| THE DUCHESS| MISS VENEZUELA FINAL PREDICTION

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

| THE DUCHESS| MISS VENEZUELA FINAL PREDICTION

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:45 am

| THE DUCHESS FINAL PREDICTION |
MISS VENEZUELA 2019

My beauties! Getting rid of a governor is SO time consuming (and the fight ain't even close to done) that I completely forgot that one of my favorite pageants is happening this week. For those of you who don’t know, Venezuela is one of the countries I truly truly have a special respect for when it comes to pageantry. Well honestly, I love a lot of Venezuela. The accent, the people, their spirit is something to admire and the reason why they are always on my thoughts. It’s also honestly one of the few pageants that I am right about almost every year and honestly its because I think the Miss Venezuela formula that Osmel was after was very noticeable. Thanks to that, and I apparently I have similar taste to Venezuelans, I have always been pretty decent in those predictions. But as we know this is the first year without Osmel Souza so honestly, I don’t know how will Venezuela do in the Miss Universe pageant. Personally, I am not a fan of the new organization just yet, there’s certain choices they have made I am not a fan of BUT I am still going to follow this organization. I don’t want to jump the gun until I see how this year unfolds in the way they treat their representatives and what results they will bring. I am not super in love with this batch, I feel that there’s not like a heavy stunner just yet but I see potential. SO, I don’t know how my taste will compare with the new organization so I guess this is my attempt to see if I can keep my streak of good results in Miss Venezuela.
So since this is the new organization, I have no confirmed format so instead of the usual 10 girls I will add 2 more just in case there a Top 12. In the case there’s a Top 10, just disregard the last two positions. I am going to talk about the first 8 positions like last time, with the remaining 4 positions and the alternates being mentioned. Girls that I think could get crowns regardless of my list are: Distrito Capital, Zulia, Miranda, Merida and Anzoategui.

Thank You, and Good Luck.

MISS VENEZUELA UNIVERSO: ZULIA (MELISSA ESTER JIMENEZ GUEVARA)
20 YRS OLD | 5’8 ½” | MARACAIBO, ZULIA

If you ask Duchess to choose a girl… honestly, I would choose Zulia to be your representative for the Miss Universe as your third Zuliana representing you. I think she has the most potential, the most harmonious face AND the most versatile in looks which is all great in the international pageant. She has a STUNNING smile as well as a beautiful body… and a catwalk with such a TUMBAO that I personally love. I think she is your best option with a respectable height (for me) and she looks taller actually, she is proportionate which makes her look longer. I personally find that this one the one girl who I couldn’t find something in her face or body that I would change. And that is important to me. Like in Puerto Rico, we are honestly short of time consider before when we would have our girls crowned A LONG time before the pageant. So, it needs to be a girl that as ready as possible physically and performance wise and to me that is Melissa, specially with how competitive this year could be. Watching her interview she has a lot of potential for IMG, her interview was pretty good and she looks great in motion. To be fair, there’s no more to say because to me she checks all the boxes: Face, Body, Catwalk, Candids, Comm.Skills and a decent backstory. That’s all, folks haha.

MISS VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL: MIRANDA (MARTHA RASHELL DELGADO DINNOCENZZO)
19 YEARS OLD | 5’9 ½” | CHARALLAVE, MIRANDA

Miranda, one of the Powerhouses of Venezuela is here to kick some butt this year once again which is no surprise. They have 43/65 placements in Miss Venezuela while winning the top plum about 7 times, as well as winning 4 of the other tittles. It is important to note that out of those 43 placements, 28 have been in the Top 5/6 so Miranda is NO JOKE. I would say it’s the Venezuela of Venezuela, so it is no surprise to me that they have such a good candidate. She is a beautiful girl honestly, and to me she looks so much better on TV because sometimes I don’t love her face in certain angles. BUT in motion if she looks like she did on the final interview on the final night, she could give a heavy headache to everyone favorite. She can express herself very well and with fluidity even at her young age, I like that 19 year-old spunk that she has. Where she says a Miss should be diplomatic YET real is very important and can really resonate in Miss Universe too, I also think she could do very well in Miss International. She is beautiful and well spoken, something very important in that pageant too. I think she could be very refreshing in the Miss International pageant for she is a very well-rounded candidate, to me one of the few that is honestly a full full package. She seems to have a very good body too which never hurts and to me she simply… she should have a crown.

REINA VENEZOLANA DEL CAFÉ: ANZOATEGUI (MARIA FERNANDA FRANCESCHI NIEVES)
25 YEARS OLD | 5’9 ½” | BARCELONA, ANZOATEGUI

Now I am one of the few that actually sees Anzoategui’s face as imperfect (atleast in the groups I’ve been to) so I’ll probably get this one wrong. She is beautiful but to me depending on the picture, her teeth sometimes photograph kinda odd… as if her smile is fake. But I have also seen normal non-pageant pics of her that also makes me think it could be just the way she smiles for pageant. The good thing is that this girl can wear the lightest makeup and still look BEAUTIFUL and fresh, so in any pageant I think she will have great results with that. This is one of the girls that makes me pissed off that they have lost crowns given Osmel’s exit, because Reinado del Café is not exactly the pageant I would sent her. But unfortunally what other crown is left? Osmel took Supra (now Miss Earth VNZL has it) and Grand as well as Hispanoamericana so its like… Guess you get this one. But anyhow, she also has a great body although I wish she would have gotten her breast Implants either before OR that she would have gotten a teardrop medium profile implant. They just look really puffy, like they’re brand new, which personally I do not like because I like natural looking breast… a la Mariana Vicente. She had the perfect boob-job that made her look better yet it looks natural and proportionate. She had one of my favorite interviews and to me she had the styling that Distrito Capital could have benefited a LOT from. She looked fresh and beautiful and spoke with a lot of fluidity, so kudos to her and I wouldn’t mind her snatching either of the two bigger crowns.

1ST RUNNER-UP: MERIDA (ALESSANDRA MARIA CHIARA SANCHEZ CARDOLA)
19 YEARS OLD | 5’10” | CARACAS, DISTRITO CAPITAL

I honestly really really LIKE Merida and I think she would be a great addition to that Top 5, and also a great Miss to have in reserve in case any of our winners cannot fulfill her duties. She is a BEAUTIFUL girl with some stunning green eyes, to me one of the best faces of the competition. She also possesses a beautiful body that is proportionate and fit, so I am hoping she is placed high tomorrow. She also had one of my favorite interviews, and wow she is something else in mention, its my favorite part about her. How she looks so fresh, beautiful and the right amount of produced both in motion and candids. This is another girl who I wouldn’t mind seeing with a crown, she is a pretty complete package and I think the judges were receptive of her honestly. So I am very interested in seeing her perform on that stage, specially in evening gown with hopefully a STUNNING dress. Something that really brings out those eyes and that beautiful skin color, probably something golden.

2ND RUNNER-UP: DISTRITO CAPITAL (ORIANA GABRIELA PABLOS DIAZ)
22 YEARS OLD | 5’8 ½” | CARACAS, DISTRITO CAPITAL

I am actually one of the few who hasn’t jumped into the Distrito Capital’s bandwagon like everyone did after the interview, to me her styling is her only enemy. I want to fire whoever told this woman such an over processed look would make her look beautiful in the 21st Century. She is pretty cute, actually very pretty so I don’t understand all of this excess in makeup and hairstyling… it annoys me so much. She doesn’t need it. Her body is very fit and proportionate too, and her catwalk is very good as it is usual in Venezuelans so I am sure she will go to that Top 5. Given the right styling, of course. Now in this Top 5 she could be very very dangerous to the rest of my Top 5 I will admit given how good she is in interviews. She actually gave the best interview of the group a couple days ago. Her interviews is precisely why so many people have her as a winner in their prediction, but I am not quite ready to be her fan yet. Sure she speaks well and I know that many countries are crowning solely on interview skills and/or backstory, but I need to see her on that stage to see her full potential on Miss Universe. Could she win? Probably. Do I mind it? We shall see on that final night. For now, my big big note is: EDIT, EDIT, EDIT.

6TH DELTA AMACURO (LULYANNA THALIA OLVINO TORRES)
20 YEARS OLD | 5’10” | VALENCIA, CARABOBO

Now THIS was my favorite interview of the night and honestly thanks to this she became one of my favorite girls of this back. She looks so much better in motion and in candids than she does in professional pictures which is always surprising to me. She looked so fresh AND refreshing on that stage and to me the judges were VERY receptive to her personality. She may not be the most stunning but to me she has so much personality and intelligence that shows through. She has an okay body, a little flat, but still looks in proportion to her 5’10” stature; and that is more important to me that how big or small are her curves. I think her best styling are those high ponytails she sports sometimes like in her interview session; those can look amazing with the right dress. Probably something high necked. So this is one of those girls that I wanna see succeed but she is just a little far from the top 5, but just a little. I wouldn’t be surprised if she jumps into it.

7TH GUARICO (MARIA BETANIA BRACHO MONTENEGRO)
24 YEARS OLD | 5’11” | VALLE DE LA PASCUA, GUARICO

Now, I like Guarico a lot specially in her interview. She is very pretty specially with the right styling (there’s one picture where she looks kinda like Beverly Rodriguez de Leon) so I am hoping that they will give her a good one on the final night. She has an good body, nothing out of the ordinary, but she is better than many state delegates in other pageants. And her interview skills are pretty good, she spoke with fluidity in the judge’s interview and even though it wasn’t as stellar as the other it was still good. Personally, I like her a lot although I think women like Tachira or Vargas will take her spot, I have a feeling. I do notice that for some reason sometimes she does get a bit lost against the other girls so I hope that doesn’t happen on final night.

8th: FALCON (MARIA JOSE BRACHO BARRIOS)
23 YEARS OLD | 5’10 ½” | MARACAIBO, ZULIA

I think Falcon’s face is sometimes a touch too but somehow that doesn’t bother me as much as in should be with this specific girl. I’m not sure what exactly has me so intrigued about her, all I know is I really like her face specially her smile. She looked really fresh in the interview and was very fluid in her answers, she looks very good in motion too. She has a nice body from what I can tell and to me the best think they did for her was to lighten her hair a bit. It brought a lot of light to her face and her styling lately has made her look very fresh. So I am hoping she has a good dress and a good makeup so she can keep this momentum during the final night. So I am rooting for this girl, we shall see what happens with her tomorrow. A girl that could replace her in the Top 10/12 could be Monagas given that she has acquired quite a momentum thanks to all the bullying she has gotten. But I’m hopeful Falcon can still get chosen.

9th: AMAZONAS (PAOLA ALEJANDRA SALAS ORTEGA)
26 YEARS OLD | 5’11 ½” | PUERTO LA CRUZ, ANZOATEGUI

10th: BARINAS (LILIANA KARINA GONCALVES MATOS)
23 YEARS OLD | 5’10 ½” | CARACAS, DISTRITO CAPITAL

11TH: CARABOBO (VANESSA CAROLINA PINTO DIAZ)
24 YEARS OLD | 5’10” | VALENCIA, CARABOBO

12TH: LARA (VERONICA CAROLINA UGARTE RIERA)
22 YEARS OLD | 5’11” | BARQUISIMETO, LARA

BUBBLING UP: MONAGAS, VARGAS, YARACUY

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: | THE DUCHESS| MISS VENEZUELA FINAL PREDICTION

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:17 am

I just have this strange feeling that Distrito Capital will be Miss International Venezuela! 8->

My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 am

XAMURAI wrote:I just have this strange feeling that Distrito Capital will be Miss International Venezuela! 8->

What would you say is the PERFECT Miss International contestant? Like, if you were to tell a girl what the organization is looking for... what would that be?
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:40 am

The Duchess wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:I just have this strange feeling that Distrito Capital will be Miss International Venezuela! 8->

What would you say is the PERFECT Miss International contestant? Like, if you were to tell a girl what the organization is looking for... what would that be?

Someone nice!
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby bcdf1930 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:14 pm

I HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING MISS VENEZUELA, BUT IF THOSE ARE THE STRONGEST GIRLS THIS YEAR, THEN I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! MOST OF THEM DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE FACE...ONLY MIRANDA AND FALCON LOOK A LITTLE DECENT FOR Miss Universe :-O :-O :-O
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:I HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING MISS VENEZUELA, BUT IF THOSE ARE THE STRONGEST GIRLS THIS YEAR, THEN I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! MOST OF THEM DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE FACE...ONLY MIRANDA AND FALCON LOOK A LITTLE DECENT FOR Miss Universe :-O :-O :-O

LMAO Let me remember you what your country send for Miss Universe 2016 =;))

@ Pretty good top 6, The Duchess!
Clayton
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Zéphyr
Date of Birth: 02 Dec 2000
Profession: Law
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Being a D.I.V.A!

Postby PokpokLicious Thai » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:05 pm

I’d have picked the same top three. Don’t like who they eventually picked for Miss Universe.
PokpokLicious Thai
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pokie
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1993
Profession: Oldest profession in the world
Hobbies/Interests: Parading down the street

Postby Brent_Fargall » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 pm

I prefer Venezuela’s rep for Miss International.
Brent_Fargall
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Brent
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1988
Profession: Business owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby FutaKaNina » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:14 am

XAMURAI wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Someone nice!

That would eliminate the majority of these bitches. :%))
FutaKaNina

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby bcdf1930 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:22 pm

Clayton wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:I HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING MISS VENEZUELA, BUT IF THOSE ARE THE STRONGEST GIRLS THIS YEAR, THEN I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! MOST OF THEM DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE FACE...ONLY MIRANDA AND FALCON LOOK A LITTLE DECENT FOR Miss Universe :-O :-O :-O

LMAO Let me remember you what your country send for Miss Universe 2016 =;))

@ Pretty good top 6, The Duchess!

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT MY COUNTRY OR YOUR COUNTRY IN THIS THREAD...THIS IS ABOUT MISS VENEZUELA! PERIOD! :)>-
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Profession: IT professional
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Bad Curtains Galore » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:22 pm

Didn’t realize Miss Venezuela has turned into a pageant for transgenders...
Bad Curtains Galore
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Zuly
Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1993
Profession: Grad student
Hobbies/Interests: Stealing curtains

Return to GENERAL