KLARA VAVRUSKOVA IS MISS UNIVERSE CZECH REPUBLIC 2020

  • 4

KLARA VAVRUSKOVA IS MISS UNIVERSE CZECH REPUBLIC 2020

Postby Handsama » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:30 pm

Image

MISS EARTH WATER 2019 - Klara Vavruskova

Klára Vavrušková is our new Miss Earth Czech Republic. She was also the major winner of the night earning the title of Czecho-Slovak Miss 2019 (chosen by jury and public).

Gratulujeme! :-*

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Last edited by Handsama on Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 15689
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Woot woot. serene beauty!
Image
User avatar
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 21078
Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

  • 2

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Handsama » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 pm

No make up challenge? Check!

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 15689
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby melania » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:02 pm

LATELY, EUROPE ARE CROWNING PAGE 3 TYPE OF BEAUTIES...NOW, THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY CONTESTANT FROM EUROPE SAME WITH SLOVAK REP. !!!! MY NEW FAVOURITES
melania
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 194
Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money
Message: let me introduce myself....i'm MELANIA

  • 3

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:19 pm

CZECH REPUBLIC WILL PLACE IN THE TOP 18 FOR SURE
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 5965
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 2

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Roman Reigns » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:28 am

Is she the ultimate winner defeating Miss Universe Slovak Republic and Miss Universe Czech Republic?
User avatar
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 am
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 2069
Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Handsama » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 am

Roman Reigns wrote:Is she the ultimate winner defeating Miss Universe Slovak Republic and Miss Universe Czech Republic?

Yup! She was the overall winner after the jury and public votes were cast.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 15689
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Roman Reigns » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:35 am

Handsama wrote:
Roman Reigns wrote:Is she the ultimate winner defeating Miss Universe Slovak Republic and Miss Universe Czech Republic?

Yup! She was the overall winner after the jury and public votes were cast.

Wow, they will send the best girl for Miss Earth!
User avatar
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 am
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 2069
Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 am

Top18 for sure for Czech Republic. Hope she prepares hard.
User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby elio » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:57 am

SHE WAS MY FAVORITE,I WANTED HER FOR UNIVERSE.
elio
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: BEIRUT,LEBANON
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 1549
Real Life Name/Nick: elie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: football,tennis
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby fermnedoza » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:11 am

Hope they prepare her well for the interviews. Send her to an English proficiency tutorial that will made her become more conversant in basic English. Beauties like hers Must not be wasted by having to rely on interpreters during q and a. I don't see a repeat of 2012.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am
Location: Bohol
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3846
Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Gender: Male
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby brent520 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am

Oh my God! She is soooo gorgeous!

And yes they are sending their best girl to Miss Earth

I have a question, no shade intended, what happened to Ceska Miss rep for Supra?
User avatar
brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Maynila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4532
Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)
Message: Hi to all.. Just here to enjoy beautiful women

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Espoir » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:17 am

> [size=150]Oh my God! She is soooo gorgeous!
>
> And yes they are sending their best girl to Miss Earth
>
> I have a question, no shade intended, what happened to Ceska Miss rep for Supra?[/size]

Miss Supranational licence is newly owned by a concurent competition Miss Czech Republic. They already named their Miss Supranational representative for this year - Hana Vágnerová.
Espoir
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 pm
Country: Czech Republic (cz)
Reputation: 3
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Full time mum at the moment :-)
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Yoga, writing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby bakekang » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 pm

I think it's too early to tell, but Czech Republic has a very high chance that they will get their second Miss Earth crown.

Though, I'm still hoping for a country that never won Miss Earth wins this year. USA, Colombia and the recently crowned Slovakia do have a good chance.
bakekang
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 857
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 2

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Stoichio » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:16 pm

She is the most beatiful among the winners!
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 22861
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 2

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby formlessdiva » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:34 pm

The Face of the Pageant!

Bulaklakin ang beauty ni girl!
Image
User avatar
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 am
Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2572
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 3

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Pavlina » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:28 am

Firstly she wasn't one of my favourites.But she was one of the best during the competition.And her big advantage- she studies biology and chemistry.So she definitely know something about ecology.
Image
Pavlina
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Country: Czech Republic (cz)
Reputation: 171
Real Life Name/Nick: Pavlina
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1982
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: physical therapist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, theatre
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Handsama » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Lordy! :hx

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 15689
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby Handsama » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Image

Image
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 15689
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby melania » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:52 pm

Handsama wrote:Lordy! :hx

SHE WILL BE A BIG HIT IN MANILA AND BICOL...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE COMPETITION, FRESHNESS OVERLOAD
melania
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 194
Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money
Message: let me introduce myself....i'm MELANIA

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby melania » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:54 pm

Handsama wrote:Lordy! :hx

PLEASE WEAR THE SAME GOWN AND MAINTAIN THE STYLING ....WINNING LOOK
melania
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 194
Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money
Message: let me introduce myself....i'm MELANIA

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:48 pm

Becoming a Czech Miss was a child's dream for me. Every time I watched her on TV, I thought I wanted to be there once. And it did. I stood there on the stage in front of all Karlín and a television camera broadcasting live broadcasts to the television. Before the finals, I thought that if I didn't win I would pack my bags the next day and go home feeling that it was a great life experience for me and something I would never forget and would love to remember. When @karolinamalisova declared me the Czech Miss Earth, my heart pounded, I almost didn't know what to do, even though we rehearsed everything several times. When I was holding the beautiful bouquet in my hand, she was wearing a sash, so I really didn't think there was anything else to come.

And it came ..
When I was declared a Czech-Slovak winner, I was not expecting that. I think those of you who watched live on TV probably saw my expression yourself. At that moment I was surprised, but at the same time very happy that it worked! Then I learned that I was second in the overall standings, which brought me overall first place!
I do not know how to thank you, it is also thanks to me that my dream came true and I could take the title of Czech Miss Earth and modern Czech-Slovak Miss
Thank you! # ceskamiss # ceskamiss2019 # missuniverseslovakia # missczechoslovakia # missearth # missearth2019

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:49 pm

Golf tournament for Drop of Hope
Thank you for your invitation!
I owe this beautiful dress to @poner_official
# ceskamiss # ceskamiss2019 #

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:50 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 pm

The winners were officially taking over their cars today, which they will receive from @hyundaicz for a year.

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:54 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Thank you all very much for your votes, because without you I wouldn't stand there like Czechoslovak Miss. I really appreciate it and I will try my best with my two titles! Of course, my thanks also to the jury and to all the people who participated in this great competition, also to my family, my loved ones and all eleven beautiful girls with whom I had the pleasure to spend a small part of my life. Thank you ..

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:59 pm

Winners of the Czech Miss 2019 and Miss Universe Slovakia 2019 today received checks at Franck Provost for hairdressing services throughout the year

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

Postby manoypoe » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:03 am

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34434
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AazRaicelo, Google [Bot]

contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'