The Pandora Box Is Open and How It Stinks

The Pandora Box Is Open and How It Stinks

Postby Prozac » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:27 am

MissGrandInternational 2016 Ariska Putri Pertiwi of Indonesia revealed the Miss Gwand International evaluation system!

Repost from El Tocuyo Memes:
Top 20 and Top 10 is already determined based from pre pageant activities and preliminaries. The judges in the Finals
will only choose the Top 5 from the Top 10 finalists. The judges are not just the former Queens but Teresa, Mr. Nawat
and others that are not mentioned too.

The final round will always be Mr. Nawat’s decision. Even if the jury wanted candidate A, if Mr. Nawat wants candidate B
then the winner will definitely be candidate B. The Finals swimsuit competition, evening gown competition and tons of
Q&As are useless. Ariska, as one of the announced judges, already confirmed how it works. It is all Nawat’s decision

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: The Pandora Box Is Open and How It Stinks

Postby Prozac » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:39 am

Ariska Putri Pertiwi was one of the judges in Miss Gwand International 2020 so her experience and comment talks about the MGI
2020 - the epic duel of the fittest between the Philippines and the USA.

If what she said was true, now it becomes vivid that Nawat doesn't really want Sam Bernardo to win despite her impeccable
performance and the Q and A fight to the finish where Sam outshone Abena Appiah by a mile.
Prozac

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:17 am

Well, I guess integrity and credibility is not in Angkol's dictionary. He's more of like a narcissistic dictator.

Char!/
Big Four of Beauty Pageant

Totoypasiboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: P' Totoy
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: TROLLBUSTER - Earthling
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Love busting Trolls!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:56 pm

What do you propose then? A revolt? By whom? By a group of disgruntled angry fans whose belief may not coalesce, hence, necessarily come in sync with those of the OWNER? Who then shall wield the baton, who will dictate the strategies to take? Has the embattled Morleys succumbed to the pressures hurled against the MWO? The angry calls for a boycott has been the rallying cry by angry fans for years on end. Even MEO is not spared and has been subject to a similar harassment from all over. Did Mesdames Julia or Paula, Lorraine, or a Stella show any sign of renegement or capitulation? BTW, who's going to prosecute? In which court of law will the complaint be filed? And litigated where and by whom?

Ariska may have a peculiar motive and clearly it showed. But I guess it was not done in defense mainly of poor Ms Philippines. She could have delved on her own for personal glory or her org's gratification effort, we don't know.

Nawat is MGI's chief architect and from his mantle all the MGI Org's directives flow. Why would Nawat agree to settle differences with any outsider when clearly he has not taken an oath of allegiance to please everyone else's judgment for that matter? Nawat is a businessman and a pageant benefactor and patron. It's his resources being used and at stake! Why would he acquiesce to our demands of transparency when clearly we do not know when his "thainess" comes to play or whether his psyche matches our western concept of fair play and justice? He's educated alright and has made a huge inroad in Thailand's event pageantry. But do we know him well to judge his character and dictate what should his org be doing, in reference to how we see and control our every day life as opposed to how Nawat should manage MGI's affairs in accord with his own belief, best interest, sense of righteousness and upbringing?

I'm no apologist nor do I applaud nor condone Nawat's display of slapstick humor. Everything happens for a reason, all else should fall into place incl a misplaced bravado. Just my 2 penny's worth ... At the close of day, it's just a pageant. That's what matters.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Prozac » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Guys, I want to show to you the review of Miss Gwand International 2021 made by Luis Portelles. He has strong
words for MGI, but one can see he was very diplomatic, conciliatory, and gracious with his choice of words. He
didn't add fuel to an already raging fire, and his comments were insightful, any fans worth his salt should see
this video review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V353lZFhyQ
Last edited by Prozac on Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac

Postby Prozac » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:08 pm

Guys, I want to show to you the review of Miss Gwand International 2021 made by Luis Portelles. He has strong
words for MGI, but one can see he was very diplomatic, conciliatory, and gracious with his choice of words. He
didn't add fuel to an already raging fire, and his comments were insightful, any fans worth his salt should see
this video review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V353lZFhyQ

HIGHLIGHT OF HIS REVIEW
1. If the decision making within the organization was truly you know bias, it is just a shame for the candidates
because when you think about all these girls, they have worked so much for so long, they have invested so much
money, time, resources and they have sacrificed being separated from their loved ones and away from work in order
to give everything to this competition and I feel like if that was not being honored by the organization if that is not
appreciated, this is a problem that is just going to get worse and worse over time.
2. This brings me to talk a little bit about the future of Miss Gwand International .... I felt like the fans don't feel
listened, the fans felt they were used and abused for views, for votes, for revenues and that they were not being
taken seriously.
3. It doesn't matter how big of a pageant you make, how much money you invested in it, how much luxury and
spectacle, and how much extravaganza you are bringing to the table, if you are not going to respect and treat
everyone equally,,, then there is really no purpose. You might attract a lot of viewers, you might attract a lot of
attention but that does not translate into credibility.
4. Yes they have amazing production, they invested a lot of money, it"s a fun pageant, but people don't take MGI
seriously because of the poor decision making, the poor judging, and the poor placement of candidates who obviously
are doing an amazing incredible job, How do you expect us the fans to be excited about the upcoming edition ...
when the candidates who have been running the entire competition from beginning to end is overshadowed by
mediocre ones.
5. Visibility and numbers do not equal credibility
6. I feel like fans deserve better, I feel like the fans deserve more transparency when it comes to the decisions made
by the organization.
7. Last year when the situation happened with Samantha Bernardo, I was kind of in the middle of it. I thought Bb.
Pilipinas should stop sending a candidate, but I felt it was a drastic move. At this point I felt like there was a pattern,
it's a behavior that is happening here ...
8. At this time MGI is the second biggest crown that Binibining Pilipinas is giving. I feel like that mutual respect between
the two organization is not there. It is missing. So until that disconnect is fixed ... I won't send my strongest candidate
my most prepared candidate, my most passionate ones knowing that they will be underappreciated.
Prozac

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:52 pm

Here's the opposite view:-

Luis Portelles viewing public comes strong mainly out of the Philippines portal. Luis refuses to engage a war zone. In lieu, he seeks to increase the number of member subscribers to keep his revenue stream and rein in $ income. He's careful and learned how to speak well of our Phil reps for the right reason -- affirmative politics equates to monetization in dollar units! A simple miscue on his part will result to Pinoy members unsubscribing and gone away. He fears losing his subscribers and being demonitized in return, should that mishap occur in the interim.

The same goes true for Sierra B. The bespoken The Sovereign squeals her mind out but seems to care less. Heyadamg and Tita L of Pageantry are two Pinoy bloggers who play neutral in a tone that aims to pacify rather than fuel the heat. In the same vein, both appear tentative with their comment knowing well the damage should they allow emotion to muddle the raging MGI issues.

Clearly, the aforementioned bloggers refuse a hasty jump on the bandwagon. Reason and sobriety are key to justify their stand, because for them, whether or not we approve, the MGI controversy will stay and not simply go away. They're actually milking the issues to get their subscriber numbers growing, and in the end, getting monetized for the effort. It's Adam G who refuses to bark like the attack dog that he's not because he feels MGI, like its elder counterpart MEO is here to stay and grow?
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby The.Apprentice » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:53 pm

Can y'all not pollute the Miss Universe section with this sleazy trashy show? Thanks.
The.Apprentice

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Prozac » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:59 am

It is to Luis Portelles credit, that he made several disclaimers before he started his reaction review regarding
MGI's finale. He is well aware the biggest captive audience of his blog are Filipinos, so he made this clause, a
waiver of sort lest people will misread the intent of his reaction video and distort his objective and attack him
as pandering to Filipinos in exchange for added revenues.

And he made these pieces clear:

1. The purpose of this video is kind of opening my bag, let it all out, and just you know share my thoughts for
you guys.
2. I want to put a little disclaimer here and the purpose of this reaction video is to give you my overall perception
of the entire pageant. By no means I am not trying to send any hate to any candidates or trying to ignite the fire for
the fans to start a fandom war. This is barely my opinion expressing how I feel about everything that went down
during the pageant.
3. Let me know in the comment section if you agree with my point of view or even if you don't you can express
yourself respectfully always and just have an adult conversation.
4. I will try my best to be neutral and to be careful with my choice of words. ... I am not going into names because
my purpose honestly is not to point finger at anyone.
5. Some people will say I am bias because I have a Filipino audience, because I am Cuban ... I don't want to come
off like I am aggressive or impulsive or that I am assuming stuff but there are just so many things that don't add up.
Prozac

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 am

Luis willed himself to issue these disclaimers that ensure he doesn't disparage subscribers with scathing views or opinions that tend to alienate. It's one reason enough to seek his subscription to grow and for this alone, sounding like an apologist looks practical and realistic. If Luis P falters or pivots the opposite view, the risk of losing his revenue stream will occur of which he fears might happen early on.

It's fun to read and listen to the reviews by other pageant analysts, i.e. Critical Beauty Group because each member in the panel is presumed as not beholden to a particular clique or nationality. But I don't count Luis P's pieces of work out although they're not for me, the be-all-and-end-all of event pageantry reviews in this country. There are other reviews pageant reviewers worthy of mention they come in YT by the dozen with each one having something else to say.

At the end of the day, it's just a pageant. Our views and opinion resonate these pages. It exhilarates managing our expectation being a fan, but minding our inflated personal ego comes abreast with the other.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:58 am

Prozac wrote:
5. Visibility and numbers do not equal credibility

I felt comparing MGI to the infamous game show The Moment of Truth. The Moment of Truth got high TV ratings but it did not last and considered a "flop" because the advertisers are not willing to take risk of putting their ads to the show because of sensitive themes & PR stunt.

[youtube]dQ0I0yg866Y[/youtube]
Source: Game Show Gumbo

Had MGI aired on Philippine television, it could had been a high TV ratings (10%+ daytime/5%+ late primetime) because of "world class production" but almost all the advertisers will not put their ads because MGI was relatively new and they knew better about Nawat's behavior thru background checks & research just like what happened to the unfufilled airing of MGI that supposed to air on TV5 in 2017. Another option these TV networks would had been to put on a graveyard slot just to appease the pageant fans demographic just like Miss Supranational 2021 that was aired on CNN Philippines.
Last edited by ajsy0203 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:02 am

The song for the swimsuit presentation at MGI 2021 final show was Toy by Netta which was the winning song of Eurovision 2018 and was represented by Israel. Israel is currently hosting the delegates at Miss Universe 2021. Remember Madam Teresa shaded Miss Universe that MGI will beat Miss Universe in 7 years but at this point it might be impossible because of the outrage surrounding SamPan's non-inclusion in the Top 20 and in terms of lack of transparency as stated by former MGI 2016 Ariska Putri.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:05 am

MGI won't air because there are no local sponsors willing to footing the bill for air time. No matter how you say and will say promoting MGI, the dedicated time slot will not generate profitable returns.
beautywatchnyc

Postby Prozac » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:04 am

Bb. Pilipinas 2021 Queens puzzled by Samantha Panlilio's Exclusion at the MGI 2021 Top 20. You can watch the video
at this linK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpgekwsR_0o
Prozac

Postby jidelk » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:07 pm

I dont know why Im commenting cause I dont even follow that pageant but:

Geez, it is a beauty pageant and a low class one as you've said it yourselves...
Why so much fuss?

South Africa did not make a scandal in May when her rep was excluded from Miss Universe top20 and it was Miss Universe, the most important pageant! Then why you make such a tantrum out of this one?
Last edited by jidelk on Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jidelk
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Luis
Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1992
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, dancing, learning languages

Postby mvgc » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:36 pm

i just hope Colombia doesn´t send delegates to this pageant no more

Mariana jaramillo´s performance was flawless and she was left behind only in the top 20; Only Brazil, Puerto Rico, Indonesia have chances to get higher in this pageant

it is clearly a biased pageant and has lost the few credibility they used to had , I have no respect for nawat , last saturday was just a F*cking comedy from beginning to the end
mvgc
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Christopher Chukanov
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1987
Profession: Veterinarian, personal trainer in process
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, animales, Music, Beauty pageants, languages

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:02 am

AT LEAST THE 'ZOOM' PAGEANT HAVE CREDIBLE JUDGES
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby wokian2 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:28 am

Miss Gwand

WINNERS AND HOSTS ARE THE SAME COUNTRIES

USA - HOSTED 2016, WON 2020
VIETNAM - HOSTED 2017, WON 2021
VENEZUELA - HOSTED 2019, WON 2019
INDONESIA - HOSTING 2022, WON 2016

Last 3 winners were countries that hosted the pageant outside of its homebase. Only Myanmar hasnt crowned yet among former host countries.
It's up to that Donald Trump-wannabe when he can crown Myanmar.
--
I dare all Missosologist members to use your REAL country flags on your profile. I mean, use PHILIPPINE flag, we all know y'all are pinoys hiding on a fake flag.
wokian2

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: pimp
Hobbies/Interests: watch

Return to Miss Grand International