MISS UNIVERSE TOP 21 PREDICTIONISTS CHOICE

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MISS UNIVERSE TOP 21 PREDICTIONISTS CHOICE

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 8:16 am

69TH MISS UNIVERSE PREDICTIONISTS’ CHOICE

Welcome aboard!

With the recent closing of the Miss Universe 2020 Prediction Game thread, I find myself wondering and looking onto the different prediction entries. As I have ample time and I do love numbers and statistics, I decided to make a list considering only the entries submitted by the great predictionists in Missosology.

SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Re: MISS UNIVERSE TOP 21 PREDICTIONISTS CHOICE

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 8:22 am

THE PREDICTIONISTS

As most of us know, there will be 21 ladies moving on to the next round who will be comprised of 20 ladies voted by the selection committee and one lady vote by the public through various voting outlet.

Coincidentally, there are also 21 prediction entries considered for this list comprising of 20 predictionists (17 of which with the predictionist tag and 3 with various tags) and the other one entry considered is the Missosology Final Hot Picks.

Here is the list of the prediction players whom their entries were calculated for Predictionists Choice.

1. XAMURAI (admin) - Season 1 Champion
2. soledad (pageant historian) - Season 2 Champion
3. Monica Prestidge (predictionist) - Season 5 Champion
4. Danieruw (predictionist) - Season 11 Champion
5. bbdg v2.0 (member) - Season 14 Champion who played as baby diego, 1st place in the current leaderboard
6. psyche of earth (predictionist) - Season 12 Champion
7. newyork (predictionist) - 2019 Champion
8. Ditto (predictionist) - 2020 Champion
9. andydmoray (predictionist) - 2019 Top 10, 2020 1st Runner-up
10. bakekang (predictionist) - 2019 1st Runner-up
11. Dominican100 (predictionist) - 2020 Top 10
12. DUBROVNIK (predictionist) - 2019 & 2020 Top 10
13. isotopes (predictionist) - 2019 4th Runner-up, 2020 3rd Runner-up
14. JorgeInternational (predictionist) - 2020 Top 10
15. KnarioTenerife (predictionist) - 2020 Top 10
16. SENYORA GAGA (predictionist) - 2020 2nd Runner-up
17. Thomas876 (predictionist) - 2019 & 2020 Top 10
18. toshirochu (predictionist) - 2019 3rd Runner-up, 4th Runner-up
19. touchedbyanangel (predictionist) - 2019 2nd Runner-up
20. TZZ (predictionist) - 2019 & 2020 Top 30
21. Missosology Final Hot Picks
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 8:24 am

THE POINTING SYSTEM

The predicted winner or Miss Universe in each entry gets 20 points, 1st runner-up gets 17 points and 2nd runner-up gets 14 points.

The fourth in the entry gets 11 points while the fifth listed gets 8 points. All ladies in the Rest of the Top 10 gets 2.5 points each, and all ladies placed under Rest of the Top 21 gets 1 point each.

The pointing system is patterned to the scoring system of the Missosology Prediction Game.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 8:26 am

THE WILDCARDS

Before revealing the Top 21, here are the ladies who scored points from the predictionists.

22. ICELAND - 7.5
23. ARGENTINA - 7
24. CZECH REPUBLIC - 6.5
25. NICARAGUA - 6

26. COSTA RICA - 5.5
27. CAMEROON - 5
28. MYANMAR - 4.5
29. GREAT BRITAIN - 4
30. CHILE - 3

Albania, Japan, Poland and Singapore scored 2 points each while Bolivia, Finland, Panama and Spain got 1 point each.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 8:27 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 8:29 am

NICE TO KNOW

1. Puerto Rico is chosen as the predicted Miss Universe winner most times out of all the ladies. It was six times courtesy of bbdg v2.0, Ditto, Dominican100, Monica Prestidge, psyche of earth and TZZ. India came second with four times.
2. The most times voted in the Top 5 is Thailand. It is 19 out of 21 entries.
3. Thailand is part of the Top 10 in all of the entries. She is the only one who made that feat.
4. Aside from Thailand, eight other countries made the Top 21 in all the entries. In alphabetical order, the countries are Brazil, Colombia, India, Jamaica, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa and Venezuela.
5. Philippines is placed under the Rest of the Top 10 most times. It is 12 times. This is followed by Colombia with 11 times and South Africa with 9 times.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby jhunz23 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:53 am

I dont feel Puerto Rico this year. She is appointed. No pageant in MUPR held last year.
In deed she is so gorgeous and she looks so perfect. Her body is to die for. If Miss Universe wants to set a new record for the most senior winner - she could be a best choice.

I think Miss Universe will choose first time Winner for a change in Latin America like Haiti or Jamaica or Peru (who did not win for decades)
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 11:48 am

jhunz23 wrote:
I dont feel Puerto Rico this year. She is appointed. No pageant in MUPR held last year.
In deed she is so gorgeous and she looks so perfect. Her body is to die for. If Miss Universe wants to set a new record for the most senior winner - she could be a best choice.

I think Miss Universe will choose first time Winner for a change in Latin America like Haiti or Jamaica or Peru (who did not win for decades)

I agree with you.

In MUPR 2019, she and Madison are my favorites. I am actually one of her supporters. Estefania is getting hate back then because rumors say that she have some kind of relationship or something like that to the org. Almost everybody says that if she wins, the pageant is rigged.

I believe she is past her prime now. 29 is a little bit old for me to be a Miss Universe. If she wins fair and square, I have nothing against it. This is the sole reason why I just put her as my Top 10.

My predicted winner is India because I believe she is an overall all package. My second choice is Mexico because if a Latina will win this year, I just want it to be her for sentimental reasons.

I hope though that isotopes will win in this year’s Miss Universe PG because of obvious reason. Her winner is Philippines. Although I have a gut feeling that she’ll be left out of the Top 5. I hope I am wrong though.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby panchopolo » Sun May 16, 2021 1:10 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:I believe she is past her prime now. 29 is a little bit old for me to be a Miss Universe. If she wins fair and square, I have nothing against it. This is the sole reason why I just put her as my Top 10.

If Estafania wins, she'll create one more Miss Universe record aside from having the shortest reign: the oldest winner. Interestingly, the current holder of that record, Brook Lee, is part of the selection committee.
Last edited by panchopolo on Sun May 16, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby bakekang » Sun May 16, 2021 1:11 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:

I agree with you.

In MUPR 2019, she and Madison are my favorites. I am actually one of her supporters. Estefania is getting hate back then because rumors say that she have some kind of relationship or something like that to the org. Almost everybody says that if she wins, the pageant is rigged.

I believe she is past her prime now. 29 is a little bit old for me to be a Miss Universe. If she wins fair and square, I have nothing against it. This is the sole reason why I just put her as my Top 10.

My predicted winner is India because I believe she is an overall all package. My second choice is Mexico because if a Latina will win this year, I just want it to be her for sentimental reasons.

I hope though that isotopes will win in this year’s Miss Universe PG because of obvious reason. Her winner is Philippines. Although I have a gut feeling that she’ll be left out of the Top 5. I hope I am wrong though.

If i remember correctly, I won miss u Puerto Rico 2019 prediction game. I correctly predicted the top 3
bakekang
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design

Postby Clorentine » Sun May 16, 2021 1:34 pm

bakekang wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:

I agree with you.

If i remember correctly, I won miss u Puerto Rico 2019 prediction game. I correctly predicted the top 3

I'm not feeling Philippines this year... just like Maxine, she doesn't have the spark that I need from her in order for me to say "she has to win"... as much she try, because I know she is working hard, I don't see it
Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Alisa » Sun May 16, 2021 2:06 pm

i wanted to post my entry in the prediction game ,but it is locked X(
Alisa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,TV,Pageants

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Alisa wrote:i wanted to post my entry in the prediction game ,but it is locked X(

Post it here! I want to know your prediction.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 2:30 pm

Clorentine wrote:
bakekang wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:

I agree with you.

I'm not feeling Philippines this year... just like Maxine, she doesn't have the spark that I need from her in order for me to say "she has to win"... as much she try, because I know she is working hard, I don't see it

I’m seeing a Shamcey vibe with her. She’s not a frontrunner, but she slays the competition. Hoping the best for Rabiya!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 16, 2021 2:33 pm

panchopolo wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:I believe she is past her prime now. 29 is a little bit old for me to be a Miss Universe. If she wins fair and square, I have nothing against it. This is the sole reason why I just put her as my Top 10.

If Estafania wins, she'll create one more Miss Universe record aside from having the shortest reign: the oldest winner. Interestingly, the current holder of that record, Brook Lee, is part of the selection committee.

Wow! Oldest winner and the shortest reign. This will be great for the books.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Sun May 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Here's mine. In chronological ORDER. Meaning # 1 is the New Miss Universe 2020

1. Puerto Rico
2. South Africa
3. Jamaica
4. Thailand
5. Australia
6. Philippines
7. Indonesia
8. Iceland
9. Venezuela
10. India
11. Singapore
12. Romania
11. Nepal
13. Brazil
14. Argentina
15. Peru
16. Panama
17. USA
18. Czech Republic
19. Cambodia
20. Columbia
21. Armenia
puke.mo.vaho
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling

Postby Alisa » Sun May 16, 2021 8:36 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
Alisa wrote:i wanted to post my entry in the prediction game ,but it is locked X(

Post it here! I want to know your prediction.

here it is

Miss Universe 2020: 64 . Romania - Bianca Lorena Tirsin
1st Runner-Up: 51 . Mexico - Andrea Meza
2nd Runner-Up: 70 . Thailand - Amanda Obdam

Rest of Top 5 - In Order:
4. 42 . Jamaica - Miqueal-Symone Williams
5. 63 . Puerto Rico - Estefanía Soto Torres

Rest of Top 10 - In Order:
6. 12 . Brazil - Júlia Gama
7. 37 . India - Adline Castelino
8. 68 . South Africa - Natasha Joubert
9. 53 . Nepal - Anshika Sharma
10. 55 . Nicaragua - Ana Marcelo

Rest of Top 20 - In Order:

11. 16 . Cameroon - Kossinda Angele
12. 59 . Peru - Janick Maceta del Castillo
13. 27 . Dominican Republic - Kímberly Jiménez
14. 52 . Myanmar - Thuzar Wint Lwin
15. 31 . France - Amandine Petit
16. 72 . United States - Asya Branch
17. 36 . Iceland - Elísabet Hulda Snorradóttir
18. 25 . Czech Republic Klára Vavrušková
19. 60 . Philippines - Rabiya Mateo
20. 38 . Indonesia - Ayu Maulida Putri
21. 17 . Canada - Nova Stevens

PG ASSIGNED NUMBERS 64 51 70 42 63 12 37 68 53 55 16 59 27 52 31 72 36 25 60 38 17
Alisa

Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,TV,Pageants

Return to GENERAL