THE DUCHESS REVIEWS | MISS EARTH 2019

THE DUCHESS REVIEWS | MISS EARTH 2019

Postby The Duchess » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 pm

THE DUCHESS REVIEWS
MISS EARTH 2019

Hello everybody, this is day 42 of the puertorrican quarantine to prevent the spread of COVID-19… as if Puerto Rico wasn’t having a bad year already. So I have officially lost my graduation, I still don’t know if I’ll lose my clases and I’ve only gone out about 4 times in 42 days. So as you can see, I’m definitely starting to lose my sanity because one thing is being antisocial and another is being forced to be one. So I lie here in crop tops, sweatpants and the world’s most depressing bun… I decided to bring you guys a review. I already had the idea of doing the review of Miss Earth and Miss Universe in the 6mo anniversary of the pageants. Before October 25th I also had a plan of reviewing the Miss Gwand International pageant but after watching the final night and the days after…. YIKES. Let’s just say you are supposed to laugh WITH the pageant… not AT it. So I probably won’t talk about it, because it just… not wise. The problem with pageants like Miss International and Miss World is that as much as I wanna review them most of the time they are too long. Like I can’t sit there and watch them for hours on end, some pageants just need to cut down on airtime. But as you guys know I actually enjoy Miss Earth and what it stands for, as even if I have had some issues with past editions, I always try to approach it with an open mind. And I have to say, this year Miss Earth did really good in the production of this pageant. And that is completely ignoring the fact we have a Miss Earth crown now, this year they actually kind of schooled most pageants. So I’m going to talk about it and give my insight on it. I will also give my respectful opinion on the ladies and what I would have changed if I was them. So without further ado, let’s get into it.

HOST COUNTRY

Well, it’s no secret The Philippines and other asian countries are kind of the best in the hosting business right now. The Philippines is quite pageant driven so they really try to make organizations happy and contestants welcome. They have this “but watch this attitude” that makes them overachieve in the best way possible. Composed of 3 sets of hundreds upon hundreds of islands it is easy to create an extensive schedule. Another important thing the archipielago has is the people, being huge fans of pageantry makes contestants feel like celebrities. I see videos on videos of candidates over the years praising how Philippines treats their arrival as if they are the biggest most important thing. And that is very commendable. So I will really not go on singing my yearly praises of this place for its great ability to provide good hosting services.

PRE-PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

In terms of pre-pageant activities I think most people agree right now Miss Earth is doing pretty well. Especially in the 2019 season, Miss Earth had the longest concentration of all the pageants and the whole month was used. The girls were divided into groups again, each group had an element and a different calendar of events and they did I think most if not all of those. But I do have to accept I had a couple of issues pre-pageant. First off, it was kind of exhausting having to research each candidate to be able to find out their group. And there were even changes, girls that wouldn’t compete on certain days ect. Maybe it’s just me, but I would have liked Miss Earth to publish at least 1 post to show each group. That way we wouldn’t be running around dozens of IGs trying to guess. Another issue was that I noticed the calendar this year was a bit messier, I even heard one of the girls say they were told each day what they would do. Which may not be a big deal, and it really isn’t, but it makes it difficult for me to follow each competition when I’m not really sure when they happen. The competitions this year were mostly available for me to watch but I think there was like one or two that I couldn’t watch. So I think the organization or the sponsor in charge of each competition should maybe invest in a quality livestream for each. Especially this year where they were actually really good. Good stages in most, the girls did bring it pretty well and some of them were just overall good. But I don’t know, the issue that I am having is that sometimes I see a disparity of quality. Some of the same competitions look like there was some money put into it and others just don’t. One thing I can say in favor of Miss Gwand, which lately is not much, is that their swimsuit competition and national competition is a good quality livestream. But besides those minor issues, I still give the pre-pageant activities to Miss Earth for a very simple reason. During that month? The candidates got to do something, they were always busy, but they also looked rested. Simple.

PRELIMINARY JUDGING

As usual, I really enjoy how the Miss Earth Org. judges who gets into the Top 20 because of two very important reasons. First off, it’s different and it’s a different way of judging. To me, it gives the judges time to just focus on one aspect of the requisites. They just need to see their beauty and poise or their body and form, ect. I love the fact that I can just take one day to just focus on one thing to score and I have several days to count the scores before the next judging comes. It gives me time. There’s nothing I dread more than watching a preliminary and running trying to count the scores so I can make my Top AND write my prediction in time. It’s honestly quite exhausting. So I am very happy that I get some breathing room during this pageant, so I can truly take my time with it. Another thing that is really important to me with this judging is that Miss Earth puts experts in each field during the judging. You don’t have actors judging the Body and Form for example, You don’t have mathematicians judging the Beauty and Poise. I like that there’s usually a lot of experts judging the sections that are in their expertise, I believe it is much better than having actors or celebrities. Something that I really enjoyed this year with the judging is that it was very available to watch if you didn’t go to the Philippines. I was able to watch each preliminary multiple times so I could make my list, and I had time to spare each time. So I appreciate how available they were to us from a missosologist perspective. I also think each competition was actually carried very well and they all looked really good while also not looking like the same competition. So that area is honestly just business as usual, I don’t think people have had a problem with it lately but I do appreciate the accessibility this year.

STAGE

Okay I will admit that at first I did not feel too confident of the choice of having a natural lighting reliant stage. Mostly because a natural lighting reliant stage not only requires a good spot but ALSO a good sun spot. You need that stage to be supported by a beautiful sunset, and not every place on Earth has such a sunset. Hell, even in some countries there’s places with great ones and other places with boring ones. On top of that, it requires such perfect timing that you will be able to make the usual stage changes without making any physical ones. And wow did I get completely surprised watching the pageant and I have to commend it. The set and lighting team hopefully received a bonus this past holiday because they honestly blew me away. They picked such a time where with just a couple lighting arrangements the stage literally changed in front of our eyes. I loved how they choose just a simple flower, a couple staircases, a couple palm trees and steps in the middle. Besides that there were the two screens and some gold accents… that’s it. Which is pretty minimal in terms of set design, and I think that’s why it matches so well with this pageant. In my opinion, Miss Earth should only do this type of staging and make it its thing. Every year, try creative ways of playing with natural lighting and it would totally be part of the brand. Next pageant will be the 20th Edition, it should have this time of staging and just make it a bit grandier. Honestly stage-wise 10/10.

HOST: JAMES DEAKIN

James Deakin is such a delight to watch and I wish more pageants would hire him, because to me he is the best in the business. Obviously I understand that organizations are really jealous of their hosts and their queens ect. So I know that it is impossible for them to share their toys so it is what it is but I will still hope. I think Deakin is a perfect mix between a contemporary host and the old timey deep voiced elegant host. And this is not only because he is incredibly dreamy, but because to me he just exudes elegance. Sometimes hosts can make pageants boring or cheap, that’s not the case with James. There’s no controversial or inappropriate comment on this pageant, no moments in which the contestants felt uncomfortable. To me it is extremely important that contestants feel comfortable next to men in pageantry. Sure many of you won’t understand what I mean or don’t see what the issue is but I think the best example I can give you is this. During the Trump-Era, Billy Bush hosted a total of 8 times in the MUO circuit. I don’t think I have to bring up quotes from inside or outside the stage for you to see my point. Do you think contestants were 100% comfortable around a man like that backstage and onstage? Exactly. To me, James Deakin does not give me that vibe. I also appreciate how he is very articulate and even pronounces countries and names with much respect. I will never forget how in 2018 he had no problem slightly shading the Top 4 for basically having the same answer. Yet he didn’t do it in a way that shamed them. I don’t know, to me James is the best host right now in the pageantry business and I am glad that he knows how to conduct a pageant appropriately. Also, he IS incredibly dreamy.

PRESENTATION OF CANDIDATES | OPENING

The presentation of candidates and the opening were good, the only thing was that during the presentation some girls and names were off synch. I did like they divided them into continents, and I also liked that they were featuring their national flower. Overall, nice job MEO.

TOP 20 ANNOUNCEMENT | SWIMSUIT COMPETITION

[youtube]XSsY2WBBoFo[/youtube]
[youtube]H5gA2lpDiiU[/youtube]

Uh, okay so I would like to know why Miss Earth decided they would do both the Top 20 announcement and the swimsuit competition not only together… but also basically running. I could barely score them or really make any deep commentary, like please give me a bit more time with the girls on stage. Ya’ll go too fast haha. I miss the 2017 sort of swimwear competition, or at least more like 2018. The thing is that with this format I can barely concentrate because I am focusing on reacting for placements AND also scoring SS. But anyways I actually didn’t mind the final Top 20, it’s a good top and I actually wasn’t too surprised for the surprise non placements. I knew there was a BIG possibility that India was not going to place and I do not believe she was robbed. She lost a lot of traction in my opinion and her pre-judging competitions to me could have been better. I actually am not exactly surprised about Ukraine and Venezuela not getting in even though they had great prelims. There were small rumors of attitudes from these two contestants, I even remember the ME Venezuela pageant. So maybe there was some truth to those rumors? In the case of surprises I have to say it was Guam, I don’t think she was that great in the preliminary portion. For this section I will keep my comments as short as this girl’s camera because honestly there’s not much I can say with such short moments.

RUSSIA did a really cute walk with good poses and that yellow swimsuit looks really good on her even though I'd want her in a tube top.

CHILE is a latina which means she will probably have a more sassy walk when in swimsuit although I feel she just was just a smidge extra. Her body still looked great though and her swimsuit color looked appropriate for her.

GUAM doesn’t have the best body in the competition unfortunately yet I think she did an okay job in the SS competition. Would have picked a brighter swimsuit color.

BELARUS is a pro on the catwalk obviously so she did very well here but I gotta say I hate she had the palm tree swimwear. She would have looked amazing with the pink swimsuit Chile wore.

GUYANA could be so fun to watch in the Miss Universe catwalk for the swimsuit competition, she looked fun and honestly gorgeous in the yellow suit.

PORTUGAL impressed me a lot on this round, she looked very fresh with that swimsuit and her body looked great. The color is honestly my favorite of them, it has made everyone look good. And her walk was very classy and she just looked good over.

JAPAN was honestly a surprise for me to see her there. I didn’t really have her on my list but I do think she may have gotten in by wildcards. I do think choosing a black swimsuit in a sea of bright colors was not the best choice, also that shape of the swimsuit didn’t do anything for her body.

POLAND was another girl with a black swimsuit but the difference is that she made up for it in the catwalk and she does have a good body to go with the shape.

GHANA would have been perfect with a bright color on that catwalk, she has a fantastic skin color. She walked great, she had great styling but sadly half her swimsuit basically disappeared on her beautiful skin.

ENGLAND needed a lot of training on the catwalk, I don’t know if she was crowned really late or it was not something she was really trained in.

THAILAND slayed this round and while she had a different swimsuit from the rest this one popped out. She had great poses and looked really fun, I would have changed the hairstyle perhaps.

CEZCH REP has a bit of spunk to her and I love that she showed it during this portion, kind of like “I may look all adorable, but I am also sassy.” so I was pleased with this part.

USA started her participation very solid, she had a good swimsuit (matte would have been better) and it made her look pretty okay. She also walked very nicely and always had a smile on her face, which made her personality come through.

PHILIPPINES was living her fantasy on that stay and I have to say I kind of love it but I know she should probably reign it in just a bit. But I have to say I truly enjoyed her haha.

PUERTO RICO looks so good in that color, I absolutely love that color on her. She was beaming and looked so happy to finally break our curse, watching Joe Ahmed crying is one of the most gratifying things I’ve seen. And after conversations with him about the pageant I can see that he truly wanted this placement. He truly wanted his girls and Puerto Rico to succeed and he actually enjoys this pageant. Which is a good thing, and an important one. Many national directors take franchises that are not Miss Universe and MW and sometimes they just take them to have one. So I am glad to see that Miss Earth has many national directors that are actually passionate about the pageant they are sending their girls into. And Joe Ahmed/Vanessa de Roide are just an example of this, there’s more directors.

SPAIN did pretty good on the catwalk although she also was a bit extra, to the point I really think she was close to actually falling on her first turn. But besides that she did okay.

COLOMBIA was absolutely fantastic in that portion, and she looked ravishing in that purple swimsuit. She was actually my favorite for this round, and I think this is the best she has looked all concentration.

NETHERLANDS looked very beautiful and fresh, had great poses and did not over do it. I do wish she had the swimsuit most girls had, she would have looked great in the pink swimsuit. I just really dislike the whole thing about some wearing one swimsuit and others wearing others. It messes with me more than it should.

NIGERIA looked great, enough said. She was really good.

NEW ZEALAND was quite a way to close up the swimsuit competition because she is quite fantastic. She is sexy and portrays that in the catwalk in a classy way. I really liked her presentation.

EVENING GOWN COMPETITION

[youtube]TRnfi0jOEUg[/youtube]

So to me, Miss Earth’s swimsuit competitions have always been kind of rushed but I was still able to appreciate the girls. But NOW, we will talk about my favorite portion of any pageant as an aspiring fashion/costume designer. So I judge any Evening Gown competition, of course with each pageants style in mind, in two areas: Performance and Styling. We like to think that any dress will do with the right performance but that’s not necessarily right. A hideous styling or an ugly dress can bring down any pageant contestant’s score. Because the evening gown is about creating an illusion, in a good way, is about transmitting a queenly vibe. I can assure you most of your favorite queens, in any pageant, would have ended up not winning if they had a bad presentation. The same way performance is just as important because you can have Zuleyka’s gown but if you do not know how to carry a gown like that it won’t do much. SO I will judge these ladies not only on their performance but also their styling which together form their presentation scores.

RUSSIA: Why did I not have Russia in my Top 20? I can’t possibly remember why at this point but I do know I regret it deeply. This woman looks fantastic in motion, especially her face which is highly telegenic. This beautiful creation by Yanita Shpak in white made her look like an angel gliding through the stage that day. It is this beautiful sheer brocade looking white fabric with long open sleeves/cape. And what gave the appearance of ostrich feathers, although I know this is a cruelty free pageant, made it look very fancy. And in terms of performance I liked that Russia went for the, and sorry for repeating, the angelical queenly walk. I mean, I don’t necessarily think Miss Earth is the pageant for Sultry walks but I loved this very “purity” vibe Russia gave. She glided, was always smiling and had a good pace in walking which to me is so high on my scores.

CHILE: Can I just say that this year was a good design year for Chile in international competitions? Geraldine’s gown to me was actually beautiful and full of really nice detail. And Fernanda’s gown in Miss Earth was REALLY beautiful and well crafted. The beading pattern created a really good shape in her body in a very classy way, and I also liked the color palette. I also think that her styling was really accurate, it made her look absolutely fantastic. I was really impressed with how well she looked on camera on final, her hairstyling framed her face really well too. In terms of watching I feel like she reigned in a little bit from the swimsuit competition. And something Chile does very well is playing with the cameras, she reminded me a bit of Kiara in all honesty. She walked very nicely and I noticed she had a little sultry flair to it, which is what I mean by the diversity of walks. I really liked her presentation and she knew how to stand out in her own way.

GUAM: Oh boy, I wanted to be a fan of her but she really needed a lot more training for that catwalk. Like a lot. She didn’t really project much on the stage and her dress honestly did nothing for her body. While I understand she may be a bit thicker but the dress still did nothing for her, her gown in the after party was much better. She needed a dress that took her figure and moulded it just slightly to create a smaller waistline. I didn’t care for her styling either because her hair looked flat, it wasn’t straight but it really didn’t have a body either. While the dress it’s okay I would have given her another color or at least another shade of blue. Sadly, I knew this was the end of the line for Cindy.

BELARUS: Oh my God, my baby Alisa really went and destroyed my life by going out there in a red gown. This gorgeous Benj Leguiab creation, one which she didn’t even participate in (she wanted her dress to be a surprise), was literally made FOR HER. It was perfect. I was so happy when I saw the crowning pics and saw that not only she was Top 4 but that she didn’t use a blue dress. I love blondes going against the blue or white unspoken rule. But nothing prepared me to see her on camera in that presentation, I wish I had recorded my expression. She walked so calm and regal with a dash of like power, “here I am”, and I remember thinking “This is not a Miss Air” like I thought. I love how the gown gave her more curves and how it had those very beautiful ruffles in another finish. The dress had about 3 fabrics in different finishes and yet the designer knew how to use them cohesively. Oh I was so excited, her performance in this portion was just magnificent.

GUYANA: I seriously believe this is the most beautiful my girl Faydeha has looked and I really think she should have gone further. I loved how her gown blended in with her yet the golden pieces glowed on top of the dress and her. And her walk was very elegant too, it had a nice hip swaying action I personally appreciated. I can’t really say much more than the simple fact that Faydeha did so well and I really believe she had what she needed to go to the Top 10.

PORTUGAL: Can I just declare this my favorite gown on Miss Earth 2019 and I thank her every day for using that purple? Portugal came out in one of the colors I wanted for Madison, a purple that not many queens use, and she looked stunning. A gorgeous high neck, legs out and delicate detailing made my designer heart flutter. I was in awe of the gown and the very slick hairstyle they gave her, I have to applaud. NOW, in terms of performance I have to say I wish she’d take it slow because to me it read like rushing. I was watching the video and actually saying “no no no slow down!” because she would have looked pristine if she had. Imagine her, with a slower walk and taking her time paired with a bit of variety in her expressions. And it’s not that she did bad or her facial expression was bad but she kind of just had the same one the whole time. But these are really minor things, I actually thought she still had a chance even though I didn’t put her in my list while watching.

JAPAN: I don’t mean this to sound as mean as it does but I really didn’t feel anything with Japan’s performance or styling. Her dress wasn’t anything new and it was a boring shade of pink, there’s plenty of better ones, which is the same problem with her hair. I feel like there were some wasted opportunities with Japan which saddens me because this Top 20 was actually pretty competitive.

POLAND: So Poland looked beautiful on camera and while I like the shade of ice blue, the gown was also uninteresting to me. In terms of performance, girls sometimes don’t know how many points judges take away when dress holding is involved. That is a big problem of puffy gowns like this, no matter how wide the leg opening is. You run a high chance of all that fabric getting in your way, I also don’t see what’s the fuss with puffy gowns. They don’t do anything for your figure or your walk, I just truly don’t see the point. And it’s a shame because she looked really pretty in the close-ups, I think a different gown would have done a lot better.

GHANA: Okay I wanna open first by saying this is one of the best gowns in Miss Earth’s history. It is beautifully crafted and with an intricate fabric and a simple shape, and even the cape was actually a nice touch. Now on to the hairstyling… which is not the same story. My fellow beautiful ladies with non-straight hair, I understand the pressure people put on us with our hair. I also understand how we sometimes feel like we don’t want to give people the expected look. BUT, when the alternative takes away part of your spark PLEASE let that hair out. PLEASE. This was not the style that looked best on this girl and I was really frustrated when I was told she had a bun. In terms of performance, she did look just a smidge extra and/or rehearsed but then again she is a candidate that tends to be a bit extra. And this is not necessarily a bad thing, I have just found it a bit interesting. She actually had one of the best walks but sadly her styling didn’t do her any favors. I think that’s what kept her away from the Top 10, that overall look.

ENGLAND: In the case of England, I would have eliminated completely that ball puffy sleeve. The fabric of the dress and the leg opening was enough drama enough, the sleeve was just overkill. And with that hairstyling, what was the point really? The sad thing is that her leg (which I see it’s a weird complement) looked fantastic on that slit but she couldn’t really walk in that dress. I don’t know if she didn’t have enough time to practice with that dress or if she changed her shoes at the last minute. She just looked like she was having trouble walking around in that dress and it’s a shame, it always makes me sad when that happens.

THAILAND: I fail to see what happened during the SS and EG portion that the judges didn’t want Thailand in the Top 10. I want somebody to explain to me that thought process. Literally my only note on paper, I’m looking at it right now, is “maybe a different makeup look”. That’s it. Her dress was beautiful and had very beautiful detailing, her walk was pretty good too. I don’t know, I really don’t see what’s the problem.

CZECH REP: So Czech Republic is a beautiful girl which translated into close-ups during this portion. Her walk was pretty good but I do feel like she needed some umph. Maybe in the face. I think that while the dress it’s pretty simple, she knew how to carry it and to be honest it goes with her.

USA: Literally the only thing I would have changed about Emani, and it isn’t something that would have made much difference, was perhaps her hairstyling. So we could focus on the shoulders and neckline of this beautiful Ashley Lauren dress. The rest was basically perfect, I’m not going to waste your time haha. She is actually my third favorite in this portion.

PHILIPPINES: Sigh…. She looked gorgeous in that dress which makes me wanna punch everyone who has been trashing this girl. She carried herself quite well except for the stairs, I think the stairs were completely overdone. I wanted to yell at her so bad for that but she made it up to me by not being as extra in the rest of the walk.

PUERTO RICO: I think I only saw 1 tiny stumble in Nellys walk, the rest had no notes to be completely honest. She had a gorgeous gown by the really talented Dominican-Lebanese Giannina Azar, I really liked it. I was really worried about her gown because I am always worried about my girls’ gowns. But this one was really nice and had beautiful details in stones and pearls, even if I would have wanted her in a pink dress, so it’s approved by me. I did notice in this portion that Nellys looked a bit like Ginnifer Goodwin when she had her close ups during the night.

SPAIN: Sadly to me, Spain had a Miss Teen USA/Teenage pageant kind of walk that has a very distinct swaying of the arms. Personally I do not like this type of walk so I do see where her score for the next round might have been affected.

COLOMBIA: I am so mad that the Miss Colombia Earth organization allowed for this gown to ever be used on this woman. Yenny has NEVER looked this fantastic facially and that dress completely ruined her chances. It wasn’t that it was ugly, although it wasn’t anything special, but it didn’t even allow her to have a proper walk. She has a great body and catwalk so I don’t understand why a dress would take advantage of those things. And the kiss throwing? Can barely talk about it, I’m so annoyed.

NETHERLANDS: Okay so this is a very obviously beautiful woman which you can see on the closeups, especially in that combination of makeup. As for her dress I just wished the flower detail would cover a bit more on her hip/leg area just because I aesthetically like that more. In terms of her walk, I feel she could have done a slower walk for my taste but besides that she did good.

NIGERIA: So I have to say her dress was an interesting proposal that I mostly liked, I just wished that the gradient was a bit longer and softer even if that meant taking away the darkest color. What I didn’t love was the hairstyle, I actually really dislike that top of the head half-up half-down style. I really do, I have never seen anyone look better with that than just a normal half-up. But I do think that overall Nigeria did pretty well and looked very cute, even if I don’t necessarily love her teeth. I actually think it was good that she had a different approach to the evening gown design. I think she stood up from the rest of the girls.

NEW ZEALAND: New Zealand had a perfect look on this portion, the straight hair and that sleek dark color gown was top notch. One of my favorites, she looked her best in this portion. I wish she had a slightly stronger walk but then again it was difficult for her given she was the last and they decided to bring all the girls to the stage. I do wish she had like the full stage moment and afterwards then the rest of the girls joining in.

TOP 10 ANNOUNCEMENT | Q & A PORTION

So in this portion I have to say I’m really glad that no girl here had any major blunder, no moment that could end up on a youtube compilation. I actually hate when girls stumble like this, people usually chalk it up to a matter of intelligence and not a matter of nerves. And in international pageants it’s even a matter of language or culture, which is why it gives me such anxiety when I watch stumbles like this. But regardless, this Top 10 to me is a pretty solid one even if I would have switched 2 girls for Guyana and Thailand. It’s still an extremely solid group but it was a bittersweet moment to see girls like Colombia and Ghana lose so many points on this portion. They could have gone all the way to the Top 4 in my opinion. BUT, let’s try not to cry over spilled milk too much and focus on this fantastic group of girls. Now I would like to know from one of my fellow earthlings if it’s an absolute requirement to do this portion in English. I noticed many girls that could have taken advantage of the interpreters but they seemed too apprehensive to do it. So I think this portion was one of the most definitive parts, here you could take those 4 or 6 girls that could go into the final question.

RUSSIA | #EARTH: So she asked for a translator which I have to say was a wide choice that I wish more girls made in pageantry. She actually looked so confident once she started speaking in Russian, like she knew exactly what she was saying. Now, I don’t know the language so I cannot fully trust the translation nor can I tell you exactly what she said. But I can say two things: She looked confident and she looked ETHEREAL on that screen. Like I am in awe of how beautiful she looks on this final night and how the camera makes her look SO good. I am furious at myself for not having her in my list and I don’t even remember why I didn’t.

PUERTO RICO | #RESPECT: When I saw the pageant the night after Miss Earth and I saw her hashtag being her platform, I remember laughing. Kind of like when in MUPR both Madison and Estefania were asked about domestic violence on the Top 3. You ask a girl about her advocacy and if you have a good communicator she will destroy that speech. She spoke with coherency and logic, and with good content which made her message be that much more potent. She spoke clearly on how respect for the environment and each other can create a better world for our society. Simple, concise and well delivered; and it was good enough that I don’t have to defend the fact that I’m singing praises to my countrywoman hahaha.

NEW ZEALAND | #INSPIRATION: There’s a saying in Puerto Rico which roughly translates to “You said a lot, but you didn’t say anything” and to be honest I feel like this kinda happened here. To be honest, I feel like she was rushing and it just sounded a bit redundant to me. Which is a shame because she looks beautiful on TV but I just didn’t connect with her in this section. To me it was also too short which I didn’t understand because she had more time. I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but I just think she could have done a bit more.

USA | #INFLUENCE: Uf, Emani simply demolished this section too which had me so excited because not only did she plug in her advocacy she did it in a way that included her hashtag. She spoke like nerves were a foreign term to her, she breezed right through it. To me this is the moment where Emani and Nellys got head to head in the running for the crown. This was it. I can’t even say anything else, that’s how good she was.

NETHERLANDS | #FLOWERS: I got to be honest, I feel bad for this beautiful girl because this hashtag was the short stick. I don’t think she could have said anything that could go against well answered #earth, #respect, #influence… well you get it. She did okay with a meh hashtag (in my opinion) hahaha.

CHILE | #WOMAN: Uh this was an answer that I feel was, accidentally, coming off a bit conceited. I laugh because I actually feel bad because the only thing I could think off while listening to her was “Is she going to keep saying I”. I always try to advise girls not to include too many “I did this or that” unless the question requires you to talk about yourself. Because many times it tends to look like you are just presenting this whole portfolio the judge kinda didn’t ask for. And I mean this in the best way possible, there’s questions that judges can throw you where you can pat yourself in the back. But in this case, I don’t think they asked for that hashtag with that purpose. And this is not at all a dig to Chile, I actually like her a lot, I think this was a missed opportunity is all.

BELARUS | #RELIGION: So Belarus obviously stumbled a bit during the answer, which I expected given this is not her native tongue. And even with that little stumbling, my girl delivered a beautiful message of religious diversity and respect. She knew exactly what she was saying, and I can assure with a little more control of the language and this answer would have been even better. Belarus was really good in this portion and looked beautiful on that closeup.

NIGERIA | #FREEDOM: This was such a fantastic answer that I wish she could have delivered it a tad better. I can see she was very passionate about her answer but there was something in her facial expressions that didn’t really do it for me. But I actually think she almost made it to the Top 4, with that answer I truly believe she could have easily gotten there.

POLAND | #EQUALITY: I gotta applaud the fact that while her answer wasn’t as good as it could have been, probably because of the language barrier she looked secure. Like her answer was okay, but she delivered it like it was the best answer in the world. And that’s what I want, dammit, I want commitments to the answers you are giving hahaha.

CZECH REP | #TECHNOLOGY: I got to be honest, I had a lot of trouble understanding her while she was answering. I really really wished she would have asked for a translator because it could have done her a lot of good. And the only transcription of the answer doesn’t help, because the answer is pretty bland. I really wish she would have used a translator.

TOP 4 ANNOUNCEMENT | FINAL QUESTION

BELARUS to me was, from beginning to end, a force to be reckoned with. And I will say this once: if she had been fluent in english, and I mean completely, she would have taken it all. There was something about the way she delivered her answers that made me realize she could have taken with just a bit more training. I don’t know, call me crazy, but I truly believe this girl knew exactly what she wanted to say. She just lacked a way to say it. To me she didn’t seem as nervous to me , she just seemed like she wanted to work with what she had. She actually seemed incredibly casual in her answer and even interacted with the host. I don’t know guys, the Belarus I saw on that finals would have made me worried if I had seen the pageant live. Good thing I didn’t.

USA really fought until the last second with all her might to win and I have to say that I wouldn’t have minded her winning. Her answer was well delivered, as I expected it from her. It also had good content, it centered around a simple message: Awareness through education. Which I agree with too. Something that breaks my heart everytime I rewatch the final night is Emani’s reaction to being called into the final 4. That moment I said “damn, she really wanted this” and felt so sad because of course she didn’t win. And of course, I like to think all the girls wanted it but there was something about Emani’s reaction that made me see how MUCH SHE wanted it. My heart goes out to a woman who could have honestly been another fantastic winner, and I think we can all agree.

PUERTO RICO solidified her win with this portion of the pageant not only for the security with which she answered but also the content. It was straight-forward and she delivered it very confidently and in a pace that didn’t sound rushed. She had a complete answer: It’s a lack of education, we got to take care of our planet and leaders have to engage. She had control in her answer which sometimes is a problem for my queens, sometimes they get nervous. But this wasn’t the case with Nellys, she looked secure and had a good control of English which made her answer easier to be understood. I gotta commend the Miss Earth PR Organization because they truly polished this girl and helped her raw talent come forth.

CZECH REP was simply too nervous to answer and it made me feel real bad, because she seemed overwhelmed. And of course she was, I think it would have been wise for her to use a translator (if allowed) just so she’d looked more comfortable. Sadly, her answer because between the language barrier and the nerves she really didn’t answer. She talked about the importance of saving the planet, but not how she would help convince world leaders of doing so. I wouldn’t have necessarily picked her for the Top 4 because I liked other girls better but I still felt so bad for her.

FINAL WALK

Can I just say that Phuong has the face of a Miss Universe? She is absolutely beautiful, walks heavenly, speaks well and honestly she looks breathtaking on video. Her dress had these lights on it that blended so well with the rest of the scenery, her crown looked beautiful and I just love the mix of simplicity and grandeur. I want to applaud the designer because it was this gorgeous beaded bodice and this huge glowing skirt. Something that I usually would not enjoy but it was masterfully crafted. Now I have to swallow my pride and say Melanie looked absolutely beautiful in that gown, her body was absolutely banging. It had this nude illusion beading in the shape of a body suit/swimsuit yet it had this cinched waisted long skirt… a divine contrast. And Miss Water was not far behind with her gorgeous shoulder pads silvery creation. She is honestly so beautiful and I still say that she was the only one who could have taken the crown from Phuong. But I do have to say that the only point which was bittersweet was not seeing Melissa there to pass on her crown as Miss Fire. And it is more frustrating when you remember why she isn’t there to pass on the crown, it is so frustrating. She would have looked wonderful there and honestly she just belonged there, it was the only damper on the evening to those who knew what happened. But besides that very unfortunate issue, I do have to say that the backdrop and Phuong was the perfect mix.

[center]CROWNING MOMENT

B-URLv6HK5P

Well, what can I tell you? What do you want me to say? I cannot really tell you what I felt at the moment because I was in the deepest of sleeps, you couldn’t imagine it. So in a way, I feel like I’ve been cheated in a way from the experience of seeing my girl win. You know, that surprise and euphoria that many know so well which I haven’t felt in a long time. I saw Zuleyka win when I was too young to appreciate it, I didn’t see Valerie or Stephanie win because I didn’t see the pageants. I did see Valeria win and I’ll admit even though I love her I was literally looking at it while doing 17 things. So I went to sleep after watching the Miss Gwand, which can only be described as dramatic, hoping I would wake up with good news. And I REALLY wanted good news, I really wanted Nellys to win this crown because to me she is a once in a lifetime queen. Not only because she is Puertorrican but because to me she had a perfect participation. She represents, to me, the perfect mix between beauty and advocacy that the Miss Earth looks for in their queens. I’ve also met her in person and I have to say she is stunning in person and I can completely understand why she was crowned. And I think the best testament to how well her win was received was in the reaction of her sister queens. In a year of national controversies, contestants walking out and so many “#robbed” comments… The Miss Earth candidates set themselves apart. They spent the whole pageant lifting their fellow queens up, celebrating as if they had won themselves. That was such good energy that radiated from those announcements that I cannot help but applaud. It was great to see, especially Guyana’s because it was so pure and honestly it's what pageantry should be about.

Now for the rest of the girls I have to say I hadn’t thought of making Belarus a Miss Fire until I saw her in competition. I saw her in that red gown with that gorgeous aura, and I was like “huh, you might not be a Miss Air after all”. I think she had a fantastic evening and would love to see her in other pageants because she has something. I love that she sort of breaks the mold of the angelical blue gowned blonde contestant. I don’t know I just really loved watching her perform which is not something that happens as easily for me anymore. In the case of Czech Republic I have to say that while I don’t necessarily love her or find her super interesting, I don’t mind her placement. She is obviously a very beautiful woman, she honestly looked like an angel on the stage that night. I think that of the titles she definitely fits the Water title much better, so I am glad she got that one.

Oh and my beautiful Emanii, how proud I am of you and how far you have come since 2016. And I will say that watching this beautiful woman in action reminds me why I hate the Miss USA 2016 pageant so much. And I will say this once my beautiful girl: IMG wasted you. And I am so happy you Miss Earth didn’t because I think you were such a privilege to watch compete. I think finals night was your best night, period. You looked beautiful and presented yourself with such grace that I was just happy. So happy. You carried yourself like a Miss Earth throughout the night and the only reason the reason you didn’t win wasn’t that you did anything wrong. It was just that Nellys was well… Nellys. So keep your head high because you did a fantastic job and I wouldn’t be mad if at any point during this crisis you are given responsibilities with the organization. You are an amazing woman and queen.

Well everybody, I guess this is the end of my 2019 Miss Earth review and I have to say I fully enjoyed making it because it was so good. I’m impressed so congratulations to the international organization, in a disappointing season I am glad we had good moments like yours. I will only do, as of now, the Miss Universe review… because I have a lot to say, around June and it will be divided in two. Before Finals is Part One and Finals is Part Two because trust me there’s a lot of things that could have been done better. Given that we are in Quarantine, if you would like another review you would like me to make I could definitely consider it. Could be any of the big 5, maybe even old pageants, I don’t mind. I actually have a list of possible topics and categories I could start working on if you guys are interested. Until then I’ll see you soon guys.

Take Care and Practice Social Distancing
The Duchess

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: THE DUCHESS REVIEWS | MISS EARTH 2019

Postby manoypoe » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Wow thank you for this great review. I was about to sleep, I wanted to stop reading but cant. I really enjoyed reading your review and you let me relive the excitement I had during the coronation night. I will read it again and watch the show putting in mind how beautifully you reviewed everything. Thank you Duchess and keep safe. God bless us all. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:57 pm

Awesome review, Duchess! =c3 As the saying goes, “It’s better late than never”.

I’m glad you took your time to understand the nuances of the Miss Earth pageant. That’s why you enjoyed following it as much as we did. And your very detailed review reflected it. Your comments are on point. I just wish other pageant fans would do the same before coming up with statements that reek of ignorance.

Just as you aptly stated, Carousel needs to work on the quality of the live-streaming of various events...granted some of them are held outside of the big cities where WiFi transmission isn’t as good. I’m also glad you pointed out the need to provide us with the details regarding the various groupings and their activities early on. I can just imagine how confusing the pre-pageant activities are to the followers of each delegate and to those who don’t usually follow Miss Earth closely. Heck it took me a while to figure out last year’s groupings. :-D

And I agree that James Deakin is a gem! :=p

Stay safe, amiga!
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby justpassingby » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Ah, quite a read but elegantly stated and well-worth taking the time to read and reread from start to finish (make the best of the quarantine time, right?). Congratulations, Your Ducal Highness haha. I hope you and your people are faring well in these times.

I agree with pretty much everything you said so I don't think I need to add more since you've written all of them well anyway haha.

I actually have a few gifs of the ladies from the finals night that I'd love to post here too, with your permission of course.

Addendum: Oh yeah! It's also Nellys' birthday aha <:-P
justpassingby
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.

Postby The Duchess » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 am

justpassingby wrote:
Ah, quite a read but elegantly stated and well-worth taking the time to read and reread from start to finish (make the best of the quarantine time, right?). Congratulations, Your Ducal Highness haha. I hope you and your people are faring well in these times.

I agree with pretty much everything you said so I don't think I need to add more since you've written all of them well anyway haha.

I actually have a few gifs of the ladies from the finals night that I'd love to post here too, with your permission of course.

Addendum: Oh yeah! It's also Nellys' birthday aha <:-P

Go right ahead
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:23 am

I don't own any of the pictures of the candidates those were taken for Pageant Mag Phil, and the transcripts of the answers were provided by Rappler
The Duchess

Postby justpassingby » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:19 am

Okay going through them all now, I might have underestimated my gif count hahaha :%))

I actually made these gifs last December when I was also thinking of making a review of sorts but the holidays got me. At least now I can bring these out hehe.

Relive the Miss Earth 2019 finals night through gifs (+ additional commentary) !

Russia:

* Baby, absolutely baby. You deserve all the good translators UwU *

Chile:

* Sultry vibes she's got throughout. *

Guam:

* She quite pageant-raw compared to other delegates. That considered, she's done pretty well in the pageant nonetheless. *

Guyana:

* I really love our Elementals this year but gosh, having her in the Top 4 would have been awesome! *

Portugal:

* Very beautiful girl! I kinda don't like her dark and heavy looking styling tho. Something light and fresh would've been better for her imo. *

Japan:

* I read that when she placed, her ND cried tears of joy a bit. Hopefully, that will inspire them to train delegates as competitive as her, if not more. *

Poland:

* Her presentation is quite vibrant and energetic, especially at swimsuit hehe. *

Ghana:

* Imho, the reason why she got cut out of the Top 10 was because of her styling as you said, but also she seems so uninterested at the evening gown round. Maybe it was her trying to tone it down and make it more elegant but for me she looked "meh" *

England:

* Didn't like the extra sleeve at the gown, but she looked pretty good nonetheless. She kinda reminded me of Celeste Cortesi in terms of physical beauty in those rounds *

Thailand:

* She's got fighting spirit, you could tell. She's also now Thailand's new ND! Hoping that she'll be successful in that endeavor :-P *

Philippines:

* Homegurl was pretty extra here haha. I admire her as MPE tho, she's a pretty great and active MPE queen :-P *

Spain:

* Looks like she had a quick, almost-slip at the swimsuit round. Give her a few more years and training, she'll be a great potential contender in pageants again should she consider trying out once more. *

Colombia:

* Honestly didn't like her strong styling in both rounds especially at evening gown. The gown itself isn't very flattering and her look was like "telenovela diva" for me. I think a softer and elegant look would have been better suited *

Netherlands:

* I liked that she kept her hair down and kinda wild looking without looking too disheveled. It was very "nature spirit." *

Nigeria:

* I'm biased towards her too ahahaha. Imagine her and Guyana along with PR and USA. All women of color and of African descent. "Black Girl Magic" would be going crazy at that set of Elementals *

New Zealand:

* Dark, smouldering and sexy - love her vibes hehe *

The Elementals will have their own post later hehe.
justpassingby

Postby justpassingby » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 am

The 2019 Elemental Court:

Miss Earth Fire 2019 - Alisa Manyonok of Belarus

* Volleybelle goddess came through! Stunning finish. *

Miss Earth Water 2019 - Klara Vavruskova of the Czech Republic

* Baby beauty too! I love how the lopsided crown made her look even more baby UwU *

Miss Earth Air 2019 - Emanii Davis Jovan of USA

* She put up a strong fight. You could decide a winner between her and Nellys by a coin toss and whoever gets the main crown is still gonna be great. *

Miss Earth 2019 - Nellys Pimentel of Puerto Rico

* Her transformation from her MEPR days to the ME'19 final night is amazing. Always thought that she had the most dazzling smile. Not just in ME'19, but also among the 2019 pageant queens in general. *

Bonus: the Elementals with little to no makeup for the "Beauty of Face & Poise" pre-judging:

justpassingby

Postby jesnude » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:43 am

Great Review...WOW!!!

You know, after nelly's win I was excited waiting your comment/s but it was an hours when your comments popup. :hx :hx :hx
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:33 am

This is a great review! Good Job Duchess! :hx
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:46 pm

Watching the videos again, Russia was fantastic, fabulous. I am following her in IG and she has improved a lot. If she only speaks English, she could have reached TOP4 too. :hx :hx
manoypoe

Postby jesnude » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:12 am

manoypoe wrote:Watching the videos again, Russia was fantastic, fabulous. I am following her in IG and she has improved a lot. If she only speaks English, she could have reached TOP4 too. :hx :hx

Yes, that's the waterloo of Miss Earth " English" I am hoping miss Earth will hire this guy in their next edition:

Go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKtIg_6jX8

He is Marlon Ramos and he is trending now. Lots of foreign bloggers picked his vidz.
jesnude

Postby The Duchess » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:08 am

manoypoe wrote:Wow thank you for this great review. I was about to sleep, I wanted to stop reading but cant. I really enjoyed reading your review and you let me relive the excitement I had during the coronation night. I will read it again and watch the show putting in mind how beautifully you reviewed everything. Thank you Duchess and keep safe. God bless us all. :=p :=p =D> =D>

Thank you, my dear. I try to write as much as I can to distract myself from the fact I might not even graduate so whatever you guys want me to talk about im all ears. I can do rankings, throwback reviews, what if scenarios ect.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 am

Handsama wrote:Awesome review, Duchess! =c3 As the saying goes, “It’s better late than never”.

I’m glad you took your time to understand the nuances of the Miss Earth pageant. That’s why you enjoyed following it as much as we did. And your very detailed review reflected it. Your comments are on point. I just wish other pageant fans would do the same before coming up with statements that reek of ignorance.

Just as you aptly stated, Carousel needs to work on the quality of the live-streaming of various events...granted some of them are held outside of the big cities where WiFi transmission isn’t as good. I’m also glad you pointed out the need to provide us with the details regarding the various groupings and their activities early on. I can just imagine how confusing the pre-pageant activities are to the followers of each delegate and to those who don’t usually follow Miss Earth closely. Heck it took me a while to figure out last year’s groupings. :-D

And I agree that James Deakin is a gem! :=p

Stay safe, amiga!

The thing is, I take my time with things, specially if I can't quite figure it out like Miss Earth. And I really like the pageant, it's not secret so I didn't want to give up on it without atleast trying for a while. I did the same with Miss Gwand, IMG and while those ventures haven't left a good taste in my mouth I'm still glad I took my time.

I actually always planned to do the review in 6 months, because I feel I get to decompress and process things with time. You should have read my first comments on Miss Universe 2019, and while my feelings haven't necessarily changed they have definitely matured. So I try to let my feelings kinda run their course for a couple months so I can do it as unbiased as possible.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:41 am

jesnude wrote:
Great Review...WOW!!!

You know, after nelly's win I was excited waiting your comment/s but it was an hours when your comments popup. :hx :hx :hx

Thank You, Miss Earth happened from 4am-7am in Puerto Rico and while I was in the middle of an anxiety period which meant I needed a lot of sleep ect so I couldn't comment right away hahaha I woke up the next day at like 8-9am hahaa
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:44 am

CamAngel123 wrote:This is a great review! Good Job Duchess! :hx

Thanks,dear
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:47 am

jesnude wrote:
manoypoe wrote:Watching the videos again, Russia was fantastic, fabulous. I am following her in IG and she has improved a lot. If she only speaks English, she could have reached TOP4 too. :hx :hx

Yes, that's the waterloo of Miss Earth " English" I am hoping miss Earth will hire this guy in their next edition:

He is Marlon Ramos and he is trending now. Lots of foreign bloggers picked his vidz.

So you guys believe speaking English is a requirement? I'm actually asking
The Duchess

Postby mybadname » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:26 am

Now this is the kind of review I am looking for - something that is worth-reading, CRITICAL yet TOLERABLE and WITH RESPECT.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby jesnude » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:03 am

The Duchess wrote:
jesnude wrote:

So you guys believe speaking English is a requirement? I'm actually asking

Definitely YES!!!! I REMEMBER DURING THE TIME OF ALYZ WHEN POLAND REACH TO TOP 8. DURING THE INTERVIEW ROUND, SHE COULDN'T EXPRESS HERSELF AND RUINED HER CHANCES.

ENGLISH SPEAKING CANDIDATES HAS AN A+ CHANCES THAN NOT SO ENGLISH IS A MUST.
jesnude

Postby manoypoe » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:42 pm

English is not really a prerequisite but it a big advantage especially if you are neck to neck with other delegates. But it would be better if a delegate can speak conversational English. Remember that Alyz did not speak English but she won. I remember that despite struggling with her English, Alyz showed so much confidence. Tereza Fajskova did not answer the question but her wittiness and quick thinking made her win the main crown. Ponkan also struggled in English but still she won. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:31 pm

So you guys would say its an unspoken kind of requisite?
The Duchess

Postby manoypoe » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:35 pm

The Duchess wrote:So you guys would say its an unspoken kind of requisite?

Again, not a requisite but a great advantage on the final stretch. Answering in English has a better impact that being translated into it. Just look at how powerful Katherine Espin, Karen Ibasco, Jessica Trisko and Nellys Pimentel answered the QandA. You can add Nicole Faria, Angelia Ong and Jamie Herrell. I would prefer English speaking Queens coz Miss Earth is more of a talking than picture taking Queen.
manoypoe

Postby blunderer » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:01 pm

AMAZING REVIEW dead Duchess.
On the comment regarding English being a prerequisite. Maybe, but I believe its WIT that makes a person at an advantage. Ponkan, because of her wit, disarmed the judges by immediately saying "English is not my first language" in the most endearing way, and then gave a very heartfelt answer.

PS.
After watching it again, I think Spain was packaged too latina as suppose to being packaged to be more Euro-centric as she is Spain after all. She looked more like a Miss Costa Rica to me than someone from the Mediterranean. Just a personal preference ofcourse.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby manoypoe » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:05 am

Top4's no make up looks are amazing. Can you post more clips and gifs. I will be visiting this thread from time to time.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:24 pm

Queen Nellys No Make Up Look

manoypoe

Postby ms_melanie » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:59 pm

What a beautiful and well-thought review of the pageant. I can't wait for your Miss Universe review! :!! :!! :!!
ms_melanie
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Blogger
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Boys, boys, boys

Postby The Duchess » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 pm

ms_melanie wrote:What a beautiful and well-thought review of the pageant. I can't wait for your Miss Universe review! :!! :!! :!!

That one wont be as jolly and positive hahaha
The Duchess

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 01, 2020 5:57 am

The Duchess wrote:
ms_melanie wrote:What a beautiful and well-thought review of the pageant. I can't wait for your Miss Universe review! :!! :!! :!!

When are you releasing your Miss Universe 2019 Review?
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Fri May 01, 2020 5:37 pm

manoypoe wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

When are you releasing your Miss Universe 2019 Review?

June 6 will be the Pre-Final Review (Host, Crown, the disastrous Prelims ect) and June 8 will be finals night. I chose to do it six months after the pageant so I can cool down and was supposed to be after I finished my last semester. So June 6 and June 8
The Duchess

Postby sleuth08 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:21 am

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Next

Return to Miss Earth