Miss India is making history

Re: Miss India is making history

Postby HardlineWreck » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:48 am

You made a thread just to bash Philippine representatives by using India's victory as an excuse? Girl, bitter much? You and all of your alternics are so desperate to justify your point of view.

Remember, jealousy is bad okay. Don't eat it much. Spread kindness instead of bitterness in the air.

#FortheWIN #ForThePHILIPPINES #TeamPHILIPPINES

LABAN TEAM PILIPINAS

The ONCE IN A BLUE MOON lurker ng MISSO.
HardlineWreck
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mack
Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Science Teacher, Biologist and Chemist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading Science/Fiction Books

Postby lingintexas » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:10 pm

missworldfan wrote:What a disgraceful thread. I support Asian candidates regardless where they are from. I love the fact Asian candidates are giving overrated latinas run for their money. Stop comparing who is better within Asia and be supportive to each other. Be it India, Thailand, Philippines etc we should support each other. Also why it’s alright for South American countries to be represented by their European descendants but when an Asian country sent a half-mix girl is not alright?

Becasue they have a large European population and their delegates were generally born and grew up in that country whereas in some Asian countries they leave their European birthplace to compete in Asian territory. I could care less about the mix thing being from a bi-racial family. The emphasis just seems high for some Asian countries on the half-white representatives.
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:29 pm

lingintexas wrote:
missworldfan wrote:What a disgraceful thread. I support Asian candidates regardless where they are from. I love the fact Asian candidates are giving overrated latinas run for their money. Stop comparing who is better within Asia and be supportive to each other. Be it India, Thailand, Philippines etc we should support each other. Also why it’s alright for South American countries to be represented by their European descendants but when an Asian country sent a half-mix girl is not alright?

Becasue they have a large European population and their delegates were generally born and grew up in that country whereas in some Asian countries they leave their European birthplace to compete in Asian territory. I could care less about the mix thing being from a bi-racial family. The emphasis just seems high for some Asian countries on the half-white representatives.

Begin to understand the Filipino diaspora which started in the early years of the 70's, and you'd know why. For one, no law exists prohibiting the offspring of inter racial marriages to return to the Phil from the respective place of birth overseas from participating in the local event pageantry in the country. As of the latest stats, close to 113M Filipinos chose to work and sought residence in as many as 150 countries worldwide. Upon reaching 18, girls of mixed lineages opt for a dual citizenship and come to the Phil to immerse in the local culture, attend school, or simply enjoy time with their own parent's folks. Many of these girls end up in local showbiz, movies, TV and print and entertainment industry in the Phil. If you'd care to know, the diaspora did not happen by accident --- it's a choice for most and the phenomenon of Filipino professionals and skilled workers seeking employment and eventually residing in a host employment destination abroad continues --- and grows in number to this day.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby lingintexas » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:07 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Begin to understand the Filipino diaspora which started in the early years of the 70's, and you'd know why. For one, no law exists prohibiting the offspring of inter racial marriages to return to the Phil from the respective place of birth overseas from participating in the local event pageantry in the country. As of the latest stats, close to 113M Filipinos chose to work and sought residence in as many as 150 countries worldwide. Upon reaching 18, girls of mixed lineages opt for a dual citizenship and come to the Phil to immerse in the local culture, attend school, or simply enjoy time with their own parent's folks. Many of these girls end up in local showbiz, movies, TV and print and entertainment industry in the Phil. If you'd care to know, the diaspora did not happen by accident --- it's a choice for most and the phenomenon of Filipino professionals and skilled workers seeking employment and eventually residing in a host employment destination abroad continues --- and grows in number to this day.

I believe my post said I have no issue with it.
lingintexas

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:49 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:may nagsasagutan na alternick sa taas. ung una para lng me masabi kontra ni Ms Philippines at anything Pinoy at ung isa nman bago daw sa Misso at dati (self-proclaimed?) nanalo raw ng title(s) sa kanilang na lugar. connect the dots. obviously the soiled slips are showing. hahah!

OMG, alternick pala ni Ian Sebastian yang si Esperasave :%)) =;)) :%))

Don't be surprised since misso is full of trolls or haters either Filipino or foreign, afterall this once Filipino centric forum became International overtime after hordes of non Filipinos flooded this website with hate against Fillipina queens. Back then misso had no filter >:)

Its rather funny in my opinion coz I just don't care what some random twat thinks but most Filipinos are not like me, generally Filipinos are at fault for eating the bait, likewise Filipinos are rather fun to bait, hate or troll if you think about it. why? Coz Filipinos speak English for the most part, naive and will give you that attention. Ayyye caramba >:)

Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Ian Sebastin » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Thank you to all my fans for sharing your insights and celebrating the win of Miss India.

For those of you trying to promote the Philippines, just stop. It’s disgusting bashing the win of another country.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:52 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:Thank you to all my fans for sharing your insights and celebrating the win of Miss India.

For those of you trying to promote the Philippines, just stop. It’s disgusting bashing the win of another country.

Still craving the attention, ass licker? Envy is incurable disease and jealousy could kill!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:24 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:Thank you to all my fans for sharing your insights and celebrating the win of Miss India.

QUOTA KA NA BA???

GAWA KA NAMAN NG BAGO!!!

:-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Ian Sebastin » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:10 am

I am going through my fan mail and reading the comments.

I did not realize everyone thinks I am so many alternicks. Can you name a few to help me?

And please don't say Canadian Expert. He is so much more clever than I. Or am I Canadian Expert? >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:38 pm

INDIA ALREADY MADE HISTORY BACK IN THE 90'S WITH THEIR TOP 10 STREAK FROM 1992 TO 2002 AND TWO MISS UNIVERSE WINS, AND IF YOU INCLUDE MISS WORLD TWICE VICTORIES IN TWO YEARS - 1994 AND 2000

INDIA WAS THE ASIAN POWERHOUSE IN THE 90'S. IN FACT INDIA AND THE PHILIPPINES WERE THE ONLY ASIAN COUNTRIES THAT PLACED IN THE TOP 10 IN THE 90'S (TAIWAN PLACED 11TH IN 1990 AND THE PHILIPPINES PLACED 11TH IN 1997)

BUT AS THE SAYING GOES, WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN, INDIA'S SUCCESS STARTED TO FALL AFTER 2003

IF INDIA WILL REGAIN THEIR POWERHOUSE STATUS IN THIS DECADE GOOD FOR THEM
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Blanche » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:03 am

sleuth08 wrote:INDIA ALREADY MADE HISTORY BACK IN THE 90'S WITH THEIR TOP 10 STREAK FROM 1992 TO 2002 AND TWO MISS UNIVERSE WINS, AND IF YOU INCLUDE MISS WORLD TWICE VICTORIES IN TWO YEARS - 1994 AND 2000

INDIA WAS THE ASIAN POWERHOUSE IN THE 90'S. IN FACT INDIA AND THE PHILIPPINES WERE THE ONLY ASIAN COUNTRIES THAT PLACED IN THE TOP 10 IN THE 90'S (TAIWAN PLACED 11TH IN 1990 AND THE PHILIPPINES PLACED 11TH IN 1997)

BUT AS THE SAYING GOES, WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN, INDIA'S SUCCESS STARTED TO FALL AFTER 2003

India has always been successful.
Blanche
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Profession: Former Beauty Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Eating

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:17 pm

Blanche wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:INDIA ALREADY MADE HISTORY BACK IN THE 90'S WITH THEIR TOP 10 STREAK FROM 1992 TO 2002 AND TWO MISS UNIVERSE WINS, AND IF YOU INCLUDE MISS WORLD TWICE VICTORIES IN TWO YEARS - 1994 AND 2000

NOT ALWAYS

THE 80'S WAS A DARK DECADE FOR INDIA. FROM 1980 TO 1989 NOT A SINGLE REP FROM INDIA MADE THE TOP 12/10

EVEN IN THE LATE 70'S NO REP FROM INDIA MADE THE TOP 12
sleuth08

Postby Blanche » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:08 am

sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:

NOT ALWAYS

THE 80'S WAS A DARK DECADE FOR INDIA. FROM 1980 TO 1989 NOT A SINGLE REP FROM INDIA MADE THE TOP 12/10

That does not matter. India is the most successful country in Asia at the Miss Universe pageant for the 2021 season. This post is about celebrating the success of India and her win. If you do not want to celebrate the win then do not comment.
Blanche

Profession: Former Beauty Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Eating

Postby Ian Sebastin » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:53 am

Pukeemu Ruang wrote:Befores peoples of felipens is so jealuos to Thailand now is India is winner now them is jealuos now is to india. Felipins is same crocowdiles, them is like to gets all crowwns maybe them is eatting the crownns. @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)

I agree with this so much. i have seen so many posts created by FIlipino's asking bizarre questions about India's homecoming and other things. They're so jealous. Most fans (not including FIlipino's) are delighted with India's win. This was not the consensus in 2018. So of course they're angry that India is getting all this love from everyone. It is called jealousy and envy.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:33 pm

Blanche wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:

NOT ALWAYS

That does not matter. India is the most successful country in Asia at the Miss Universe pageant for the 2021 season. This post is about celebrating the success of India and her win. If you do not want to celebrate the win then do not comment.

THIS IS AN OPEN THREAD. I CAN COMMENT WHENEVER WHATEVER I WANT

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I SAY THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM
sleuth08

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:51 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:

NOT ALWAYS

If Philippines missed in the Top 5 at Miss Supranational for 7 editions since Mutya's win in 2013, India missed in the Top 5 at Miss Universe for 18 editions since Celina's 4th Runner Up finish in 2001 before Adline broke the drought and Harnaaz won.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby lingintexas » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:54 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:

NOT ALWAYS

That does not matter. India is the most successful country in Asia at the Miss Universe pageant for the 2021 season. This post is about celebrating the success of India and its. win. If you do not want to celebrate the win then do not comment.

Good thing to remember when you all attack others for not agreeing with your comments, just saying. Instead of celebrating India`s win this turned into a comparison that's unnecessary
lingintexas

Postby lingintexas » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Overated lol bitter much. Hey you can keep crowing you own girls Mess Earth, no one but yall seem to care about that shit pageant
lingintexas

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:55 am

lingintexas wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:

NOT ALWAYS

That does not matter. India is the most successful country in Asia at the Miss Universe pageant for the 2021 season. This post is about celebrating the success of India and its. win. If you do not want to celebrate the win then do not comment.

Good thing to remember when you all attack others for not agreeing with your comments, just saying. Instead of celebrating India`s win this turned into a comparison that's unnecessary

AS LONG AS YOU GIVE THE FACTS, FINE BY ME.

I AM CELEBRATING INDIA'S VICTORY. PEOPLE ARE JUST OVER SENSITIVE AND GET TRIGGERED EASILY SIMPLY BECAUSE I DEBUNK THE 'INDIA IS ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL STATEMENT' AND 'INDIA IS MAKING HISTORY'

sleuth08

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:58 am

sleuth08 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Blanche wrote:

NOT ALWAYS

AS LONG AS YOU GIVE THE FACTS, FINE BY ME.

I AM CELEBRATING INDIA'S VICTORY. PEOPLE ARE JUST OVER SENSITIVE AND GET TRIGGERED EASILY SIMPLY BECAUSE I DEBUNK THE 'INDIA IS ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL STATEMENT' AND 'INDIA IS MAKING HISTORY'

I don't think that is the case. I think the case in point is that this thread was bombarded by jealous Filipino's.

The only two pageants that matter are Miss World and Miss Universe at the global scale, so India is making history. This Miss Universe win puts them in the top 3 behind Venezuela and USA with Miss Universe and Miss World crowns. :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:19 am

HardlineWreck wrote:You made a thread just to bash Philippine representatives by using India's victory as an excuse? Girl, bitter much? You and all of your alternics are so desperate to justify your point of view.

Remember, jealousy is bad okay. Don't eat it much. Spread kindness instead of bitterness in the air.

And India won.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby pennstate » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:30 pm

There should be NO let up! This DEVIL
Creature should be kegally punished
fir being

a
BULLY
RACIST and
being LIBELOUS.

It is mply unimaginable for this satanic
creature not only just to criticize the
Philippine Queens but to destroy their
persona.

Lately he mercilessly destroyed Venus
Raj's reputation by stating

that she was
PROSTITUTING with
Old Men at Marilao River!

This EVIL creature IAN should not only
be banned but be SUED inn court and
be happily put behind bars!
pennstate

Real Life Name/Nick: Bethlehem
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Previous

Return to Miss Universe