A geomagnetic storm very dangerous for the planet is coming

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

A geomagnetic storm very dangerous for the planet is coming

Postby madamebovarry » Thu May 26, 2022 9:22 am

Hello colleagues and colleagues, I read the weather and the short-term forecasts of this June 2022, there is an alert for a geomagnetic storm, I had never read anything like it before for the fact that an alert has been given, it means that it is dangerous, there will be problems with telecommunications and in my opinion increasing the fear we would have to deal with many people who will not feel well, I believe that we will help many ailments among bathers. Since there is the previ
This i posted by many lifeguars blog

>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

madamebovarry
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Profession: dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards

Re: A geomagnetic storm very dangerous for the planet is com

Postby esperasave » Thu May 26, 2022 10:26 am

madamebovarry wrote:Hello colleagues and colleagues, I read the weather and the short-term forecasts of this June 2022, there is an alert for a geomagnetic storm, I had never read anything like it before for the fact that an alert has been given, it means that it is dangerous, there will be problems with telecommunications and in my opinion increasing the fear we would have to deal with many people who will not feel well, I believe that we will help many ailments among bathers. Since there is the previ

Before they could predict geomagnetic storm which is unknown to many even those great scientists in the world today, they need to predict first as to when a major earthquake would occur. The latter has devastated the world since it begun to exist a billion years ago. This is the reason why The Philippines is an Archipelago consist of 7100 islands and separated by great bodies of water because The earthquakes are tearing each islands apart. On the otherhand, our planet is blanketed with so much layers of protective atmospheres so any external forces outside the planet would never create negative effects to human beings.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Stoichio » Thu May 26, 2022 9:11 pm

esperasave wrote:
madamebovarry wrote:Hello colleagues and colleagues, I read the weather and the short-term forecasts of this June 2022, there is an alert for a geomagnetic storm, I had never read anything like it before for the fact that an alert has been given, it means that it is dangerous, there will be problems with telecommunications and in my opinion increasing the fear we would have to deal with many people who will not feel well, I believe that we will help many ailments among bathers. Since there is the previ

Before they could predict geomagnetic storm which is unknown to many even those great scientists in the world today, they need to predict first as to when a major earthquake would occur. The latter has devastated the world since it begun to exist a billion years ago. This is the reason why The Philippines is an Archipelago consist of 7100 islands and separated by great bodies of water because The earthquakes are tearing each islands apart. On the otherhand, our planet is blanketed with so much layers of protective atmospheres so any external forces outside the planet would never create negative effects to human beings.

You should STOP being stupid by now.
Geomagnetic storm can be predicted by scientist because NASA is constantly monitoring the events on the sun. They can fairly and accurately predict when solar wind hits the Earth. These storms create auroras that can reach even the tropics.

It already happened before; which can temporarily knock down power and telecom lines in this age.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby esperasave » Fri May 27, 2022 12:07 am

Stoichio wrote:
esperasave wrote:

You should STOP being stupid by now.
Geomagnetic storm can be predicted by scientist because NASA is constantly monitoring the events on the sun. They can fairly and accurately predict when solar wind hits the Earth. These storms create auroras that can reach even the tropics.

It already happened before; which can temporarily knock down power and telecom lines in this age.

Why they couldn't predict earthquakes if they have all those highly advance instrumentation. Yes, it creates only auroras because our atmospheres are so thick with layers upon layers of it but the outer forces like from the sun couldn't penetrate to the inner part of the planet earth. And it's only at the North Pole that auroras could be seen in its grandeur and beautiful natural phenomenon. Likewise, even scientists would advice people that it should be a bucket list for all of us to witness it in our life. However, people at the North Pole are just lucky to encounter them every now and then. Eventually, why are you so bothered when our atmosphere is blanketed with such magnitude of protection while our Archipelago are being torn and battered by earthquakes that in near time we will be far away to each other already. And in fact, when geomagnetic comes, we will see more auroras that even people in the equator could see them like in the country of The Philippines or Inunesya.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Return to GENERAL