COUNTRY OF THE DECADE six pix

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: COUNTRY OF THE DECADE six pix

Postby manoypoe » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:54 am

100Mile wrote:
Ditto wrote:
FutaKaNina wrote:
Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:NICE TO KNOW THAT INDIA STILL WON 4 CROWNS DESPITE LACKLUSTRE PERFORMANCE IN Miss Universe AND SECURED 12TH PLACE :-* :-* :-*

We should be really proud...despite of struggling and getting ignored by some irrelevant pathetic pageants we managed to win four crowns. If we rank just on the basis of winning the crowns then we are in third spot after Philippines and Venezuela tied with Puerto Rico..Its like four golds in Olympics..

We should also be really proud that all our representatives are fully INDIAN, reflecting our high self-esteem in who we are.

And that explains why you’re ranked where you are. =;)) So stop complaining. [-X

LOL. None of my comments were complaints. I'm very satisfied with India's 3 crowns and just expressed my happiness that we don't need to depend on foreign blood to win them.

Lara Dutta has a European lineage.. [-X That means she has mixed blood too.. :-j

Really? Nice to know.

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby kamrin18 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:31 am

Diana Hayden, Miss World 1997 from India is of mixed/Anglo-Indian descent as well.
kamrin18
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Music

Postby muzical » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:25 am

nycla2 wrote:Lol some indians are triggered and sourgraping why cant u just be happy that Philippines is no. 1 this decade ? you guys performed well too :)>-

First no one is complaining about Philippines.

We complained only because Its looks really ridiculous to see countries that won just one or two crowns were ranked way above compared to India that won four crowns that means winning a crown means nothing...thats why i prefered Olympics system of ranking where GOLD IS CONSIDERED A GOLD thats it...
muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby muzical » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:43 am

Stoichio wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Our winners: Catriona, Megan and Pia are halfies but they are proud pinays and represented the Philippines. Mutya Datul, Kylie Versoza and Bea Santiago are full Pinays and also won. The point is Philippines is country of the decade (and we dont need to justify it, statistics have proven it) represented by diverse pinay beauties who cares if theyre half or not, venezuelans, americans, brazilians, south africans even french have sent mixed race girls. As if some indians reps are not also mixed. 8-} The subtle shade your throwing wreaks bitterness and jealousy :D/ [-X :)>-

There were years in the past that onions sent halfies too even in Asia Pacific. And fact is, Priyanka Chopra grew up in the US. She only went to India to compete in Femina that’s unlike most of the Indian girls who have hard English accent, Priyanka’s accent is pleasing to the ears. Some onions are just bitter being in the gutter. If India was not a former British colony, they would have not won in MW 2017. Every now and then, MWO crowns former British colonies, lucky for India, Jamaica and South Africa. Even the 2nd win of onions in Supra was controversial. It was just to appease GlobalButits staging a separate Supra pageant in India.

Again showing your stupidity loll...do some research before spreading rumours dude..Priyanka was born in small city of Jamshedpur(my birth place aswell) and spend most of her childhood in other small town of Raebarely..later on she went to US for higher studies but after few years she returned for Miss India and rest is history...shes patriotic and hardcore Indian..

Lastly unlike your opinion most of Indian queens had sweet clear Indian accent..only indian queen in recent time who has strong Indian accent is Vartika or may be Shraddha..
muzical

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:24 am

Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:NICE TO KNOW THAT INDIA STILL WON 4 CROWNS DESPITE LACKLUSTRE PERFORMANCE IN Miss Universe AND SECURED 12TH PLACE :-* :-* :-*

We should be really proud...despite of struggling and getting ignored by some irrelevant pathetic pageants we managed to win four crowns. If we rank just on the basis of winning the crowns then we are in third spot after Philippines and Venezuela tied with Puerto Rico..Its like four golds in Olympics..

We should also be really proud that all our representatives are fully INDIAN, reflecting our high self-esteem in who we are.

full indian =;)) All indians ive seen here in the US 7-11 stores look nothing like your girls represented in beauty pageants. My friend who is half indian and half pakistani said that if you walk in the streets of india so many oglee girls that do not look like your beauty queens. why is that?

hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:27 am

Ditto wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
muzical wrote:
brent520 wrote:
muzical wrote:Lol Colombia won only one crown and Thailand only two whereas India won four crowns still we are no where in the list...what RUBBISH..

But you rarely place in Miss Universe and placed once in a blue in Moon in Miss International and Miss Earth.

You are lucky you are favored in Miss World and Miss Supranational.

The key here is “CONSISTENCY”, you don’t just base on luck and poor training

To be a powerhouse you need CONSISTENCY! Google that

Lol thats funny...now understand like this..in Olympics if you win hundred silver but no gold whereas the other one who wins just one gold he will still rank higher then you..this ranking is seriously faltered otherwise there's no meaning of winning the crown..

BTW that racist MI and minor rigged ME is non existent for us...

And you adore Miss World coz this is rigged for your reps or your reps are favored? You are pathetically funny. =;)) =;))

You believe that Miss World is rigged for a country that won just one crown in the last 19 years? 8-}

You believe that Miss International is rigged for a country that has NOT won in the last 50 years?
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl

Postby muzical » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:25 am

hauteegirl wrote:
Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:

full indian =;)) All indians ive seen here in the US 7-11 stores look nothing like your girls represented in beauty pageants. My friend who is half indian and half pakistani said that if you walk in the streets of india so many oglee girls that do not look like your beauty queens. why is that?

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

May be her dirty pakistani genes was stronger then her Indian one lolll...go visit Canada and ur eyes will pop out seeing so many gorgeous and hot Indians out there..
We have the most number of good looking people in the whole world thats why we never recycle our beauty queens thats why We dont need to get girls from foriegn land ..we get fresh batch of pure Indian beauties year after year and still not run out of beauties...

Honestly speaking i hv seen more gorgeous girls on my streets then many beauty queens loll
muzical

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 am

muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

May be her dirty pakistani genes was stronger then her Indian one lolll...go visit Canada and ur eyes will pop out seeing so many gorgeous and hot Indians out there..
We have the most number of good looking people in the whole world thats why we never recycle our beauty queens thats why We dont need to get girls from foriegn land ..we get fresh batch of pure Indian beauties year after year and still not run out of beauties...

Honestly speaking i hv seen more gorgeous girls on my streets then many beauty queens loll

You're funny! His eyes were green. hahaha You said the most number of good looking people??? bwahahhaa... can you ratio that with your population? coz if i just google "indian people" and click images.. it does not reflect on what you're claiming. hahaha I dont know what you've been snorting but Vazuki, Manpreet, Shilpa etc are not good looking all. so what are u claiming about year after year. lol and there's a reason why you dont send the typical indian beaky nose beauty right? coz it screams clapping... like this > =c3

never recycle right? so what's Vartika doing in Miss Universe 2019 and you're planning for Menakshi or whatever her name is to join india universe hahahahahha L-I-A-R!!!!! and don't forget your recycled Urvashi went clapping in Miss Universe 2015 =b =b =b =b =b =b
hauteegirl

Postby muzical » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:25 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

You're funny! His eyes were green. hahaha You said the most number of good looking people??? bwahahhaa... can you ratio that with your population? coz if i just google "indian people" and click images.. it does not reflect on what you're claiming. hahaha I dont know what you've been snorting but Vazuki, Manpreet, Shilpa etc are not good looking all. so what are u claiming about year after year. lol and there's a reason why you dont send the typical indian beaky nose beauty right? coz it screams clapping... like this > =c3

never recycle right? so what's Vartika doing in Miss Universe 2019 and you're planning for Menakshi or whatever her name is to join india universe hahahahahha L-I-A-R!!!!! and don't forget your recycled Urvashi went clapping in Miss Universe 2015 =b =b =b =b =b =b

Damn i can't =;)) =;))
do hell with his green eyes..we have tons of coloured eyed people in India and he or she is genetically Indian or South Asian..so it doesn't make any difference loll

60 percent of Indians belongs to Indo Aryan race and knowing our vast population and seeing the amonut of gorgeous people on the streets of my city im 110 percent sure that we have largest number of good looking people in the whole world and dont tell China has more population because mongoloids like you still considered unattractive...
muzical

Postby kamrin18 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:05 pm

I ageee with Muzical that there are a lot of gorgeous Indian women in his country, even here in the US where I live. No doubt about it, however I would like to refute his statement that Filipinos are Mongoloid. They’re not, and to say that Mongoloids in general are unattractive is inconceivable.

Filipinos are actually of Austroloid race or Austronesians belonging to the group of people inhabiting Polynesia/Pacific Islands and Southeast Asia (the Brown Malays to which Filipinos belong). There are 5 races based on physical anthropology which include Caucasian (white), Mongolian (yellow/East and Central Asians), African (black), American (red/native Americans) and Austronesian (brown/Malayan & Polynesian). The regions may overlap as Vietnamese (and Thais to some extent) though they’re geographically located in Southeast Asia, they’re more ethnically East Asian. Anyways, we can all agree that they’re all beautiful races in their own special way.
kamrin18

Postby 100Mile » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:50 pm

[youtube]r0nZr3sbRCs[/youtube]

Miss Universe Philippines: A Decade of Highlights | BeauCon PH

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby carlosebastienne » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:16 pm

nycla2 wrote:Our winners: Catriona, Megan and Pia are halfies but they are proud pinays and represented the Philippines. Mutya Datul, Kylie Versoza and Bea Santiago are full Pinays and also won. The point is Philippines is country of the decade (and we dont need to justify it, statistics have proven it) represented by diverse pinay beauties who cares if theyre half or not, venezuelans, americans, brazilians, south africans even french have sent mixed race girls. As if some indians reps are not also mixed. 8-} The subtle shade your throwing wreaks bitterness and jealousy :D/ [-X :)>-

:=p
carlosebastienne

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:42 pm

muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Damn i can't =;)) =;))
do hell with his green eyes..we have tons of coloured eyed people in India and he or she is genetically Indian or South Asian..so it doesn't make any difference loll

60 percent of Indians belongs to Indo Aryan race and knowing our vast population and seeing the amonut of gorgeous people on the streets of my city im 110 percent sure that we have largest number of good looking people in the whole world and dont tell China has more population because mongoloids like you still considered unattractive...

hahahaha.. triggered with green eyes? u do have tons of coloured eyed people??? where? they certainly did NOT represent your country did they? mongoloids??? filipinos do NOT belong to mongoloid race that's for sure. tell that to china, korea, japan who by the way took a huge impact more than you do. In YOUR STREETS that does not encompass the WHOLE COUNTRY. bwahahahahhaa =;)) So a billion population with 1 street beautiful people and the rest of the streets in your country filled with oglee people like you.. hahahahaha yeah! keep dreaming! keep recycling coz apparently you dont recycle. hahhahaha =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Apparently, mongoloids race in India do exist yet you call your own people unattractive. They mostly feel the same way about your. hahahaha =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl

Postby kamrin18 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:34 am

Yup! Mongoloid admixtures exist in India, most particularly in north-east region of the country and they’re as pretty as the typical Indian women. It baffles me why Muzical finds that ethnic group in his own county “unattractive.”
kamrin18

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:36 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:Other detailed information per pageant for Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International are out now. I'm sorry it's kinda wordy. Miss Earth and Miss Supranational to follow.

More information about how different countries did at Miss Earth and Miss Supranational this decade are released now.
SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby MariaAndreina » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Excellent work!

Surprised but happy to see Ecuador among the Top 15 of the decade.
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:55 pm

MariaAndreina wrote:

Excellent work!

Surprised but happy to see Ecuador among the Top 15 of the decade.

You should not be surprised! Ecuador won THREE CROWNS this decade courtesy of Miss International 2011 Maria Fernando Cornejo, Miss Earth 2011 Olga Alava and Miss Earth 2016 Katherine Espin. Even though Ecuador just placed 10 times this decade, six of these placements were high enough to put the country at 14th place with 58 points. Including the 3 crowns, Ecuador also managed to get three runners-up position. Ecuador was Mis Air in Miss Earth 2010, placed 4th runner-up in Miss Supranational 2012 and finished 2nd runner-up in Miss Universe 2013. Ecuador really placed very high in the early years of this decade. I hope Ecuador can bring back their magic from those years to the next decade.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby muzical » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:19 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Ditto wrote:
muzical wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Damn i can't =;)) =;))

hahahaha.. triggered with green eyes? u do have tons of coloured eyed people??? where? they certainly did NOT represent your country did they? mongoloids??? filipinos do NOT belong to mongoloid race that's for sure. tell that to china, korea, japan who by the way took a huge impact more than you do. In YOUR STREETS that does not encompass the WHOLE COUNTRY. bwahahahahhaa =;)) So a billion population with 1 street beautiful people and the rest of the streets in your country filled with oglee people like you.. hahahahaha yeah! keep dreaming! keep recycling coz apparently you dont recycle. hahhahaha =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Apparently, mongoloids race in India do exist yet you call your own people unattractive. They mostly feel the same way about your. hahahaha =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

What a crazy mind lolll =;)) =;))

For what i ll be triggered lol i have seen coloured eyed Indians throughout my life from my school days during my college time and now in my workplace but honestly i find dark eyes more attractive..it may be expensive for you people because you can only dream of it..and if you have followed Indian pageantry then you will find there was many coloured eyed Indians took part in various Indian pageants and also represented us..you dont need to go far..these are some recent ones

Sanjana viz and Megha Kaul..they were hot favourite in Femina Miss India this year were Sanjana ended as first runnerup winner..

Pardeep Kharera. He represented us in Mr United Continents 2018

I can show more if you want loll..You have guts to mock other races but when people questions yours you get offended..even if you are Austroloid or polynesian you are still unattractive. Its always the caucasian features that prefered even you know that..Indo Aryans are the master race and 60 to 70 percent of Indians are Indo Aryans or Indo Aryan mix...
muzical

Postby Chase » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:34 am

Hi Senyora gaga, very nice work. did u use excel spreadsheet in tabulating the scores?
If it is not too much to ask, can you pm to me a copy? Thanks
Chase

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Postby markarnold2010 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:49 am

I believe that with the 9 crowns of the Philippines, it will remain in first place even if the point system for this ranking is revised. On the other hand, I also AGREE with the REFLECTIVE POSITION of our Indian friend that some countries like USA with only 2 CROWNS from the BIG 5 pageants is ranked higher at no. 3 compared to INDIA with 4 CROWNS and yet, was not even in the TOP 5 in the rankings.

When reflective issues like this is brought to our awareness, I think as THREAD STARTERS/AUTHORS OF ARTICLES, we need to look at how we did things and also find time to reflect and if necessary make revisions on our processes of determining which country to recognize. Just like in any scientific undertaking, the PROCESS has to be RIGHT for the OUTCOME to be considered GENERALIZABLE/ ACCEPTABLE. If the PROCESS of obtaining the RESULTS are QUESTIONABLE, we cannot claim that the RESULTS are VALID ! =c3 PEACE to EVERYONE !

muzical wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Lol some indians are triggered and sourgraping why cant u just be happy that Philippines is no. 1 this decade ? you guys performed well too :)>-

We complained only because Its looks really ridiculous to see countries that won just one or two crowns were ranked way above compared to India that won four crowns that means winning a crown means nothing...thats why i prefered Olympics system of ranking where GOLD IS CONSIDERED A GOLD thats it...
markarnold2010

Real Life Name/Nick: ray
Date of Birth: 24 Jun 1985
Profession: artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:10 am

markarnold2010 wrote:I believe that with the 9 crowns of the Philippines, it will remain in first place even if the point system for this ranking is revised. On the other hand, I also AGREE with the REFLECTIVE POSITION of our Indian friend that some countries like USA with only 2 CROWNS from the BIG 5 pageants is ranked higher at no. 3 compared to INDIA with 4 CROWNS and yet, was not even in the TOP 5 in the rankings.

When reflective issues like this is brought to our awareness, I think as THREAD STARTERS/AUTHORS OF ARTICLES, we need to look at how we did things and also find time to reflect and if necessary make revisions on our processes of determining which country to recognize. Just like in any scientific undertaking, the PROCESS has to be RIGHT for the OUTCOME to be considered GENERALIZABLE/ ACCEPTABLE. If the PROCESS of obtaining the RESULTS are QUESTIONABLE, we cannot claim that the RESULTS are VALID ! =c3 PEACE to EVERYONE !

muzical wrote:

I already explained this. I would reiterate BEAUTY PAGEANTS IS NOT OLYMPICS. I tried using the Olympic medal tally, but it seems unfair. Like for instance, USA vs India. USA won TWO crowns, TWELVE runner-up finishes - four first runners-up, three second runners-up, 2 third runners-up and four fourth runners-up, and THIRTY FOUR semifinal placements, while India won FOUR crowns, just ONE runner-up - a second runner-up and TWENTY THREE semifinal placements. It would be quite an injustice to USA if I put them lower than India based on how they performed. And mind you, only 1 point is given for entering the semifinals, and 10 points for the winner.

PM me or reply on this thread on what scoring system, or how do you want the Country of the Decade be determined. I'll try it.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:13 am

Chase wrote:Hi Senyora gaga, very nice work. did u use excel spreadsheet in tabulating the scores?

I am trying to post the spreadsheet. I'm going to share it with you, I have no problem with that. Btw, thank you.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:17 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
Chase wrote:Hi Senyora gaga, very nice work. did u use excel spreadsheet in tabulating the scores?

I am trying to post the spreadsheet. I'm going to share it with you, I have no problem with that. Btw, thank you.

i-au-audit ka. :%)) Nice read by the way my dear. Happy new year!
Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby koji » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:59 pm

:=p :=p :=p :=p =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby blue_goddess » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 am

My full Salute to Senyora Gaga.

Put a smile on my face. Noting those achievements this decade.

And just because they cant accept the fact that they were NOT at the top,
bombarding a beautiful presentation with their jealousy and stupidity.
Disappointments.
blue_goddess
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: ER
Date of Birth: 05 May 1915
Profession: Goddess
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: -------------

Postby muzical » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:32 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
markarnold2010 wrote:I believe that with the 9 crowns of the Philippines, it will remain in first place even if the point system for this ranking is revised. On the other hand, I also AGREE with the REFLECTIVE POSITION of our Indian friend that some countries like USA with only 2 CROWNS from the BIG 5 pageants is ranked higher at no. 3 compared to INDIA with 4 CROWNS and yet, was not even in the TOP 5 in the rankings.

muzical wrote:

I already explained this. I would reiterate BEAUTY PAGEANTS IS NOT OLYMPICS. I tried using the Olympic medal tally, but it seems unfair. Like for instance, USA vs India. USA won TWO crowns, TWELVE runner-up finishes - four first runners-up, three second runners-up, 2 third runners-up and four fourth runners-up, and THIRTY FOUR semifinal placements, while India won FOUR crowns, just ONE runner-up - a second runner-up and TWENTY THREE semifinal placements. It would be quite an injustice to USA if I put them lower than India based on how they performed. And mind you, only 1 point is given for entering the semifinals, and 10 points for the winner.

PM me or reply on this thread on what scoring system, or how do you want the Country of the Decade be determined. I'll try it.

Then i guess Olympics is the most harsh and most unfair event ever.. I asked because Olympics system is accepted Worldwide but anyway its your opinion and preference..
muzical

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:42 pm

muzical wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:

muzical wrote:

Then i guess Olympics is the most harsh and most unfair event ever.. I asked because Olympics system is accepted Worldwide but anyway its your opinion and preference..

Yes, Olympics system is accepted worldwide. But, I did not say that it was the most harsh and most unfair event ever. Do not put your words in someone's mouth.

I'll explain further. The thing is beauty pageants never give medals to the eventual winners. They give crowns, and sashes that has Miss *insert name of pageant* such as Miss Universe, Miss World or even a minor international pageant such as Miss Tourism International or Miss Multinational, likewise 1st runner-up, 2nd runner-up or the like are written in the sash. Never did I see a Miss Gold, Miss Silver and Miss Bronze in their sashes.

In beauty pageants, there were eliminations at the final night, contestants were cut, for example in Miss Supranational, Top 25 semifinalists then Top 10 then Top 5 then runners-up then Miss Supranational winner, in Olympics there were no cut at the final event, for example, whoever wins in a race wins the gold medal, the next one wins the silver medal and the third one a bronze medal. There are no, "Top 20 finishers of the race will move on", then we will have another race to determine the Top 10 and so on. In a basketball match, there are elimination rounds but never did I see all teams played in a single match.

Anyways, thank you for respecting my opinion. I am just giving my insights in here why I did not use your preferable system.

India did great. Be proud!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:47 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:

i-au-audit ka. :%)) Nice read by the way my dear. Happy new year!

=;)) Sorry for the delay. I'll try to post it early next week. Happy new year!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:48 pm

blue_goddess wrote:My full Salute to Senyora Gaga.

Put a smile on my face. Noting those achievements this decade.

And just because they cant accept the fact that they were NOT at the top,
bombarding a beautiful presentation with their jealousy and stupidity.
Disappointments.

Thank you so much, blue_goddess. You are really an angel. :hx
SENYORA GAGA

Postby sapient_101 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:48 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
Here are the past winners of some of the Missosology Big 5 pageants from 2010-2019. Pictures are from @vietnambeauties Instagram account, and Missosology Facebook page.

MISS WORLD

SENYORA GAGA six pix

MW winners from 2011 to 2014 are sooooo beautiful.
sapient_101

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: books... movies...

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL