So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia??

So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia??

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 am

And why Indonesians are making a big deal out of it trying to button pushing Gazini? Haha :%)) :%)) Yep Gazini mentioned that Olivia Culpo is her favorite Miss Universe because she finds her face pretty. And when the interviewer asked which country Olivia represented, Gazini mistakenly said

"I think she's from Colombia"

and don’t ask her why she didn't know, that's probably because she is so busy with her fabulous life that she didn’t even notice! :-* :-*

Um tell me, is that an enough reason to put Gazini down only because she didn't know which country Olivia represented? lol. If somebody mentioned Catriona or Pia as their favorite Miss Universe because they find them pretty, but didn't know what country they represent and just mentioned a random country lol seriously I don't see the point to feel upset with that person. The main reason that person liked a particular queen is because of her pretty face, and she doesn't care anymore where the f**k she came from. There are sooo many Miss Universe winners in the history, and the fact that they knew their names and finds them pretty, chose them as their fave Miss Universe winner that's already enough!

Queens are different from pageant fans like us, and Gazini is not a pageant fanatic girl! Queens can notice other queen's existence, but definitely not their job to know EVERY DETAILS of other queens like wasting their time and energy all day to research. Gazinin is too busy to spy other females :%)) Pageant fans are pagant fans for a reason who knows a lot of details of more than 20 queens without any mistakes, and Gazini is not a pageant fans like us, she is just a queen who's too busy being fabulous. What's so hard to understand? Just let it be. You can't force a queen to memorize all details of another queen!

Last edited by beauberly on Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby kurtij » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:09 am

HA?

THIS IS NOT SURPRISING.

INDONESIANS = ALOT TO SAY, HAVE NOT PROVEN ANY.
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:27 am

ITS KINDA BIG DEAL FOR ME.

THAT SPEAKS SOMEHOW ABOUT HER PREPAREDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION.

SHE IS AIMING FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE CROWN. SHE OR HER TEAM SHOUDLVE ORIENTED HER OR ATLEAST DO REAEARCH ABOUT HER FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE SISTERS. ITS AN INSULT SOMEHOW SINCE OLIVIA CULPO IS THE MOST VISIBLE MISS U WINNER IN HOLLYWOOD AND YET, GAZINI LOOKED SO LOST AND CLUELESS.

CATRIONA AND PIA WERE PREPARED. CATRIONA EVEN MEMORIZED Bb. Pilipinas SONG WHILE COMPETING IN Bb. Pilipinas. PIA KNOWS THE Miss Universe SLOGAN. SHE EVEN MENTIONED OXANA FEDOROVA ETC. THESE ARE JUST MINOR AND SIMPLE GESTURES YET IT MATTERS A LOT.

PS. GAZINI SHOULD IMPROVE HER SPEAKING SKILLS. SHE SOUNDED AIRHEAD AND A BIT SLANG FOR ME. SHE SOUNDED "TRYING HARD KANTO GIRL".
Wait for the comeback :)
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Profession: Physician, Online stripper
Hobbies/Interests: ONLY FANS

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:34 am

YAN ANG KULANG SA KF PANSIN KO LANG
PINAPABAYAAN NILA MGA MALILIIT NG BUTAS. DAPAT NGAYON PALANG ORIENTED NA SI GAZINI SA ORGANIZATION. DI MAN LANG NILA NAISIP NA LEFT AND RIGHT ANG INTERVIEW NG MUP. MALAMANG TATANUNGIN SIYA ABOUT THE ORG AND PAST QUEENS. WAG KASI PURO NOTEBOOKS AND BIBLE QUOTES PINAPA MEMORIZE. PURO DUCK WALK.

Postby kurtij » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:47 am

THOUGH, AS TIME PASS BY, I FEEL THAT SAMANTHA LO SHOULD'VE JUST BEEN UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:02 am

DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:ITS KINDA BIG DEAL FOR ME.

THAT SPEAKS SOMEHOW ABOUT HER PREPAREDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION.

SHE IS AIMING FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE CROWN. SHE OR HER TEAM SHOUDLVE ORIENTED HER OR ATLEAST DO REAEARCH ABOUT HER FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE SISTERS. ITS AN INSULT SOMEHOW SINCE OLIVIA CULPO IS THE MOST VISIBLE MISS U WINNER IN HOLLYWOOD AND YET, GAZINI LOOKED SO LOST AND CLUELESS.

I understand your point, but not everybody knows everybody. At least Gazini finds Olivia a pretty face. Not all beautyqueens gonna know each other, even Mariah Carey doesn't even know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande, and Daniel Redcliffe doesn't know who is Justin Bieber =;)) =;)) =;))

I don't see any problem with that. It has no merit at Miss Universe whether she knows Olivia Culpo or not. What's important is her overall packaging and performance. Some people are over analyzing way too much! This kind of thing happens every day and there's nothing even remotely wrong with it. Pretty sure they are busy enough with their lives without being expected to memorize every single person who might be famous in pageant industry just in case they get asked about them. It's not like you can remember everyone in pageant industry. I guess being an asian pageant powerhouse and a pageant fanatic country people expects Gazini to know everything in pageant and forget that beautyqueens are also a human haha. Gazini's not obligated to know everyone, and it was obviously an honest mistake and def not throwing any shade if she doesn't know what country Olivia respresented at Miss Universe, at least she said something nice that Olivia has the most pretty face of all Miss Universe winners.

PS: Pero agree ako sayo sa part na puro bible verse c Gazini :| It's kinda bothering me sa Q&A, baka pag wala siyang masagot puro about God and bible verse ang isagot ng lola mo :%(( :%(( Sa Miss Universe pa naman kelangan universal answer ang sagutan. The only time you'll insert God on your answer is when the question is all about religion like during Shamcey Supsup's time, or kaya yung tanong kay Yendi Philips dati about death penalty. Pero kung napakalayo naman ng tanong tapos Diyos ang sinagot mo mejo off at awkward mema answer lang mairaos lang ang Q&A! :%)) :%))

beauberly

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:24 am

Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:26 am

OK lang yan, at least pinag uusapan ng mga insecure nating shupitbahay ang ating kandidata na si Gaz >=p >=p >=p <:-P

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby TranniesRUs » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:36 am

Am not surprised. Not impressed with her, but there aren’t many who are better than her either, so they can all prepare to clap for her at Miss Universe.
TranniesRUs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Stefie
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Venezuelan tranny beauty trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Transforming trannies into queens

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:12 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:OK lang yan, at least pinag uusapan ng mga insecure nating shupitbahay ang ating kandidata na si Gaz >=p >=p >=p <:-P

Yep. Indonesians are giving Gazini too much publicity which strengthens her social media visibility! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
beauberly

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:39 am

beauberly wrote:
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:ITS KINDA BIG DEAL FOR ME.

I understand your point, but not everybody knows everybody. At least Gazini finds Olivia a pretty face. Not all beautyqueens gonna know each other, even Mariah Carey doesn't even know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande, and Daniel Redcliffe doesn't know who is Justin Bieber =;)) =;)) =;))

I don't see any problem with that. It has no merit at Miss Universe whether she knows Olivia Culpo or not. What's important is her overall packaging and performance. Some people are over analyzing way too much! This kind of thing happens every day and there's nothing even remotely wrong with it. Pretty sure they are busy enough with their lives without being expected to memorize every single person who might be famous in pageant industry just in case they get asked about them. It's not like you can remember everyone in pageant industry. I guess being an asian pageant powerhouse and a pageant fanatic country people expects Gazini to know everything in pageant and forget that beautyqueens are also a human haha. Gazini's not obligated to know everyone, and it was obviously an honest mistake and def not throwing any shade if she doesn't know what country Olivia respresented at Miss Universe, at least she said something nice that Olivia has the most pretty face of all Miss Universe winners.

PS: Pero agree ako sayo sa part na puro bible verse c Gazini :| It's kinda bothering me sa Q&A, baka pag wala siyang masagot puro about God and bible verse ang isagot ng lola mo :%(( :%(( Sa Miss Universe pa naman kelangan universal answer ang sagutan. The only time you'll insert God on your answer is when the question is all about religion like during Shamcey Supsup's time, or kaya yung tanong kay Yendi Philips dati about death penalty. Pero kung napakalayo naman ng tanong tapos Diyos ang sinagot mo mejo off at awkward mema answer lang mairaos lang ang Q&A! :%)) :%))

PAREHO SILA NILA MAXENE AND RACHEL. DI NILA NAEEMBRACE ANG VALUE NG MISS PHILIPPINES REP SA MISS UNIVERSE. IMPORTANTE PARIN YUN KAHIT WALANG BEARING. AND IT WILL ALSO GIVE AN IMPACT TO THE MEDIA AND THE ORG THAT THIS GIRL KNOWS THE ORGANIZATION WELL. MALAS NYA SA MEDIA SIYA NAG KALAT.

DI KO ALAM KAY GAZINI. DI NYA SINUSULIT ANG MUP TITLE NYA. YAN ANG LAMANG NI PIA AT CAT SA KANYA. KAYA NASUNGKIT NILA ANG KORONA.
Last edited by DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:22 am

No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby mrgary » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:18 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-

Did you honestly think that your H'Hien was better than Catriona???!!! Are you fucking kidding me??? Win major crowns first then we'll give you the floor to voice your opinion here in this forum. But for now, keep your mouth shut because you're only making your country look worse!
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:42 pm

With or without Chavit Philippines is already shining bright like a diamond at Miss Universe my dear :-* :-*
beauberly

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.

Still better than being eliminated in the Top 15 lol ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) For Philippines to reach Top 10 at Miss Universe is easy! For country like Indonesia it's an achievement ;/))
( I hate to say it, but it has to be said) :)>- :)>-

beauberly

Postby bloomfield » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:44 pm

That’s exactly right !!!! So you better SHUT your . vietcong mouth !!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahha =;))
bloomfield

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby bloomfield » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.

To be honest Nina bitch, Gazini has more chances in Miss Universe than your slutty footahrican chick !!!! Her fake pornish blond hair is her fckin downfall !!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha =;))
bloomfield

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Honestly, I see that nose siphoning every single insect on its path! =;)) =;)) =;))

So, how was your hibernation rather hiding in the ‘clouds’ steroid tattered Manu Nino Bimbo? 8-}

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:18 pm

Even if Gazini is not at par with Catriona, she is still 100x better from beauty to comm skills compared to your 2019 girl, even your 2018 bimbo girl, actually, all Miss Vietnam in Miss Universe history! FACT!

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Even if Gazini is not at par with Catriona, she is still 100x better from beauty to comm skills compared to your 2019 girl, even your 2018 bimbo girl, actually, all Miss Vietnam in Miss Universe history! FACT!

Vietnam will make it. Specially after last year Performance they got the momentum going. The Miss Universe is looking forward to negotiate and expand to more Asian countries. Be told. Both Thailand and Vietnam will be up there.
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby brent520 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Honestly, I see that nose siphoning every single insect on its path! =;)) =;)) =;))

So, how was your hibernation rather hiding in the ‘clouds’ steroid tattered Manu Nino Bimbo? 8-}

This is Nina? Eeew! I can sense the insecurity hiding underneath those Nose
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:38 pm

brent520 wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

This is Nina? Eeew! I can sense the insecurity hiding underneath those Nose

bwahahahahhaa ewwww!!!! =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby globetrotter69 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Really!!! I just died! @-) =;)) :O)
Stoichio wrote:

globetrotter69
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging

Postby bataatheart » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Who was doing the interview? ...what?.....that person didn't know where Olivia Culpo was from either?
bataatheart

Real Life Name/Nick: Nickoy
Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1965
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Doll collecting

Postby bataatheart » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 pm

I guess that's you opinion, but I know you are biased against any Miss Philippines representatives. Just like the Filipinos you are critcizing, you are also behaving the same way....just my observation.
bataatheart

Real Life Name/Nick: Nickoy
Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1965
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Doll collecting

Postby sophocles » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Tatagalugin ko para hindi mabasa nung mga aswang.

Bakit naman kasi hindi alam ni Gazini kung taga saan si Olivia? Hindi naman niya kailangan malaman kung taga saan lahat ng nanalo sa Miss Universe, pero siya na ang nagsabi na pinaka-paborito niya si Olivia. Eh di sana natandaan niya kung taga saan ito. Ilang taon na ba siya nung 2013? Bakit hindi na lang si Cat o Pia ang sinabi niya? I'm sure natandaan sana niya kung taga saan ang dalawa na 'to.

Pakiusap lang sa KF. Ayusin ang prep please. Sana mas malakas ang memory ni Gaz pagdating sa current events. Kailangan sabayan natin ito ng dasal.

beauberly wrote:
And why Indonesians are making a big deal out of it trying to button pushing Gazini? Haha :%)) :%)) Yep Gazini mentioned that Olivia Culpo is her favorite Miss Universe because she finds her face pretty. And when the interviewer asked which country Olivia represented, Gazini mistakenly said

"I think she's from Colombia"

and don’t ask her why she didn't know, that's probably because she is so busy with her fabulous life that she didn’t even notice! :-* :-*

Um tell me, is that an enough reason to put Gazini down only because she didn't know which country Olivia represented? lol. If somebody mentioned Catriona or Pia as their favorite Miss Universe because they find them pretty, but didn't know what country they represent and just mentioned a random country lol seriously I don't see the point to feel upset with that person. The main reason that person liked a particular queen is because of her pretty face, and she doesn't care anymore where the f**k she came from. There are sooo many Miss Universe winners in the history, and the fact that they knew their names and finds them pretty, chose them as their fave Miss Universe winner that's already enough!

Queens are different from pageant fans like us, and Gazini is not a pageant fanatic girl! Queens can notice other queen's existence, but definitely not their job to know EVERY DETAILS of other queens like wasting their time and energy all day to research. Gazinin is too busy to spy other females :%)) Pageant fans are pagant fans for a reason who knows a lot of details of more than 20 queens without any mistakes, and Gazini is not a pageant fans like us, she is just a queen who's too busy being fabulous. What's so hard to understand? Just let it be. You can't force a queen to memorize all details of another queen!

sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 am

mrgary wrote:

Win major crowns first

FYI, we won Miss Earth last year without having to pay a single penny for sponsorship ;/)) Tell Chavit to stop pouring millions of dollars into Miss Universe each year and see if your representatives still get special treatment from MUO or not ;/))

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:34 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
mrgary wrote:

Win major crowns first

FYI, we won Miss Earth last year without having to pay a single penny for sponsorship ;/)) Tell Chavit to stop pouring millions of dollars into Miss Universe each year and see if your representatives still get special treatment from MUO or not ;/))

thats not what we heard. ahahhaa =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby The Duchess » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:33 am

I don't know... I have my doubts with Gazini and with the passing months I keep thinking she should have waited a year to participate, this doesn't help.

I'm sorry, but to me a Miss Universe is a pageant but it's also a job; pageantry is an industry and when you apply for a job on an industry you SHOULD know atleast the basic information of said industry. I would understand if she didn't know queens from more that 30-40 years ago, or if she got some of them confused but Olivia Culpo was crowned almost 7 years ago. That's not that long ago. And let's not pretend nobody would be offended if someone said "Pia Wurtzbach, I think she is from Brasil", please =;)) they wear those sashes for a reasons and we root for our countries and we love the recognition.

Now I don't agree with your assessment that it's okay because Gazini likes her because of her "pretty face" (your words), Olivia Culpo (and any Miss Universe) should be remembered and appreciated for far more than just their physical appearance. Saying this actually doesn't help Gazini's case on this particular issue.

If I wanted to apply for a job in fashion and said "I don't know who Gianni Versace designed for, I think it was Gucci", I can assure that I can have the most beautiful designs but I will not be hired. Because I displayed that I do not know the industry I am trying to enter in, I displayed I wasn't ready.

And YES, Mariah Carey should absolutely know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande; she is part of their industry and those two are very much present in that industry... For God's Sake Demi and Ariana have pipes that could make Mariah's sweat a bit. And as much as I find Bieber abysmal... who on the western hemisphere and europe doesn't know Justin freaking Bieber =;)) =;))

Philippines, I suggest you get this girl in some HEAVY training in terms of communication skills... both in content AND delivery; and please help this girl if she doesn't know much about pageantry. It is a disservice to her to allow her to do interview that will get her in controversy.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby LatinoMenForMissPageants » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:19 am

The Duchess wrote:I don't know... I have my doubts with Gazini and with the passing months I keep thinking she should have waited a year to participate, this doesn't help.

I'm sorry, but to me a Miss Universe is a pageant but it's also a job; pageantry is an industry and when you apply for a job on an industry you SHOULD know atleast the basic information of said industry. I would understand if she didn't know queens from more that 30-40 years ago, or if she got some of them confused but Olivia Culpo was crowned almost 7 years ago. That's not that long ago. And let's not pretend nobody would be offended if someone said "Pia Wurtzbach, I think she is from Brasil", please =;)) they wear those sashes for a reasons and we root for our countries and we love the recognition.

Now I don't agree with your assessment that it's okay because Gazini likes her because of her "pretty face" (your words), Olivia Culpo (and any Miss Universe) should be remembered and appreciated for far more than just their physical appearance. Saying this actually doesn't help Gazini's case on this particular issue.

If I wanted to apply for a job in fashion and said "I don't know who Gianni Versace designed for, I think it was Gucci", I can assure that I can have the most beautiful designs but I will not be hired. Because I displayed that I do not know the industry I am trying to enter in, I displayed I wasn't ready.

And YES, Mariah Carey should absolutely know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande; she is part of their industry and those two are very much present in that industry... For God's Sake Demi and Ariana have pipes that could make Mariah's sweat a bit. And as much as I find Bieber abysmal... who on the western hemisphere and europe doesn't know Justin freaking Bieber =;)) =;))

Philippines, I suggest you get this girl in some HEAVY training in terms of communication skills... both in content AND delivery; and please help this girl if she doesn't know much about pageantry. It is a disservice to her to allow her to do interview that will get her in controversy.

The Philippines is sending the better girls to Miss International and the other pageants because the Philippines is not expecting a B2B at Miss Universe; just someone who’ll perform well enough to keep the streak. Pointless sending an articulate and smart candidate to Miss Universe this year.

Her team is not even training her. I read she’s just doing photo shoots everyday, and it shows.
LatinoMenForMissPageants

Real Life Name/Nick: Gab Isler
Date of Birth: 15 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Tranny queen
Hobbies/Interests: Winning beauty pageants

Next

Return to Miss Universe