to correlate with placing, just not fully without fail.

Personally, I expect to see Normandie in the Top 15 since she won and also has a decent amount of fans, Normandie is also a strong regional committee. I honestly would not be surprised to even see her in the Top 5. She reminds me of Eva Colas, who of course went on to be 1RU despite being more cute than gorgeous (imo). She won't win but I really would be surprised to see her clapping at this point.

Although Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2018 was not incredible (far from it), she was not a WTF at all and some people had her in their Top 12, I just looked at my old ranking sent to Arduina that year and Centre-Val-de-Loire was even my 13th so I almost wanted her to place. If a Top 15 had been in the news at that time, she would have been among the ones I wanted to see placed. She is really not at all at the same level as Nouvelle-Calédonie or Alsace this year. I had already said that but I don't think at all that it was her physique that prevented her from being in the Top 12, she certainly had an attitude problem or it was her speech that was very weak.
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby Arduina » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:Absolutely ridiculous, TF1 made an AWFUL decision.

TF1 did not chose.
Endemol did.
And ALJ is the Queen of Endemol.

Sylvie was with the girls yesterday together with Diane. Gave a fresh air. I hope the girls don't feel to abandoned ... What a strange year.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1978
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Quality System Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:41 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Although Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2018 was not incredible (far from it), she was not a WTF at all and some people had her in their Top 12, I just looked at my old ranking sent to Arduina that year and Centre-Val-de-Loire was even my 13th so I almost wanted her to place. If a Top 15 had been in the news at that time, she would have been among the ones I wanted to see placed. She is really not at all at the same level as Nouvelle-Calédonie or Alsace this year. I had already said that but I don't think at all that it was her physique that prevented her from being in the Top 12, she certainly had an attitude problem or it was her speech that was very weak.

Ahh okay thank you. Yeah I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly. Then I think she must have had some attitude problems? I feel like Sylvie wouldn't have commented about it and said like "oh she was surprised but it's not automatic" if she was sweet and innocent. I think we should be expecting Normandie to be in Top 15 now though, if she didn't win I would call her borderline, but I think she's solidified her spot now.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:41 pm

Arduina wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Absolutely ridiculous, TF1 made an AWFUL decision.

TF1 did not chose.
Endemol did.
And ALJ is the Queen of Endemol.

Sylvie was with the girls yesterday together with Diane. Gave a fresh air. I hope the girls don't feel to abandoned ... What a strange year.

I just want things to go back to the Sylvie era.......

I'm really hoping some miracle happens and Alexia realizes she doesn't like working on Miss France and everything goes back to normal.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:49 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Ahh okay thank you. Yeah I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly. Then I think she must have had some attitude problems? I feel like Sylvie wouldn't have commented about it and said like "oh she was surprised but it's not automatic" if she was sweet and innocent. I think we should be expecting Normandie to be in Top 15 now though, if she didn't win I would call her borderline, but I think she's solidified her spot now.

We'll never know but it's possible that Sylvie pointed her out a little because she remembered that Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2018 was not very nice and therefore did not want to silence the fact that the test winner could clap.

Normandie will place either way for me but even if she hadn't won the test, her chances of being in the Top 15 would have been very high. She is very underestimated but I think she is very attractive face to face and her regional committee has really been on top form since 2020. I don't see them clapping at all, not with Perrine anyway. Maybe with Safietou if she comes back next year again and finally win this. :%))

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby The.Apprentice » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Just finished watching the videos and some candid photos, and I think I'm locked on my top 3 being Guadeloupe, Côte d'Azur and NPDC. In that order.
I have not warmed up to the rest of the girls. That, plus Diane not participating to most activities, nobody from the top management being there too, and me not watching the finale makes it such a weird year to follow it.
The.Apprentice

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Profession: Engineer

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:33 pm

I think Picardie would be in my Top 5 if she was taller and more consistent outside of her heavy makeup and filtered IG posts. She probably has the best styling in the group for me and is more consistent than Lorraine is (imo), but they both struggle from the not living up to IG when the Miss France Committee takes away the heavy makeup and filters – Picardie is far more consistent than Lorraine is though, I think.

Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:34 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:Just finished watching the videos and some candid photos, and I think I'm locked on my top 3 being Guadeloupe, Côte d'Azur and NPDC. In that order.
I have not warmed up to the rest of the girls. That, plus Diane not participating to most activities, nobody from the top management being there too, and me not watching the finale makes it such a weird year to follow it.

It is a weird year. Everything feels so much more empty. Sylvie was the soul of Miss France, and maybe Alexia can put on a great final show, but she by no means can replace everything else Sylvie did. I hope that Endemol realizes soon that they made a big mistake.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:40 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

We'll never know but it's possible that Sylvie pointed her out a little because she remembered that Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2018 was not very nice and therefore did not want to silence the fact that the test winner could clap.

Normandie will place either way for me but even if she hadn't won the test, her chances of being in the Top 15 would have been very high. She is very underestimated but I think she is very attractive face to face and her regional committee has really been on top form since 2020. I don't see them clapping at all, not with Perrine anyway. Maybe with Safietou if she comes back next year again and finally win this. :%))

Yeah definitely. Normandie was one of the shining stars of prepa who went from borderline on my list, to a sure Top 15 for me. I don't think her odds of placing were ever below 50%, but during prepa she probably shot up to around 2/3s chance for placing, and after winning the general culture exam award I'm near 100% sure lol.

Safietou would have clapped for her attitude problems and all her stans would have cried and accused Miss France of racism like they did to the Miss Normandie Committee when she lost to Perrine :%)) :%))
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Arduina » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:52 am

Télé Magazine Cover is out :)
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1978
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Quality System Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:54 am

Arduina wrote:Télé Magazine Cover is out :)

STOPPPPP I need to see it immediately
itsrowdy801

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:19 am

The Télé Magazine cover is out! :)

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:35 am

Thomas876 wrote:

YESSSSSS my top 3 is all there =c3 =c3 =c3
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:07 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Okay I REALLYYYY wish I had commented this instead of keeping it in my head, but my exact prediction for the Télé Magazine cover was Guadeloupe, NPDC, Côte d'Azur, and one surprise between Picardie, Réunion, and Pays de la Loire, so I am really happy/proud of myself for predicting it :%)) :%)) :%))

Do we think they will get things right again???
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:54 pm

I had been saying there was a chance for a Miss France 2021 repeat here, could Picardie be the Amandine?

Amandine = Picardie 2022
Provence 2020 = NPDC 2022
Alsace 2020 = Guadeloupe 2022
Côte d'Azur 2020 = Côte d'Azur 2022

I don't necessarily see it being the definite outcome, but if this does happen then I will not be shocked!
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ Télé Magazine cover page 52

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:15 pm

I don't see Côte d'Azur winning but Guadeloupe and Nord-Pas-de-Calais are two very likely choices and Picardie could be a surprise winner!!!

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Opening Ceremony » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Very happy with the Tele Magazine prediction, I like all of these women and do expect the winner to come from them! The only girls I think have chances of unseating them and making this cover wrong are Midi-Pyrenees, Pays de la Loire, and Reunion.

(I think Languedoc/Roussillon are coming out strong, but I think they're much more likely to get a runner-up spot as opposed to the winner)
Opening Ceremony

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1994
Profession: Viewer
Hobbies/Interests: Entertainment

Postby Fany » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:39 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:I think Picardie would be in my Top 5 if she was taller and more consistent outside of her heavy makeup and filtered IG posts. She probably has the best styling in the group for me and is more consistent than Lorraine is (imo), but they both struggle from the not living up to IG when the Miss France Committee takes away the heavy makeup and filters – Picardie is far more consistent than Lorraine is though, I think.

I think Lorraine is still a dark horse and will crack into the Top 15. There is something people like about her regardless. And let’s not forget she was first runner-up at Miss Prestige National 2016, Genevieve’s pageant.

The golden era of Algerian pageantry ✨
Fany

Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Beach, Food, Travel

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:54 pm

Fany wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:I think Picardie would be in my Top 5 if she was taller and more consistent outside of her heavy makeup and filtered IG posts. She probably has the best styling in the group for me and is more consistent than Lorraine is (imo), but they both struggle from the not living up to IG when the Miss France Committee takes away the heavy makeup and filters – Picardie is far more consistent than Lorraine is though, I think.

I think Lorraine is still a dark horse and will crack into the Top 15. There is something people like about her regardless. And let’s not forget she was first-runner up at Miss Prestige National 2016, Genevieve’s pageant.

I don't think Lorraine will clap per se, she's surely not in the bottom half of contestants, but I look at her similarly to NPDC from last year: hyped endlessly but then a disappointment in prepa once she couldn't hide behind Instagram filters and heavy makeup. I think she may finish similarly to how NPDC did last year – close to the Top 5 but not in it. If there are legs to the rumors of her being unfriendly though she could clap, but I don't know the veracity of those rumors, so I'm going to ignore them for now.

But I also don't think being the 1RU to Miss Prestige National is that much of a big deal. Clearly it's a lower quality pageant than Miss France is.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Fany » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:07 pm

Fany wrote:

I think Lorraine is still a dark horse and will crack into the Top 15. There is something people like about her regardless. And let’s not forget she was first-runner up at Miss Prestige National 2016, Genevieve’s pageant.

I don't think Lorraine will clap per se, she's surely not in the bottom half of contestants, but I look at her similarly to NPDC from last year: hyped endlessly but then a disappointment in prepa once she couldn't hide behind Instagram filters and heavy makeup. I think she may finish similarly to how NPDC did last year – close to the Top 5 but not in it. If there are legs to the rumors of her being unfriendly though she could clap, but I don't know the veracity of those rumors, so I'm going to ignore them for now.

But I also don't think being the 1RU to Miss Prestige National is that much of a big deal. Clearly it's a lower quality pageant than Miss France is.

Yes I am predicting a similar finish to her. I don’t think she uses filters but she had much better makeup artists in Lorraine.

Her placement at Genevieve’s pageant confirms there is something people see in her.
Fany

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:12 pm

Fany wrote:
Fany wrote:

Yes I am predicting a similar finish to her. I don’t think she uses filters but she had much better makeup artists in Lorraine.

[b]Her placement at Genevieve’s pageant confirms there is something people see in her.
[/b]

But you can say that people see something in every girl who made it this far since they all won regional pageants, and many won local/departmental pageants too. I can't imagine being 1RU at a minor national pageant like Miss Prestige National is any more impressive than winning a super competitive regional pageant like Miss NPDC.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Fany » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:26 pm

Fany wrote:
Fany wrote:

[b]Her placement at Genevieve’s pageant confirms there is something people see in her.
[/b]

But you can say that people see something in every girl who made it this far since they all won regional pageants, and many won local/departmental pageants too. I can't imagine being 1RU at a minor national pageant like Miss Prestige National is any more impressive than winning a super competitive regional pageant like Miss NPDC.

I am talking about Genevieve seeing something in her.

Also Sarah has won Miss Prestige Lorraine before entering Miss Prestige National.

So she has won her “state” pageant twice, for different pageant systems.

She would be a threat if she enters Top 15.
Fany

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:41 pm

The Parade des Miss in Châteauroux from this weekend. Of course Sylvie was there yet Alexia and Cindy were not.

The girls have begun rehearsals for the final show and are in rehearsals almost everyday now.
Queen of the Clouds

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe