>> FRANCE WINS MISS MISSOSOLOGY! Full Show in Pg. 22!

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

Re: ♥ MISS MISSOSOLOGY! ♥ APPLY! Important announcement Pg 5

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:15 pm

MISS MISSOSOLOGY FRANCE 2021

The evening gown competition happened and only two French women are still in the race for the title of Miss Missosology France 2021! They are:

Flora Coquerel, Miss France 2014, Miss World France 2014, Top 5 in World Fashion Designer Dress, Top 20 in Top Model, Top 23 in People's Choice, Miss Universe France 2015, Top 5 in Miss Universe 2015

Maëva Coucke, Miss France 2018, Miss World France 2018, winner of Top Model, Top 5 in Multimedia, Top 12 in Miss World 2018, Miss Universe France 2019, Top 10 in Miss Universe 2019

The remaining two candidates will meet with the jury. After that, the candidate who gave the best impression to the jury after the swimsuit round, the evening gown round and the interview round will be crowned the second Miss Missosology France!

TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:22 pm

PERFECT TOP 2 FOR KENYA AND FRANCE!

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:54 pm

MISS MISSOSOLOGY INDIA 2021

The evening gown competition happened and only two Indian women are still in the race for the title of Miss Missosology India 2021! They are:

Suman Rao, Femina Miss India World 2019, 2nd runner-up in Top Model, Top 27 in Miss Talent, Top 10 in Beauty with a purpose, Miss World Asia 2019, 2nd runner-up of Miss World 2019

Adline Mewis Quadros Castelino, Miss Universe India 2020, 3rd runner-up of Miss Universe 2020

The remaining two candidates will meet with the jury. After that, the candidate who gave the best impression to the jury after the swimsuit round, the evening gown round and the interview round will be crowned the second Miss Missosology India!

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby The Duchess » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:01 am

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The Duchess » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:21 am

The Duchess

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 am

Just 48 hours left to know the names and faces of all the contenders for the 2nd Miss Missosology Competition, and there are 26 confirmed delegates. In the following hours we're expecting to know the names of the other 18 girls whose countries have been pre-confirmed to take part in the competition by their National Directors. So far Africa is the continent with the most confirmed delegates 8/11 followed by Asia Pacific and Europe 7/11, meanwhile in the Americas only 5 girls out of 11 have been confirmed. We're also expecting for some last minute application from a new National Director, as countries which competed and did well in last edition are unrepresented like Paraguay, Jamaica, China, Japan or Costa Rica, between many others.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

(*) National Directors (*)

MissSimUniverse

Postby kibum17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:44 am

Thank you so much to those NDs who replied my PM and I'm still waiting for the others to reply and after that we will reveal the Top 3 Contestants today that will advance in the Competition! Thank you >:D< :hx
Join our Pageant FB Group on this Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/338822640964762
kibum17
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: kim
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1987
Profession: k-pop singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: loves anything even you^_^

Postby SHREWD » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:55 am

● UPDATE ●

My team gave a special send-off party to Miss Missosology - Nigeria 2021, Nyekachi Douglas and Miss Missosology - Dominican Republic 2021, Yaritza Reyes on their quest to capture this year’s Miss Missosology crown.

They are wearing exquisite dresses filled with sophistication and elegance from well-known designers. Wishing you both the best for every step in your journey. Go and conquer your dreams.

Tomorrow, another send-off party will be held for my girls from Nepal and Belarus. Stay tuned! :!!

Miss Missosology - Nigeria 2021, Nyekachi Douglas

Miss Missosology - Dominican Republic 2021, Yaritza Reyes
SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:23 am

SHREWD wrote:
● UPDATE ●

My team gave a special send-off party to Miss Missosology - Nigeria 2021, Nyekachi Douglas and Miss Missosology - Dominican Republic 2021, Yaritza Reyes on their quest to capture this year’s Miss Missosology crown.

They are wearing exquisite dresses filled with sophistication and elegance from well-known designers. Wishing you both the best for every step in your journey. Go and conquer your dreams.

Tomorrow, another send-off party will be held for my girls from Nepal and Belarus. Stay tuned! :!!

Nyekachi is sooo stunning! I think she's my fav so far for Africa! :hx

MissSimUniverse

Postby SHREWD » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:28 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:
SHREWD wrote:
● UPDATE ●

Nyekachi is sooo stunning! I think she's my fav so far for Africa! :hx

Thank you! That means a lot! >:D<

Nyekachi's personality shines bright like a diamond. 8->

Out of my 4 girls, she's the most engaging I must say! >=p
SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby firerprince » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:07 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Official statement from Ms. Stevens

"CANADA. It's been an honor to be a part of your most amazing group of women. Thank you for giving me a chance and making my dream come true to be a beauty queen. I’m left with so much gratitude. However, over the past weeks, I received so much hurtful words that took a toll in my mental health. While my body is ready to compete, my mind wasn't at its best. Rest and peace is all I crave now and I do know that every single person who knows me would understand this decision. I'm officially stepping down as one of Miss Missosology Canada's finalist.

Rest assured this isn't the last you'll see of me.

See you all very soon :hx "
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby firerprince » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:18 pm

With the recent announcement of Ms Stevens, MMC org decided to onboard Ms Justine Felizarta as one of 5 finalists.

JUSTINE FELIZARTA Height: 5’9″
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Languages: English, Tagalog

Justine Felizarta is a proud Canadian from Vancouver, British Columbia. She moved to Canada from the Philippines at the young age of six. As the eldest daughter of four children, Justine assumed responsibilities early on and learned to help take of her siblings. Her parents always encouraged her to study hard and to pursue her passions in life, whatever they may be. Now, 23-year-old Justine is a licensed medical aesthetician, a signed model, and devout humanitarian.

As a recent graduate of Medical Aesthetics, Justine is committed to building awareness to health issues pertaining to the skin and the importance of proper maintenance. This is important to her as she experienced being teased all throughout high school due to severe acne. With the help from dermatologists and medical aestheticians, her skin cleared, thus becoming more confident in herself. She then pursued a modeling career shortly after – appearing in Vancouver Fashion Week and walking the runway for Calvin Klein and Forever 21 in Asia. She most recently shot an ad campaign for a luxury hotel that is to open in Vancouver sometime this year. Through it all, she now wants to help treat skin concerns such as acne and eczema, to help others put their best face forward. She wants to inspire others who are facing self-esteem issues to harness their unique beauty and to use their insecurities as fuel to become better.

Philanthropy is also very important to Justine. She is part of several charitable organizations such and Helping Hands Foundations, ANCOP, and Operation Smile. However, she hopes to one day amplify her contribution to society by having her own non-profit organization. Her main mission and goal would be to speak out on behalf of people who deal with body image problems in their everyday lives and to take action through different support outlets of wellness, skills development workshops, and makeover treatments.

Aside from all her work and volunteer endeavours, she likes being outdoors exploring the city in search for new local hot spots to spend quality time with her family and friends. No matter what she does, Justine is set out to enjoy what life has to offer and takes every opportunity to make herself and the people around her better. She is excited to be a delegate in the Miss Universe Canada pageant and is ready for the road ahead!

firerprince wrote:
Welcome to Miss Missosology Canada!

Meet your contestants:

NOVA STEVENS Height: 6′
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Languages: English, Nuer

Dynamic, resilient, persistent, and full of life, this is how those who know her best would describe Nova. However, asked to describe herself, Nova would emphasize resiliency and the power of faith in being able to change your circumstances. After her family fled a brutal civil war in South Sudan, Nova was sent alone to Canada at age 6 to be able to have a better life. Leaving behind her mother in a UN camp in South Sudan and her father and siblings in Ethiopia, Nova uses her new chance at life in Canada as a driving factor to one day reunite her family.

By the young age of 15, with the help of the Youth Transition program in Alberta, she had already forged a life for herself, living independently, finishing school and learning the importance of guidance for youth. At age 18 she earned the manager position for the program because of her maturity and her drive to give back. Being separated from her family and growing up without her parents in Canada, Nova is acutely aware of the importance of fostering healthy development of children and youth from all walks of life. While continuing to work towards reuniting her family, she is continuously looking for opportunities to serve young Canadians as she is so grateful for the opportunities that being Canadian has given her. Nova is a co-founder and one of the spokespersons for ‘Freedom March Vancouver’ and ‘Black freedom society’ whose mission is to eradicate hate and racism experienced by black and indigenous people of colour in our world today. On August 1st, during their emancipation day march, Nova and Shamika announced that they had the city of Vancouver declare August 1st as emancipation day with an official document signed by the Mayor of Vancouver Kennedy Stewart.

Growing up, Nova shined as a natural leader. On June 19th, 2020. Nova co-organized a peaceful protest/march for Black Lives Matter march; which brought more than 15,000 people together. This was not the beginning of Nova’s leadership initiatives. Having been involved with youth leadership programs throughout high school, she championed the importance of education for youth and helped their families foster that environment. She has experienced the importance of a balanced and healthy lifestyle to promote both mental and physical wellness. As such she has always excelled in sport, competing competitively in volleyball, track and field, and basketball. This led to a full basketball scholarship out of high school. She continues to maintain an active lifestyle and practices mindfulness to remain focused on her goals – which, as you can imagine, are as big as her personality!

Through her persistence and disciplined goal-setting she has become an activist for Black Lives Matter as well as an actress and published international model working in the fashion capitals of New York, Paris and Milan. She is currently working as a model and actress who can be seen in the following tv shows: See, Motherland and Magicians. She can also be found in commercials for Dairy Queen, Toyota Corolla, Jared’s Jewelry and Macy’s. Nova’s smile can light up any room and her charisma has established her as a sought after spokesperson for Freedom March Vancouver.

As part of her commitment to the Miss Universe cause she has been passionately studying and raising awareness about ‘Feed it forward’ a Canadian not-for-profit with two main goals: to feed Canadians that are food insecure, and to reduce food waste. Its mission is to make a difference in the lives of fellow Canadians who are in need of assistance with securing nutritious food and regular balanced meals. Nova looks forward to bringing her confidence and passion to the Miss Universe stage this year. While continuing to give back, she also hopes to use this opportunity to shine a light on the issue of inequality and racism experienced by people of colour. Most importantly, she hopes that winning the title and your hearts would encourage other young African Canadians to see the beauty in themselves.

Siera Bearchell Height: 5’9″
Hometown: Moose Jaw, SK
Languages: English

Siera Bearchell is a law student, entrepreneur, runner, golfer, avid photographer, and proud Saskatchewan resident. Currently enrolled in her second year of Law at the University of Saskatchewan, Siera plans to use her law degree for business endeavors and to help the most vulnerable communities throughout the globe.

Siera is the Co-owner and Co-founder of Watered Down Apparel. Watered Down Apparel provides 30 days of clean water for every item sold and helps provide clean water projects in Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia and Haiti with their partner organization, Water Is Life. Siera believes access to clean water is a right and aims to address the global water crisis in a meaningful and impactful way.

With a passion for community involvement and helping others, Siera has worked with charities and organizations such as Free The Children, the Canadian Red Cross and SOS Children’s Villages. For her community work, Siera has been the recipient of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal, the Peter Mansbridge Youth Leadership Award, the Deloitte Inspiration Award, and the Red Cross Young Humanitarian Award.

Having experience on the international pageant stage, Siera recently placed as 1st Runner Up at the Miss Supranational pageant while representing Canada. Siera also placed as 2nd Runner-Up at Miss Teen World in 2009. Siera aims to make Canada proud once again by fulfilling her dream of representing Canada on the Miss Universe stage.

MEGHA SANDU Height: 5’9″
Hometown: Montréal, QC
Languages: English, French
Occupation: Actor, Model, Graduate in Behavioural Neuroscience (BSc)

Megha Sandhu recently graduated from her program in Behavioural Neuroscience and works as a part time model, actress and entrepreneur. Growing up in Montreal with a special needs brother she learnt early on to accept that everyone has a combination of both strengths and weaknesses and that compassion and patience go a long way in speaking across our differences. Additionally, she aims to highlight the importance of being a strong woman and wishes to bring to light the notion that ambition and femininity can go hand in hand.

She therefore took it upon herself to begin volunteering in public schools with special needs children and was determined to make a difference on a greater scale. Megha entered Miss Teen Quebec in 2012 and went on to win Miss Teen Canada that same year. Empowered, she spoke in front of 20,000 youth at We Day Vancouver. One of her accomplishments took place that same year when she travelled to Kenya, Africa with Free the Children to help build a primary school. She realized then that pageants are a platform to not only achieve your own personal dreams but are a gateway to genuinely help and inspire others in need.

Megha is the Co-President & Co-Chair of the Montreal based VIVO Fund. The VIVO Fund organizes an annual charity fundraiser towards the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) of the Jewish General Hospital to help fund and facilitate acute care and follow-up of premature newborns.

Megha was trained at Straeon Acting Studios where she was coached in acting for film/television, camera and scene studies and is a member of ACTRA Montreal. Her recent work includes; a stint at 24 Hour Plays where she co-wrote and conducted short comedy skits for local audiences and featured in a commercial for VICHY Cosmetics. Megha also has a natural flair for accents and enjoys putting on comedy skits in her free time.

Megha is also a well-being and fitness advocate and enjoys surfing, hiking and especially boxing for its confidence enhancing abilities in potentially dangerous situations. She tries to lead a healthy and compassionate life where she adopts a plant based diet and lifestyle. She can take calculated risks and gets her adrenaline kick from adventure sports like paragliding and cliff diving.

Megha’s education, acting, modeling, volunteering, drive and humanity supplement her previous pageant experiences including; Miss Teen Canada and Top 10 at Miss Teen World. Becoming Miss Universe Canada has been a lifelong dream of Megha’s and one that she would be honoured to accomplish so she can make her country proud on the Miss Universe Stage.

MARTA MAGDALENA STEPIEN Height: 5’9″
Hometown: Windsor, ON
Languages: English, French, German, Polish
Occupation: Student at St. Clair College (Biomedical Engineering Technology)

Marta Magdalena was born in Warsaw, Poland, and was raised by a strong mother in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Growing up in a country that beautifully embraces multiculturalism has helped her find pride in both her Polish and Canadian heritage. She is fluent in English as well as Polish, as well as conversational French and German. She is nearing the halfway point of her studies at St. Clair College, ambitiously earning her diploma in biomedical engineering technology with a 3.95 GPA.

After she graduates, she hopes to pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree in the biomedical engineering field, and wishes to work to improve robotic prosthesis in order to improve the quality of life for patients, particularly children. While education is a topic she is passionate about, she also feels that it is important to be well rounded. She achieves this through art and modelling, beginning her modelling career at the age of 14. That year, she appeared in fashion magazines and walked in fashion shows. By 15, Marta was signed to a mother agency, as well as in Toronto and Paris, spending modelling in the French capital. At the age of 16, she travelled to South Korea for work, as well as New York and Los Angeles. Currently, Marta is signed with agencies in Toronto, Miami, London, England and Zurich, Switzerland. She actively travels between those cities for photoshoots, castings and events. While she considers herself a business woman in this field, she also adores the creative and romantic aspect of her modelling career. She enjoys extending her art expression to paper and canvas through drawing and painting. Marta is extremely grateful for the ability to travel to multiple countries and continents through her work. She enjoys discovering and learning about foreign cultures, traditions and religions. She believes that doing so helps us better understand people, their actions and world around us. As Mark Twain said, “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”

Even with a very busy schedule between school and a modelling career, Marta enjoys giving back to the community and volunteering her time to help others. In the past, she has taken part in charity events to raise money for breast cancer. She also enjoys volunteering her time for tutoring and teaching young children. Marta wishes to inspire young women, both in her generation and the coming ones, to build their confidence, self esteem and promote healthy body image. Marta also desires to ‘lead by example’ and inspire young girls to pursue a career in technology or the sciences, and inspire a movement of females in male-dominated work fields.

LAUREN HOWE Height: 5’9″
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Languages: English, French

Lauren is a recent Industrial Engineering graduate who is working as a project manager, actress, model, sports host and entrepreneur. As a self-proclaimed “geek”, Lauren is passionate about using digital tools to develop creative and innovative solutions to problems facing both businesses and people in need. She aims to encourage young women to explore STEM-related fields and provide them with the technical knowledge they need for success and creating lasting change in their communities.

Lauren is a health and fitness advocate who enjoys photography, filmmaking, hiking, scuba diving, snowboarding and surfing in her spare time. While studying at the University of Toronto, she realized how creative ideas combined with science and technology have the power to shape the world we live in. For example, she traveled to high density, low-income neighbourhoods of Mumbai with an organization to help design and implement sanitation facilities that use waste recycling technologies to create grey water and biogas.

Having been a provincial field hockey athlete, sports and fitness have always been central to her life. While in her final two years of University, she worked as the In-Arena Host for the Toronto Maple Leafs. This involved her speaking to a live audience of 20,000 individuals at each home game, regularly interviewing athletes, alumni, special guests and some of the best fans in the NHL. She has also hosted for the IIHF World Juniors, the 2016 Toronto Pan Am Games, the 2016 Grey Cup and the 2017 Rogers Cup. After graduating, she worked in Sales Strategy at adidas Group Canada. Across all these experiences, she began to see the direct impact of how sport has the power to change lives. Lauren strives to continue this mission through her continued involvement in the industry.

Having traveled to all seven continents by the time she was 19 (including Antarctica!), Lauren has always had a natural inclination to learn about different cultures. She has volunteered with multiple not-for-profit organizations internationally, including Ghana, India, Peru and Nicaragua and has photographed the Norwegian Arctic under the mentorship of a National Geographic photographer. Using the reporting skills she has developed throughout her life, Lauren aspires to create short films that will help amplify the voices and stories of individuals whose voices are not heard as loudly as the rest of the world.

Lauren’s public speaking skills, education, humanitarian nature, ambition and determination compliments her pageant experience as Miss Teen Canada 2011, 4th Runner Up at Miss Teen World 2012 and 2st runner up at Miss Universe Canada 2014. Lauren is determined to make Canada proud on the Miss Universe Stage.
firerprince

Postby firerprince » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:29 pm

SOON.......

firerprince

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:42 pm

firerprince wrote:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Official statement from Ms. Stevens

"CANADA. It's been an honor to be a part of your most amazing group of women. Thank you for giving me a chance and making my dream come true to be a beauty queen. I’m left with so much gratitude. However, over the past weeks, I received so much hurtful words that took a toll in my mental health. While my body is ready to compete, my mind wasn't at its best. Rest and peace is all I crave now and I do know that every single person who knows me would understand this decision. I'm officially stepping down as one of Miss Missosology Canada's finalist.

Rest assured this isn't the last you'll see of me.

See you all very soon :hx "

DRAAAAAAAMA!!!!

MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:42 pm

firerprince wrote:

SOON.......

OMG OMG OMGGGG!!! I think I know who she is and I loooove her!!!

MissSimUniverse

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:50 pm

MISS MISSOSOLOGY COLOMBIA 2021

The evening gown competition happened and only three Colombian women are still in the race for the title of Miss Missosology Colombia 2021! They are:

Ariadna María Gutiérrez Arévalo, Señorita Colombia 2014, 1st runner-up of Miss Universe 2015

Jealisse Andrea Tovar Velásquez, Señorita Colombia 2015, 2nd runner-up of Miss Universe 2016

Bárbara Rodríguez Nazarith, Top 6 in Miss Universe Colombia 2020

The remaining three candidates will meet with the jury. After that, the candidate who gave the best impression to the jury after the swimsuit round, the evening gown round and the interview round will be crowned the second Miss Missosology Colombia!

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Re: ♥ MISS MISSOSOLOGY! ♥ 2 DAYS TO APPLY!!!!

Postby kibum17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:17 pm

>=p >=p >=p

Olá Everyone, the MISS MISSOSOLOGY BRASIL ORG. will announce the TOP 3 of the SWIMSUIT COMPETITION as the results of 7 out of 12 votes from judges (NDs) and will reveal the results at exactly 12:30 PM (Brazil Time Zone).

The Top 3 will advance to the next HEAD to HEAD CHALLENGE which is the EVENING GOWN COMPETITION!

Who among these ladies will advance to the next round, we will found out very soon...

JULIA GAMA

>=p >=p >=p

LALA GUEDES

>=p >=p >=p

ELIS MIELE

>=p >=p >=p

MONALYSA ALCNTARA

>=p >=p >=p

ISIS STOCCO

>=p >=p >=p

CATHARINA CHOI

:!! :!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ACTIVE PARTICIPATION OF THE NATIONAL DIRECTORS AS OUR JUDGES!!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LOVE YOU! AMO TODOS VOCES :hx :hx >:D< >:D<

Join our Pageant FB Group on this Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/338822640964762
kibum17

Postby kibum17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:38 pm

The time has come we will reveal the results of MISS MISSOSOLOGY BRASIL 2021 SWIMSUIT COMPETITION :!! :!!

Here are the TOP 3 CANDIDATES that will be advancing to the next round and in random order we will announce the results....

Here we go.....

The FIRST candidate will advance the next round is

JULIA GAMA

>=p >=p >=p

The SECOND candidate will advance the next round is

CATHARINA CHOI

>=p >=p >=p

The THIRD candidate will advance the next round is

MONALYSA ALCANTARA

>=p >=p >=p

LALA GUEDES

>=p >=p >=p

ELIS MIELE

>=p >=p >=p

ISIS STOCCO

SORRY LADIES IT IS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE AND CONGATULATIONS
THAT YOR HAVE BEEN PART OF THE COMPETITION!

VAMOS!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

:!! :!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THE ACTIVE PARTICIPATION OF THE
NATIONAL DIRECTORS AS OUR JUDGES!!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LOVE YOU! AMO TODOS VOCES :hx :hx >:D< >:D<

Last edited by kibum17 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kibum17

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:40 pm

My favorites for other countries :

Brazil : Catharina Choi
Canada : Marta Magdalena Stepien of course :hx
Indonesia : Aurra Kharisma :hx
Puerto Rico : Kiara Liz Ortega Delgado :hx

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby kibum17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:43 pm

We will post the RESULTS of the SCORES tomorrow!!

Congratulations judges and job well done! :!! >=p >=p >=p

Now let's move on to the Next Round which is the Evening Gown Competition! Goodluck judges!! <:-P <:-P
kibum17

Postby kibum17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
My favorites for other countries :

Brazil : Catharina Choi
Canada : Marta Magdalena Stepien of course :hx
Indonesia : Aurra Kharisma :hx
Puerto Rico : Kiara Liz Ortega Delgado :hx

I am excited whose gonna win Miss Brazil :!! :!! :!!
kibum17

Postby kibum17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Hello judges which is all the National Directors, this is the second part of the MISS MISSOSOLOGY BRASIL 2021 Head to Head Challenge which is the EVENING COMPETITION and I have already sent thru PM of your scoresheets. The MMB Organization are all excited to know the results on who among the candidates will advance to the next and FINAL round of competition! :!! :!!

HERE ARE THE TOP 3 CONTESTANTS IN THER EVENING GOWN ...

BEGIN WITH...

JULIA GAMA

>=p >=p >=p

CATHARINA CHOI

>=p >=p >=p

MONALYSA ALCNTARA

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! :hx :hx >:D< >:D<

After tabulating the scores, only Top 2 candidates will advance to the FINAL JUDGEMENT ROUND. See you tomorrow! :D/ :D/
kibum17

Re: ♥ MISS MISSOSOLOGY! ♥ Apply NOW! First delegates reveale

Postby xis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:29 pm

IceCream.12 wrote:
IceCream.12 wrote:

The Latin powerhouse of Beauty is about to be represented..

Who will it be?

Miss Missosology Venezuela is...

Stephanie Ysabel de Zorzi Landaeta
Miss Aragua 2013
Miss Venezuela Tierra 2013
Miss Venezuela Earth 2016
Miss Earth - Water 2016
-Stephanie defines herself as a perseverant, enthusiastic and a fighter.

If I got the franchise for Venezuela I'll go with Steph too. Uhg I just love this girl!
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:06 pm

National Directors who still remain to crown some of their delegates

:arrow: The Duchess: 2
:arrow: Thomas876: 4
:arrow: firerprince: 3
:arrow: kibum17: 1
:arrow: xis: 4
:arrow: ThEsIaMeSe: 3

Nobody else joins the game as National Director? Only TWO days to apply, guys! HURRY UP!

MissSimUniverse

Postby xis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:29 pm

Tara Gueye named Miss Missosology Cote d'Ivoire 2021

Tara Gueye was appointed Miss Missosology Cote d'Ivoire 2021 and will represent Cote d'Ivoire in 2nd edition of Miss Missosology. Tara, a charming 1.78 m tall model, is 24 years of age and is currently a student of Economics. Born to a Ivorian mother and Senegalese father, Tara Gueye was elected Miss Côte d'Ivoire 2019 and later competed in Japan for Miss International.

Tara was chosen because of her regal beauty match with her grace and poise.
Last edited by xis on Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xis

Postby The Duchess » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:

Nobody else joins the game as National Director? Only TWO days to apply, guys! HURRY UP!

How many girls you need to participate to round up the competition?
The Duchess

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:00 pm

The Duchess wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:

How many girls you need to participate to round up the competition?

Well, actually there are 44 now and that is enough… it is just that last edition there were 67, and that is a huge drop, but it is ok!

MissSimUniverse

Postby xis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:09 pm

Chantal Wiertz is Miss Missosology Curacao 2021

The statuesque 22 year old Chantal Wiertz has been appointed as the new Miss Missosology Curacao after her remarkable performance at the Miss Universe last May. Wiertz is a 1.83 m tall model and equestrian of Dutch descent. She is also an aspiring restaurateur and bakery owner.

This beauty is not new to pageantry and started modeling at the age of 10 and since then she has worked with various designers and brands in Curacao. She was first runner to Miss Curacao 2019 Kyrsha Attaf before she was appointed and represented Curacao in Miss Universe 2020 in Florida where finished in the Top 21.

Chantal is now preparing to travel to Beirut, Lebanon for the 2nd edition of Miss Missosology.
xis

Postby xis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:34 pm

Ako Kamo to represent Japan at the 2nd Miss Missosology

23 year old Hyogo Prefecture native Ako Kamo was chosen to compete in Miss Missosology in Lebanon. This 1.75 m tall model loves singing and dancing, Jazz dance in particular. Ako studied abroad, in Canada and Philippines. Miss Universe Japan 2019 was the first time she competed in pageant. Months after winning the MUJ crown she later represented Japan at Miss Universe 2019.

Ako is hopeful to make waves when she land in Beirut for Miss Missosology 2021.
xis

Postby xis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:48 pm

Denise Frigo elected Miss Missosology Italy 2021

Miss Earth Italy 2016 and Miss Earth 2016 Top 16 finalist Denise Frigo has been officially elected as Miss Missosology Italy 2021. She will represent Italy at the upcoming Miss Missosology 2021 pageant in Lebanon. The first Italian to ever grace the Miss Missosology stage to be precise.

Denise is a model from Vicenza. She is 27 years and 1.77 m in height.
xis

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games and Contests