My first thread since 2014!

My first thread since 2014!

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:40 am

This is the first time I am making a thread here in Missosology since 2014, given that I took a break from making my own threads. Yes, for the first time, I am making a thread here in Missosology since that time! Anyway, given that it has been seven years since I've created a thread, I would like to say that I am still tired of the negativity that permeates here in Misso.

I have four things to talk about in this thread.

1. I am tired of the bashers of Rabiya and her never-ending bashers all because of her Miss Universe performance. I do appreciate her for doing her best, and I think the organization wasn't able to even do its best, even if they actually have the potential to do so. It is disappointing since they modified her too much (badly) and some pageant fans will do anything to even bash her for being nervous. Let's just say that the preparation was somewhat not-so-good given that they could've done a lot (especially with the national costume that wounded her, which is dangerous). Although we can't avoid the bashers, I do hope that the contestants in the future prove the bashers wrong every year, just like what Janine did in 2012.

2. I will miss the yearly Miss Universe trio. I love Asya, Andrea, and Ki'ilani (even if I was not a fan of Andrea in the first place) and I will miss the last trio the Miss Universe Organization will ever have, given their split. I am no longer covering Miss USA this year due to this and all I can say is I wish the best for Crystle Stewart in this journey.

3. Lastly, I do commend Miss Universe Philippines and Binibining Pilipinas for pulling off good editions, however, they both need to learn a lot in the past years for the future. They need to go beyond their faults, whether in the past or in the present. They have to improve - as in, both of them. Plus, the coaches for both of the girls that win in these pageants should encourage the best for their girls and not be too controlling in this situation. Dani Walker's recent video about pageant coaching should open their eyes on pageant coaching, regardless of the countries they are in.

4. Lastly, I am happy to see Miss Earth do an Internet-based pageant! The bashers there should just stop, although Carousel needs to address some further issues. The recent fake news against Lorraine Schuck is disgusting and I am horrified. The bashers need to stop, especially if their opinions will just mean risking the safety of the contestants. I know that everyone wants an actual live pageant to be held but people should be more considerate of people's safety.

Nevertheless, that is all. I do pray for the best to come in the future of pageantry despite the disasters going on.

No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Re: My first thread since 2014!

Postby Totoypasiboy » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:49 am

I couldn't agree more, especially on number 4.
Can you be my bestfriend?

Char! >:D< >:D< >:D<
Big Four of Beauty Pageant

Totoypasiboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: P' Totoy
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: TROLLBUSTER - Earthling
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Love busting Trolls!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:49 pm

7 years? why what happened?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:7 years? why what happened?
Long story short, I left the forum in 2015 and only came back in 2016 due to previous negativity here. Since then, my activity has been intermittent and now, I'm probably going to be back making new threads.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:7 years? why what happened?
Long story short, I left the forum in 2015 and only came back in 2016 due to previous negativity here. Since then, my activity has been intermittent and now, I'm probably going to be back making new threads.

After 7 years of hiatus? Here's trusting for the best yet to come!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Return to Miss Universe