USA wins Miss Universe 2022

Re: ❁♚ ROAD TO MRS. UNIVERSE 2022 ♚❁

Postby Stoichio » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:23 pm

firerprince wrote:

Amy Emmerich is hyper-progressive. Amy's level of woke is like mine but x10. If you think this woman is finish oh boy she's just warming up :%))

Kept my mouth shut for months about how I felt about her and then voila! 1st wave of Miss Universe democratized edition.

Here's the problem dear, it's not even the decision itself, It's the overall agenda that awaits us. Imagine they allowed a pregnant woman to join the contest. What does that mean for us? are they going to force her on heels? Ofc not! are they going to make her wear a swimsuit? Hell No.
The culture of pageantry revolves around massive training and discipline. MUO is now becoming loose! they are going to let go of the "discipline" that's why I'll not be even surprised if they'll remove swimsuits soon.

Even Deshauna saw the discrepancy. She experienced pageantry first hand and she was weirded by the whole idea. Something didn't check out, she felt like the new rules aren't feasible for the current flow of Miss Universe. This means there will be a massive change in the competition. Will never be the same for future contestants or for us fans.

It's not just the decision, it's the underlying principles of the pageant we loved that they will eliminate. Let's say we are still in Trump's Miss Universe and something came up with Donald that he decided to accept married women or moms, I bet my life we wouldn't give a f*ck? That's even great news! coz we know how Trump will keep the things we love about Miss Universe at the same the pageant is being inclusive. Win-win.

Unfortunately, that's not the competition we will see. Amy will drop the competitive side of the pageant and will focus on giving the girls platform. Will create "content" for women's empowerment and will drown us with it. That's what she does best, that's what she's known for.

Be very afraid of the evolution she's talking about. She's only beginning.

Now you get it?

Emmerich is an ultra-democrat, who would do everything and anything in Miss Universe to cater it to the leftist.

I bet it’s her way to annoy Donald Trump >:) >:) :O)

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby ARAYKOPO » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:28 pm

firerprince wrote:
chorr wrote:Yall are making this non-issue an issue.

Remember, for a girl to compete first internationally, she has to win a national search, or be appointed. Unless they already bought the national title for themselves, chances are, there are still more single, relatively under pre-occupied single girls who can and will win.

Take the transgender inclusion for example. After Angela Ponce, as far as I know, and please do correct me if I am wrong, but there isnt another trans woman who made it to the actual competition, more so got in the first cut.

Optics people, optics.

Amy Emmerich is hyper-progressive. Amy's level of woke is like mine but x10. If you think this woman is finish oh boy she's just warming up :%))

Kept my mouth shut for months about how I felt about her and then voila! 1st wave of Miss Universe democratized edition.

Here's the problem dear, it's not even the decision itself, It's the overall agenda that awaits us. Imagine they allowed a pregnant woman to join the contest. What does that mean for us? are they going to force her on heels? Ofc not! are they going to make her wear a swimsuit? Hell No.
The culture of pageantry revolves around massive training and discipline. MUO is now becoming loose! they are going to let go of the "discipline" that's why I'll not be even surprised if they'll remove swimsuits soon.

Even Deshauna saw the discrepancy. She experienced pageantry first hand and she was weirded by the whole idea. Something didn't check out, she felt like the new rules aren't feasible for the current flow of Miss Universe. This means there will be a massive change in the competition. Will never be the same for future contestants or for us fans.

It's not just the decision, it's the underlying principles of the pageant we loved that they will eliminate. Let's say we are still in Trump's Miss Universe and something came up with Donald that he decided to accept married women or moms, I bet my life we wouldn't give a f*ck? That's even great news! coz we know how Trump will keep the things we love about Miss Universe at the same the pageant is being inclusive. Win-win.

Unfortunately, that's not the competition we will see. Amy will drop the competitive side of the pageant and will focus on giving the girls platform. Will create "content" for women's empowerment and will drown us with it. That's what she does best, that's what she's known for.

Now you get it?

The truth is people dont watch Miss Universe because of the women's advocacies. No one gives a shit about that because people only tune-in to see beautiful women around the world. Many people will stop watching Miss Universe especially the men if these new rules are enforced. That means Miss Universe rating will plummet significantly which will lead to many sponsors in exodus.
ARAYKOPO
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: I.T.
Hobbies/Interests: sports

Postby ARAYKOPO » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:22 am

chorr wrote:Did you lot fill in the survey MUO had in their website before? Afaik this issue is one of the questions asked.

My take: Married/divorced women, ABSOLUTELY. But mothers, specially of very young kids? Probably not. If favorites who turned clappers and RUs and disqualified/unqualified girls are given another chance, till what time are they gonna chase that pageantry dream? They also need to reinforce the age-limit still. Just because you are allowed doesnt mean you should go chasing the stage and the pageantry dream forever.

Did the survey show how many people said NO or only YES?
ARAYKOPO

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:33 am

Stoichio wrote:
firerprince wrote:

Now you get it?

Emmerich is an ultra-democrat, who would do everything and anything in Miss Universe to cater it to the leftist.

I bet it’s her way to annoy Donald Trump >:) >:) :O)

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

At this moment I just dislike both of them. I sure want women respected at Miss Universe, and that they speak at Miss Universe, and that they are heard. This is basically a contest of ambassadorship for women who want to speak up and do their ways of making people empathize with others. But this one is giving me some pains for a good reason; this is a pageant for women/youth who want to speak up and want to showcase independence and self-reliance. I know that most Miss Universe contestants already have a boyfriend but obviously, in this case, they believe that marriage takes a long time to prepare and I can see why Deshauna finds a disconnect here. Miss Universe could've made a ''Mrs. Universe'' pageant and finally have a sister pageant again after spinning off Miss USA and Miss Teen USA but instead, they did something like this. Miss France could've also made their sisterhood trio with Miss France, Mrs. France, and Miss Europe (which Miss France's organizers used to briefly own; Miss Europe was created by the same founder of Miss France, Maurice de Waleffe), but instead, they decided to do this. I know Miss Universe has done their research on why they had to do this, but I think this is creating a huge disconnect. They could've made a new sister pageant instead and of course, made it popular so that people know more about the realities of pregnancy, motherhood, and marriage, and be inspired by married mothers. Unfortunately, the fact that they are doing this makes Miss Universe sort of some weird fest now.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:35 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
chorr wrote:Yall are making this non-issue an issue.

Remember, for a girl to compete first internationally, she has to win a national search, or be appointed. Unless they already bought the national title for themselves, chances are, there are still more single, relatively under pre-occupied single girls who can and will win.

Take the transgender inclusion for example. After Angela Ponce, as far as I know, and please do correct me if I am wrong, but there isnt another trans woman who made it to the actual competition, more so got in the first cut.

Optics people, optics.

There is no transgender with legal female status competed since 2019. The closest one was Kataluna Enriquez and Do Nhat Ha who were both failed to make it to the first cut at Miss USA 2021 and Miss Universe Vietnam 2022 respectively.
You both have a point, though. Allowing them to join Miss Universe is one thing, but then again, they shouldn't be given special treatment. Of course, Miss Universe can feature their first such kind of contestant when she wins, but then again, she has to go through the process of everyone, whether married or unmarried, children or without children.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Re: ❁♚ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2022 ♚❁ 2 NEW CARIBBEAN QUEENS

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:38 am

ARAYKOPO wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
firerprince wrote:BLAH :%))

MESS UNIVERSE

The eligibility of single moms, unmarried women with child, married women is for 2023 edition.

Guni guni mo lang yan, botomerang bakla! >:) >:) >:) >:)
Dear, they said 72nd edition, not 71st edition. Miss Universe 2022 is the 71st, Miss Universe 2023 is the 72nd. Here's the Instagram post by Critical Beauty, and their basis, unfortunately, is this email addressed from Amy Emmerich:

P.S. Since Critical Beauty's owners also put satire in their commentary, they photoshopped Harnaaz' official photo as Miss Universe and put the words ''Married Universe With Children'' on it. I don't know if that is funny, but well, that's how their owners see the situation.

Mariana Erwin

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:16 am

The hardest challenge will the countries with multiple pageant franchises like Venezuela and South Africa. Since other pageants are still not accepting single moms, married women, unmarried women with child and pregnant women to compete at their pageants other than Miss Universe.

If Miss South Africa 2023 is a mother, she is only eligible to compete at Miss Universe 2023 but she can't compete at 72nd Miss World and Miss Supranational 2024.

If Miss Venezuela 2022 second placer is a mother, unfortunately she is not eligible to win Miss International Venezuela and Miss Venezuela is only reserved for top winner that will compete at Miss Universe 2023 regardless of what her status.

Last edited by ajsy0203 on Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Final 3: Who is your Ultimate Fan Favorite?
Recognition Night: March 20, 2024 (Thursday Night)
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: ❁♚ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2022 ♚❁ 2 NEW CARIBBEAN QUEENS

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:17 am

ARAYKOPO wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
firerprince wrote:BLAH :%))

MESS UNIVERSE

The eligibility of single moms, unmarried women with child, married women is for 2023 edition.

Guni guni mo lang yan, botomerang bakla! >:) >:) >:) >:)

70th Miss Universe is for Miss Universe 2021, 71st Miss Universe is for Miss Universe 2022, 72nd Miss Universe is for Miss Universe 2023.

ajsy0203

Postby bukita » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:59 pm

The newly crowned Miss Universe Angola 2022 @miss_universo_angola is Swelia Da Silva @sweliadsantonio and she will now represent her country in Miss Universe 2022

bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby bukita » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:05 pm

bukita

Postby bukita » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:08 pm

bukita

Postby chorr » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:02 pm

bukita wrote:
The newly crowned Miss Universe Angola 2022 @miss_universo_angola is Swelia Da Silva @sweliadsantonio and she will now represent her country in Miss Universe 2022

I thought she looks interesting. Let's see how Leila packages her.
I read somewhere that she was Miss Supranational Netherlands before and she made top 12? She looks interesting, but still think the best African girl is Mauritius.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Re: ❁♚ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2022 ♚❁

Postby chorr » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:26 pm

Solaris Barba, Miss Panama Universe 2022 dropped off to Miss Universe headquarters in New York to create some official content.

chorr

Postby motropo » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:12 pm

This should be called: "Miss Woke Universe".
motropo
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1983
Profession: Travel Industry.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, working out, shopping.
Message: Hi everyone! I found this forum to be exceptionally informative of the beauty pageant world!!!

Postby kurtij » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:18 pm

GUATEMALA IS COMING REALLY STRONG
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Jaishee » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:24 am

[font=Verdana][size=100][font=Verdana][size=100]
I can remember Carola Duran, dethroned Miss Universe DR 2012 due to her being married previously. She pleaded for MUO that time (under Trump) but wasn't given permission to compete. She was replaced by Dulcietta Leigi at Miss Universe 2012.

Everyone was hyped up when she was crowned MUDR.
[/size][/font][/size][/font]
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby bukita » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:38 am

chorr wrote:
bukita wrote:

I thought she looks interesting. Let's see how Leila packages her.
I read somewhere that she was Miss Supranational Netherlands before and she made top 12? She looks interesting, but still think the best African girl is Mauritius.

Yes she was TOP12 in MS2021. I think she was outstanding in those batch. She represent the Angola-Netherland community in this year Miss Angola Universe.
bukita

Postby bukita » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:43 am

Tashi Choden Chombal
Miss Universe Bhutan 2022

bukita

Postby bukita » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:49 am

Anna #TheThaiger
Miss Universe Thailand 2022
Red is my color

bukita

Postby qwertyu » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:55 am

This new rule about allowing married women and moms to compete is a complete BS! LOL at MUO trying so hard to be woke and relevant 8-}

I hope they wont fall flat on their face with what they are doing to their brand
qwertyu

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:52 am

One netizens defended that Gal Gadot was able to take that heavy workload despite she is also a mother. I don't understand why they compare pageants to acting/singing?

ajsy0203

Postby kurtij » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:14 am

I WONDER IF MISS WORLD WILL BE OPENING THEIR PAGEANT FOR MARRIED WOMEN/ MOTHERS.
IN 2018, VERONIKA DIDUSENKO OF UKRAINE WAS STRIPPED OFF OF HER TITLE AND BANNED FROM COMPETING IN MISS WORLD FOR HAVING BEEN MARRIED WITH A 5 YEAR OLD SON.
kurtij

Postby kurtij » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

LAURA GARCETE
THE ORIGINAL WINNER OF PARAGUAY TO MISS UNIVERSE 2015 GOT PREGNANT AND WAS DETHRONED (?).
REPLACED BY MYRIAM AREVALOS.

kurtij

Postby chorr » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:53 pm

kurtij wrote:
GUATEMALA IS COMING REALLY STRONG

Wow I can actually see her being a red head in Miss Universe and it would work! I think Guatemala has a good chance of placing with her! Great work to her team! :=p

chorr

Postby ARAYKOPO » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:34 pm

qwertyu wrote:This new rule about allowing married women and moms to compete is a complete BS! LOL at MUO trying so hard to be woke and relevant 8-}

I hope they wont fall flat on their face with what they are doing to their brand

Gi-atay ning mga bahug bilat. Why are they changing the rules if ain't broken? >:) >:) >:)
ARAYKOPO

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:41 am

ajsy0203 wrote:One netizens defended that Gal Gadot was able to take that heavy workload despite she is also a mother. I don't understand why they compare pageants to acting/singing?
Ironically, Gal never wanted to win Miss Universe in her year - she was scared of winning Miss Universe (according to what I've heard from her).

Mariana Erwin

Postby kurtij » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:08 am

GENESIS DAVILA'S STORY

https://fb.watch/eN_kvpNRdM/

SHE SAYS THAT HARNAAZ IS PREGNANT SO IT IS WHAT THIS SUDDEN Miss Universe RULES ABOUT MARRIED, PREGNANT WOMEN AND MOTHERS ARE ALL ABOUT.

I WONDER WHERE DID SHE GET THAT INFO.
kurtij

Postby qwertyu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:32 pm

kurtij wrote:GENESIS DAVILA'S STORY

SHE SAYS THAT HARNAAZ IS PREGNANT SO IT IS WHAT THIS SUDDEN Miss Universe RULES ABOUT MARRIED, PREGNANT WOMEN AND MOTHERS ARE ALL ABOUT.

oh. it does makes sense! have you guys seen the latest appearance of Harnaaz in South Africa?

here take a look. she did gained A LOT of weight!

qwertyu

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:41 pm

qwertyu wrote:

oh. it does makes sense! have you guys seen the latest appearance of Harnaaz in South Africa?

To be honest, I’m very worried about her health at this moment, although I don’t think she is carrying a child at this hour. I don’t even remember her being in a relationship (is she? I don’t remember her having one). Honestly, I attribute this move because of Amy’s views on this matter, although I think Paula has to just deal with it and be supportive of this. I wonder what the other national directors think, as a former Miss USA state director just ranted about this via Critical Beauty.

Mariana Erwin

Postby Stoichio » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:28 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
qwertyu wrote:

To be honest, I’m very worried about her health at this moment, although I don’t think she is carrying a child at this hour. I don’t even remember her being in a relationship (is she? I don’t remember her having one). Honestly, I attribute this move because of Amy’s views on this matter, although I think Paula has to just deal with it and be supportive of this. I wonder what the other national directors think, as a former Miss USA state director just ranted about this via Critical Beauty.

Hope it’s just a case of bad styling…
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe