MISS VENEZUELA 2019 TELLS ALL : I FACED A JUDGY ENVIRONMENT

MISS VENEZUELA 2019 TELLS ALL : I FACED A JUDGY ENVIRONMENT

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:55 pm

Scandal and controversy surrounding the Miss Venezuela (MV) Organization.

As may remember, the first year of MV under the new committee, formed by former Miss World (MW) Jackeline Aguilera, Miss International (MI) Nina Sicilia and Miss Universe (Miss Universe) Molly Isler, was quite a year of both scandal and controversy, among some:

• Sthefany Gutierrez didn’t thank the organization for her top 3 in Miss Universe 2018. In fact, she later revealed not getting their support to prepare her for Miss Universe 2018. She’s been very open about showing her gratitude to Osmel Souza for her preparation to Miss Universe 2018.

• Veruska Ljubisavljević demanded the organization for her right to compete at MW 2018. After winning the demand, she was able to compete and place the top 30.

The organization is now preparing for the second year of the Miss Venezuela pageant under the new administration; however, the reigning MV Thalia Olvino and Miss Universe top 20 has spoken her mind!!!

She unleashes a controversy lashing out against the organization led by former beauty queens assuring that she never received the preparation nor support as part of the preparation of any MV on her road to Miss Universe. Everything emerges as a result of the many comments fans have been making to her photos on her Instagram account looking totally different from how she looked during the Miss Universe 2019 held in Atlanta USA. To her fans’ eyes, she looks better now than then!

Thalia states that she currently has a team of professionals that she did not have at the time, in addition to assuring that she couldn’t speak before because she was afraid of losing the opportunity to represent VENEZUELA in Miss Universe 2019.

Moreover, she also accuses the organization to have already chosen their winner as MV 2020, a contestant already trained by a group in another country because they are not able to train anyone. With this, she’s probably refers to Valentina Sanchez (Miss Nueva Esparta) whose team works out of USA.

Now, she is tired of defamation and mistreatment, which leads her to speak her mind and experience as MV 2019.

The MV organization has not made a statement in this regard, but everything seems to indicate that Thalía could be dismissed or could not crown her successor on September 24, the targeted date to crown the country’s next representative for Miss Universe 2020.

Last edited by Miss Universe Latinas on Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Universe Latinas
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Branny
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogger

Re: SCANDAL AND CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING MISS VENEZUELA ORG

Postby JoelR » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Venezuela is in trouble. I think the issue here is Venevision. Osmel had limits put on him. If yyou've been watching his youtube videos you know what I mean. These three ladies who took over haven't done a good job. I thought it was a good idea to have 3 past title holders but not necessarily these 3. I would switch out Molly for Alicia Machado. Jacqueline for Ivana and for International maybe Edymar but she's busy with her modeling career. What about the girl who won in 2010? But even with this change, I still stand by what I previously said. Venevision is the issue. MUO give the rights to Osmel! After watching his YT videos, he hasnt lost his touch, he just had his hands tied. He also spoke about Argentina and Uruguay. He'shaving trouble getting that drive into his girls that Venezuela girls have. Pageants aren't big in those country so its different.
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby jhunz23 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:28 am

I am even surprised that even with covid-19 and having the worst economy in the universe .... Venezuela is still able to stage a pageant.
good for them.
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Kimberly » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:04 am

jhunz23 wrote:
I am even surprised that even with covid-19 and having the worst economy in the universe .... Venezuela is still able to stage a pageant.
good for them.

Every month, there are many Venezuelans running away home & heading to other countries close by (Guyana, Colombia, Brazil and my country) as a means of survival.
Every month Trinidad has had HUNDREDS of Venezuelans coming in to our country by boat & this has been going on 2 years or more.

SOOOOO.........
I'm still confused as to how they are able to have these pageants as well given their horrible situation. All I can say is wow!!!
But whatever works for them I guess (the pageant org and their sponsors).

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:51 am

Kimberly wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
good for them.

Every month, there are many Venezuelans running away home & heading to other countries close by (Guyana, Colombia, Brazil and my country) as a means of survival.
Every month Trinidad has had HUNDREDS of Venezuelans coming in to our country by boat & this has been going on 2 years or more.

SOOOOO.........
I'm still confused as to how they are able to have these pageants as well given their horrible situation. All I can say is wow!!!
But whatever works for them I guess (the pageant org and their sponsors).

Thank you for your comments. While I was watching the Osmel de Souza's shows on Youtube, I learned how big is the corporation Cisneros Media owners of Venevision, Venevision Plus, VmasTV and VePlusTV--the cable channels throughout Latin America and the Caribbean--and the Miss Venezuela Organization. Therefore, I'm not surprised that money is being used on the show since it is part of their programing that would be distributed through their other channels.
Miss Universe Latinas

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:20 am

Why would anyone want The Pimp to run Venezuela’s Prostitution Ring again? =O/
Bonggacious_Miguel
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby koji » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:29 pm

No money, I guess. Osmel had shady dealings as exposed here. But they made them prepared for the pageant.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:Why would anyone want The Pimp to run Venezuela’s Prostitution Ring again? =O/

Maybe they want to bring back the lost glory of Venezuela in the world of pageantry? 7 year title drought at Miss Universe (longest since 1996-2008).
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ManMeat » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 pm

NDs don’t give af their winners after crowned the national pageant title
Sounds very familiar to me

And still wonder how MVO still hold the pageant during endless economic crisis and COVID-19 pandemic

Buy some damn dresses for your mediocre gurls that you crowned

Miss Pimp Sousa ruined reputation of MV and these 3 NDs need to recover MV’s reputations but they still mistreating their girls

Like, Osmel sold girls soul, and these 3 NDs don’t give af their winners after crowning moment
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:53 am

koji wrote:No money, I guess. Osmel had shady dealings as exposed here. But they made them prepared for the pageant.

Thank you for your comment. I don't think Osmea had shady dealings, they were speculations only.If we use logic: had he run a princess ring or something like that, he would be already persecuted and doing jail time.
Miss Universe Latinas

Postby leiamichele » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:Why would anyone want The Pimp to run Venezuela’s Prostitution Ring again? =O/

They don’t care about the moral integrity of their pageant as long as they’re winning. That infamous Singapore-made documentary on prostitution in pageants should have featured Venezuela instead of the Philippines.
leiamichele

Real Life Name/Nick: Leia
Date of Birth: 05 May 1995
Hobbies/Interests: Performing

Postby leiamichele » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:22 pm

brannylouis@hotmail.com wrote:
koji wrote:No money, I guess. Osmel had shady dealings as exposed here. But they made them prepared for the pageant.

Thank you for your comment. I don't think Osmea had shady dealings, they were speculations only.If we use logic: had he run a princess ring or something like that, he would be already persecuted and doing jail time.

Duh. You don’t follow the news, do you?

Actually even if you don’t, it’s public knowledge — the long-known industry secret that simply didn’t cost Osmel his post until the lid couldn’t be kept closed anymore. Ask any Venezuelan queen. While the majority of them will claim not to be involved, ALL of them know the behind-the-scenes dealings.
leiamichele

Real Life Name/Nick: Leia
Date of Birth: 05 May 1995
Hobbies/Interests: Performing

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:42 pm

leiamichele wrote:

Actually even if you don’t, it’s public knowledge — the long-known industry secret that simply didn’t cost Osmel his post until the lid couldn’t be kept closed anymore. Ask any Venezuelan queen. While the majority of them will claim not to be involved, ALL of them know the behind-the-scenes dealings.

I do follow the news, but again--there is fact and there is gossip. What is more? Show us which Venezuelan queen is telling something about Osmel's running a prostitution ring?

Sweetheart not everything in social media is based on FACT-therefore, "everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law."

[-X
Miss Universe Latinas

MISS VENEZUELA 2019 TELLS ALL : I ENCOUNTERED JUDGY ENVIRON

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:59 am

After having shared in social media, what she went through after winning Miss Venezuela 2019; Thalia Olvino, the reigning queen, speaks up about her poor preparation by the directors of Miss Venezuela---Nina Sicilia, Jackeline Aguilera and Maria Gabriela Isler--on her way to Miss Universe 2019, in Atlanta.

[youtube]85UVqkHnlGM[/youtube]

"From the beginning of my reign, I encountered a discriminatory, negative, judgy environment. I asked myself: Why did they choose me as their winner if they didn't like me?" - Miss Universe Venezuela 2019 | Thalia Olvino.

Miss Universe Latinas

Postby GlennLRehnan » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:34 am

leiamichele wrote:

I do follow the news, but again--there is fact and there is gossip. What is more? Show us which Venezuelan queen is telling something about Osmel's running a prostitution ring?

Sweetheart not everything in social media is based on FACT-therefore, "everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law."

[-X

Certainly not in Venezuela where the most vile of criminals (beginning at the very top) get away with their crimes. [-X
GlennLRehnan

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:25 am

GlennLRehnan wrote:
leiamichele wrote:

[-X

Certainly not in Venezuela where the most vile of criminals (beginning at the very top) get away with their crimes. [-X

Most likely, always--if you recall, back in 2018, the former Miss World Venezuela sued the Miss Venezuela Organization for taking away her title and right to represent the country in Miss World 2018. She ended up winning the lawsuit and competing at Miss World 2018.

Miss Universe Latinas

Re: MISS VENEZUELA 2019 TELLS ALL : I FACED A JUDGY ENVIRON

Postby ManMeat » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Remind me I AM SHE nightmare AGAIN
Former pageant winner NDs disappointing girls and us

There’s economic issue, mass exodus happened, refugee women sell their body for survive, wonder how tf still hold the pageant,

People want the pimp to take ND back, even former queens want the pimp to manage MVO,

3 former winner NDs didn’t run MVO well, looks like they don’t know how to directing, cuz pageant girls don’t give af other people except for themselves, those 3 former winner NDs were pageant girls,
So they crowned MEDIOCRE girls. Not a single girls who they crowned were super beauty. Like “Girls shouldn’t be prettier than us”

VZ lost their glory,

And COVID-19 pandemic

Dayumn
What happened Venezuela?
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:59 am

ManMeat wrote:Remind me I AM SHE nightmare AGAIN

There’s economic issue, mass exodus happened, refugee women sell their body for survive, wonder how tf still hold the pageant,

People want the pimp to take ND back, even former queens want the pimp to manage MVO,

3 former winner NDs didn’t run MVO well, looks like they don’t know how to directing, cuz pageant girls don’t give af other people except for themselves, those 3 former winner NDs were pageant girls,
So they crowned MEDIOCRE girls. Not a single girls who they crowned were super beauty. Like “Girls shouldn’t be prettier than us”

VZ lost their glory,

And COVID-19 pandemic

Dayumn
What happened Venezuela?

Well, I disagree

The fact is that Venezuela is and will always be considered a PH of beauty. In 2019, the country classified in Miss Universe, MI and MW.

Since taking over the Organization, the Executive Committee has been working towards a new vision for Miss Venezuela. Changes such as omitting contestants’ measurements and making the contestants the key protagonists of the show are all part of this vision and recent rebranding, as evidenced by the last’s edition.

Cisneros Media, owners of the MV and franchise for Miss Universe, is a powerful and global family-owned business, so investing in running the pageant isn't a problem for them.

[-X
Miss Universe Latinas

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:52 pm

ManMeat wrote:Remind me I AM SHE nightmare AGAIN

VZ lost their glory,

And COVID-19 pandemic

Dayumn
What happened Venezuela?
The only good thing so far is that they crowned a good winner for Miss Universe this year. I’m just disappointed though but at least, Thalia was able to crown her successor with no problems whatsoever.

I do pray that Molly, Jacqueline, and Nina Sicilia manage the pageant better and treat their queens with respect, since they have been in that position before. And it’s just saddening that they want Osmel back. As much as I want Venezuela to continue succeeding, I do not want it to be organized by him anymore due to these disgusting allegations.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:56 pm

leiamichele wrote:

They don’t care about the moral integrity of their pageant as long as they’re winning. That infamous Singapore-made documentary on prostitution in pageants should have featured Venezuela instead of the Philippines.
There’s even a documentary called “States of Undress” hosted by this model and actress which featured Venezuela and the pageants there, along with the economic situation (she even talks to Cynthia Lander). The full documentary is no longer on YouTube but to see how Venezuela even wins is just saddening.

I do pray that countries detach contests of ambassadorship and grace (e.g. pageants) from the “adult” industry - and that goes to all countries, not just Venezuela or the Philippines.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Return to Miss Universe