Who do you think actually won in this year?

your thoughts...

Poll ended at Mon May 31, 2021 11:29 am

Venezuela
18
14%
South Africa
18
14%
Philippines
90
71%

Total votes : 126

  • 3

Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Zapphira Cleopatra » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:29 am

[youtube]MlD0_65DmWk[/youtube]

User avatar
Zapphira Cleopatra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:47 pm
Country: Venezuela (ve)
Reputation: 284
Date of Birth: 16 Oct 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Actress
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Persian Cat
Message: Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude and a lady with class.

  • -1

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Choco Marshmallow » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:30 am

Venezuela of course :=p

AND I AM FROM SAUDI ARABIA
[youtube]ganPjnh5WC0[/youtube]
User avatar
Choco Marshmallow
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Colombia
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 16
Date of Birth: 03 May 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Fashion Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy
Message: When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless… GRACIAS!!!

  • -4

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Querinah Landifah » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:32 am

i like south africas to win, but felepins bought the crown @-) @-) @-)

AND I AM FROM SAUDI ARABIA
User avatar
Querinah Landifah
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 235
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Broadway Star
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Modelling
Message: It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.

  • -4

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:33 am

THAILAND WILL LOOSE THIS YEAR

AND THE VERY PERFECT PHILIPPINES WILL WIN ALL THE CROWNS OF THE UNIVERSE TO THE GALAXY

I AM PINOY AND I AM PRETENDING THAT I AM A THAI.

LOOK AT MY IP ADDRESS.

I AM FROM SAUDI ARABIA

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: -229
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.

  • 5

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:35 am

OMG
the
bitter
losers
are
here
again
:%)) =;)) :%))

ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 4650
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 5

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Natalia Adrianna » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:40 am

>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p
>=p >=p >=p Philippines >=p >=p >=p

If you hate a person,
then you’re defeated by them.
Image
User avatar
Natalia Adrianna
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:13 pm
Country: Cyprus (cy)
Reputation: 384
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Fashion Stylist
Hobbies/Interests: Men with a clear conscience seldom fear anything.
Message: The more I get to know people, the more I realize why Noah only let animals on the boat.

  • -3

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Luke Dimitri » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:17 pm

it should be Venezuela, Philippines then South Africa. Venezuela should have won.
Forgiveness is the best form of love.
It takes a strong person to say sorry
and an even stronger person to forgive.
User avatar
Luke Dimitri
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 7:27 am
Country: Afghanistan (af)
Reputation: 77
Date of Birth: 05 Nov 2001
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Soccer
Message: Everybody is somebody else’s weirdo.

  • 2

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby ManMeat » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:41 pm

Image

This Nicki Minaj look alike gurl left from her chance of the victory
This gif proved it

Pageant performance and visual wise, I still think Catriona was right winner.
Although she got backlash from many Filipinos after her reign
Image
User avatar
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 10310
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

  • 1

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby ElsaHimala » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:05 pm

ManMeat wrote:Image

This Nicki Minaj look alike gurl left from her chance of the victory
This gif proved it

Pageant performance and visual wise, I still think Catriona was right winner.
Although she got backlash from many Filipinos after her reign

Because some blinded pinoy can't accept the fact that Philippines is a poor country with slums. >:)
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 am
Location: The Big Apple
Country: Afghanistan (af)
Reputation: 1042
Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading
Message: Miracle can happen ;-)

  • 4

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:21 am

AY SUS! NAG-USAP-USAP NA NAMAN 'YUNG MGA ALTERNICKS! LOSERS! :finger:
Image
User avatar
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Tatar ASSR
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 1745
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz
Message: THE REAL B*TCH IN TOWN!

  • 5

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:23 am

OH REALLY? AS IN "MANY" FILIPINOS?

OR JUST A FEW DIDISHEEEEET TROLLS NO ONE CARES ABOUT? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

ManMeat wrote:
Although she got backlash from many Filipinos after her reign
Image
User avatar
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Tatar ASSR
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 1745
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz
Message: THE REAL B*TCH IN TOWN!

  • 3

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby MissoCA » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:28 am

LOL sourgraping at its finest LOL

Move on with your lives.
User avatar
MissoCA
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:20 am
Location: Dana Point
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1412
Real Life Name/Nick: Allie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Consumer - the pricier the better
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, style, and hot guys of course.
Message: I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!

  • 4

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:35 am

kalokah, hanggang ngayon pala bitterness ampalaya pa rin ang peg ng mga shupitbalers natin, unang una na yang taeland at hindutnesia =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :%)) :%)) :%))

ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 4650
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 3

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby elio » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:20 am

THE 3 ARE WONDERFUL,BUT CATRIONA GRAY IS MY FAVORITE,SHE IS A DOLL
elio
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: BEIRUT,LEBANON
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 1549
Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Bulbulito Bayagbag Ahhh » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:28 am

This is one of the best top 3 in Miss Universe history.
But Catriona annihilated them all thru her stage presence and q & a skill, periodt. <:-P
.
Image
Iharap nyo sakin kung sino nagkakalat na BAKLA ako... SASABUNUTAN KO!

[youtube]UNyN7s-KC70[/youtube]
User avatar
Bulbulito Bayagbag Ahhh
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 am
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 3132
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Movie Star
Hobbies/Interests: Classics
Message: We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.

  • 2

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby abid » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Bestest winner, bestest tops 2, bestest tops 3, bestest tops 5. Bestest in Miss Universes historys.
abid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 1224
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming
Message: hi to all

  • 3

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Catriona raised the bar in terms of preparation, gimmick and hype. Now if these pageant veterans will compete at 69th Miss Universe tonight, do you think they have the same caliber as Catriona or just pure hype like in the past editions?
User avatar
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4760
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby RainBernardi » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:25 am

Querinah Landifah wrote:i like south africas to win, but felepins bought the crown @-) @-) @-)

it's so funny even if you are not thai but seems you are like one. anyway, yes it's funny how thais tried buying the Miss Universe crown but has just failed miserably for sending sooooo undeserving candidates. imagine hosting the pageant in 2005 and 2018 and sponsoring the swimsuit- BSC Thai so many times but yet still no crown. Fail really.
User avatar
RainBernardi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1705
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!

  • 1

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby aldoteng » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:54 am

Catriona was the perfect candidate who performed perfectly that night.
Tamaryn was the perfect candidate who performed okay that night.
Sthefany was the dark horse who appeared suddenly and gave a spectacular showing. Her ramp skills are phenomenal.

Objectively I'd give this to PH, but personally I want to see more of VN.
aldoteng
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore (sg)
Reputation: 161
Real Life Name/Nick: aldoteng
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Trading
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Singing in the shower
Message: Hello! Nice forums.

  • 2

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby arkenken » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:56 am

People who thought that Ph did not win this are not thinking objectively.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
arkenken
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1369
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby mybadname » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:55 am

Are you questioning Miss Universe and the judges choice? Because if you does, then all Miss Universe winners from 1952-2019 are questionable! Move on and find a decent life.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
User avatar
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am
Location: sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 3670
Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: hello everyone

  • 4

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:13 am

FOR THOSE ALTERNICKS WHO SAYS THAT CATRIONA DOES NOT DESERVE HER MISS UNIVERSE WIN, GO TO MENTAL HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE YOU BADLY NEED A PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION!
Image
User avatar
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Tatar ASSR
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 1745
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz
Message: THE REAL B*TCH IN TOWN!

  • 5

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:16 am

Some of them were bitter because it took 19 years for a former Miss World candidate later won Miss Universe. Lots of former Miss World candidates/placers who attempted to compete later at Miss Universe but only a few who made the cut or finished in the runners-up circle. Catriona was distinct from other former MW girls, she already prepared for Bb. Pilipinas many months in advance (after her stint at Miss World 2016). Although she was a front-runner at Bb. Pilipinas, she applied for the pageant in a fairly manner, she competed equally with 39 other girls. And the results were exceeded expectation as she won all 3 major important special awards at the finals (Best in National Costume, Swimsuit & Evening Gown) along with 2 sponsor awards.
User avatar
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4760
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby elio » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:17 am

ALL ARE AMAZING,BUT CAT IS UNBEATABLE ,CLEAR WINNER WITH ALL WINNER QUALITIES.
elio
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: BEIRUT,LEBANON
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 1549
Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby amanda obdumb » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Philippines was definitely the winner.
We, Thais, wish to have our own Catriona.
amanda obdumb
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 am
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 4
Real Life Name/Nick: amanda obdumb
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: pageant girl
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: boys to men
Message: I can show to the world, the universe rather, that I am Thai-ness with a heart.

  • -1

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:54 am

amanda obdumb wrote:Philippines was definitely the winner.
We, Thais, wish to have our own Catriona.

thiss not is thai, these is altermnickks =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: -229
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.

  • 0

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:17 am

If Stephanie had not robbed the Miss World in 2016, this would have never happened. The only good thing about her was he rfinal answer.

Catriona was not my favourite but she came with a whole army. Wish the earlier girls had that form of support including Pia who I think won by a stroke of luck rather than being the clear winner. Everything just clicked for her.

If the great robbery of 2012 had not occurred and Janine rightfully won the Miss Universe crown and also Catriona won the Miss World crown then the Filipinos would not be so hungry for the crown.

I think Vietnam should have won in 2018! She would've made a great Miss Universe but Miss Organization does not provide good opportunities for underrepresented nations and therefore, she didn't have a good interpreter.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 208
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:21 am

Didn't want Sthefany in the Top 3 because she is not spectacular but I must admit, she so earned it. And what Vz and Sa screw up their final answers? That made it so much more easier for Catriona to win. If they gave decent answers, Catriona may not have won!
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 208
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:23 am

Thailand robbed everyone that year. Did she come from the Africa-Asia Oceania group? She robbed many Asia girls who are already underrepresented. Girls like China were quite fair and digestible to place.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 208
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Who do you think actually won in this year?

Postby amanda obdumb » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:30 am

Oma-san wrote:Thailand robbed everyone that year. Did she come from the Africa-Asia Oceania group? She robbed many Asia girls who are already underrepresented. Girls like China were quite fair and digestible to place.

I beg to disagree.
Thailand should have been in the Top 3 in Miss Universe 2018 together with Philippines and South Africa.

amanda obdumb
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 am
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 4
Real Life Name/Nick: amanda obdumb
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: pageant girl
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: boys to men
Message: I can show to the world, the universe rather, that I am Thai-ness with a heart.

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bhoblhtorry, KylieJeW, Svetldpk

contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'