MICHELLE GUMABAO TRANSFORMATION

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MICHELLE GUMABAO TRANSFORMATION

Postby Zhenrick » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:24 pm

Hello guys,
It's me again your pageant analyst wannabe. :-* :-*
Please check my observation regarding Michelle Gumabao and see how is she getting ready for the upcoming Miss Universe Philippines 2020 first edition as an independent pageant after signing off with Binibining Pilipinas of BPCI. Let's find our her transformation

[youtube]2I3kYw82BSs[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/2I3kYw82BSs

Zhenrick
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Erick
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1984
Profession: Sales Supervisor cum Party planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Social issues, Fashion, & arts

Re: MICHELLE GUMABAO TRANSFORMATION

Postby poker_man » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:44 am

She has a very annoying personality and is a real bully but I won't deny that she is really fighting hard to win.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby mrgary » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:53 pm

If ever she wins the local crown and gets to represent the Philippines at the Miss Universe arena, then I do hope that she will not take her training for granted this time like what she did during her preparations for Miss Globe 2018. She cannot just "wing it" this time because the stakes are so high at Miss Universe. She also needs to bring down a notch her constant mentioning of volleyball and her love for sports every friggin' time she gets interviewed. "C'mon, girl, there's more to your life experiences than just volleyball or sports in general!". Michele also needs to highlight and to focus more on her own charities and other humanitarian projects during interviews so that people will become cognizant about them. She can talk about the wisdom she and her siblings learned from life as they grew up by themselves whilst their father was away, so that people will find her relatable. Extract the hard lessons of life and present them to the public in a beautiful narrative so that everyone can relate and will be able to appreciate her journey as a person. Third, she also needs to learn to keep her mouth shut if she becomes uncertain of things especially about her wardrobe and other mechanics or activities of the pageant. She doesn't have to let her fellow candidates know about her fashion faux pas or mistakes especially when cameras are around because it'll make her look stupid and so pedestrian. In the western culture, not everyone is comfortable listening or hearing someone else's loud confession of their mistakes. These are almost always frowned upon instead of getting sympathy, or a brownie point. "Please clip it and keep it classy, Michele!" I applaud her for the training she is actively doing while the quarantine is still on. "Kudos, Michele! Keep improving and maintain your momentum!".
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby vinusya » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:04 pm

She's for Miss World not Miss Universe.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby heythantan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:48 am

I seriously do not get the hype. I agree she's pretty and have good communication skills but she's just plain to me. She doesn't have that extra factor.
heythantan
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Claims Officer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby turkolove2 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:20 am

Malabo yan. sports to a balanced life nga ang advocacy nya eh.. changing it would mean inconsistency. and im okay with it. put forward what is closest to ur heart rather than fake it just to sound or look relevant.
mrgary wrote:If ever she wins the local crown and gets to represent the Philippines at the Miss Universe arena, then I do hope that she will not take her training for granted this time like what she did during her preparations for Miss Globe 2018. She cannot just "wing it" this time because the stakes are so high at Miss Universe. She also needs to bring down a notch her constant mentioning of volleyball and her love for sports every friggin' time she gets interviewed. "C'mon, girl, there's more to your life experiences than just volleyball or sports in general!". Michele also needs to highlight and to focus more on her own charities and other humanitarian projects during interviews so that people will become cognizant about them. She can talk about the wisdom she and her siblings learned from life as they grew up by themselves whilst their father was away, so that people will find her relatable. Extract the hard lessons of life and present them to the public in a beautiful narrative so that everyone can relate and will be able to appreciate her journey as a person. Third, she also needs to learn to keep her mouth shut if she becomes uncertain of things especially about her wardrobe and other mechanics or activities of the pageant. She doesn't have to let her fellow candidates know about her fashion faux pas or mistakes especially when cameras are around because it'll make her look stupid and so pedestrian. In the western culture, not everyone is comfortable listening or hearing someone else's loud confession of their mistakes. These are almost always frowned upon instead of getting sympathy, or a brownie point. "Please clip it and keep it classy, Michele!" I applaud her for the training she is actively doing while the quarantine is still on. "Kudos, Michele! Keep improving and maintain your momentum!".
turkolove2
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Toro
Date of Birth: 07 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Return to GENERAL