My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby alex sivixay » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:17 pm

With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Gwand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?

alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby Stoichio » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:48 pm

alex sivixay wrote:
With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?

Only Thailand has the chance to enter Top 5 and win it all!

The other 2 cannot even win nor place in the Top 3 those super-minor and obscure pageants; how can they win or place Top 5 in Miss Universe, the greatest and Number 1 pageant of all??

If there is no casual interview in Top 10, then maybe, Brazil can advance with her charisma and unique beauty.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is hopeless. Her numerous photoshopped pics and an average face that always wear super-thick make-up won’t even help her.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby ssyoki » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

There's a big difference there from Earth, and minor cheapies like Supra, Grand (eew!), Chinese achuchu [-X [-X [-X
ssyoki
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby micoexpress5 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:16 pm

ssyoki wrote:Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

There's a big difference there from Earth, and minor cheapies like Supra, Grand (eew!), Chinese achuchu [-X [-X [-X

OMG u just aligned Miss Earth with minor cheap pageants .... u r creating a war! :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Miss Universe doesn't care about your past history of other pageants participation. In fact, Miss Universe has more repeaters that placed than Miss World.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby micoexpress5 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:16 pm

alex sivixay wrote:

For example

I agree with u >>>>> >:< :)>-
micoexpress5

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Profession: NP
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby kurtij » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:56 am

I WANT BRAZIL.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:14 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
ssyoki wrote:Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

OMG u just aligned Miss Earth with minor cheap pageants .... u r creating a war! :)>-

Well, Venus Raj and Ariella Arida both came from Miss Earth Philippines, they may not win Miss Earth Philippines, but they are a living testimony that they could land Top 5 at Miss Universe! I didn't know any girls from MGI pageant who crossover Miss Universe and landed Top 5, if you know anyone just let me know who lol.
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

Postby alex sivixay » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:38 am

hauteegirl wrote:Miss Universe doesn't care about your past history of other pageants participation. In fact, Miss Universe has more repeaters that placed than Miss World.

Placing and winning the crown is different story though
alex sivixay

Postby Busyboy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:01 am

Stoichio wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:

For example

The other 2 cannot even win nor place in the Top 3 those super-minor and obscure pageants; how can they win or place Top 5 in Miss Universe, the greatest and Number 1 pageant of all??

If there is no casual interview in Top 10, then maybe, Brazil can advance with her charisma and unique beauty.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is hopeless. Her numerous photoshopped pics and an average face that always wear super-thick make-up won’t even help her.

Hey brod, let’s not forget Natalie Glebova who was not a runner up in an obscure pageant where a Filipina from dark era was a runner up. As well as Lara Dutta.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby Busyboy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:05 am

micoexpress5 wrote:

Don’t worry mico. No offense taken because unlike you, we can read and understand what his comment means. Us fans know ME’s place. Of course Miss Universe is far ahead of ME, and MW still above ME in the totem pole. No need to go to war.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby TranniesRUs » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:29 am

I don’t think IMG-MUO at this point cares about one’s pageant experience to decide to eliminate someone (or make someone not win the Miss Universe crown) in light of it. It’s what the contestant brings to the table that matters now.

I think Thailand and Brazil are strong; they have most of the qualities required of Miss Universe. Am not impressed with Puerto Rico at all.
TranniesRUs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Stefie
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Venezuelan tranny beauty trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Transforming trannies into queens

Postby stryker1202 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:00 am

i go for thailand if am a judge of the 2019 Miss Universe edition.....but who knows its everybody's game...kelan ba ang Miss Universe 2019 maganap?
stryker1202

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: mediation services
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: badminton/volleyball/tennis/running/men

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Busyboy wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:

For example

Hey brod, let’s not forget Natalie Glebova who was not a runner up in an obscure pageant where a Filipina from dark era was a runner up. As well as Lara Dutta.

Thing is, Lara and Natalie only competed once in a minor pageant and in that stint, Lara won and Natalie was in the Top 3 of her pageant.

On the hand, Brazil and this girl below (in her latest interview, where she still looks average and unflattering even with 1 inch thick make-up, competed twice in a rather minor and even unknown/obscure pageant, yet they can’t win???

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby PokpokLicious Thai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Thailand. Maybe Ireland, Mexico, Vietnam, or Brazil.

Definitely not the three clapper-level Miss USAs so far crowned (North Carolina, Puerto Rico, and Guam). Have they crowned Northern Marianas and US Virgin Islands yet?

Albania is like Puerto Rico. Not a real Albanian. She’s just another carpetbagging Miss USA.
PokpokLicious Thai

Real Life Name/Nick: Pokie
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1993
Profession: Oldest profession in the world
Hobbies/Interests: Parading down the street

Postby taleyblue » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Miss Universe is always crown the most shining girl on stage!!i have watched carefully since 2000 and im accepted all the winners!!only Olivia Culpo was not the most shining girl on stage!if Irene gave a decent answer she will win MU2012!! But Olivia is a deserved winner!! don't worry it will depend on the stage presence and q&a :)>-
taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:59 am

Stoichio wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:

For example

Thing is, Lara and Natalie only competed once in a minor pageant and in that stint, Lara won and Natalie was in the Top 3 of her pageant.

On the hand, Brazil and this girl below (in her latest interview, where she still looks average and unflattering even with 1 inch thick make-up, competed twice in a rather minor and even unknown/obscure pageant, yet they can’t win???

But the thing is that Brazil and Puerto Rico both placed in the top 5 where Thailand placed in the top 8 of both pageants though
alex sivixay

Postby Malcanthet » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Dayanara Torres, one of the most popular Miss Universe titleholders, was just top 15 at Miss International in 1992 and first runner-up at the obscure Queen of the World pageant. She went on to win Miss Universe in 1993. The judges in general, are not aware of a contestant's past pageant experience and participation.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Return to Miss Universe