▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲▼▲

Re: ▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲▼▲

Postby taleyblue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:24 pm

The winner gave me a Halle Berry vibes!she is sexy!

taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby Torres23 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:26 pm

soledad wrote:

And what happened and update to the PH PR brawl

The flag thing? Where a Mexican fan broke a filipino fan his flag? It was actually PH vs MX not PR >:D<
FOLLOW MUPR 2022 ASHLEY CARIÑO ON HER JOURNEY TO THE MISS UNIVERSE 2022 PAGEANT: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1935153
Torres23
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Dec 2012
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: -----------------
Message: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

Postby MU2015 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:27 pm

I just want to congratulate my boricua barbie doll 8-> She will always be my queen, alongside Cynthia Olavarría, my two 1st runner up. I love Madison and I loved her last night, thank you for your performance and giving us Puerto Ricans three hours of excitement. The BEST Miss Puerto Rico to date (for me).

PS. Cat's final walk with the Mikimoto, my favorite crown was such a sweet ending. I loved it.
MU2015
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ------
Hobbies/Interests: ------

Postby tadhana » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:36 pm

To anyone who says Zozibini is UGLY, a DOWNGRADE, and any derivative of those words:
Are you aware that you further VALIDATE her final statement and make it even MORE POWERFUL? =;))

STAY PRESSEDT, HATERS! :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

tadhana
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Iris
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Hobbies/Interests: Colorful things.
Message: "All dreams are but another reality" (Game Freak, 2014).

Postby meow-meow » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:40 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:I don't know what the issue is with SA winning? The top 5 were truly amazing none of them flopped, the final three was amazing SA just out preformed the other two, noway they were going to keep up with SA, did ya'll watch the miss SA pageant? She won her crown fair and square nobody was going to beat SA tonight.
PR people get over it seems like PR and SA are friends they were happy for each other and great job to PR for becoming first runner up while being bashed to death, instead bashing the new miss universe why not celebrate PR great achievements? She was amazing and did the damn thing and seemed so happy for her girl SA.
I love the stage they came through after all.
Every time a black girl wins its an issues but when basics white and Asians and Latinos bitches win its whatever.
BLACK GIRL MAGIC IS TAKING OVER, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT THE BLACK GIRLS ARE NOW THE FACE PF PAGEANTS
IF PR WANTS A CROWN THAT BAD THEN CROWN A FUCKING BLACK WOMAN , YA'LL OVER HERE TALKING SHIT BUT HAVE YET TO CROWN A BLACK WOMAN FOR MISS UNIVERSE THE FUCKING NERVES. YA'LL WANT A CROWN THEN MAKE HISTORY AND CROWN Y'ALL FIRST BLACK WOMAN OR SHUT THE f**k UP THEN

Because the only black girls who some people can accept as a winner is the black Barbie prototype (Barbados, Kenya, etc.) or a light-skinned mixed girl. Once a black girls takes out the weave, tones down her makeup, and doesn't dress like a sex kitten she's suddenly "not facially beautiful" even though anyone who watched could clearly see she was the most deserving since top five.

That's not true! Tanzania, for example, doesn't have a weave and she's beautiful! We just don't like Zozibini, that's all!
meow-meow
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!

Postby novemberRain » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:47 pm

SISTERHOOD :hx

Congrats Zoziiii as the New Miss Universe 2019, we cant wait to see you;ll grace our Puteri Indonesia 2020 Pageant in Majestic Kebaya next year in March!!! :%(( :hx :!!

and Congrats to my queen Freddy, TOP 10 YAY. :7 i can sleep in peace now 8-> HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS <:-P

Miss Universe 2019 Evening gown competition is one of the best Editions, followed by Miss universe 2006. :hx LOVE IT!
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:49 pm

meow-meow wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:I don't know what the issue is with SA winning? The top 5 were truly amazing none of them flopped, the final three was amazing SA just out preformed the other two, noway they were going to keep up with SA, did ya'll watch the miss SA pageant? She won her crown fair and square nobody was going to beat SA tonight.
PR people get over it seems like PR and SA are friends they were happy for each other and great job to PR for becoming first runner up while being bashed to death, instead bashing the new miss universe why not celebrate PR great achievements? She was amazing and did the damn thing and seemed so happy for her girl SA.
Every time a black girl wins its an issues but when basics white and Asians and Latinos bitches win its whatever.
BLACK GIRL MAGIC IS TAKING OVER, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT THE BLACK GIRLS ARE NOW THE FACE PF PAGEANTS
IF PR WANTS A CROWN THAT BAD THEN CROWN A FUCKING BLACK WOMAN , YA'LL OVER HERE TALKING SHIT BUT HAVE YET TO CROWN A BLACK WOMAN FOR MISS UNIVERSE THE FUCKING NERVES. YA'LL WANT A CROWN THEN MAKE HISTORY AND CROWN Y'ALL FIRST BLACK WOMAN OR SHUT THE f**k UP THEN

Because the only black girls who some people can accept as a winner is the black Barbie prototype (Barbados, Kenya, etc.) or a light-skinned mixed girl. Once a black girls takes out the weave, tones down her makeup, and doesn't dress like a sex kitten she's suddenly "not facially beautiful" even though anyone who watched could clearly see she was the most deserving since top five.

That's not true! Tanzania, for example, doesn't have a weave and she's beautiful! We just don't like Zozibini, that's all!

People liked her before she won. If Tanzania won we'd hear the same things.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Re: ▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:55 pm

Height is might still at Miss Universe.
The top 5 finalists were some of the tallest among the Top 10 moving forward. You see Indonesia with her short stature did not get the help from her height moving forward.

Beauty and brain / speech are still being judged in the preliminary round in selecting Top 20 when facing the judges up close and personal.

The oratory is another skill to develop. But the sad thing is that that skill is hard to develop. Schools don’t place value on that anymore. If you have it as an inborn asset and can talk and talk with ease, substance and in Englîsh, that would be a great advantage. Most of the time, it is either you have it inborn or you don’t have it.

Seems like Michelle Dee can talk with substance without beating the bush. She seems to possess some potential oratorical skill that needs polishing. She has the height and the face. If she does not win Miss World 2019, she could be one of the future Miss Universe reps.

Manila Mayor Isko Moreno is another example of a public figure with great oratorical skill, just not in all English. He can deliver great messages just by talking and talking and people like to listen to him.

Handlers now for Bb Pilipinas will have a headache looking for the right girl(s) for 2020 and onward.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby meow-meow » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:People liked her before she won. If Tanzania won we'd hear the same things.

I don't know about the rest but I'd have been happy if Tanzania won and I never liked Zozi! Even before the pageant, I was always saying that she's average and overrated!

Anyway...no more complaining! Let's move on! I just won't follow her reign and I'll wait for the next Miss Universe edition!
meow-meow

Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!

Re: ▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲

Postby Stoichio » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:59 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:Height is might still at Miss Universe.
The top 5 finalists were some of the tallest among the Top 10 moving forward. You see Indonesia with her short stature did not get the help from her height moving forward.

Beauty and brain / speech are still being judged in the preliminary round in selecting Top 20 when facing the judges up close and personal.

The oratory is another skill to develop. But the sad thing is that that skill is hard to develop. Schools don’t place value on that anymore. If you have it as an inborn asset and can talk and talk with ease, substance and in Englîsh, that would be a great advantage. Most of the time, it is either you have it inborn or you don’t have it.

Seems like Michelle Dee can talk with substance without beating the bush. She seems to possess some potential oratorical skill that needs polishing. She has the height and the face. If she does not win Miss World 2019, she could be one of the future Miss Universe reps.

Manila Mayor Isko Moreno is another example of a public figure with great oratorical skill, just not in all English. He can deliver great messages just by talking and talking and people like to listen to him.

Handlers now for Bb Pilipinas will have a headache looking for the right girl(s) for 2020 and onward.

Bish you are late for the news!

Miss Universe Philippines will be a separate org starting next year and Shamcey Supsup-Lee is the new National Director!

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Tiramisu » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:15 pm

:| :| :| mmmmm....
Tiramisu

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Young professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Catwalk

Postby MariaAndreina » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm

firerprince wrote:
THE POWER OF THE MISS UNIVERSE SASH

ZOZIBINI LANDED ON A 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS COUNT

1.2M now. She'llprobably surpass Demi soon.
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby ThatCanadian » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Queen of clouds you’ve been the most defensive person and attacking other pageant fans essentially calling them racist...not one single person in here believes that South Africa wasn’t the strongest speaker in the group and that was the main reason why she won. Lu Sierra said it before the contest even began - they are not looking for a model and can she speak?

South Africa fits that prototype, she’s what a modern Miss Universe is going to look like, yet you’re the only one out here pulling the race card and telling people they don’t like the outcome simply because it’s a black contestant? How about people have their preferences and favorites, and if someone doesn’t like SA then its their right not to, they haven’t said anything racist. It’s just ludicrous because in the same sentence you’re acknowledging that black contestants have been praised in the past - it doesn’t matter what kind of black, Tanzania in 2007 was adored for example - so why are you trying to insinuate that this is about race and not just a preference over who people wanted to see crowned?
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby Stoichio » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:18 pm

tadhana wrote:
To anyone who says Zozibini is UGLY, a DOWNGRADE, and any derivative of those words:
Are you aware that you further VALIDATE her final statement and make it even MORE POWERFUL? =;))

STAY PRESSEDT, HATERS! :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

I can’t believe these sore losers and sourgrapers led by balding Manu Felix aka Nina Cleopatra.
He is storming and polluting Latin Pages with his endless ranting!!

Calling this golden girl ugly???

Don’t even use that premise to discredit Zozibini because it is all about beauty, Haunty Madison should have halted in Top 20! Thanks to make-up and photoshop!

And thanks to the usual politicizing of Telemundo (like those Trump era years)
That’s all! Let me leave you with this.

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:30 pm

ThatCanadian wrote:

Queen of clouds you’ve been the most defensive person and attacking other pageant fans essentially calling them racist...not one single person in here believes that South Africa wasn’t the strongest speaker in the group and that was the main reason why she won. Lu Sierra said it before the contest even began - they are not looking for a model and can she speak?

South Africa fits that prototype, she’s what a modern Miss Universe is going to look like, yet you’re the only one out here pulling the race card and telling people they don’t like the outcome simply because it’s a black contestant? How about people have their preferences and favorites, and if someone doesn’t like SA then its their right not to, they haven’t said anything racist. It’s just ludicrous because in the same sentence you’re acknowledging that black contestants have been praised in the past - it doesn’t matter what kind of black, Tanzania in 2007 was adored for example - so why are you trying to insinuate that this is about race and not just a preference over who people wanted to see crowned?

I have never called any of you racist and I don't believe any of you are racist (although there surely are racists here but that's beside the point). What I am trying to point out is the obvious subconscious biases that people have against black women. It takes so much more for a black girl to impress people than it does a white girl, and we must be conscious of these biases and stop insinuating that talking about their existence is just "pulling the race card." You can dislike her all you want, but let's not forget the extra hoops a black girl must jump through to garner mainstream support. So many mediocre white, Latina, and Asian girls are constantly getting hyped on here, but black girls must be on the same tier as the most beautiful white girl or else they're considered ugly and undeserving in people's eyes. Was Zozi the most gorgeous girl this year? No, but she won deservingly and is by no means an ugly girl at all.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby IanC062 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 pm

MariaAndreina wrote:

Can we talk about Ireland??

What could possibly have gone wrong? She nailed prelims, works for NASA. Knowing her amazing credentials and how well she speaks, just how bad could she have bombed her interview for her not to make the Top? Over Portugal?

We had two consecutive placements in a row. In MUO, that's like a win for non sash nations. :%))
IanC062

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Postby chrisy_pageant » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Congratulations Miss South Africa.

On a side note, did anyone here feel like they were watching an international version of Miss America with all those Q&A and speeches? Not to mention, Cara Mund as one of the judges?

Miss Universe has surely changed over the past few years...
[youtube]hlVBg7_08n0[/youtube]
chrisy_pageant
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Administrative Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: outdoors
Message: Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy

Postby mvgc » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Overall great results

Congrats to South Africa ; she nailed last night , very well deserved

I am so happy with my girl Gabriela ; maybe being the only Latina who didn’t take the risk to answer in English made her lose the chance to win, but still very proud of her for putting colombia again in the finals after last year’s disaster with valeria.

Also I am very happy because is the fifth year that Colombia placed in the final five since 2014 .
mvgc

Real Life Name/Nick: Christopher Chukanov
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1987
Profession: Veterinarian, personal trainer in process
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, animales, Music, Beauty pageants, languages

Postby taleyblue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:40 pm

????Image
taleyblue

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Ratings:

FOX
2019: 0.9 rating and 3.82 Million on Fox (this is the fourth year of decline in terms of ratings)
2018: 1.1 rating and 4.18 Million on Fox

WAPA (Puertorrican Broadcaster)
2019:

8:30- 9:00 (39.2)
9:00-9:30 (39.9)
9:30- 10:00 (40.0)
10:00: 10:30 (40.9)
10:30- 11:00 (43.8)

2018:
8:30- 9:00 (33.7)
9:00- 9:30 (37.0)
9:30-10:00 (37.7)
10:00-10:30 (38.1)
10:30-11:00 (38.8)

I need to see Telemundo but it seems no matter how much IMG tries to appeal the american market, they dont care.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:57 pm

taleyblue wrote:????Image

She lost to demi once, babe
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The.Apprentice » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Does anybody have a link to download the show? Or a torrent one?
Thanks!
The.Apprentice

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby taleyblue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:05 pm

The Duchess wrote:
taleyblue wrote:????Image

She lost to demi once, babe

It can say everything!how powerful i am in this Universal beauty pageant!u can't run away from me MUO!! >:)
taleyblue

Postby cocorocha » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Ay shet super boring. But thank god thailand didnt win
cocorocha

Real Life Name/Nick: modelaaa
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: catwalking

Postby cocorocha » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm

chrisy_pageant wrote:Congratulations Miss South Africa.

On a side note, did anyone here feel like they were watching an international version of Miss America with all those Q&A and speeches? Not to mention, Cara Mund as one of the judges?

Miss Universe has surely changed over the past few years...

Miss earth has affected them to be honest. Im sure shawn learned more about miss earth and its about how they talk.. Not about catwalk
cocorocha

Real Life Name/Nick: modelaaa
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: catwalking

Postby ThatCanadian » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm

mvgc wrote:Overall great results

Congrats to South Africa ; she nailed last night , very well deserved

I am so happy with my girl Gabriela ; maybe being the only Latina who didn’t take the risk to answer in English made her lose the chance to win, but still very proud of her for putting colombia again in the finals after last year’s disaster with valeria.

Also I am very happy because is the fifth year that Colombia placed in the final five since 2014 .

Gabriela already commented on it today - she had a different translator all week and they had agreed he would only traduce in the case of a word she did not understand in the question. When this guy comes out he confused her because he translated the full question right away and was not the same translator she had taken the time to speak with...it mixed her up - in the moment she froze and answered in spanish.

HIRE BETTER TRANSLATORS Miss Universe :%(( :%((
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby soledad » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:28 pm

The Duchess wrote:Ratings:

FOX
2019: 0.9 rating and 3.82 Million on Fox (this is the fourth year of decline in terms of ratings)
2018: 1.1 rating and 4.18 Million on Fox

WAPA (Puertorrican Broadcaster)
2019:

8:30- 9:00 (39.2)
9:00-9:30 (39.9)
9:30- 10:00 (40.0)
10:00: 10:30 (40.9)
10:30- 11:00 (43.8)

2018:
8:30- 9:00 (33.7)
9:00- 9:30 (37.0)
9:30-10:00 (37.7)
10:00-10:30 (38.1)
10:30-11:00 (38.8)

I need to see Telemundo but it seems no matter how much IMG tries to appeal the american market, they dont care.

It's the Mexicans ignoring the pageant most likely. Mexico didn't even trend on Twitter Worldwide and the US last night. Only South Africa, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Philippines Iceland etc. Ratings are equal to 2013, the lowest ever, yikes. and this year, 2019, is a live one
Last edited by soledad on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby taleyblue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Good night everyone!! :hx
taleyblue wrote:ImageImage

taleyblue

Postby Sophia7 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Miss Tiffany wrote:Puerto Rico is the first blonde beauty to be in the top-2 since 2004. Congrats! :-*

Because her Father is Loreal Paris, this is why she is blonde.
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby globetrotter69 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Dumbest post of the day! Walked over who? At the end of the day your candidate is a clapper and crownless so don’t talk shit! Surely she’ll be back in Florida to look for a daddy. :%)) 8-} :-j
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
soledad wrote:

And what happened and update to the PH PR brawl

The Philippines Plan to push Puerto Rico down totally backfired! Puerto Rico was finally treated fairly and The MUO let Indonesia and Thailand walk over Philippines. :)>-
Last edited by globetrotter69 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globetrotter69
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe