I NEVER CRITICISE SINNERS...

I NEVER CRITICISE SINNERS...

Postby Perky555 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:49 am

http://WWW.THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

I never criticised sinners. I never cursed them. I never hurt them
Saturday, September 20th, 2014 @ 16:38

My dearly beloved daughter, know that out of human weakness I draw great strength. My Power is at its greatest when I touch the souls of the weak, for it is then that I can draw upon them to enable Me to act within them.

To those of you who are weak, you must ask Me to give you the Gift of trust. Trust in Me, My dear little ones, and then all Power is Mine. I cannot draw upon the souls of the proud, the haughty and the arrogant, as they will not humble themselves in My Eyes. Pride is a barrier between man and God because the proud man believes that his voice is greater than Mine. That is the way it has always been. Today it is no different. I ask that you all pray for those souls who misunderstand Me and who feel the need to declare what My Word really means, according to their own interpretation.

When a man curses another and then says this is what God would want when defending His Word, or when he justifies wrongdoing and says that this is a good thing in My Eyes, know this. When you love Me, you will never deviate from the love that I taught or the way in which you must imitate Me. I never criticised sinners. I never cursed them. I never hurt them and I never denounced them. So, too, must you do as I did.

Embrace sinners. Pray for them. For, if you do not, you will defy My Will and your actions will serve only your own flawed view as to Who I Am. You cannot say you are of Me if you preach the opposite to what I taught. Never look down on those you believe to be sinners in My Eyes. Pray for them but never judge them for this is not your right.

Your Jesus

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Return to Religion & Spirituality