MOST ACTIVE/COVERED/TALKED PAGEANT COVERAGE OF 2019

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MOST ACTIVE/COVERED/TALKED PAGEANT COVERAGE OF 2019

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:44 am

1. MISS EARTH: 448 PAGES

https://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1573052

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME MISS EARTH HAS MORE PAGES IN THEIR OFFICIAL THREAD (FIRST WAS IN 2017). THE ONE MONTH EVENT WAS WITH TONS OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE DELEGATES, LOTS OF TOURS AND COMPETITION. AND WITH THAT, TONS OF PHOTOS AS WELL.

2. MISS UNIVERSE: 424 PAGES

https://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1622694

IF THE PAGEANT LASTED MORE THAN 10 DAYS, THE OFFICIAL THREAD COULD HAVE MORE PAGES. BUT MOST OF THE POSTS INVOLVED BASHING AND RACIST REMARKS (MOST NOTABLY BASHING TOWARDS THE PHILIPPINES REP).

3. MISS WORLD: 181 PAGES

https://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1625338

THE PAGEANT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAILAND BUT MOVED BACK TO LONDON. MAYBE IF THE PAGEANT CONTINUED IN THAILAND IT WILL HAVE MORE PAGES (MAYBE NOT THE SAME AS MISS UNIVERSE BUT MORE).

4. MISS INTERNATIONAL: 60 PAGES

https://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1629291

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, MISS INTERNATIONAL IS GAINING MOMENTUM WHEN IT COMES TO THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES FINALLY REACHING 80 PLUS AND HOPING IT WILL MAINTAIN THAT WAY.

INTERESTING FACT FOR ALL OFFICIAL COVERAGE. ALL FOUR PAGEANT'S PAGES WENT DOWN.

THE REST:

MISS SUPRANATIONAL: 40 PAGES
Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL: 34 PAGES
MISS INTERCONTINENTAL: 5 PAGES

sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Re: MOST ACTIVE/COVERED/TALKED PAGEANT COVERAGE OF 2019

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:24 am

NEVER HEARD OF Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL. SEEMS LIKE A CHEAP PAGEANT.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby erinarriba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:55 am

*Most talked about in a BAD way:

#1 Miss Gwand International — All the attention-whoring shenanigans, including the criminal and Filipino-bashing activities by Miss Philippines

#2 Miss Universe — The 2019 edition screaming of CHEAPNESS, BANKRUPTCY, and pushing for the Black Magic phenomenon that resulted in the crowning of very ugly winners

*Most talked about in a good way:

Miss Earth — Pleasantly surprising great staging this year. Arguably the only pretty winner among major pageant winners this year.

*Least talked about:

The Julia Morley Cooking Show — Did it happen this year?
erinarriba
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Erin
Date of Birth: 03 Sep 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby jalzamani » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:39 am

page counts in misso dont mean a thing. pool party pageant always have a huge number of pinoy fans to quote and requote trivial pics again and again to increase page counts. 8-}

When it comes to talked about/followed in the stricter sense of the word, only Miss Universe and Miss World had it.

All the pageants werent even got a mention other than in some online news website.

I have seen that, many insta pages from Latin and South East Asian countries prefer MGI and Supra over Mess Earth. :-O
Big 5

MISS UNIVERSE - MISS WORLD - MISS SUPRANATIONAL - Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL
jalzamani
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing Net

Postby DOPE » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:43 pm

jalzamani wrote:page counts in misso dont mean a thing. pool party pageant always have a huge number of pinoy fans to quote and requote trivial pics again and again to increase page counts. 8-}

When it comes to talked about/followed in the stricter sense of the word, only Miss Universe and Miss World had it.

All the pageants werent even got a mention other than in some online news website.

I have seen that, many insta pages from Latin and South East Asian countries prefer MGI and Supra over Mess Earth. :-O
I wpuldve believed you had you not shown your real agenda in your last sentence but moving on, regardless of their preference, Miss Earth is an established org running for eighteen years..
DOPE
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby jesnude » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:20 am

jalzamani wrote:page counts in misso dont mean a thing. pool party pageant always have a huge number of pinoy fans to quote and requote trivial pics again and again to increase page counts. 8-}

YES TRUE BECAUSE LATIN WANTED TO KISS NAWAT ASS EXCEPT COLOMBIA, MEXICO, VENEZUELA, CHILE AND OTHER LOYAL FRANCHISE LIKE PUERTO RICO AS OF NOW. SOUTH EAST ASIA??? I DON'T THINK SO.

AT LEAST MISS EARTH IS NOT DOING IN DEGRADING OTHER PAGEANTS JUST TO MAKE THEM NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE SURE OF THEIR ADVOCACY UNLIKE OTHER, THEY ARE JUST GOOD IN STAGE BUT LACK OF SUBSTANCE PAGEANT.

FOR 2019, MISS UNIVERSE IS A DISAPPOINTING PAGEANT, MESS WORLD IS COPYING MISS UNIVERSE WITH A MUCH UGLIER WINNER THAN MISS UNIVERSE ASIDE FROM BEING COOKED RESULT. MISS INTERNATIONAL IS THE ONLY PAGEANT LEVELING UP THEIR CONTEST ASIDE FOR A MORE DELEGATES.

YES TRUE MISS UNIVEERSE IS A TALKED ABOUT PAGEANT THIS YEAR BEACAUSE OF THE CHEAPNESS OVERLOAD PRODUCTION AND A JUST INTELLEGENT WINNER BUT AN ALIENATED BEAUTY. IF I CHOOSE BETWEEN KAREN IBASCO, I WILL CHOOSE KAREN.

MESS WORLD??? ASIDE FROM BEING COOKED PAGEANT, IT WAS REALLY A GRADUATION BALL, I AM WATCHING A COMEDY SHOW!!¡!!!! WHEN MY PHILIPPINES JUST STOP AT TOP12, I ALSO STOP WATCHING THE SHOW AND ONCE AGAIN A BRITISH COLONY PREVAIL. ALSO AN ALIENATED BEAUTY WHICH UGLIER THAN MISS UNIVERSE WINNER.
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby jalzamani » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:54 am

jesnude wrote:

YES TRUE BECAUSE LATIN WANTED TO KISS NAWAT ASS EXCEPT COLOMBIA, MEXICO, VENEZUELA, CHILE AND OTHER LOYAL FRANCHISE LIKE PUERTO RICO AS OF NOW. SOUTH EAST ASIA??? I DON'T THINK SO.

AT LEAST MISS EARTH IS NOT DOING IN DEGRADING OTHER PAGEANTS JUST TO MAKE THEM NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE SURE OF THEIR ADVOCACY UNLIKE OTHER, THEY ARE JUST GOOD IN STAGE BUT LACK OF SUBSTANCE PAGEANT.

FOR 2019, MISS UNIVERSE IS A DISAPPOINTING PAGEANT, MESS WORLD IS COPYING MISS UNIVERSE WITH A MUCH UGLIER WINNER THAN MISS UNIVERSE ASIDE FROM BEING COOKED RESULT. MISS INTERNATIONAL IS THE ONLY PAGEANT LEVELING UP THEIR CONTEST ASIDE FOR A MORE DELEGATES.

YES TRUE MISS UNIVEERSE IS A TALKED ABOUT PAGEANT THIS YEAR BEACAUSE OF THE CHEAPNESS OVERLOAD PRODUCTION AND A JUST INTELLEGENT WINNER BUT AN ALIENATED BEAUTY. IF I CHOOSE BETWEEN KAREN IBASCO, I WILL CHOOSE KAREN.

MESS WORLD??? ASIDE FROM BEING COOKED PAGEANT, IT WAS REALLY A GRADUATION BALL, I AM WATCHING A COMEDY SHOW!!¡!!!! WHEN MY PHILIPPINES JUST STOP AT TOP12, I ALSO STOP WATCHING THE SHOW AND ONCE AGAIN A BRITISH COLONY PREVAIL. ALSO AN ALIENATED BEAUTY WHICH UGLIER THAN MISS UNIVERSE WINNER.

SEA country means Thailand, Indonesian beauty pageant pages. And on international "Performer of the Year" ranking, many gave mess earth, supra and mgi the same score.

Miss Universe and MW are receiving great response on their social media. The winners are receiving heroic welcome.

And uglier winner? How could you say that? Everybody placed South Africa in their hotpicks even though knowing the recent victory. When she won everybody is bitter? Lol you are masters of double standards. Hope Nelly doesn't think to join MUPR considering their rocking performance at Miss Universe. <:-P
Big 5

jalzamani

Postby jalzamani » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:59 am

DOPE wrote:

I wpuldve believed you had you not shown your real agenda in your last sentence but moving on, regardless of their preference, Miss Earth is an established org running for eighteen years..

where did I covered it up lol? I have been an avid hater of Mess Pool party pageant right from the start. I never hid that. That pageant is notorious for hypocrisy, pseudo advocacy, dull and boring reign, there is nothing to feel cheerful about it. No news coverage, nothing. Everybody knows it. Such a garbage pageant.
Big 5

jalzamani

Postby jesnude » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:34 pm

jalzamani wrote:
jesnude wrote:

SEA country means Thailand, Indonesian beauty pageant pages. And on international "Performer of the Year" ranking, many gave mess earth, supra and mgi the same score.

Miss Universe and MW are receiving great response on their social media. The winners are receiving heroic welcome.

And uglier winner? How could you say that? Everybody placed South Africa in their hotpicks even though knowing the recent victory. When she won everybody is bitter? Lol you are masters of double standards. Hope Nelly doesn't think to join MUPR considering their rocking performance at Miss Universe. <:-P

I KNEW ABOUT SOUTHEAST ASIAN NATION WHEREIN MY BELOVED PHILIPPINES BELONGS IN THIS REGION.

OF COURSSE WHOELSE WOULD ACCEPT CURRENT MESS WORLD??? OF COURSE HER OWN PEOPLE...THAT MESS WORLD WINNER HAD BEEN WON AN EPIC BATTLE, WORTHY OF HEROES WELCOME BUT I DON'T LIKE HER AS WELL AS Miss Universe WINNER. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LIKE BLACK BEAUTY, IT'S JUST SO HAPPENED THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM BOTH.

MISS EARTH IS A THRASH PAGEANT??? YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION SO DO I.

MISS EARTH WILL STAY AS THERE ARE SO MANY EARTHLINGS SUPPORTING IT AROUND THE EARTH AND THAT INCLUDES ME.
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby chorva » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:20 pm

jalzamani wrote:
... That pageant is notorious for hypocrisy, pseudo advocacy, dull and boring reign, there is nothing to feel cheerful about it. No news coverage, nothing. Everybody knows it. Such a garbage pageant.

You just described that irrelevant GRAND WAR Pageant of Grandma Nawat - The GRANDEST GARBAGE PAGEANT of all time! =;)) =;)) =;))
chorva
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: *****
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1989
Profession: part time lover, full time friend
Hobbies/Interests: photography, graphic arts

Postby trsppt » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:07 pm

Miss Universe will be the most talked about pageant next year when IMG puts it up for sale... to the Araneta Group in the Philippines!

Finally, Miss Universe will last for weeks instead of 10 days, and finals night will be held at a coliseum in a major global city rather than in a 2,000-seat tiny studio in the middle of nowhere that has nothing to offer international participants!
trsppt
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Tresemme
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants

Postby leiamichele » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:46 pm

trsppt wrote:Miss Universe will be the most talked about pageant next year when IMG puts it up for sale... to the Araneta Group in the Philippines.

It would be funny if that happened: the Araneta Group would simply press the Delete Button on the MUP Council and take control of the local search via Binibining Pilipinas again. =;))

And all Miss Universe hosting would be grand events in the Philippines! If Chavit wants a portion of the business and the credit, he can sponsor hostings in other Asian countries such as Thailand and South Korea!
leiamichele

Real Life Name/Nick: Leia
Date of Birth: 05 May 1995
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Performing

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:49 am

Miss Universe is moving towards virtue signalling & moralistic posturing but ironically didn't they crown a women who lies, I wouldn't want my daughter to look up towards someone who lies, milks her token status and so called disadvantage. disgusting.

Many people have indicated that Miss Universe is not about beauty anymore and that the Universe is looking for not the fairest but the most average women in the Universe , but seriously most people will not bother about basic people who talk about random topics with basic retorts, we have the UN for that. :O) and yet no one really pays attention to the UN. =b

so there you go ratings are down.

Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby jhunz23 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:14 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
Miss Universe is moving towards virtue signalling & moralistic posturing but ironically didn't they crown a women who lies, I wouldn't want my daughter to look up towards someone who lies, milks her token status and so called disadvantage. disgusting.

Many people have indicated that Miss Universe is not about beauty anymore and that the Universe is looking for not the fairest but the most average women in the Universe , but seriously most people will not bother about basic people who talk about random topics with basic retorts, we have the UN for that. :O) and yet no one really pays attention to the UN. =b

who is lying? sorry, please educate me.
jhunz23

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby wiltz13 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:35 am

I love this year's Miss Earth pageant!
THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]QtMelpGpA3A[/youtube]

THE 50 HOTTEST MEN IN PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]Gm9StyiCTPc[/youtube]
wiltz13

Real Life Name/Nick: D'Pageant Buff
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Pageant Analyst <<<
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby carlosebastienne » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:24 am

jhunz23 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

She created this whole advocacy and drama around not wearing weaves and wigs amidst supposed pressure of doing so, because she claims to believe that she should stick to her “natural African” hair, blah, blah, blah, only to be outed the day after her crowning (with pictures and all by a blogger) that she has been doing exactly what she’s always claimed to not adhere to. Articles about her fake fight to keep her natural hair are still all over the news.
carlosebastienne

Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby SheMalesofVenezuela » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:11 pm

leiamichele wrote:
trsppt wrote:Miss Universe will be the most talked about pageant next year when IMG puts it up for sale... to the Araneta Group in the Philippines.

It would be funny if that happened: the Araneta Group would simply press the Delete Button on the MUP Council and take control of the local search via Binibining Pilipinas again. =;))

And all Miss Universe hosting would be grand events in the Philippines! If Chavit wants a portion of the business and the credit, he can sponsor hostings in other Asian countries such as Thailand and South Korea!

THIS would be great news! =c3
SheMalesofVenezuela

Real Life Name/Nick: Verusko Ramirez
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1979
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Tranny actress
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Venezuela's men dominate Miss Universe

Postby lesham » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:35 am

carlosebastienne wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

She created this whole advocacy and drama around not wearing weaves and wigs amidst supposed pressure of doing so, because she claims to believe that she should stick to her “natural African” hair, blah, blah, blah, only to be outed the day after her crowning (with pictures and all by a blogger) that she has been doing exactly what she’s always claimed to not adhere to. Articles about her fake fight to keep her natural hair are still all over the news.

Well, we all know that liberals or leftists in general lie to get ahead in career. Just look at the socialist/communist Democratic party of USA. :%)) :%)) =;)) =;))
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Nand » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:17 am

I don't know where are you getting your information but here's an article about beauty pageants from

Time Magazine:

With Miss Jamaica's Miss World Win, Black Women Now Hold Five of The World's Biggest Beauty Pageant Titles

BY TARA LAW
DECEMBER 15, 2019

Black women currently hold five of the biggest beauty pageant titles in the United States, and the world (except for the winners of Miss Earth and Miss International).

When Miss Jamaica, Toni-Ann Singh, was crowned Miss World in London on Saturday, she joined an impressive roster of black women who hold some of the world’s most prestigious pageant titles: Zozibini Tunzi as Miss Universe, Cheslie Kryst as Miss USA, Kaliegh Garris as Miss Teen USA, and Nia Franklin as Miss America (who is scheduled to crown her successor on Dec. 19). It is the first time that black women have held all of these five titles at once.

The reigning Miss Earth is Nellys Pimentel of Puerto Rico, and reigning Miss International is Sireethorn Leearamwat of Thailand.

These wins are particularly significant because of the beauty pageant industry’s troubled history with race. For decades, women of color were banned from participating in some of the biggest pageants, including Miss America and Miss USA. No African American women participated in Miss America until Cheryl Browne represented Iowa in 1970, and a black woman didn’t take the top title until Vanessa Williams‘ victory in 1983.

Just three years ago, Miss Teen USA came under fire after racist tweets written by winner Karlie Hay emerged, and others criticized the lack of diversity among contestants.

Kryst, the current Miss USA (and a top 10 finalist at Miss Universe), said on Good Morning America before Singh’s victory that she’s sometimes frustrated that people don’t understand why the group’s victories are such a big deal.

“I think there are times when I am disappointed, because people will sometime comment on our social media and be like, ‘Why are we talking about your race? You guys are just four, amazing women,'” Kryst said. And I’m like, ‘Yes, we are four amazing women, but there was a time when we literally could not win!’”

In the same interview, Tunzi also said that she’s heard from mothers who have told her, “’My 4-year-old daughter was so excited to see you on stage. And she kept on screaming, ‘You look like me. She looks like me.’”

Singh, who aspires to become a doctor, addressed little girls in her home country and elsewhere on Twitter, encouraging them to believe in themselves.

“Please know that you are worthy and capable of achieving your dreams. This crown is not mine but yours. You have a PURPOSE,” Singh wrote.

Source:
https://time.com/5750388/black-women-ho ... nt-titles/
Nand

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby GabrielTheHunk » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:03 am

lesham wrote:
carlosebastienne wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

Well, we all know that liberals or leftists in general lie to get ahead in career. Just look at the socialist/communist Democratic party of USA. :%)) :%)) =;)) =;))

Who cares about politicians? They’re all liars; that’s their livelihood.

We don’t want liars for our queens! =O/
GabrielTheHunk

Real Life Name/Nick: Gabriel
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby manoypoe » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:07 am

Nand wrote:

I don't know where are you getting your information but here's an article about beauty pageants from

Time Magazine:

With Miss Jamaica's Miss World Win, Black Women Now Hold Five of The World's Biggest Beauty Pageant Titles

BY TARA LAW
DECEMBER 15, 2019

Black women currently hold five of the biggest beauty pageant titles in the United States, and the world (except for the winners of Miss Earth and Miss International).

When Miss Jamaica, Toni-Ann Singh, was crowned Miss World in London on Saturday, she joined an impressive roster of black women who hold some of the world’s most prestigious pageant titles: Zozibini Tunzi as Miss Universe, Cheslie Kryst as Miss USA, Kaliegh Garris as Miss Teen USA, and Nia Franklin as Miss America (who is scheduled to crown her successor on Dec. 19). It is the first time that black women have held all of these five titles at once.

The reigning Miss Earth is Nellys Pimentel of Puerto Rico, and reigning Miss International is Sireethorn Leearamwat of Thailand.

These wins are particularly significant because of the beauty pageant industry’s troubled history with race. For decades, women of color were banned from participating in some of the biggest pageants, including Miss America and Miss USA. No African American women participated in Miss America until Cheryl Browne represented Iowa in 1970, and a black woman didn’t take the top title until Vanessa Williams‘ victory in 1983.

Just three years ago, Miss Teen USA came under fire after racist tweets written by winner Karlie Hay emerged, and others criticized the lack of diversity among contestants.

Kryst, the current Miss USA (and a top 10 finalist at Miss Universe), said on Good Morning America before Singh’s victory that she’s sometimes frustrated that people don’t understand why the group’s victories are such a big deal.

“I think there are times when I am disappointed, because people will sometime comment on our social media and be like, ‘Why are we talking about your race? You guys are just four, amazing women,'” Kryst said. And I’m like, ‘Yes, we are four amazing women, but there was a time when we literally could not win!’”

In the same interview, Tunzi also said that she’s heard from mothers who have told her, “’My 4-year-old daughter was so excited to see you on stage. And she kept on screaming, ‘You look like me. She looks like me.’”

Singh, who aspires to become a doctor, addressed little girls in her home country and elsewhere on Twitter, encouraging them to believe in themselves.

“Please know that you are worthy and capable of achieving your dreams. This crown is not mine but yours. You have a PURPOSE,” Singh wrote.

Source:
https://time.com/5750388/black-women-ho ... nt-titles/

He lives in Mt. Timbuktu, please forgive his ignorance. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 am

The reason why Miss Earth 2019 has lots of pages, because of the 4 weeks of pre-pageant activities that divided into 3 groups. So almost every day each group has its own activities. Since 2017, they have 3 separate days of pre-judging where the judges from different fields evaluated each delegate in 3 separate pre-judging competitions that will determine who will made it to the semifinals.

Also there is some post-pageant breakdown as the girls missed each other when they returned back to their home countries.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby annhathaweel » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:52 pm

GabrielTheHunk wrote:
lesham wrote:
carlosebastienne wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

When you’re already ugly on the outside but are made worse by being ugly on the inside by being an opportunistic liar and drama queen as well, you have nothing positive to contribute to this world. Just die, so we can be rid of one other ugly creature in this world.
annhathaweel

Profession: Graduate student
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:03 pm

annhathaweel wrote:
GabrielTheHunk wrote:
lesham wrote:
carlosebastienne wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

When you’re already ugly on the outside but are made worse by being ugly on the inside by being an opportunistic liar and drama queen as well, you have nothing positive to contribute to this world. Just die, so we can be rid of one other ugly creature in this world.

Ouch. :%))
GlennLRehnan

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:05 pm

carlosebastienne wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

She’s such a liar. And clueless pageant fans are too stupid to be fooled. :%))
GlennLRehnan

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:06 pm

leiamichele wrote:

Are you listening, Stella? Chavit? Hmm. :-D
GlennLRehnan

Postby trsppt » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 pm

GlennLRehnan wrote:
leiamichele wrote:

I’d really like for IMG to give up and sell off the MUO to a better entity that actually values and will invest in pageantry.
trsppt

Real Life Name/Nick: Tresemme
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:58 pm

GlennLRehnan wrote:
leiamichele wrote:

Maybe Nawat is. :%))
LovelyClapperCountry

Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Return to GENERAL