Luis Borrego vs Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu

Re: Luis Borrego vs Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu

Postby rockondude » Sat May 21, 2022 1:17 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:All these issues took shape during the miss universe pageant season. Miss UK directly mentioned about indifferent candidates. And she told about how Harnaaz was helpful with her wardrobe and stuffs like that. Many candidates mentioned that she was friendly and approachable. Even late Cheslie said that harnaaz was very personable. But some latin candidates especially chile, and PR couldn't digest the thought of an Asian victory. Antonia even went on to attack on social media about Harnaaz attitude which brought the ire of many fans which later resulting in a ceasefire approach by MCO wishing Harnaaz Bday. Meanwhile Michelle Colon unfollowed Harnaaz stating she cannot disclose the reason; to me which is a fat lie else why she later re-followed her again?? 8-}

The Paraguayan fans were seriously btthurt after losing. They constantly attacked and bullied Harnaaz on socmed platforms. Their aim seemed to pressurize her and eventually make her gave up the title so that their candidate Nadia can be anointed as new winner. The whole latin pageant fan community rallied behind the notion except very few Mexicans, Brazilians, and Nicaraguans. Meanwhile some bitter Asean fans also startes bullying her behind the garb of Latinas.

But they didn't understand one thing. The Indian perseverance and passion. Because Indians had to fight hard to achieve their dreams. Its not a bed of roses for us. So such bullying and insults didnt weaken her infact made her more strong. Put any latina queen under the same scenario and you will see the chaos.

Those who are made of fire wont fade in sunlight.
However one thing I noticed so far is, "if ever the miss universe winner is a non-latina, the toxic community will go all guns to make her reign terrible and pressurized". Karma will punish them really hard.. wait and watch. :D/

Paraguay is a very small country with no Miss Universe winner try to understand them of course they are gonna be a little toxic they never won and lets face it. Miss Paraguay is one of the most beautiful contestants in YEARS had she won she would had instantly become one of the most beautiful miss universe ever.

However one thing I noticed so far is, "if ever the miss universe winner is a non-latina, the toxic community will go all guns to make her reign terrible and pressurized". Karma will punish them really hard.. wait and watch. Harnaaz made her own year horrible by eating to much and basically been indisiplined and suffering from allegedly a bad attitude.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby muzical » Sat May 21, 2022 4:10 pm

rockondude wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
rockondude wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
rockondude wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
rockondude wrote: He basically said in a very professional manner that there are rumors that Harnaaz is difficult to work with and that she may get dethroned. So yea this is not personal at all. The Miss universe pageant will be held in Dominican Republic that the carribean island he is talking about. Asian is this forum are always hysterical and creating drama where there none.

Spanish translation problems again?

But some Latin pageant fans took Luis' bait and thinking that Nadia or Valeria will be crowned as Miss Universe 2021 since Lalela will compete at Miss Supranational 2021 and Bea will possibly decline the offer because she and Harnaaz are close friends?

This is not the first time that Latin pageant fans, national directors and entertainment news sites are trying to discredit non-Latina Miss Universe winners especially Pia, Catriona and Zozi in the past.

This is the problem you actually think this is some type of personal vendetta the true is they wiped the floor with last year Miss Mexico calling her fat and a telemundo tramoya. I don't understand why asians still think they are underdogs in pageants. Welcome to the pageant circuit.

So you're trying to justify this by saying Andrea got it too? How hard is it to just say yea hes wrong & its not ok to spread rumors aboit someone? Unless you're part of that section of the community that need to develop morally? Are some of you just like perpetually stuck in your teenage years that you think these types of behaviors are ok? Even if there is even ounce of truth in what he said who does he think he is to leak that kind of info before MUO confirms it? Too much drama with this pageant & your community.If this title means so much to you that you're willing to disturb someone's mental peace, shove the crown up your behinds lol

Well he is not wrong. Is there is rumors about her been difficult that is newsworthy and should be talk about. Stop trying to make some weird moral justification for her those bad attitude rumors had been made even before she was crowned. So this is nothing new.

Well if Harnaaz is like that then y'all should love her because she fits right in with the majority of your queens. That's why this comment is so infuriating to me because its well known who are the real b*tchy ones with attitudes. Ask Perez Hilton. Didn't he go on national television to put the drama queen Ariadna in her place? Or what about Venezuela in 2016? Ecuador and Colombia in 2018? Venezuela, PR, Chile, & Paraguay in 2021? And I'm sure I've missed so many in between. We don't believe Michelle Colonoscopy just like her last name COLON suggests shes full of sh*t. We believe Philippines, Brazil, Singapore, Nepal, & UK Harnaaz's best friends who have vouched for her.

I mean your moral compass is Perez Hilton one of the most evil people in the entertainment industry a complete sociopath. Very classy on your part calling Michelle Sh"it and been the true horrible person you have always been. I have seen MANY asians calling Harnaaz fat and saying she should step down because she clearly doesn't care about the title. But a soon as a latino say it we are all evil people. You need to keep that racism you hold to yourself.

Loll are you real dude? you are definitely not following Harnaaz's reign because if you were you would have know how much hatred she's getting from Latinos...just go and checkout Instagram or youtube..80 percent of the hate comments were coming from Latinos and rest 20 percent from insecure Asians and as usual Europeans and Africans are behaving much classier as compared to these two communities..who ever that guy is just making up stories and spreading false rumours and the worst part is people like you is believing him and even defending him..

I don't get it why so much bitterness?..Harnaaz won it fare and square..and still they think that golddigger is robbed loll..it's funny that out of everyone it's always these Latinos who knows all these kind of rumours loll..Harnaaz's crowning really made us realise how much bitter this community is..
muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby muzical » Sat May 21, 2022 4:20 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:All these issues took shape during the miss universe pageant season. Miss UK directly mentioned about indifferent candidates. And she told about how Harnaaz was helpful with her wardrobe and stuffs like that. Many candidates mentioned that she was friendly and approachable. Even late Cheslie said that harnaaz was very personable. But some latin candidates especially chile, and PR couldn't digest the thought of an Asian victory. Antonia even went on to attack on social media about Harnaaz attitude which brought the ire of many fans which later resulting in a ceasefire approach by MCO wishing Harnaaz Bday. Meanwhile Michelle Colon unfollowed Harnaaz stating she cannot disclose the reason; to me which is a fat lie else why she later re-followed her again?? 8-}

I completely believe Miss UK..Her information is much more credible then some fake Latinos..

muzical

Postby FragranceExotica » Sat May 21, 2022 4:33 pm

rockondude wrote:

The Paraguayan fans were seriously btthurt after losing. They constantly attacked and bullied Harnaaz on socmed platforms. Their aim seemed to pressurize her and eventually make her gave up the title so that their candidate Nadia can be anointed as new winner. The whole latin pageant fan community rallied behind the notion except very few Mexicans, Brazilians, and Nicaraguans. Meanwhile some bitter Asean fans also startes bullying her behind the garb of Latinas.

But they didn't understand one thing. The Indian perseverance and passion. Because Indians had to fight hard to achieve their dreams. Its not a bed of roses for us. So such bullying and insults didnt weaken her infact made her more strong. Put any latina queen under the same scenario and you will see the chaos.

However one thing I noticed so far is, "if ever the miss universe winner is a non-latina, the toxic community will go all guns to make her reign terrible and pressurized". Karma will punish them really hard.. wait and watch. :D/

Paraguay is a very small country with no Miss Universe winner try to understand them of course they are gonna be a little toxic they never won and lets face it. Miss Paraguay is one of the most beautiful contestants in YEARS had she won she would had instantly become one of the most beautiful miss universe ever.

However one thing I noticed so far is, "if ever the miss universe winner is a non-latina, the toxic community will go all guns to make her reign terrible and pressurized". Karma will punish them really hard.. wait and watch. Harnaaz made her own year horrible by eating to much and basically been indisiplined and suffering from allegedly a bad attitude.

I said about the candidates of PR and Chile not the people of these countries. Try to comprehend first.

who told you harnaaz made her year horrible??. =;)) She is enjoying the best of her lifetime. She is the reigning miss universe, and Nadia will always be second to her. And I never said latinas are the only bullies. Asean toxic fans too. But whatever you guys do, it will fall back on you. Its been six months already, still you guys are pressed about it. Gone are the days of dumb bimbos with plastic beauty winning. Miss Universe looks for a good ambassador now. If ths is the kind of attitude you are showing it would be very difficult to get crowns again. Be humble.
FragranceExotica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby rockondude » Sun May 22, 2022 1:25 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:
rockondude wrote:

I said about the candidates of PR and Chile not the people of these countries. Try to comprehend first.

who told you harnaaz made her year horrible??. =;)) She is enjoying the best of her lifetime. She is the reigning miss universe, and Nadia will always be second to her. And I never said latinas are the only bullies. Asean toxic fans too. But whatever you guys do, it will fall back on you. Its been six months already, still you guys are pressed about it. Gone are the days of dumb bimbos with plastic beauty winning. Miss Universe looks for a good ambassador now. If ths is the kind of attitude you are showing it would be very difficult to get crowns again. Be humble.

No one is pressed about it maybe Paraguayos ( try to put yourself put yourself in their shoes ) but Luis Borrero is a pageant blogger so he is gonna talk about pageantry and remember the world is full of opinions and i rather live in one in which i can express them without fear of some crazy fans trying to do a character assassination and career ruin me. imagine having one of the most beautiful contestants ever lost over an average miss india winner. Every single comment someone makes Gringos posing as asians from this forum immediately jump to ALL LATINOS. So paraguay was a dumb bimbo that statement alone tells me everything i need to know. Good hopefully latinos never win again anyway we are all losing interest in Miss Universe anyway soon latin america is gonna be like Europe no one cares any more IMG basically destroyed the brand with there real beauties full of surgery. The days of Gringos influencing politics using beauty queen are over.
rockondude

Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Iknowbeauty » Mon May 23, 2022 5:54 am

rockondude wrote:

The comments of her been a horrible person were present before she even got to Miss Universe many pinoy fans and latin bloggers talk about her apparently been a diva. So she carry a negative vibe even before she went to miss universe. People need to speak the truth. Latin people had never had issues with India contestant so this idea that we have some type of fight is false. We actually love indian beauties because they look like latinas. Also Puerto Ricans condemned Michelle for her bad actions and talk her to Shut UP. So don't try to mix up Puertorricans and the people from chile in this, truth is Asians can't take criticism they are overly sensitive to it and victimize themselves. Plus Luis is colombian very different countries with very different cultures but we share one thing in common we like to speak the true.

Wtf how would they even know that before she got to Miss Universe, without any interaction with her? It was just because India was always a favorite since she won her national pageant something you choose to ignore, so that was just jealousy, & an attempt to destroy her chances basically but they couldn't they don't have any real power & they forgot the ones who do the real judging the ones who MUO actually hired, Paula herself, & chapearones. If you didn't realize yet every year the favorite always get this rumor. But I think its so funny & ironic how this is type of thing you want to use against Harnaaz because when you ppl find these same qualities in latin queens, they get hyped! Like Paulina Vega she was celebrated and egged on for all her cattiness with her fellow latin queens & that wasn't an issue. Whose the real racist now? And as for Nadia we get it shes beautiful because she looks Russian & I guess for Paraguayans it would be like equivalent to if Aishwarya Rai didn't win for us, but it doesn't give Paraguayos a free pass to be toxic, Indians wouldn't gang up to bully winner so no we can't relate on that end. Plus even many members of latin community don't like Nadia anymore after she chose to be with marc anthony they saw the real her she's a social climber who's only about herself she just wants the fame & glamorous lifestyle & is not willing to work hard for it so she using oldest trick in book, resort to man as old as her grandpa for $$$. Not a single charity work from her since her Miss Universe stint. On one hand she says she's happy & proud to be 1st runner up on other hand shes at marc Anthony's concert with sofia aragon talking about being "real winner" as if a real winner has to say that. :%)) Its her own damn fault she didn't win nothing about her is relatable she sells this unrealistic image & life style on her insta of vacations & private jet with marc anthony avg person can't relate at all. And Miss Universe looks for relatibility, approachable queens. Winning Miss Universe would've made her a bigger narcissist & God humbled her. Thats all. But let me tell you the real secret, if Nadia won & Harnaaz was 1st runner up, Indians wouldn't gaf, we would be happy that we made it that far since 1995 just like we were happy with Adline's 3rd runner up last year. But for you ppl it seems to be end of the world lol look how dramatic you're being that you're losing interest like who cares. No one has forced you to keep interest bro. Do what you want. And if you have issues & disagreement with chosen winners, you need to go after MUO itself, not winner.

And I hope you don't win either even if you crown that Russian girl atleast not this year because Harnaaz shouldn't have to crown a latina after everything. I can't imagine. :%)) (this part is a joke)
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Tue May 31, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Mon May 23, 2022 6:41 am

rockondude wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:
rockondude wrote:

No one is pressed about it maybe Paraguayos ( try to put yourself put yourself in their shoes ) but Luis Borrero is a pageant blogger so he is gonna talk about pageantry and remember the world is full of opinions and i rather live in one in which i can express them without fear of some crazy fans trying to do a character assassination and career ruin me. imagine having one of the most beautiful contestants ever lost over an average miss india winner. Every single comment someone makes Gringos posing as asians from this forum immediately jump to ALL LATINOS. So paraguay was a dumb bimbo that statement alone tells me everything i need to know. Good hopefully latinos never win again anyway we are all losing interest in Miss Universe anyway soon latin america is gonna be like Europe no one cares any more IMG basically destroyed the brand with there real beauties full of surgery. The days of Gringos influencing politics using beauty queen are over.

So calling out Lucho Borrego is character assassination now, but him calling Harnaaz out by name & putting these labels on her to try to ruin her reputation is not?? How sway? I don't think you even realize how much of a hypocrite you sound like. You realize that even MUO refuted his claims by putting out a post with the caption REIGNY day. Get it through your thick skull! He clearly lied. And you look dumb defending him, STILL.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Mon May 23, 2022 9:39 am

muzical wrote:
rockondude wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
rockondude wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
rockondude wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
rockondude wrote: He basically said in a very professional manner that there are rumors that Harnaaz is difficult to work with and that she may get dethroned. So yea this is not personal at all. The Miss universe pageant will be held in Dominican Republic that the carribean island he is talking about. Asian is this forum are always hysterical and creating drama where there none.

But some Latin pageant fans took Luis' bait and thinking that Nadia or Valeria will be crowned as Miss Universe 2021 since Lalela will compete at Miss Supranational 2021 and Bea will possibly decline the offer because she and Harnaaz are close friends?

This is not the first time that Latin pageant fans, national directors and entertainment news sites are trying to discredit non-Latina Miss Universe winners especially Pia, Catriona and Zozi in the past.

This is the problem you actually think this is some type of personal vendetta the true is they wiped the floor with last year Miss Mexico calling her fat and a telemundo tramoya. I don't understand why asians still think they are underdogs in pageants. Welcome to the pageant circuit.

So you're trying to justify this by saying Andrea got it too? How hard is it to just say yea hes wrong & its not ok to spread rumors aboit someone? Unless you're part of that section of the community that need to develop morally? Are some of you just like perpetually stuck in your teenage years that you think these types of behaviors are ok? Even if there is even ounce of truth in what he said who does he think he is to leak that kind of info before MUO confirms it? Too much drama with this pageant & your community.If this title means so much to you that you're willing to disturb someone's mental peace, shove the crown up your behinds lol

Well he is not wrong. Is there is rumors about her been difficult that is newsworthy and should be talk about. Stop trying to make some weird moral justification for her those bad attitude rumors had been made even before she was crowned. So this is nothing new.

Well if Harnaaz is like that then y'all should love her because she fits right in with the majority of your queens. That's why this comment is so infuriating to me because its well known who are the real b*tchy ones with attitudes. Ask Perez Hilton. Didn't he go on national television to put the drama queen Ariadna in her place? Or what about Venezuela in 2016? Ecuador and Colombia in 2018? Venezuela, PR, Chile, & Paraguay in 2021? And I'm sure I've missed so many in between. We don't believe Michelle Colonoscopy just like her last name COLON suggests shes full of sh*t. We believe Philippines, Brazil, Singapore, Nepal, & UK Harnaaz's best friends who have vouched for her.

I mean your moral compass is Perez Hilton one of the most evil people in the entertainment industry a complete sociopath. Very classy on your part calling Michelle Sh"it and been the true horrible person you have always been. I have seen MANY asians calling Harnaaz fat and saying she should step down because she clearly doesn't care about the title. But a soon as a latino say it we are all evil people. You need to keep that racism you hold to yourself.

Loll are you real dude? you are definitely not following Harnaaz's reign because if you were you would have know how much hatred she's getting from Latinos...just go and checkout Instagram or youtube..80 percent of the hate comments were coming from Latinos and rest 20 percent from insecure Asians and as usual Europeans and Africans are behaving much classier as compared to these two communities..who ever that guy is just making up stories and spreading false rumours and the worst part is people like you is believing him and even defending him..

I don't get it why so much bitterness?..Harnaaz won it fare and square..and still they think that golddigger is robbed loll..it's funny that out of everyone it's always these Latinos who knows all these kind of rumours loll..Harnaaz's crowning really made us realise how much bitter this community is..

In my experience, 95% of the negative comments is from Latinos. And by that I mean spanish speaking ones, Brazilians are not included they've been so nice. Teresa Santos despite being unplaced has always been friendly & supportive of Harnaaz. They even hung out when Teresa came to NYC. Large percentage of that 95% from spanish speakers I'm willing to bet is from Paraguayans. Tbh, I haven't seen many Asians leave bad comments other than on here. :,?? I may see one randomly here or there, but its nowhere near the latin comments. These Latinos have a bias against her right from the start because she won over one & their contestants always run their mouth when things don't go their way. They have no issues with them while the pageant is ongoing but its only after someone wins other than them, the claws come out. Its nothing new. Remember when Manushi won, it was Miss Venezuela who said something slick. And this year Alejandra Conde said that the winner of MW would be different if the pageant was held earlier. Its disgusting and its racist.They thought that they were back just because Andrea won last year, but they forgot that this is IMG they are diversifying their winners. The chance of them crowning Latina twice in a row I always knew it wouldn't happen. Harnaaz was recently in Philippines where she was treated respectfully and they had nothing but nice things to say about her. Just look at comments from all the follow me videos from there.

Here's what miss pawee said taken directly from his Instagram post
Our reigning Miss Universe, Harnaaz Sandhu from India during her 1-on-1 interview with Missosology, nearly any one of her single features would suffice to constitute beauty -- whether the brooding, feline eyes, full lips or womanly figure. Assembled together, it's the closest thing to physical perfection we've witnessed in quite a while. And the fact that she's so down to earth and truly engaging only makes her that much more attractive.

Her mua in Philippines.

They remember our old connect and recreated Sushmita's look for her and treated her better than India.
It was really good to have @harnaazsandhu_03 here in the Philippines, the Filipino people love you so much! India & Philippines in pageant goes way back 1994, when we crowned @sushmitasen47 here. @jan.edrosolan was so brilliant in recreating and doing a modern take of @sushmitasen47 ‘s hairstyle during her crowning moment here. It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for the trust

heyadamg instagram post
When I finally approached her for this photo op, she exclaimed, “WE CAN FINALLY HAVE A PHOTO TOGETHER!” @missuniverse @harnaazsandhu_03 Is not just a real life Barbie doll but is so down-to-earth and humble as well.Will never ever forget her kindness forever.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Mon May 23, 2022 8:19 pm

And if you want to go on looks, then Zulekya Rivera is one of the most unattractive Miss Universe winners facially of all time. Let's talk about that. She looked a mess during her year and even she knew it because she refused to be photographed next to the European Miss World during an event, Miss Russia pageant I think. Mad all the time & everyone knows about her disgusting attitude & diva behavior, but I don't see you calling her a horrible person. And she put on weight during her year too. She should have been dethroned too, right?

Iknowbeauty

Postby Stoichio » Tue May 24, 2022 8:03 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:

FYI:
Only the 1st runner up can be enthroned to the title if the winner fails to fulfill her obligations. The other runners-up CANNOT!!!

That is why even if they dethroned Amparo Muñoz before they did not replace her because her first runner up was not also eligible (being a mother and a dethroned Miss World at that.)

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:24 pm

Stoichio wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

FYI:
Only the 1st runner up can be enthroned to the title if the winner fails to fulfill her obligations. The other runners-up CANNOT!!!

That is why even if they dethroned Amparo Muñoz before they did not replace her because her first runner up was not also eligible (being a mother and a dethroned Miss World at that.)

Cheryl Patton was 2nd Runner Up at Miss USA 1967 but she was able to inherit the crown because the 1st Runner Up declined to succeed Sylvia Hitchcock after Sylvia won Miss Universe. But the order of succession is up to MUO's discretion.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby rockondude » Wed May 25, 2022 2:05 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
And if you want to go on looks, then Zulekya Rivera is one of the most unattractive Miss Universe winners facially of all time. Let's talk about that. She looked a mess during her year and even she knew it because she refused to be photographed next to the European Miss World during an event, Miss Russia pageant I think. Mad all the time & everyone knows about her disgusting attitude & diva behavior, but I don't see you calling her a horrible person. And she put on weight during her year too. She should have been dethroned too, right?

I don't need to call Zuleyka a horrible person asians have made it clear and reminded her every single year on her Instagram account and even here the mods make threats calling her a whor'e and saying how much they hate her. I mean has there ever been a miss universe who receive more hate then her maybe Olivia culpo who asians also hate. Lets just look at the objective facts here Harnaaz got fat has a horrible attitude and physical beauty is average she is basically Zuleyka i mean i guess Karma is a bit'tch . =;)) =;)) =;))
rockondude

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed May 25, 2022 2:26 am

rockondude wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I don't need to call Zuleyka a horrible person asians have made it clear and reminded her every single year on her Instagram account and even here the mods make threats calling her a whor'e and saying how much they hate her. I mean has there ever been a miss universe who receive more hate then her maybe Olivia culpo who asians also hate. Lets just look at the objective facts here Harnaaz got fat has a horrible attitude and physical beauty is average she is basically Zuleyka i mean i guess Karma is a bit'tch . =;)) =;)) =;))

no you did not compare Harnaaz to Zulekya. :%)) Harnaaz had a health condition Zulelya did that all on her own. By thinking shes above it all & too good for everything. PR was a promising host during mid 2000s when she won, probably only reason they couldn't dethrone her go and the backlash from you all. I posted that to show what a hypocrite you are. We will take it from other Asians, Europeans, and Africans, we will lend our ears, but from latinos? :-@ 8-| The audacity!! :%)) Not only do you have Zulekya. Congrats. :-D So many of your queens have literally gone unplaced because of their nasty attitudes and behavior like Mariam Habach, Virginia Limongi, and Valeria Morales, many of them dumb enough to get caught on camera. :O)
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Fri May 27, 2022 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Iknowbeauty

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:40 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:

Wait a sec .

There are 2 Mikimoto crowns ?

Zuleyka was wearing one and was crowning Riyo Mori with another Mikimoto crown .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Real Life Name/Nick: 据调查新闻网站 所称,当晚,包括阿布拉莫维奇在内的三名谈判代表分别出现神经气体中
Profession: 但在消息传出后,一位美国匿名官员对路透社称,情报显示各人所出现之症状是由无拘束。没借口。 不后悔。
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: 这场疑似投毒事件凸显了阿布拉莫维奇在俄乌和谈中的都爱喝可乐 小学 男友 秋天 蔺其磊 野渡 鄒幸彤
Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby GARAM PHANG » Mon May 30, 2022 3:40 am

ajsy0203 wrote:

I will not translate to prevent from misunderstanding.
No ha empezado la competencia y ya se estan calentando los motores con rumores y comentarios… ¿que opinas tu de las especulaciones? ¿Crees que @nadiatferreira aceptaria un potencial llamado para cumplir sus funciones de primera finalista? ¿Elegiria casarse con @marcanthony antes de tener asi sea por unos dias tener la corona de Miss Universo? ¿Si la segunda finalista está representando a su pais de otro certamen entonces quien asumiria las funciones como #missuniverse… #Filipinas o #Colombia? Si asi empezamos la semana no quiero imaginar como termine… tambien los invito a #misscomentarios live manana martes 17 de mayo a la 1 pm hora de Miami con @geraldineburger pre seleccionada al titulo de @missuniversegermany … con nosotros @ricardopatraca

He turned off the comment section of his IG post.

What is your reaction?

But one thing for sure several Latino pageant fans are trying to destroy the non-Latina Miss Universe winners like Pia, Catrionia, Zozibini and now Harnaaz. Maybe this is the reason why Miss Universe hasn't crowned a Latina from 2015-2021 except Andrea.

THIS GUY IS A BIG FREAKING QUEEN. HE NEEDS TO DATE JOSH BLOND YUGEN KUNG HINDI WASAK ANG WETPU NYA..
GARAM PHANG
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: style and fashion director
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon May 30, 2022 10:39 pm

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Wait a sec .

Zuleyka was wearing one and was crowning Riyo Mori with another Mikimoto crown .

Zuleyka is wearing her official tiara which is officially hers while Riyo is wearing the official original crown which the crown is kept at MUO office just like DNL, DIC & Mouawad original crowns.
ajsy0203

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Tue May 31, 2022 5:45 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Wait a sec .

Zuleyka is wearing her official tiara which is officially hers while Riyo is wearing the official original crown which the crown is kept at MUO office just like DNL, DIC & Mouawad original crowns.

Ows ?

A tiara is conspicuously smaller than a crown .

It’s logical to think that Zuleyka got a replica with fake gems while Riyo’s is the real deal .

The tiaras that Demi Leigh Tebow, Catriona Gray etc got from Mouawad were small but with authentic gems .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 31, 2022 10:35 am

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Wait a sec .

Ows ?

It’s logical to think that Zuleyka got a replica with fake gems while Riyo’s is the real deal .

The tiaras that Demi Leigh Tebow, Catriona Gray etc got from Mouawad were small but with authentic gems .

Miss USA and Miss Teen USA's Mikimoto tiara only have pearls without any gems just like Mikimoto Miss International golden and runners-up tiara in the past.

Miss Universe's Mikimoto tiara has pearls and some diamonds on the base of the tiara.
ajsy0203

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:51 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Wait a sec .

Ows ?

Miss USA and Miss Teen USA's Mikimoto tiara only have pearls without any gems just like Mikimoto Miss International golden and runners-up tiara in the past.

Miss Universe's Mikimoto tiara has pearls and some diamonds on the base of the tiara.

Your ignorance is showing .

A pearl is a gemstone .
A pearl is a gem .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby jidelk » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:00 pm

I think you guys are making drama out of nothing... and this guy is just baiting.

First, Harnaaz is Miss Universe.
Dudes, she already won! What competition? No idea why some people are bringing the sportmanship argument here.

But anyway, is it real "the rumors" the guy mentions? Does anyone know what he's talking about or is it just bullshit?
I mean, I know Harnaaz gained some weight but this organization would not dethrone her for that
jidelk
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Luis
Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1992
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, dancing, learning languages

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:48 pm

jidelk wrote:I think you guys are making drama out of nothing... and this guy is just baiting.

First, Harnaaz is Miss Universe.
Dudes, she already won! What competition? No idea why some people are bringing the sportmanship argument here.

But anyway, is it real "the rumors" the guy mentions? Does anyone know what he's talking about or is it just bullshit?
I mean, I know Harnaaz gained some weight but this organization would not dethrone her for that

Use your common sense, she & MUO are currently in Vietnam after successful trip to Indonesia so what do you think? U also answered your own question, gaining weight is not grounds for dethronement. That would probably be violation of Miss Universe contract. Why do u think latinos had to invent this attitude angle to come at her? Lol. But If Harnaaz ever wanted to step down I would 100% support it cause health is more important than any title but she will not be bullied or harassed into it. No way. The only Miss Universe I know in real danger of legit getting dethroned was Zulekya. Other than what I mentioned she also threw tantrum on an airplane. Trump hated her. But latinos defend her saying she was young but we've had young queens too Priyanka won at 18 never acted like that. Its the upbringing.
Iknowbeauty

Postby muzical » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:19 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:

Not only her..there are lots of average Latinas who robbed some of the most stunning women like Greece in Miss Universe 2001,Spain in 2013 or Ukraine or Netherland in 2014..and also in other pageants like Miss international 2003 where they robbed one of the most beautiful Miss India..and the recent one were the very average Paraguayan girl who robbed one of the most complete miss India ever in MGI 2018 yet people didn't made a big fuss out of it as they are not pageant fanatics like these Latin people..
muzical

Previous

Return to Miss Universe