2020 Year of "Fake" Pag. News:Madison,Halima&Paula(complete)

2020 Year of "Fake" Pag. News:Madison,Halima&Paula(complete)

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:42 am

2020 is not just the year of pandemic, cancelled international pageants, virtual pageants and pageant online chats, but also several conflicting news and rumors surrounding MUO and IMG/Endeavor as they faced the financial and pandemic crisis.

Woman of the Hour #1: Madison Anderson
First was towards the end first global lockdown (stay at home) in May when a gossip writer from Primera Hora tried to push MUO in cancelling the Miss Universe 2020 pageant and appointing Madison Anderson as Miss Universe 2020. It sparked lots of debates especially some netizens were allegedly fed up with Zozibini's reign as Miss Universe. As of the latest, Zozibini is still the current Miss Universe and Madison already crowned her national successor.

Source: Primera Hora
https://www.primerahora.com/opinion/mil ... L0ZsSIPpZU

[youtube]SyO7tF833Wk[/youtube]
Video Credit: ALVIN SEBETERO

Tomorrow I will focus on Halima Aden

Last edited by ajsy0203 on Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: 2020 Year of Conflicting News: Madison, Halima & Paula

Postby The.Apprentice » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:24 pm

It's not conflicting news...it's fake news, plain and simple. Period.

I mean....whoever believed in all those lies deserved to be lied to and be given fake news.
As if Madison would have ever been Miss Universe when Zozi is basically IMG's Miss Universe full prototype lmao Girl bye.

As for Halima, people fell into it without having full details disclosed to them.

And regarding Paula...I still cannot with people thinking it would be sold to Kim K.
=;)) =;))
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:23 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:It's not conflicting news...it's fake news, plain and simple. Period.

I mean....whoever believed in all those lies deserved to be lied to and be given fake news.
As if Madison would have ever been Miss Universe when Zozi is basically IMG's Miss Universe full prototype lmao Girl bye.

As for Halima, people fell into it without having full details disclosed to them.

And regarding Paula...I still cannot with people thinking it would be sold to Kim K.
=;)) =;))

I'll summarize it part by part but also thanks for your commentary.
ajsy0203

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:09 am

Nowhere in that Article does Milly Cangeano nor Madison Anderson push or attempt to push the Miss Universe Organization into cancelling Miss Universe 2020 and crowning. Even I've pushed more that what that opinion column has, but people blew it incredibly out of proportion so they could pit Madison and Zozi against each other in the court of public opinion. I would love anyone that actually speaks Spanish to tell me where does it say "I should be Miss Universe 2020" and/or "They should cancel it and crown you", but it's just easier to pit the ladies and their fans against eachother.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:28 am

HEADING:

Madison Anderson: Will she be the next Miss Universe?

SUB-HEADING:

The current MUPR says she would be ready IF they ask her to be the universal queen.

BODY:

Since she was crowned Miss Puerto Rico Universe on the 13th of June of 2019, they [MUPR] were taking Madison Anderson Berrios from one side to the other y her work showed an excellent participation in Miss Universe. Her reign is on pause and has spend the quarantine in Orlando, in her family's house.

"It has been easier than training. I've been sharing with my family, playing cards, cooking and even making gardens in the house. My granny cooks very well and I'll be honest, I've gained like three pounds. But I keep exercising. We have seen that life is fragile, we have to live it to the max. We have to act positively to not fall into a depression and, above all, love our family, our friends and all the people we know. I saw the video of Preciosa [a song] y I loved it, the message of union as a family, give hope and happy to all of Puerto Rico. I loved it"- she said

About the comments that if they don't do a Miss Universe pageant this year they have to crown her as queen, she answers:

"Anything can happen, but as of now I don't know anything. With the earthquakes and now the coronavirus its been difficult moments in Puerto Rico. If the Miss Universe thing happens [the designation] it would at least be a big happiness for everyone. I feel ready. It would be a new chapter in my life. I don't have any problem with Mauro (my boyfriend); he's good, quiet, he supports what I do and celebrates my achievements. We'll see if God has that plan for me".

Madison doesn't know when she will come back to the Island. "We have to see how Miss Puerto Rico Universe will be organized, if it's in August", she says. The last time I went to give the earthquake victims what was raised in Orlando, but I am watching what's happening there. Please, everybody follow the recommendations of the experts to avoid getting infected. To the doctors, nurses, all medical personnel, policemen, first responders, those who work in the supermarket, gas stations, pharmacies. You are the heroes possibly sacrificing their lives to help. Thank you all, you are my heroes and we will come out of this. Soon we will hug Puerto Rico." She expressed.

When her reign is done, Madison will travel to New York, Miami and Los Angeles in search of a talent agency to start her career.

-----------------------

That is all the article says, it's addressing rumors that came out everywhere around the island and the pageant community and nowhere does the article or newspaper were making a campaign to cancel the pageant. In a case I am more guilty of that and them.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:33 am

People as USUAL jumped way too early with the whole Halima thing, she NEVER mentioned she had a franchise nor did she say she was going to this Miss Universe.

About Paula, again everyone is jumping too fast because the Miss Universe Organization can't make a decision about what to do at this point and the more they wait the more rumors will come out. I hear rumors EVERY DAY, I just don't post them because I can't confirm it. Sadly most pageant pages don't share this philosophy or ideology. Do I think IMG and MUO are unstable? Of course, Miss Universe is loosing support every year even with their most loyal fans. Endeavor's credit has been falling for like a year already, before the pandemic. But I cannot go around saying "KRIS JENNER BOUGHT IT" just because they follow eachother =;))
The Duchess

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:37 am

The Duchess wrote:People as USUAL jumped way too early with the whole Halima thing, she NEVER mentioned she had a franchise nor did she say she was going to this Miss Universe.

About Paula, again everyone is jumping too fast because the Miss Universe Organization can't make a decision about what to do at this point and the more they wait the more rumors will come out. I hear rumors EVERY DAY, I just don't post them because I can't confirm it. Sadly most pageant pages don't share this philosophy or ideology. Do I think IMG and MUO are unstable? Of course, Miss Universe is loosing support every year even with their most loyal fans. Endeavor's credit has been falling for like a year already, before the pandemic. But I cannot go around saying "KRIS JENNER BOUGHT IT" just because they follow eachother =;))

These three women that sensationalized by several pageant pages this year. So I will continue to post the second part, it focused on Halima later.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:41 am

The Duchess wrote:HEADING:

SUB-HEADING:

The current MUPR says she would be ready IF they ask her to be the universal queen.

BODY:

Since she was crowned Miss Puerto Rico Universe on the 13th of June of 2019, they [MUPR] were taking Madison Anderson Berrios from one side to the other y her work showed an excellent participation in Miss Universe. Her reign is on pause and has spend the quarantine in Orlando, in her family's house.

"It has been easier than training. I've been sharing with my family, playing cards, cooking and even making gardens in the house. My granny cooks very well and I'll be honest, I've gained like three pounds. But I keep exercising. We have seen that life is fragile, we have to live it to the max. We have to act positively to not fall into a depression and, above all, love our family, our friends and all the people we know. I saw the video of Preciosa [a song] y I loved it, the message of union as a family, give hope and happy to all of Puerto Rico. I loved it"- she said

About the comments that if they don't do a Miss Universe pageant this year they have to crown her as queen, she answers:

"Anything can happen, but as of now I don't know anything. With the earthquakes and now the coronavirus its been difficult moments in Puerto Rico. If the Miss Universe thing happens [the designation] it would at least be a big happiness for everyone. I feel ready. It would be a new chapter in my life. I don't have any problem with Mauro (my boyfriend); he's good, quiet, he supports what I do and celebrates my achievements. We'll see if God has that plan for me".

Madison doesn't know when she will come back to the Island. "We have to see how Miss Puerto Rico Universe will be organized, if it's in August", she says. The last time I went to give the earthquake victims what was raised in Orlando, but I am watching what's happening there. Please, everybody follow the recommendations of the experts to avoid getting infected. To the doctors, nurses, all medical personnel, policemen, first responders, those who work in the supermarket, gas stations, pharmacies. You are the heroes possibly sacrificing their lives to help. Thank you all, you are my heroes and we will come out of this. Soon we will hug Puerto Rico." She expressed.

When her reign is done, Madison will travel to New York, Miami and Los Angeles in search of a talent agency to start her career.

-----------------------

That is all the article says, it's addressing rumors that came out everywhere around the island and the pageant community and nowhere does the article or newspaper were making a campaign to cancel the pageant. In a case I am more guilty of that and them.

The pageant pages took the advantage of discrediting Zozibini especially when Miss International 2020 was cancelled and Mr. Gay World appointed the 1st Runner Up as their 2020 titleholder. Unfortunately Zozi's detractors took that opportunity by bashing and insulting her then Miss SA creative director Werner Wessels debunked that rumor but as of the moment, Zozi is still the reigning Miss Universe.
ajsy0203

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:55 am

ajsy0203 wrote:

SUB-HEADING:

BODY:

-----------------------

The pageant pages took the advantage of discrediting Zozibini especially when Miss International 2020 was cancelled and Mr. Gay World appointed the 1st Runner Up as their 2020 titleholder. Unfortunately Zozi's detractors took that opportunity by bashing and insulting her then Miss SA creative director Werner Wessels debunked that rumor but as of the moment, Zozi is still the reigning Miss Universe.

And Madison's detractors took the opportunity to use it to paint her as a crown hungry and full of herself, including Werner Wessels. What I'm simply pointing out is that a "gossip writer from Primera Hora" did not tried to push MUO in cancelling the Miss Universe 2020 pageant and appointing Madison Anderson as Miss Universe 2020.
The Duchess

Postby kelley » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:42 am

The.Apprentice wrote:I mean....whoever believed in all those lies deserved to be lied to and be given fake news. =;)) =;))

THIS.

I mean people were so caught up with the rumors it's starting to look like they didn't bother checking if it's for realz they just wanted the rumors to be the truth so bad they keep repeating it hoping it will make it come true =;))
Miss Poland - Agata Wdowiak
kelley
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 2006
Profession: basic white girl
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: hiking

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:49 am

kelley wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:I mean....whoever believed in all those lies deserved to be lied to and be given fake news. =;)) =;))

THIS.

I mean people were so caught up with the rumors it's starting to look like they didn't bother checking if it's for realz they just wanted the rumors to be the truth so bad they keep repeating it hoping it will make it come true =;))

That I agree with, you can say "I heard this" but to full on make a parade before confirmation is foolish =;))
The Duchess

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:08 am

Woman of the Hour #2: Halima Aden
Full Thread Link:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1862299

In 2018 we have the first official transgender with legal female status competed at Miss Universe which was Angela Ponce of Spain. Last year someone tried to make history as Sonia Beytoushi claimed that she was chosen as Miss Universe Iran where this Islamic country banned pageants and forbid women remove the hijab but Sonia's dream of becoming the next Miss Universe ended because Iran doesn't have a legitimate license in the first place.

Now history repeated itself as Halima Aden has the intention to compete at Miss Universe in social media. After her announcement several pageant pages took that bait and proclaimed that Halima could be a "title contender" without knowing that there is a requirements that needed to complete in order for Halima to compete as Somalia's representative at Miss Universe.

Example of hyping Halima without fact checking:
[youtube]Tw-zp1D7G6U[/youtube]
Video Credit: Adam Genato

Just like Iran, Somalia doesn't have the legitimate license to operate and select a candidate at Miss Universe.

The hype ended with Halima said that she will intent to compete at Miss Universe in 2024. Let's see in the next four years if Somalia can finally compete at Miss Universe especially there is still a chance that IMG/Endeavor might give the MUO to the new owners (not this year and we will talk about Madam Paula tomorrow).
ajsy0203

Postby Bongacious Divah » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:56 pm

IS
THE
WORST
YEAR
OF
THIS
CENTURY
Bongacious Divah

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Eksanadora
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Rampadora
Message: Life is short. Time is fast. No replay, No rewind. Enjoy your life.

Postby The.Apprentice » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:11 pm

Bongacious Divah wrote:
IS
THE
WORST
YEAR
OF
THIS
CENTURY

I guess we'll need to wait for 20202 to find out then.
=;))
The.Apprentice

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:45 am

Woman of the Hour #3: MUO President Paula M. Shugart
It all started when former CHI Hairstylist claimed that IMG/Endeavor is ending ties with MUO then lots of netizens and pageant pages started to create theories on who could be the new owner of MUO.

From Kardashians to Trump to Chavit Singson to Crystle Stewart to Telemundo to ABC.

Then suddenly Miss Universe social media manager accidentally removed Madam Paula from the followers list that led to some Indonesian PL created a bashing post that they claimed without Paula, Miss Philippines will start to clap again at Miss Universe.

Few hours later, Madam Paula's name was restored in the follower's list of Miss Universe Instagram page.

Then Madam Paula answered back on the alleged takeover of MUO from IMG/Endeavor:

At least this issue was finally closed but another one came in. When lots of pageant pages think that Miss USA and Miss Teen USA are no longer with MUO and Miss USA 2008 Crystle Stewart is the new national director of these national pageants. Until then there is still no confirmation about that separation?

We will see this 2021 if Miss USA and Miss Teen USA will officially break away from MUO and the announcement of 69th Miss Universe's competition date.
ajsy0203

Re: 2020 Year of "Fake" Pag. News:Madison,Halima&Paula(compl

Postby esperasave » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:47 am

That's the reason why that don't believe in any private or public announcement instantly in the internet because it needs to be verified first. You don't know the people in person so you don't know whether it's real or not. As Sofia Aragon had said on her answer in Miss Universe competition, you can see perfect bodies, perfect relationships, perfect lives especially in the social media but nothing is real. She is right. Even Madison Anderson, her answer to the same questions is also the same. She said, there is so many people who always wear masks.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Re: 2020 Year of "Fake" Pag. News:Madison,Halima&Paula(compl

Postby UtagawaAki » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:13 pm

i believe that this was fake which hurts her reputation to the people who do not read it regularly. Hopefully, there are no issues in the future because it is a shame that we have lost a lot of talented and beautiful people who missed the chance to star in the pageant because of some agendas from other people.
UtagawaAki
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Utagawa Aki
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1993
Profession: Content Writer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Cooking, Sports

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:24 pm

SUB-HEADING:

BODY:

-----------------------

Thanks The Duchess for this clarification. I knew the whole story and just a what if scenario in that interview. So these pageant fan pages were either poor Spanish comprehension or relied on the headline without reading the whole article.
ajsy0203

Return to Miss Universe