PG'19 | 10th LEADERBOARD | GAMES 91 to 100

All Prediction Games starting January 2013 are located here.

PG'19 | 10th LEADERBOARD | GAMES 91 to 100

Postby PG Master » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:51 pm

Active Games, Game Results and Leaderboard: Click HERE!
Welcome to the MISSOSOLOGY PREDICTION GAMES 2019 10th LEADERBOARD, after 10 grueling games it's time to see where the players stands.
We have reached the 100 games mark! As a PG Master that's a milestone.

Now back to the leaderboard. Elite bakekang is back at the top ousting newyork, now in second place, who held the position for four straight time. While isotopes, toshirochu, and touchedbyanangel retain their third, fourth, and fifth places.

The rest of top ten are andydmoray, DUBROVNIK, Danieruw, novemberRain, and wiwe (happy).

For medal tally, bakekang is leading with 32 medals. In second place is isotopes with 30 medals. Tied in third place are newyork and touchedbyanangel with 24 medals.

YOU CAN CHECK THE SPREADSHEET OF PG 2019 TO THIS LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... A9kFfTZbU/
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES WITH YOUR SCORES.

PG Master
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estes
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Re: PG'19 | 10th LEADERBOARD | GAMES 91 to 100

Postby kurtij » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:11 am

TWO STEPS UP
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Aji Nomoto » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 am

Plus one Gold and one Silver medal and into
>=p TOP 20 >=p
Aji Nomoto
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 16 Jun 2014
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Admin Supervisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis, Table Tennis, Internet Surfing, Scrabble

Postby novemberRain » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:47 pm

I'm back to Top 10 again... Its more happier when you dont copycat others ;/))

Thank you PG Master :7
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby touchedbyanangel » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:04 pm

novemberRain wrote:

I know right? What's the point playing PG if they only copied other players' entries L-)
touchedbyanangel
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: gussy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: bounty hunter
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pet, reality show, shopping, movies, traveling etc

Postby Aji Nomoto » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:47 am

My entry was once copied too. How do I know? That game is up to Top 10 (?) and I knew he/she copied my entry because the arrangement is exactly the same as mine... and worst is his/her entry is just next to mine.

If I don't have time to check each candidates personal profile, I better guess base on entry pictures (like what happened to Ms. Grand Thailand and my zero scores) than to copy others entry.

Pwe!!! :)>-
Last edited by Aji Nomoto on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aji Nomoto

Postby bakekang » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:02 am

touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

I know right? What's the point playing PG if they only copied other players' entries L-)

Totally agree, that is why I prefer posting my predictions at the last minute. Unless, I know if I'll get busy at work, then I have to submit my entry earlier than the due date.
bakekang
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design

Postby Aji Nomoto » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:22 am

bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Totally agree, that is why I prefer posting my predictions at the last minute. Unless, I know if I'll get busy at work, then I have to submit my entry earlier than the due date.

And that's analyzing Players entry than reviewing Candidates profile.
Aji Nomoto

Postby bakekang » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Lol, a little bit guilty, but I don't care about the other entries AT ALL. Honestly speaking (and this is what I do to be/stay on top), I go and visit on facebook and instagram pages of pageant enthusiasts and see their predictions. From their different lists, I look for the common denominator or which contestant seems to appear in almost of their predictions, and just focus on them. That way, I can narrow the list of candidates amd from that make my final predictions.

I'll give you an example, Miss Haiti. Almost all IG predictions list Gabriela as their Miss Universe winner, while Winy, Eden, Lory-anne and Pascale seems to be the favorites also. After visiting each contestant profile in IG, I've known that Gabriela was Miss Supranational Canada 2014, and one of the semi-finalists. I've also known that she is quite popular cause she was in the Top 3 most followed contestant in Miss Haiti. At the time of Raquel (2016) and Samantha (2018), they also already participated in international/national pageants before competing in Miss Haiti, and they were one of the most followed contestants. Gabriela is a model, she is gorgeous. From those reasons, I put Gabriela as my Miss Universe Haiti.

Winy, on the other hand, I think is the best speaker as I've seen and heard on Miss Haiti official IG. She is a spontaneous speaker, and I love her voice. She is also in the Top 3 most followed contestant this year. From those reasons, I placed her as my Miss International Haiti. And her beauty (together with Lory-anne) were Miss International caliber.

Lastly, for the runner-up, I had a hard time choosing between Eden and Lory-anne. At the end, I picked Eden over Lory-anne because she is one of the tallest this year, she is a model with a stunning beauty and she is the most followed contestant this year.

That's it. I hope by sharing this here, I inspire others to do their research very well, and not just copy anyone's entry because for me, it is very FRUSTATING. It feels I am cheated, for I've done my homework and someone just copies it.
bakekang

Postby bakekang » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm

BTW, thank you PG Master for a very smooth season this year.

And I am back on the top!
>=p >=p >=p
bakekang

Postby Aji Nomoto » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:02 pm

bakekang wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Lol, a little bit guilty, but I don't care about the other entries AT ALL. Honestly speaking (and this is what I do to be/stay on top), I go and visit on facebook and instagram pages of pageant enthusiasts and see their predictions. From their different lists, I look for the common denominator or which contestant seems to appear in almost of their predictions, and just focus on them. That way, I can narrow the list of candidates amd from that make my final predictions.

I'll give you an example, Miss Haiti. Almost all IG predictions list Gabriela as their Miss Universe winner, while Winy, Eden, Lory-anne and Pascale seems to be the favorites also. After visiting each contestant profile in IG, I've known that Gabriela was Miss Supranational Canada 2014, and one of the semi-finalists. I've also known that she is quite popular cause she was in the Top 3 most followed contestant in Miss Haiti. At the time of Raquel (2016) and Samantha (2018), they also already participated in international/national pageants before competing in Miss Haiti, and they were one of the most followed contestants. Gabriela is a model, she is gorgeous. From those reasons, I put Gabriela as my Miss Universe Haiti.

Winy, on the other hand, I think is the best speaker as I've seen and heard on Miss Haiti official IG. She is a spontaneous speaker, and I love her voice. She is also in the Top 3 most followed contestant this year. From those reasons, I placed her as my Miss International Haiti. And her beauty (together with Lory-anne) were Miss International caliber.

Lastly, for the runner-up, I had a hard time choosing between Eden and Lory-anne. At the end, I picked Eden over Lory-anne because she is one of the tallest this year, she is a model with a stunning beauty and she is the most followed contestant this year.

That's it. I hope by sharing this here, I inspire others to do their research very well, and not just copy anyone's entry because for me, it is very FRUSTATING. It feels I am cheated, for I've done my homework and someone just copies it.

Correct!!!

For Miss Costa Rica, nobody choose PAOLA CHACÓN for the title, but when I checked her IG, I learned that she previously won the following:-

Miss Costa Rica Intercontinental 2014
Miss Turismo intercontinental 2015
Top Model of the World 2015 - Top 15
Miss Hispanoamérica 2016
Miss Supranational Costa Rica 2016
Miss International CR 2017

So I thought, why not add Miss Universe Costa Rica then I rumbled my entry from Brenda, Monica, Paola to Paola, Brenda, and Catalina (she's the favorite) sadly Monica still placed.

In Case of Miss Ecuador - I choose Annelie because she's first timer and a Lawyer (how many lawyers now?) but sadly she only placed in top 10.

And put the favorite Sonia Luna for Miss International Ecuador but changed my mind when I read the article "Miss International has already evolved" in Misso and watched one of her interview where she didn't understand the question, stumbled and coughed.

So I thought she's better for Miss Gwand Ecuador (last year 2nd Runner Up compete for Miss Gwand International), and Wallah she won 2nd Runner Up!!!

The point is, we spend time to put our bets in correct places, then just copy-paste by others.
Aji Nomoto

Postby Clorentine » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:23 am

Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Correct!!!

For Miss Costa Rica, nobody choose PAOLA CHACÓN for the title, but when I checked her IG, I learned that she previously won the following:-

Miss Hispanoamérica 2016

So I thought, why not add Miss Universe Costa Rica then I rumbled my entry from Brenda, Monica, Paola to Paola, Brenda, and Catalina (she's the favorite) sadly Monica still placed.

In Case of Miss Ecuador - I choose Annelie because she's first timer and a Lawyer (how many lawyers now?) but sadly she only placed in top 10.

And put the favorite Sonia Luna for Miss International Ecuador but changed my mind when I read the article "Miss International has already evolved" in Misso and watched one of her interview where she didn't understand the question, stumbled and coughed.

So I thought she's better for Miss Gwand Ecuador (last year 2nd Runner Up compete for Miss Gwand International), and Wallah she won 2nd Runner Up!!!

The point is, we spend time to put our bets in correct places, then just copy-paste by others.

Ehh Paola Chacón has never won any of those pageants, she was designated
Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Aji Nomoto » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:59 am

Clorentine wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Correct!!!

Miss Hispanoamérica 2016

Aha... now she have, and the most prestigious one.
Aji Nomoto

Postby touchedbyanangel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 am

Aji Nomoto wrote:My entry was once copied too. How do I know? That game is up to Top 10 (?) and I knew he/she copied my entry because the arrangement is exactly the same as mine... and worst is his/her entry is just next to mine.

If I don't have time to check each candidates personal profile, I better guess base on entry pictures (like what happened to Ms. Grand Thailand and my zero scores) than to copy others entry.

The same cheater/s with the same modus operandi lol. I hope he or she reads our comments here and stop cheating and start doing his/her own home works.
touchedbyanangel

Postby Clorentine » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 am

Aji Nomoto wrote:
Clorentine wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Correct!!!

Miss Hispanoamérica 2016

Under very dark circumstances
Clorentine

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Aji Nomoto » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:38 am

Clorentine wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
Clorentine wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:
bakekang wrote:
touchedbyanangel wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

Correct!!!

Miss Hispanoamérica 2016

Under very dark circumstances

YUP!!!

At least she gave me a Gold ha ha
:-D
Aji Nomoto

Postby exsembhoy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:15 am

6 Places UP from 48th to 42nd!!! YAHOO!!!

<:-P <:-P <:-P >=p >=p >=p :=p :=p :=p
Maureen Christa Wroblewitz is my Miss Universe Philippines 2021
exsembhoy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: edizon 'son'
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1965
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales and marketing
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, movies, music, entertainment, books
Message: 'You can't go wrong when you are NICE. So BE NICE!'

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:36 am

He's / She's doing it again. :-O :-O :-O

Dear PG Master, please check entries for Ms. Venezuela :|

touchedbyanangel wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:My entry was once copied too. How do I know? That game is up to Top 10 (?) and I knew he/she copied my entry because the arrangement is exactly the same as mine... and worst is his/her entry is just next to mine.

The same cheater/s with the same modus operandi lol. I hope he or she reads our comments here and stop cheating and start doing his/her own home works.
Aji Nomoto

Postby toshirochu » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:59 am

If you dont want someone copy your entry then You can send your entry by email to PG master. My job is too busy. I like love playing prediction game so I dont care if someone copy entry.
toshirochu

Real Life Name/Nick: toshiro
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2017
Profession: manager

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:14 am

Hi Toshirochu :=p ,

"send your entry by email to PG master" - This will just add burden to already loaded work of PG Master. #:-S
"My job is too busy" - busy as one of the PG Master? or Admin here? or busy with your personal work - we are too? :|
"I like love playing prediction game" - we all love :hx playing this game that's why we gave time and effort for our entries [-O< .

Hi Mr. / Ms. Copycat :-j ,

"so I dont care if someone copy entry" - it's your chance to lift your rank by copying Toshirochu :%)) , he is in Top 5 you know :7 .

How about Deduction Points for obvious copied entries should be add in PG Rules next Season.

:)>- All >:D< All

toshirochu wrote:If you dont want someone copy your entry then You can send your entry by email to PG master. My job is too busy. I like love playing prediction game so I dont care if someone copy entry.
Aji Nomoto

Postby newyork » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:46 am

What’s the commotion over here? And who the hell is cheating or copying someone else’s entry? Namedrop the culprit/s but make sure that you are correctly accusing that person, otherwise your claims are just imaginations, paranoia, and invalid accusations. To aji nomoto: i would advise for you to name that person here and voice out your grievance against that person. Then have that person speak up for themselves. But you have to provide a concrete evidence for your accusations. To touchedbyangel: i can see that currently you’re at the 5th place and last season of the PGs you were ranked 5th place as well. You are a good player however i personally do not understand where your rants are coming from. You felt cheated in the games, by who? Psychologically-wise, a person who felt cheated will only rant to someone who they think took something away from them and if that applies here in the PGs, it’s synonymous to saying someone cheated on you because that person ranked higher than yourself. So since you are 5th placer at this point of the game, you most probably be ranting against the players who ranked higher than you. And who are these players? that includes myself, bakekang, isotopes, and toshirochu. So if you think anyone of us cheated on you because we ranked higher than you, then better provide a strong and concrete evidence of how the cheating was made. Provide the specific games where you got cheated on. I understand that this platform is an avenue for everyone to voice out their feelings and grievances but you better provide a strong and convincing evidence to your accusation. And to bakekang, i’m quite surprised that you mentioned that you felt you also got cheated on. Again, a person doesn’t rant cheating to someone who probably scored lower than yourself but rather to someone who you thought ranked higher than you because that person cheated on you. And who among the players here ranked higher than you? From 5th to 9th Leaderboards, I was the only person who defeated you. Those are 5 consecutive leaderboards, our scores are very close in fact. Now, you are here ranting of cheating because you were ranked 2nd in these 5 leaderboards?? And you think I cheated on you and now you are here accusing me of getting the top spot from you in those 5 leaderboards?? Is that what you meant by you getting cheated on in these games? if yes, here are my words for you- you are stupid and foolish! DO NOT even try to put me down because you DO NOT know who and what kind of person I am. I am a fighter and I fight what I believe, what my principles are, and what I stand for! I don’t brag but I worked my ass off to achieve the top spot in those leaderboards and honestly it was unexpected! In addition, just FYI, I have a consistent excellent track record in the prediction games and that is something which I can be proud of (not bragging though) because I worked my ass off in achieving the awards I got here so far and I am very proud to say that I got these awards because I played the games hard and never resorted to cheating or simply dependence to someone’s entry. Honestly, I felt surprised by how you come up with your predictions. You mentioned that you look at and base it on predictions by known pageant enthusiasts. That makes us both so different as I do not base my predictions on what is being posted by any pageant sites, but rather base my predictions on how I see the quality and potentials of a certain contestant.This could either mean a success or failure in how I do my predictions. I don’t judge your manner if that’s how you do things as we all have our own unique ways in doing our predictions. Again, please do not try to mislead people here that you got cheated on especially by the player who defeated you in 5 consecutive leaderboards. But if you insist, come up with which games you think I cheated you and provide concrete evidence for your accusation. Besides, it’s funny that you are ranting here but clearly most of the games you were submitting at the very last minute, so how do you think I cheated on you? Isn’t it the opposite way that I should be suspecting you of cheating on me because most of the time I am submitting my entry before the cutoff time which logically you will most likely have the time to peep on my entry and maybe base your entry from mine. who knows? but I honestly do not think that way since all along the PGs have been an open book for everyone and I totally understand if there might be similarities for anyone’s submitted entries especially for low level games and for games where there is not much to choose from in their roster of candidates. But to accuse someone of cheating because I defeated you bakekang in the ranking is totally unacceptable and I will NEVER tolerate such accusation! Be careful with your accusations and never dare to mislead other players here! What I hated most is crab mentality! Do not dare to put someone down if they become more successful than you by creating false and fabricated accusations or stories! People we are just midway through the games and we have not seen the Big 5/6 games as of yet, anything can still happen!

newyork

Real Life Name/Nick: nyc
Date of Birth: 26 May 1998
Profession: scientist, pornstar
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, hot male pageants, Grindr

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:30 am

Hi Newyork,

This is just today. I also need to find dede22's entry which is similar and posted next to mine.

Clorentine » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:18 am
MISS VENEZUELA: MIRANDA
1st Runner-Up: ANZOÁTEGUI
2nd Runner-Up: ZULIA

Rest of Top 5
4. TRUJILLO
5. MONAGAS

Rest of Top 10
6. AMAZONAS
7. DISTRITO CAPITAL
8. GUÁRICO
9. TÁCHIRA
10. FALCÓN

dede22 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:03 am
MISS VENEZUELA: MIRANDA
1st Runner-Up: ANZOÁTEGUI
2nd Runner-Up: ZULIA

Rest of Top 5
4. TRUJILLO
5. MONAGAS

Rest of Top 10
6. AMAZONAS
7. DISTRITO CAPITAL
8. GUÁRICO
9. TÁCHIRA
10. FALCÓN

PG link
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1725804

newyork wrote:What’s the commotion over here? And who the hell is cheating or copying someone else’s entry? Namedrop the culprit/s but make sure that you are correctly accusing that person, otherwise your claims are just imaginations, paranoia, and invalid accusations. To aji nomoto: i would advise for you to name that person here and voice out your grievance against that person. Then have that person speak up for themselves. But you have to provide a concrete evidence for your accusations. To touchedbyangel: i can see that currently you’re at the 5th place and last season of the PGs you were ranked 5th place as well. You are a good player however i personally do not understand where your rants are coming from. You felt cheated in the games, by who? Psychologically-wise, a person who felt cheated will only rant to someone who they think took something away from them and if that applies here in the PGs, it’s synonymous to saying someone cheated on you because that person ranked higher than yourself. So since you are 5th placer at this point of the game, you most probably be ranting against the players who ranked higher than you. And who are these players? that includes myself, bakekang, isotopes, and toshirochu. So if you think anyone of us cheated on you because we ranked higher than you, then better provide a strong and concrete evidence of how the cheating was made. Provide the specific games where you got cheated on. I understand that this platform is an avenue for everyone to voice out their feelings and grievances but you better provide a strong and convincing evidence to your accusation. And to bakekang, i’m quite surprised that you mentioned that you felt you also got cheated on. Again, a person doesn’t rant cheating to someone who probably scored lower than yourself but rather to someone who you thought ranked higher than you because that person cheated on you. And who among the players here ranked higher than you? From 5th to 9th Leaderboards, I was the only person who defeated you. Those are 5 consecutive leaderboards, our scores are very close in fact. Now, you are here ranting of cheating because you were ranked 2nd in these 5 leaderboards?? And you think I cheated on you and now you are here accusing me of getting the top spot from you in those 5 leaderboards?? Is that what you meant by you getting cheated on in these games? if yes, here are my words for you- you are stupid and foolish! DO NOT even try to put me down because you DO NOT know who and what kind of person I am. I am a fighter and I fight what I believe, what my principles are, and what I stand for! I don’t brag but I worked my ass off to achieve the top spot in those leaderboards and honestly it was unexpected! In addition, just FYI, I have a consistent excellent track record in the prediction games and that is something which I can be proud of (not bragging though) because I worked my ass off in achieving the awards I got here so far and I am very proud to say that I got these awards because I played the games hard and never resorted to cheating or simply dependence to someone’s entry. Honestly, I felt surprised by how you come up with your predictions. You mentioned that you look at and base it on predictions by known pageant enthusiasts. That makes us both so different as I do not base my predictions on what is being posted by any pageant sites, but rather base my predictions on how I see the quality and potentials of a certain contestant.This could either mean a success or failure in how I do my predictions. I don’t judge your manner if that’s how you do things as we all have our own unique ways in doing our predictions. Again, please do not try to mislead people here that you got cheated on especially by the player who defeated you in 5 consecutive leaderboards. But if you insist, come up with which games you think I cheated you and provide concrete evidence for your accusation. Besides, it’s funny that you are ranting here but clearly most of the games you were submitting at the very last minute, so how do you think I cheated on you? Isn’t it the opposite way that I should be suspecting you of cheating on me because most of the time I am submitting my entry before the cutoff time which logically you will most likely have the time to peep on my entry and maybe base your entry from mine. who knows? but I honestly do not think that way since all along the PGs have been an open book for everyone and I totally understand if there might be similarities for anyone’s submitted entries especially for low level games and for games where there is not much to choose from in their roster of candidates. But to accuse someone of cheating because I defeated you bakekang in the ranking is totally unacceptable and I will NEVER tolerate such accusation! Be careful with your accusations and never dare to mislead other players here! What I hated most is crab mentality! Do not dare to put someone down if they become more successful than you by creating false and fabricated accusations or stories! People we are just midway through the games and we have not seen the Big 5/6 games as of yet, anything can still happen!
Last edited by Aji Nomoto on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aji Nomoto

Postby newyork » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:57 am

[quote="Aji Nomoto"]Hi Newyork,

This is just today. I also need to find dede22's entry which is similar and posted next to mine.

Hello aji nomoto: i can see the exact similarity of both entries and just by looking at it, it does look like the one below copied exactly the one on top. is that player doing the same thing on other games and making it a habit? if yes, that player needs to be called out and be given warning. and if that player continues to do such, then a proper sanction should be given to such player. However, this is just my opinion for a player who would consistently do things over and over again and this needs to be given attention to by our PG Master and have him decide on how to go over things especially on consistent cheating by a player. I do hope that player comes out and explain himself/herself. I also commend you for being so keen and vigilant in seeing things like this and just keep doing what you think is right.

newyork

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 am

MISS ECO INTERNATIONAL - MARCH 29, 2019

My entry - Last edited on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

MISS ECO INTERNATIONAL: ECUADOR
1st Runner-Up: PHILIPPINES
2nd Runner-Up: FRANCE
3rd Runner-Up: PARAGUAY
4th Runner-Up: MOZAMBIQUE

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

dede22's Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:22 am

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

PG link
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1631495

Aji Nomoto wrote:Hi Newyork,

newyork wrote:What’s the commotion over here? And who the hell is cheating or copying someone else’s entry? Namedrop the culprit/s but make sure that you are correctly accusing that person, otherwise your claims are just imaginations, paranoia, and invalid accusations. To aji nomoto: i would advise for you to name that person here and voice out your grievance against that person. Then have that person speak up for themselves. But you have to provide a concrete evidence for your accusations. To touchedbyangel: i can see that currently you’re at the 5th place and last season of the PGs you were ranked 5th place as well. You are a good player however i personally do not understand where your rants are coming from. You felt cheated in the games, by who? Psychologically-wise, a person who felt cheated will only rant to someone who they think took something away from them and if that applies here in the PGs, it’s synonymous to saying someone cheated on you because that person ranked higher than yourself. So since you are 5th placer at this point of the game, you most probably be ranting against the players who ranked higher than you. And who are these players? that includes myself, bakekang, isotopes, and toshirochu. So if you think anyone of us cheated on you because we ranked higher than you, then better provide a strong and concrete evidence of how the cheating was made. Provide the specific games where you got cheated on. I understand that this platform is an avenue for everyone to voice out their feelings and grievances but you better provide a strong and convincing evidence to your accusation. And to bakekang, i’m quite surprised that you mentioned that you felt you also got cheated on. Again, a person doesn’t rant cheating to someone who probably scored lower than yourself but rather to someone who you thought ranked higher than you because that person cheated on you. And who among the players here ranked higher than you? From 5th to 9th Leaderboards, I was the only person who defeated you. Those are 5 consecutive leaderboards, our scores are very close in fact. Now, you are here ranting of cheating because you were ranked 2nd in these 5 leaderboards?? And you think I cheated on you and now you are here accusing me of getting the top spot from you in those 5 leaderboards?? Is that what you meant by you getting cheated on in these games? if yes, here are my words for you- you are stupid and foolish! DO NOT even try to put me down because you DO NOT know who and what kind of person I am. I am a fighter and I fight what I believe, what my principles are, and what I stand for! I don’t brag but I worked my ass off to achieve the top spot in those leaderboards and honestly it was unexpected! In addition, just FYI, I have a consistent excellent track record in the prediction games and that is something which I can be proud of (not bragging though) because I worked my ass off in achieving the awards I got here so far and I am very proud to say that I got these awards because I played the games hard and never resorted to cheating or simply dependence to someone’s entry. Honestly, I felt surprised by how you come up with your predictions. You mentioned that you look at and base it on predictions by known pageant enthusiasts. That makes us both so different as I do not base my predictions on what is being posted by any pageant sites, but rather base my predictions on how I see the quality and potentials of a certain contestant.This could either mean a success or failure in how I do my predictions. I don’t judge your manner if that’s how you do things as we all have our own unique ways in doing our predictions. Again, please do not try to mislead people here that you got cheated on especially by the player who defeated you in 5 consecutive leaderboards. But if you insist, come up with which games you think I cheated you and provide concrete evidence for your accusation. Besides, it’s funny that you are ranting here but clearly most of the games you were submitting at the very last minute, so how do you think I cheated on you? Isn’t it the opposite way that I should be suspecting you of cheating on me because most of the time I am submitting my entry before the cutoff time which logically you will most likely have the time to peep on my entry and maybe base your entry from mine. who knows? but I honestly do not think that way since all along the PGs have been an open book for everyone and I totally understand if there might be similarities for anyone’s submitted entries especially for low level games and for games where there is not much to choose from in their roster of candidates. But to accuse someone of cheating because I defeated you bakekang in the ranking is totally unacceptable and I will NEVER tolerate such accusation! Be careful with your accusations and never dare to mislead other players here! What I hated most is crab mentality! Do not dare to put someone down if they become more successful than you by creating false and fabricated accusations or stories! People we are just midway through the games and we have not seen the Big 5/6 games as of yet, anything can still happen!
Aji Nomoto

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:09 am

TEEN UNIVERSE - MARCH 30, 2019

My Entry - Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:33 am

TEEN UNIVERSE: CUBA
1st Runner-Up: MEXICO
2nd Runner-Up: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Rest of Top 6
4. PANAMA
5. INDIA
6. ECUADOR

Rest of Top 16
7. ARGENTINA
8. USA LATINA
9. RIVERA MAYA
10. PARAGUAY
11. COLOMBIA
12. BRAZIL
13. NICARAGUA
14. USA
15. ARUBA
16. BOTSWANA

dede22's Entry Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Rest of Top 6
4. PANAMA
5. INDIA
6. ECUADOR

Rest of Top 16
7. ARGENTINA
8. USA LATINA
9. RIVERA MAYA
10. PARAGUAY
11. COLOMBIA
12. BRAZIL
13. NICARAGUA
14. USA
15. ARUBA
16. BOTSWANA

PG link
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1633930

Aji Nomoto wrote:MISS ECO INTERNATIONAL - MARCH 29, 2019

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

PG link

Aji Nomoto

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:22 am

Man of the World India - MAY 07, 2019

AntonCURTIS » Sat May 04, 2019 9:29 pm
Man of the World India: Ravi Rajput
1st Runner-Up: Dr. Ojasv Gehlot
2nd Runner-Up: Manjeet Singh
3rd Runner-Up: Krishna Salak
4th Runner-Up: Adeetya Atpalkar

Rest of Top 15

6. Abhilash Thakur
7. Abhishek
8. Kawal Singh
9. Mukesh Jawlekar
10. Sani Mallick
11. Saurav Singh Rawat
12. Shubham Banerjee
13. Vinay MD
14. Vikas Usham
15. Vivek Waghmare

dede22 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:41 pm

Rest of Top 15

6. Abhilash Thakur
7. Abhishek
8. Kawal Singh
9. Mukesh Jawlekar
10. Sani Mallick
11. Saurav Singh Rawat
12. Shubham Banerjee
13. Vinay MD
14. Vikas Usham
15. Vivek Waghmare

PG link
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1672521

Aji Nomoto wrote:TEEN UNIVERSE - MARCH 30, 2019

Rest of Top 6
4. PANAMA
5. INDIA
6. ECUADOR

Rest of Top 16
7. ARGENTINA
8. USA LATINA
9. RIVERA MAYA
10. PARAGUAY
11. COLOMBIA
12. BRAZIL
13. NICARAGUA
14. USA
15. ARUBA
16. BOTSWANA

Rest of Top 6
4. PANAMA
5. INDIA
6. ECUADOR

Rest of Top 16
7. ARGENTINA
8. USA LATINA
9. RIVERA MAYA
10. PARAGUAY
11. COLOMBIA
12. BRAZIL
13. NICARAGUA
14. USA
15. ARUBA
16. BOTSWANA

PG link

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

PG link

Aji Nomoto

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:29 am

MISTER INTERNATIONAL DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - MAY 21, 2019

sOUTH BEaCH » Thu May 16, 2019 6:30 pm
WINNER: SANTIAGO OESTE
1st Runner-Up: COM. DOM. EN VENEZUELA
2nd Runner-Up: DUARTE
3rd Runner-Up: DISTRITO NACIONAL
4th Runner-Up: PUERTO PLATA

REST OF TOP 15
6. SANTIAGO RODRIGUEZ
7. SANTO DOMINGO ESTE
8. SANTO DOMINGO NORTE
9. LA ALTAGRACIA
10. MARIA TRINIDAD SANCHEZ
11. ELIAS PIÑA
12. PUNTA CANA
13. SANTIAGO
14. COM. DOM. EN EUROPA
15. COM. DOM. EN EE.UU.

dede22 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:23 am
WINNER: SANTIAGO OESTE
1st Runner-Up: COM. DOM. EN VENEZUELA
2nd Runner-Up: DUARTE
3rd Runner-Up: DISTRITO NACIONAL
4th Runner-Up: PUERTO PLATA

REST OF TOP 15
6. SANTIAGO RODRIGUEZ
7. SANTO DOMINGO ESTE
8. SANTO DOMINGO NORTE
9. LA ALTAGRACIA
10. MARIA TRINIDAD SANCHEZ
11. ELIAS PIÑA
12. PUNTA CANA
13. SANTIAGO
14. COM. DOM. EN EUROPA
15. COM. DOM. EN EE.UU.

PG link
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1673691

Aji Nomoto wrote:Man of the World India - MAY 07, 2019

AntonCURTIS » Sat May 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Rest of Top 15

6. Abhilash Thakur
7. Abhishek
8. Kawal Singh
9. Mukesh Jawlekar
10. Sani Mallick
11. Saurav Singh Rawat
12. Shubham Banerjee
13. Vinay MD
14. Vikas Usham
15. Vivek Waghmare

dede22 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:41 pm

Rest of Top 15

6. Abhilash Thakur
7. Abhishek
8. Kawal Singh
9. Mukesh Jawlekar
10. Sani Mallick
11. Saurav Singh Rawat
12. Shubham Banerjee
13. Vinay MD
14. Vikas Usham
15. Vivek Waghmare

PG link
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1672521

Aji Nomoto wrote:TEEN UNIVERSE - MARCH 30, 2019

Rest of Top 6
4. PANAMA
5. INDIA
6. ECUADOR

Rest of Top 16
7. ARGENTINA
8. USA LATINA
9. RIVERA MAYA
10. PARAGUAY
11. COLOMBIA
12. BRAZIL
13. NICARAGUA
14. USA
15. ARUBA
16. BOTSWANA

Rest of Top 6
4. PANAMA
5. INDIA
6. ECUADOR

Rest of Top 16
7. ARGENTINA
8. USA LATINA
9. RIVERA MAYA
10. PARAGUAY
11. COLOMBIA
12. BRAZIL
13. NICARAGUA
14. USA
15. ARUBA
16. BOTSWANA

PG link

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

Rest of Top 10
6. EGYPT
7. USA
8. VENEZUELA
9. JAPAN
10. DENMARK

Rest of Top 21
11. THAILAND
12. SOUTH AFRICA
13. INDONESIA
14. PERU
15. SOUTH KOREA
16. RUSSIA
17. POLAND
18. INDIA
19. ARGENTINA
20. PUERTO RICO
21. GREECE

PG link

Aji Nomoto

Postby newyork » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:51 am

hey aji nomoto, that’s pretty much a lot of exact similarities. i wonder what’s on dede22’s mind to do such? for me, it’s not fair and that player needs some warning and based on what you’ve shown here, that player has done copying several times and i am honestly surprised by it. i can accept exact similarities of entries if the game only calls for a Top 3 or even a Top 5, but those games you mentioned are for Top 15/21. think that we need the PG Master’s interference in order to stop this. What do you think about this PG Master?

newyork

Postby Aji Nomoto » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:09 am

Sorry, I just carried away :%))

Plus he/she edited some of his/her entries multiple times - like up to 7 times =;))

I suggest the following to add in PG Rules next season.

1. Deduction Points and/or Disqualification of Entry for obvious copied entries for games Top 10 and above.
2. Limited times (3 is enough) of editing entries.
3. Eviction to PG for multiple violation of rules.

newyork wrote:hey aji nomoto, that’s pretty much a lot of exact similarities. i wonder what’s on dede22’s mind to do such? for me, it’s not fair and that player needs some warning and based on what you’ve shown here, that player has done copying several times and i am honestly surprised by it. i can accept exact similarities of entries if the game only calls for a Top 3 or even a Top 5, but those games you mentioned are for Top 15/21. think that we need the PG Master’s interference in order to stop this. What do you think about this PG Master?
Aji Nomoto

Postby touchedbyanangel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 am

OMG newyork, nobody is accusing you copying my entry. I know you’re one of the best player here and I don’t know why you felt like I was talking about you. I was talking about one particular player who ranked a lot lower. And of course I have proof to support my case. I am currently busy at work, I’ll comeback later.
touchedbyanangel

Next

Return to Prediction Games