Beauty queen, detained at NAIA, seeks justice

Beauty queen, detained at NAIA, seeks justice

Postby fermnedoza » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:28 am

MANILA, Philippines — A Miss Intercontinental 2018 finalist is crying for justice after she was held at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) since Thursday on what she said were false charges.

Bahareh Zare Bahari, who was Iran’s representative in the Miss Intercontinental 2018 pageant held in Manila, said the Bureau of Immigration (BI) is set to deport her tomorrow after the Iranian government made “a fake case” against her.

Bahareh said she is studying dentistry in the Philippines and is on her last year. While her pageant profile stated she was 21 when she joined, the BI reported she was 31.

She said she fears the Iranian government will kill her as soon as she is deported because she violated certain traditions such as joining pageants and speaking out for women’s welfare.

“The Iran regime… tried its best to deport me nine months ago, but I was successful. Now, they make a fake case in Iran. The Iran Interpol reported to the Philippines, ask them to deport me to Iran,” Bahareh told The STAR.

She said that joining beauty pageants is forbidden in Iran and being a political activist would merit a severe punishment.

“I am against our government. The Iran government is a terrorist. I always try to (give a) voice (to) my people on media,” she said.

On her profile, Bahareh said she decided to “leave Iran and start a new life” because Iranian society is much too limited for women.

Bahareh also said she was wondering why she was not intercepted by the BI before – she has been in and out of the country since 2014 and even extended her visa last Sept. 9.

The BI said on Friday that immigration officers intercepted Bahareh after they found out she was the subject of an Interpol notice, based on its database.

The BI also said its records show she faced an assault and battery case in Dagupan, Pangasinan.

Bahareh denied the BI’s allegation, saying she was not charged in Dagupan. She said she was cleared in an estafa case in Baguio, which stemmed from $3,000 she lent an Iranian couple.

The Philippines’ Karen Gallman was crowned Miss Intercontinental 2018 last January.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/nation/2019/10 ... 6ra5gQd.99

fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Re: Beauty queen, detained at NAIA, seeks justice

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:36 am

Kalokahhhhh,,,akala ko eh tungkol kay Samantha Lo na naman tong thread natoh. :-j :-j :-j

Pero himferness, natututo na rin ang Miss Intercontinental. Akala ba ni Nawat eh siya lang... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Wish ko lang sa Oct 26, eh may PASAVOUGE din ang Miss Earth para mapataob natin yang MGI na yan. X( X( X( Try niyo kayang pasabugin yung tuktok ng Cove... CHAROTSSSSSS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby zoondwaine » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:53 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Kalokahhhhh,,,akala ko eh tungkol kay Samantha Lo na naman tong thread natoh. :-j :-j :-j

Pero himferness, natututo na rin ang Miss Intercontinental. Akala ba ni Nawat eh siya lang... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Wish ko lang sa Oct 26, eh may PASAVOUGE din ang Miss Earth para mapataob natin yang MGI na yan. X( X( X( Try niyo kayang pasabugin yung tuktok ng Cove... CHAROTSSSSSS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

Natawa ako sa suggestion mo dhayyy.. hahaha
zoondwaine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby zoondwaine » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:54 am

fermnedoza wrote:Image

MANILA, Philippines — A Miss Intercontinental 2018 finalist is crying for justice after she was held at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) since Thursday on what she said were false charges.

Bahareh Zare Bahari, who was Iran’s representative in the Miss Intercontinental 2018 pageant held in Manila, said the Bureau of Immigration (BI) is set to deport her tomorrow after the Iranian government made “a fake case” against her.

Bahareh said she is studying dentistry in the Philippines and is on her last year. While her pageant profile stated she was 21 when she joined, the BI reported she was 31.

She said she fears the Iranian government will kill her as soon as she is deported because she violated certain traditions such as joining pageants and speaking out for women’s welfare.

“The Iran regime… tried its best to deport me nine months ago, but I was successful. Now, they make a fake case in Iran. The Iran Interpol reported to the Philippines, ask them to deport me to Iran,” Bahareh told The STAR.

She said that joining beauty pageants is forbidden in Iran and being a political activist would merit a severe punishment.

“I am against our government. The Iran government is a terrorist. I always try to (give a) voice (to) my people on media,” she said.

On her profile, Bahareh said she decided to “leave Iran and start a new life” because Iranian society is much too limited for women.

Bahareh also said she was wondering why she was not intercepted by the BI before – she has been in and out of the country since 2014 and even extended her visa last Sept. 9.

The BI said on Friday that immigration officers intercepted Bahareh after they found out she was the subject of an Interpol notice, based on its database.

The BI also said its records show she faced an assault and battery case in Dagupan, Pangasinan.

Bahareh denied the BI’s allegation, saying she was not charged in Dagupan. She said she was cleared in an estafa case in Baguio, which stemmed from $3,000 she lent an Iranian couple.

The Philippines’ Karen Gallman was crowned Miss Intercontinental 2018 last January.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/nation/2019/10 ... 6ra5gQd.99

Maswerte pa rin tayo na pinanganak tayong pinoy. Kawawa naman ang Muslim na gusto din ng equal rights at mag enjoy sa buhay. Kaya ayoko talaga ng religion eh, lalo na kung isali pa sa politics.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:12 pm

Maybe this could be the reason why MUO is not accepting any license for Miss Universe Iran franchise since someone claimed that there was a potential contestant to represent Iran at Miss Universe yet MUO not recognized her because there is no legitimate license in the first place?

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Return to Miss Intercontinental