▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲▼▲

Re: ▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲▼▲

Postby firerprince » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:11 am

Naomi Campbell for our queen Zozi :!!

firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby Beta » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:12 am

got too busy to follow MU2019...

HOWEVER --- i did get a chance to see Binibini Zozibini in action recently.. I totally understand why she won. Her aura is reminiscent of what a beautiful, regal Nubian queen would be.

so happy to see a less-myopic view of beauty being promoted.!
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: BOSS
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby tambourine » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:13 am

MariaAndreina wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong but fun fact: This is the first time all powerhouse Latin countries make the Top 20. Mexico, PR, Colombia and Venezuela all made it for the first time during the same year.

PR and Venezuela are the only powerhouses.Mexico and Colombia are nobody's powerhouse with so few crowns, they're just some extras
tambourine
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: slurpy
Date of Birth: 13 Jan 1928
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: dick sucker extraordinaire
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion

Postby tambourine » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
meow-meow wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:I don't know what the issue is with SA winning? The top 5 were truly amazing none of them flopped, the final three was amazing SA just out preformed the other two, noway they were going to keep up with SA, did ya'll watch the miss SA pageant? She won her crown fair and square nobody was going to beat SA tonight.
PR people get over it seems like PR and SA are friends they were happy for each other and great job to PR for becoming first runner up while being bashed to death, instead bashing the new miss universe why not celebrate PR great achievements? She was amazing and did the damn thing and seemed so happy for her girl SA.
I love the stage they came through after all.
Every time a black girl wins its an issues but when basics white and Asians and Latinos bitches win its whatever.
BLACK GIRL MAGIC IS TAKING OVER, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT THE BLACK GIRLS ARE NOW THE FACE PF PAGEANTS
IF PR WANTS A CROWN THAT BAD THEN CROWN A FUCKING BLACK WOMAN , YA'LL OVER HERE TALKING SHIT BUT HAVE YET TO CROWN A BLACK WOMAN FOR MISS UNIVERSE THE FUCKING NERVES. YA'LL WANT A CROWN THEN MAKE HISTORY AND CROWN Y'ALL FIRST BLACK WOMAN OR SHUT THE f**k UP THEN

Because the only black girls who some people can accept as a winner is the black Barbie prototype (Barbados, Kenya, etc.) or a light-skinned mixed girl. Once a black girls takes out the weave, tones down her makeup, and doesn't dress like a sex kitten she's suddenly "not facially beautiful" even though anyone who watched could clearly see she was the most deserving since top five.

That's not true! Tanzania, for example, doesn't have a weave and she's beautiful! We just don't like Zozibini, that's all!

People liked her before she won. If Tanzania won we'd hear the same things.

EXACTLY!!!! They always "LOVE HER" unless she wins. So transparent and pathetic :%))
tambourine

Postby tambourine » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:19 am

ThatCanadian wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:I don't know what the issue is with SA winning? The top 5 were truly amazing none of them flopped, the final three was amazing SA just out preformed the other two, noway they were going to keep up with SA, did ya'll watch the miss SA pageant? She won her crown fair and square nobody was going to beat SA tonight.
PR people get over it seems like PR and SA are friends they were happy for each other and great job to PR for becoming first runner up while being bashed to death, instead bashing the new miss universe why not celebrate PR great achievements? She was amazing and did the damn thing and seemed so happy for her girl SA.
I love the stage they came through after all.
Every time a black girl wins its an issues but when basics white and Asians and Latinos bitches win its whatever.
BLACK GIRL MAGIC IS TAKING OVER, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT THE BLACK GIRLS ARE NOW THE FACE PF PAGEANTS
IF PR WANTS A CROWN THAT BAD THEN CROWN A FUCKING BLACK WOMAN , YA'LL OVER HERE TALKING SHIT BUT HAVE YET TO CROWN A BLACK WOMAN FOR MISS UNIVERSE THE FUCKING NERVES. YA'LL WANT A CROWN THEN MAKE HISTORY AND CROWN Y'ALL FIRST BLACK WOMAN OR SHUT THE f**k UP THEN

Because the only black girls who some people can accept as a winner is the black Barbie prototype (Barbados, Kenya, etc.) or a light-skinned mixed girl. Once a black girls takes out the weave, tones down her makeup, and doesn't dress like a sex kitten she's suddenly "not facially beautiful" even though anyone who watched could clearly see she was the most deserving since top five.

Queen of clouds you’ve been the most defensive person and attacking other pageant fans essentially calling them racist...not one single person in here believes that South Africa wasn’t the strongest speaker in the group and that was the main reason why she won. Lu Sierra said it before the contest even began - they are not looking for a model and can she speak?

South Africa fits that prototype, she’s what a modern Miss Universe is going to look like, yet you’re the only one out here pulling the race card and telling people they don’t like the outcome simply because it’s a black contestant? How about people have their preferences and favorites, and if someone doesn’t like SA then its their right not to, they haven’t said anything racist. It’s just ludicrous because in the same sentence you’re acknowledging that black contestants have been praised in the past - it doesn’t matter what kind of black, Tanzania in 2007 was adored for example - so why are you trying to insinuate that this is about race and not just a preference over who people wanted to see crowned?

I have never called any of you racist and I don't believe any of you are racist (although there surely are racists here but that's beside the point). What I am trying to point out is the obvious subconscious biases that people have against black women. It takes so much more for a black girl to impress people than it does a white girl, and we must be conscious of these biases and stop insinuating that talking about their existence is just "pulling the race card." You can dislike her all you want, but let's not forget the extra hoops a black girl must jump through to garner mainstream support. So many mediocre white, Latina, and Asian girls are constantly getting hyped on here, but black girls must be on the same tier as the most beautiful white girl or else they're considered ugly and undeserving in people's eyes. Was Zozi the most gorgeous girl this year? No, but she won deservingly and is by no means an ugly girl at all.

BITCHHHH you've been preaching harder than a mofo!! Yassss
tambourine

Postby purplesay » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 am

The.Apprentice wrote:So first of all CONGRATULATIONS to South Africa!
To be honest, she was my top 5 after she was crowned in SA but drifted a little bit after those 10 days.
She deserves it so much! The moment she opened her mouth in the opening segment, it was a done deal for all these bitches. Her walk on the swimsuit competition was insane, and THAT GOWN henny!
I think that she is incredibly sincere, powerful, a true leader, she stands up for something else than "Believe in yourself" pageant petty thing. A true mind, a head well filled. Clearly Catriona could not have crowned a better girl to continue the great work she did. To me South Africa delivered probably the best two answers of the decade, and she's exactly what IMG was looking for.

Puerto Rico...well, she did good but her nose is distracting. I'm glad they didn't let a girl full of plastic surgery win. It would have went against everything IMG believes. But best blonde in a while, I will give her that and she will do great things in her community.

Now MEXICO: good thing I added her in my top 10 because damn it mama she BROUGHT IT AND BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN. That evening gown competition ended hopes for many, she looked INCREDIBLE, and such a good speaker. Should have been first runner-up in my opinion.

My heart bleeds a little for Iceland and France, my european dolls. Iceland could have either clapped or made it far and I'm happy IMG decided to support her. Lovely, charming and had a story to back it up.
Now my homecountry girl Maeva: girl, we are so proud of you! She was classy, elegant, true to herself. I can't actually believe she made a joke for her opening statement...but ok! I feel like her swimsuit and EG performances were not as powerful as in the preliminary, therefore South Africa and Mexico ate her up.

Now let's talk about the obvious: THAILAND MESSED UP HER ANSWER AGAIN. Now who here has been repeatingly telling those Thai fans to train their girls to answer correctly instead of hyping her and giving them expensive clothes, to only end up looking stupid in the end? ME! ME§ and ME again!
This bitch was so not genuine in everything she did, a cheap ass hybrid version of a fierce latina and Catriona. GIRL BYE! Her answer was mediocre, she basically didn't say anything at all.
I hope Thai fans here and on social media will be more humble and bright. I'm over reading those stupid ass godly predictions, kingdom of beauty and number 7 bullshit. TEACH YOUR GIRL HOW TO SPEAK, END OF THE STORY.

Colombia my love, you put your country back on the map but I'm afraid this was not your night. If she had the Ariadna or Paulina's fighting spirit, she could have been top 3.

Feeling a little bad for Gazini, to me her answer was decent but the top 10 was very very strong and she had a lot of pressure on her shoulders. Nevertheless, Pinoys should be proud of her because she tried her best for 10 days to achieve a back to back: she looked incredible during this journey!

To all the people who complains every year that Miss Universe is a disapointment, that they place ugly girls, that beauty is not the main criteria anymore: you know you will be watching next year so stop the lies and the hate.
Also, if you want pageant petty superficial bitches, go check Supranational, MGI or Miss Earth. MUO is an american company that understood the world is changing. Female empowerment is everything these days. Me Too changed minds in America and Europe, maybe not in other parts of the world where it's most likely to be very conservative and have a certain image of women. But not here honey.
Look at what happened to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: scrapped due to the lack of diversity and change.
Also, Americas did well this year so stop complaining too. Relax, and enjoy the magic happen!

I agree with everything here, but I would disagree with the Miss Earth girls and winners as being "pageant patty superficial bitches." I mean, we all griped about 2017 Karen Ibasco winning because of her being able to speak eloquently despite her polarizing beauty, or when other girls who weren't goddesses won because they nailed their Q&A.
purplesay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1987
Profession: Professor finishing up the doctorate
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby firerprince » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:40 am

Compilation of reaction of Indonesian fans! Wow Indonesia is becoming so hyped up with pageantry. :hx
The 5 gays crying in the hotel room reminded me of the Pinoy gays we have in 2010 when Philippines placed. :hx

[youtube]cwjrp8_bISc[/youtube]
firerprince

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:52 am

Madison's surprise welcoming celebration in the airport. She thought the place was empty before the music hit! >=p >=p :7 :hx

(click video below)

So proud of Madison's achievement! Puerto Rico is back on track again thanks to Kiara and Madison! :hx
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby firerprince » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:55 am

I am so proud of this girl :hx
I have always doubted her chance since she was crowned but she deliver the goods last night. I ate my words.
Love you Sofia :hx

firerprince

Postby Handsama » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:03 am

Congratulations to South Africa and her runners up. :-*

Was really hoping for a Thailand victory but it wasn’t meant to be.

I really have serious issues with this particular edition but most of them have been articulated by others so I’m not gonna repeat them in this thread. And I’m all for women empowerment but my one concern is that Miss Universe is fast losing its essence in its attempt to evolve too fast. It needs to always keep its core audience’s expectations in mind as it adopts changes meant to stay relevant.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby unbreakable » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:12 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
:=p

He is an idiot, I'm glad his 5 years contract is over 8-}
unbreakable

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby nycla2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:22 am

LU SIERRA AND STEVE HARVEY SHOULD NOT BE BACK NEXT YEAR. IF THEY WANNA HELD THE PAGEANT IN THE USA, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK OR EVEN VEGAS SHOULD HOST EVEN HAWAII OR PARIS, SYDNEY OR CAPE TOWN FOR A CHANGE
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:23 am

[youtube]OjJkOuVUTj4[/youtube]

Shandi and Sussie's recap is up
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Novae » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:36 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
:=p

Ugh, so glad she adressed that. The line of my patience for Steve was crossed this year with his horrible jokes and bad attitude against the candidates. It may not seem like it but his role in the competition is really important; the first impression that the girls give on stage is in their conversation with him so when he is condescending towards them, it makes the viewers feel uncomfortable about them as well. A great example of that is when he mocked Miss Venezuela last year.

Oh and don't get me started about the ten minutes of him talking shit at the beginning of the show.

EDIT : Also how he messed up announcing the National Costume winner, geez...
Last edited by Novae on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novae
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby unbreakable » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:40 am

I have been thinking about the Results the whole Day :%(( :%(( :%((

I kinda feel like an Asshole for not being happy about South Africa's win , Even though she slayed all the Other girls in Q&A

But for the 1st Time in 20 years, Miss universe didn't crown a girl who I Consider as the Full Package ..

However After Seeing This Video and Reading her Quote again " I want children to look at me and see my face and I want them to see their faces reflected in mine "
I can't help but admit that she will make a bigger impact as a winner than girls who had Perfect Turns and walks ..

unbreakable

Postby unbreakable » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:49 am

Miss Universe Recap is Upppppp - Paageantology =c3 =c3 =c3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJkOuVUTj4
unbreakable

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:49 am

Steve needs to apologize to Tafur and to Colombian Fans as well. And the way he issued a warning at the beginning of the show proves he had it planned already.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:51 am

nycla2 wrote:LU SIERRA AND STEVE HARVEY SHOULD NOT BE BACK NEXT YEAR. IF THEY WANNA HELD THE PAGEANT IN THE USA, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK OR EVEN VEGAS SHOULD HOST EVEN HAWAII OR PARIS, SYDNEY OR CAPE TOWN FOR A CHANGE

Heell noo! Lu stays! :)>-
Nina Cleopatra

Postby GloriaDiazUniverse » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:10 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Madison's surprise welcoming celebration in the airport. She thought the place was empty before the music hit! >=p >=p :7 :hx

(click video below)

So proud of Madison's achievement! Puerto Rico is back on track again thanks to Kiara and Madison! :hx

=;)) =;)) =;))
GloriaDiazUniverse

Real Life Name/Nick: Fookitah Charotera
Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1990
Profession: beauty consultant
Hobbies/Interests: chupa

Postby Dibss » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 am

valleriam wrote:
PH_BEAUTY wrote:Some Filipinos are really insufferable... It's funny :%))
We get a Top 20 once and now they're calling it a "dark era" =;))

SPOILED LIL BRATS [-X

This is why you’re one of the few I like. You’re not delusional or bitter, unlike... nevermind :#)]

just @chorr. That hoe always implies that our placements for MUO are purely payments for the 10 year drought lol =;))
Dibss

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby kurtij » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:20 am

kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby MariaAndreina » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:31 am

Im starting to "get" her win. Her win is symbolic; she is resonating with people. And i think this is precisely what every single pageant fan (myself included of course) needs to get their heads across: Miss Universe is no longer about who is the most beautiful, who has the best catwalk, who has the best body. Miss Universe is about finding a woman who is innovative, charismatic, intelligent, marketable. Lu made it very clear: CAN SHE SPEAK? And this isn't about finding the most intelligent either. Miss Universe needs to be more than that. Otherwise, girls like Ireland should have been minimum Top 5. This is about someone who radiates star quality, someone impactful. Coincidently, these are all qualities that Zozi possesses. Bearing this criteria in mind, a final night performance wouldn't have been necessary to determine who would be the winner. From the moment Zozi departed to ATL, it was evident she was radiating winner vibes. And i remember very well making a comment on this thread that South Africa had that winner look, radiating charisma.

Thanks to winners like Catriona and Zozi, Miss Universe is now known for their wits and uniqueness rather than the scandals and flopped Q&A's, much like the MUO itself tried to market itself in the late 2000's. This girl has so much potential to become a star one way or the other. Unfortunately, we already saw the MUO wasting all the potential Catriona possessed. But we shall see.

Coming in to a new decade, it will be important to understand these changes and adjust, or ditch pageants all together.
Last edited by MariaAndreina on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Sophia7 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:34 am

danram wrote:
I loved seeing and hearing the Top 3's speeches! Very strong and hard to figure out who the judges will favor.

I find Miss South Africa very attractive after seeing and hearing her during the finals. I think her eloquence, composure, regal bearing, etc. all combined to make her very, very attractive and stand out from the rest.

I love Gazini and she looked beautiful last night. She did her best and she exceeded my (our?) expectations. She was the most confident and most eloquent as i've ever seen and heard her. Bravo! She really did improve a lot in the communications area. Let's not be greedy... placing at Miss Universe for 10 years is a great great blessing!

It does seem that Miss Universe is more serious than ever before to make communication skills as a big differentiator while finding the most attractive and best presenter/spokesperson combined. Looking great physically and SS/EG performance will probably nab a contestant a Top 20 placement (I have few complaints about the Top 20, except that I wish Miss Chile, Japan, and Aruba managed to sneak in). I think we'll see in the succeeding years that after the Top 20 is chosen, and especially when winnowing down to Top 5 and Top 3, they will look more and more into the communication skills---which is fine to me because, in essence, the Top 20 could arguably be already considered all equal in the beauty department --- after that, it's a matter of who can capture the judges' own criteria for who will be the best spokesperson.

So to the new Miss Universe Philippines org, find the best combination of beauty, confidence, and communication skills next year! From this year's batch of Bb. Pilipinas, I still think Gazini was the best choice.

Gazini was the most beautiful Philippine candidate. I wish she has practice it over and over to sound it like a conversational speech!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby soledad » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:51 am

kurtij wrote:

South Africa looks like Bozoma Saint John with a lighter skin version :-O :-D
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby MariaAndreina » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:25 am

Wow.

MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Dibss » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:31 am

MariaAndreina wrote:
Wow.

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

How can people be so full of themselves and think they're superior than the others? They have the same features as human beings with some variations. I don't get the delusion especially coming from our forefathers. DAMN. Glad it's changing because it's about damn time.
Dibss

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby zoey » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:31 am

kurtij wrote:Image

Paulina gurl you need to eat :-O :-O :-O
zoey

Real Life Name/Nick: zoe
Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1989
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: soccer, badminton, reality shows

Postby Handsama » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 am

Sophia7 wrote:
danram wrote:
I loved seeing and hearing the Top 3's speeches! Very strong and hard to figure out who the judges will favor.

I find Miss South Africa very attractive after seeing and hearing her during the finals. I think her eloquence, composure, regal bearing, etc. all combined to make her very, very attractive and stand out from the rest.

I love Gazini and she looked beautiful last night. She did her best and she exceeded my (our?) expectations. She was the most confident and most eloquent as i've ever seen and heard her. Bravo! She really did improve a lot in the communications area. Let's not be greedy... placing at Miss Universe for 10 years is a great great blessing!

It does seem that Miss Universe is more serious than ever before to make communication skills as a big differentiator while finding the most attractive and best presenter/spokesperson combined. Looking great physically and SS/EG performance will probably nab a contestant a Top 20 placement (I have few complaints about the Top 20, except that I wish Miss Chile, Japan, and Aruba managed to sneak in). I think we'll see in the succeeding years that after the Top 20 is chosen, and especially when winnowing down to Top 5 and Top 3, they will look more and more into the communication skills---which is fine to me because, in essence, the Top 20 could arguably be already considered all equal in the beauty department --- after that, it's a matter of who can capture the judges' own criteria for who will be the best spokesperson.

So to the new Miss Universe Philippines org, find the best combination of beauty, confidence, and communication skills next year! From this year's batch of Bb. Pilipinas, I still think Gazini was the best choice.

Gazini was the most beautiful Philippine candidate. I wish she has practice it over and over to sound it like a conversational speech!

Sorry Sophia but I kinda disagree with your thought process on this. Why should a non native English speaker be judged on how well she can speak like an American? This is why I take issue with cutting the semifinalists in half based on the 15 second rehearsed speech. I would find it extremely unfair if the judges based their decision on how well someone is able to articulate her ideas in so short a time because it gives an advantage to women raised in English speaking nations.

I actually liked the Philippines’ focus on elderly care. Most of the time, we hear contestants talk about children’s needs so I find it refreshing that someone spoke about the need to take good care of our aging parents and grandparents.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby firerprince » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:24 am

MariaAndreina wrote:
Wow.

WOW INDEED

The 3 races banned from being seen (in the right photo) were standing last night holding each others arm in the stage viewed by millions of people. =c3
firerprince

Postby MOCHA » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:26 am

First of all, congratulations to TEAM MEXICO!!! :!!

Sofia was on FIRE last night. So consistent and natural. Very warm and sincere on stage. You can feel her heart shine in and out. :hx

She's probably the strongest Miss Mexico I've seen in such a long time. TOTAL PACKAGE!!! *te amo*

MOCHA
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Beauty Expert
Hobbies/Interests: Motherhood

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe