MIQUEAL-SYMONE WILLIAMS: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020 -OT

Re: MIQUEAL-SYMONE WILLIAMS: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020 -OT

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:07 pm

MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020
Miqueal-Symone Williams

Miqueal-Symone wrote in her account:

“Happy Earth Day! We only have one earth! Let’s all play our part in protecting the planet.
Very simple lifestyle changes can make a huge positive impact. The consequences of issues
like global warming can be drastic, but it’s never too late to make a positive change!

Remember to download the Miss Universe app powered by @choicelyapp and vote me into the top 21 on Sunday May 16.”

✤ Miqueal-Symone Williams was born and raised in St. Andrew, Jamaica and pursued her bachelor’s degree in marketing at the University of the West Indies.

✤ At the age of 21, she began her career as an international model, traveling to the United Kingdom, Paris, Spain and New York, working with some of the most renowned brand names in the industry such as Valentino, L’Oréal and Armani.

✤ She recently created『 The Bloom Initiative 』an project that provides internet access to Jamaican children who cannot attend their online school classes because of lack of internet availability. Miqueal-Symone has a passion for supporting and inspiring children and teenagers.

✤ She believes that at this impressionable age, their mental health is important and they should be made to feel loved. She has aspirations to open a foundation for mental health in honor of her late mother.

✤ Will Jamaica win their first Miss Universe crown? we have hope!

DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:24 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
jamaicangirl wrote:

Best pic of her so far (exept for the blue highlight). She has to be one of the most beautiful Miss Jamaica in History if not the most beautiful. She's like a black Monic Marie.

She is definitely up there with the Goddess Cindy B. But there have been other very beautiful Miss Jamaica’s who didn’t have the complete package. Love me some Monic Perez so will take this as a compliment. But they better not drop the ball with her styling like what happened to Monic in swimsuit.

Styiling has never been a problem for Jamaica to place high. The MUO has different bars for countries and Puerto Rico's bar is pretty high. PR has 5 crowns and they expect a near perfect overall performance level or higher for PR in every single detail, icluding evening gown. Simply don't give her something too extravagant or cheap looking and she's good to go.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby the critic » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:14 pm

Criss_Vaughn wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:Definitely concerned about make up, hair and styling with Miqueal. I hope it all comes together when she's in Florida.

I’ve seen a lot of misses already and I mentioned them and I was nicely told off lol
The MJUO are very dated and refuse to move into the 21 century

Its almost nonsensical to critique them anymore. They'll be sending their delegates in the same dress in 2030 so we might as well accept it. What I will say is that when they have strong delegates (aside from Yendi), they typically get the gown right. So they better get it done for Miqueal.

I watched Miqueal's Missosology interview today and when I tell you that she is READY? She is REEEAAAADDDYY! Super impressed. She's gonnna ace it if she controls her nerves.

I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING UP YENDI'S DRESS AS IF IT RUINED HER. SHE MADE IT PASS THE EG SEGMENT WITH AN AVERAGE SCORE OF 8.884 2ND ONLY TO MEXICO WITH 8.913, A DIFFERENCE OF 0.029.
ITS OBVIOUS THE JUDGES DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE GOWN AT ALL, OR THEY MIGHT HAVE EVEN LOVED IT OR JUST LOVED WHO WAS WEARING IT.

UZURI USUALLY GOES ALL OUT WHEN THEY THINK THEY HAVE A WINNER ON HAND. SO I THINK MIQUEAL WILL BE LOOKING HER VERY BEST WHERE GOWNS ARE CONCERNED. IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE THAT HARD BECAUSE SHE ALREADY LOOKS STUNNING AND HAS THE PRESENCE.

I'M LOOKING OUT IF JAMAICA WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME USE DIFFERENCE GOWNS FOR PRELIMINARIES AND FINALS.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby red*bird35 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:51 pm

the critic wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:Definitely concerned about make up, hair and styling with Miqueal. I hope it all comes together when she's in Florida.

I’ve seen a lot of misses already and I mentioned them and I was nicely told off lol

Its almost nonsensical to critique them anymore. They'll be sending their delegates in the same dress in 2030 so we might as well accept it. What I will say is that when they have strong delegates (aside from Yendi), they typically get the gown right. So they better get it done for Miqueal.

I watched Miqueal's Missosology interview today and when I tell you that she is READY? She is REEEAAAADDDYY! Super impressed. She's gonnna ace it if she controls her nerves.

I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING UP YENDI'S DRESS AS IF IT RUINED HER. SHE MADE IT PASS THE EG SEGMENT WITH AN AVERAGE SCORE OF 8.884 2ND ONLY TO MEXICO WITH 8.913, A DIFFERENCE OF 0.029.
ITS OBVIOUS THE JUDGES DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE GOWN AT ALL, OR THEY MIGHT HAVE EVEN LOVED IT OR JUST LOVED WHO WAS WEARING IT.

UZURI USUALLY GOES ALL OUT WHEN THEY THINK THEY HAVE A WINNER ON HAND. SO I THINK MIQUEAL WILL BE LOOKING HER VERY BEST WHERE GOWNS ARE CONCERNED. IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE THAT HARD BECAUSE SHE ALREADY LOOKS STUNNING AND HAS THE PRESENCE.

I'M LOOKING OUT IF JAMAICA WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME USE DIFFERENCE GOWNS FOR PRELIMINARIES AND FINALS.

Agreed. Yendi was not going to place higher with a better gown. And people forget that in 2017n South Africa’s gown and styling in prelims was terrible. Yet she went on to place and win (her gown and styling in finals was different / better). the bottom line is that if the judges like you you will go far. And Miqueal-Simone has that it factor.

Having said that, we do not want to see her in a crazy gown on the Miss Universe stage, LOL. We are confident that Uzuri will get it right.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby the critic » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:14 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Agreed. Yendi was not going to place higher with a better gown. And people forget that in 2017n South Africa’s gown and styling in prelims was terrible. Yet she went on to place and win (her gown and styling in finals was different / better). the bottom line is that if the judges like you you will go far. And Miqueal-Simone has that it factor.

Having said that, we do not want to see her in a crazy gown on the Miss Universe stage, LOL. We are confident that Uzuri will get it right.

IT WAS JUST MEXICO'S YEAR TO WIN AGAIN. SHE DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE FINAL QUESTION.

I BET MIQUEAL'S GOWN WILL BE SIMILAR TO DAVINA'S. I'VE SEEN SOME CLIPS OF HER REHEARSING HER WALK AND SHE ALWAYS HAVE SOME FORM OF CAPE WORKING WITH.
the critic

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:45 am

the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

IT WAS JUST MEXICO'S YEAR TO WIN AGAIN. SHE DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE FINAL QUESTION.

I BET MIQUEAL'S GOWN WILL BE SIMILAR TO DAVINA'S. I'VE SEEN SOME CLIPS OF HER REHEARSING HER WALK AND SHE ALWAYS HAVE SOME FORM OF CAPE WORKING WITH.

I believe it will be something like that too. She said in her Missisology interview that it will be much like her personality - fun and daring. So I think we may see something dramatic. Once there's no feather or gloves, I dont think Uzuri will drop the ball on what is prob their biggest chance of winning the crown since Yendi.
Criss_Vaughn

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: IT Tech
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Art and Movies

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:52 am

Speaking of her Missosology interview, did u guys see how she ACEEEEEEDD her Q&A questions? Out of all the ladies that they interviewed, Miqueal easily did the best. She is extremely prepared.

Start @ 50:00
[youtube]pnX5-KNt-9M[/youtube]
Criss_Vaughn

Postby elio » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:25 am

SUPER STUNNING
elio

Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Criss_Vaughn wrote:Speaking of her Missosology interview, did u guys see how she ACEEEEEEDD her Q&A questions? Out of all the ladies that they interviewed, Miqueal easily did the best. She is extremely prepared.

Yes. She has aced all of her interviews. If she makes it to the Top 5 it’s a wrap.

red*bird35

Postby Anne Steph » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:31 pm

JA_pageantGuru wrote:Miqueal-Symone Williams was crowned Miss Universe Jamaica 2020 on Saturday December 12. She is a 23 year old international Model and final year student at the University of the West Indies where she studies Marketing & Psychology. She is 5'10.5" (1.79m)

She is one of the contestant from Jamaica that place top 10,5 or capture for the crown...
Anne Steph

Real Life Name/Nick: GIGI
Date of Birth: 17 Sep 1968
Profession: Accounts Executive
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling, Singing, Listening Music, Bowling

Postby red*bird35 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:01 am

Criss_Vaughn wrote:Speaking of her Missosology interview, did u guys see how she ACEEEEEEDD her Q&A questions? Out of all the ladies that they interviewed, Miqueal easily did the best. She is extremely prepared.

[youtube]YSdENYFBPhM[/youtube]

red*bird35

Postby poker_man » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:27 am

She is climbing up! One of the biggest threats.
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby jamaicangirl » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:54 am

jamaicangirl

Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: PARTYING

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:27 am

Let’s hope she gets to keep all her winnings and no shady dealings.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby the critic » Tue May 04, 2021 3:02 pm

THESE PICS ARE REALLY STUNNING.
I THINK MIQUEAL-SIMONE IS UP THERE IN TERMS OF BEAUTY WITH SANDRA FOSTER, SANYA HUGHS AND KIMBERLY MAIS.
the critic

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue May 04, 2021 4:54 pm

the critic wrote:THESE PICS ARE REALLY STUNNING.
I THINK MIQUEAL-SIMONE IS UP THERE IN TERMS OF BEAUTY WITH SANDRA FOSTER, SANYA HUGHS AND KIMBERLY MAIS.

She's extremely stunning.

STILL, I have a problem with the makeup and even the styling with the hair. Sometimes her face is too caked up. Sometimes the foundation doesnt match. And it was here (the editing makes it not look so evident). And I wish they would mix it up with their hair sometimes (do a side part, big girls, something).

I loved when her hair was like this. Go back to this (but with less makeup cause she doesnt need it). I heard they will be doing the ladies makeup during the EG and SS competition. And hair too. So maybe the professionals will get it right. Her makeup during her UCAP video though was perfect.

[youtube]mjoLXZa0Qmg[/youtube]
Criss_Vaughn

Postby jamaicangirl » Fri May 07, 2021 2:30 am

What the f**k were they thinking with that arrival outfit and hair? I have to rant... I mean who puts puff sleeves on a woman with thin arms? I hope her other clothes are better. =O/ =O/
jamaicangirl

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:52 am

jamaicangirl wrote:What the f**k were they thinking with that arrival outfit and hair? I have to rant... I mean who puts puff sleeves on a woman with thin arms? I hope her other clothes are better. =O/ =O/

When i say that Jamaica needs a new team I mean we need a new team. That outfit was horrid and dated I mean for heaven sakes who is the stylist ? A simple jeans and a button up shirt would have been way better than that dated drag queen mess they sent her in. I’m so disappointed
yellowyam1

Postby jamaicangirl » Fri May 07, 2021 10:20 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
jamaicangirl wrote:What the f**k were they thinking with that arrival outfit and hair? I have to rant... I mean who puts puff sleeves on a woman with thin arms? I hope her other clothes are better. =O/ =O/

When i say that Jamaica needs a new team I mean we need a new team. That outfit was horrid and dated I mean for heaven sakes who is the stylist ? A simple jeans and a button up shirt would have been way better than that dated drag queen mess they sent her in. I’m so disappointed

Jah Know!!!! =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
jamaicangirl

Postby jamaicangirl » Fri May 07, 2021 10:22 am

NO MORE OF THOSE BELL BOTTOM JUMPSUITS!!!!!!!!!! >:< >:< >:< HORRIBLE!!!!
jamaicangirl

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Fri May 07, 2021 7:38 pm

So far it is a damn shame what they have given her to wear...We can only hope and pray she will have a presentable dress for presentation and final night, but knowing their past BS....OH damn....and the sad part is she has that winning vibe....Miqueal... if you can read our post; we are not trying to drag you down but begyu....call smaddy fi a dress please...
A what the rasswasthat
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 27 Sep 2008
Profession: my damn business
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: my damn business

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:55 pm

A what the rasswasthat wrote:So far it is a damn shame what they have given her to wear...We can only hope and pray she will have a presentable dress for presentation and final night, but knowing their past BS....OH damn....and the sad part is she has that winning vibe....Miqueal... if you can read our post; we are not trying to drag you down but begyu....call smaddy fi a dress please...

And they have so many yess man people around them. When you tell them the truth they block you on ig and Facebook
yellowyam1

Postby jamaicangirl » Fri May 07, 2021 8:27 pm

jamaicangirl

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:32 pm

jamaicangirl wrote:

Ok I love this outfit much better. DONT like the necklace that much but she looks amazing
yellowyam1

Postby Beta » Fri May 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Oh my goodness...complete package >=p >=p
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:59 am

Just saw another video of her wearing a short yellow dress which I’m guessing she is off to dinner and I didn’t care for the dress at all seemed dated and I’ll fitted from the angle I’ve seen
yellowyam1

Postby jamaicangirl » Sat May 08, 2021 2:09 pm

jamaicangirl

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat May 08, 2021 3:39 pm

jamaicangirl wrote:

I love this look look rich and expensive
yellowyam1

Postby Danamoguy22 » Sat May 08, 2021 5:25 pm

Bruhhhhhhhh wtf are they thinking with these outfits? Words fail me! @-) @-) :-O Her styling so far is sub par...it is reminiscent of a mid 40's 50's year old woman on beach vacation. I'm hoping it will get better but it is doubtful.
Danamoguy22

Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1993
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Social Activism, Track and Field, Hiking, Reading,
Message: To make our way we must have firm resolve, persistence and tenacity...we must work hard all the way.

Postby the critic » Sat May 08, 2021 5:56 pm

Danamoguy22 wrote:Bruhhhhhhhh wtf are they thinking with these outfits? Words fail me! @-) @-) :-O Her styling so far is sub par...it is reminiscent of a mid 40's 50's year old woman on beach vacation. I'm hoping it will get better but it is doubtful.

ARE THE GIRLS BEING SCORED FOR RANDOM OUTFITS AND WHAT THE WEAR TO BREAKFAST? I NEED TO KNOW.
the critic

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe