Why Asian Fans are possibly the worst fans

Why Asian Fans are possibly the worst fans

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:32 pm

It might me only but I feel like even though Asian Fans are considered the most supportive mostly to their reps but I have come to realize we are the ones who bashed other queens the most again just how I feel because from being in Misso and in Thai pageant website I can a lot of Asians trying to bash, harass and bring other queens down just to make their queens look the best when we don't need to do it at all. I am not trying to categorize people here but just some or the majority

Anyway I just want to open this discussion and would like to hear how you guys think about this? Do you agree or disagree

alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Re: Why Asian Fans are possibly the worst fans

Postby bloomfield » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Hun, not all asians, Filipinos, specifically are the BEST fans in the world. Some jealous neighboring asians are the one starting the fights !!!! Pls clarify that !!!!
Last edited by bloomfield on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:48 pm

I don't want to sound controversial or anything, but in my experience it is ALWAYS Asian fans who are the ones bashing other contestants. Be it Filipinos, Thais, Vietnamese, whatever --- it's always them. I don't know why it is, I guess they feel more pride for their own girls than other fans do, but I don't think I've ever seen Latino, European, African, North American, etc. fans bashing other girls as much as the Asian fans do it. Perhaps it is more common in countries where pageantry is a bigger deal? The Philippines is definitely the country where pageants are most popular, and they're probably the country that bashes the most. It seems like there may be a connection there.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Oscillate » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:45 pm

You know what's worst?

The loud bashers coming from a country that has not proven itself in the world of pageantry besides token placements, hosting and annual invitation for current queens.

I am not saying that Filipinos and Thais are innocent but INDONESIANS are the worst pegeant fans in the world.
Last edited by Oscillate on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby ManMeat » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:54 pm

alex sivixay wrote:Asian Fans are considered the most supportive mostly to their reps

No I'm not
I hype my gurls if my representatives deserve to be hyped but if they aren't, I don't hype them and I rather bash them.

I know everyone's beauty standard are not the same, but I still think pageant girls should be perfect. Nationality doesn't matter to me.
Miss Universe Albania 2019 is hype-worthy gurl to me tho. I'm not even Albanian LOL
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Peace to everyone » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 pm

alex sivixay wrote:It might me only but I feel like even though Asian Fans are considered the most supportive mostly to their reps but I have come to realize we are the ones who bashed other queens the most again just how I feel because from being in Misso and in Thai pageant website I can a lot of Asians trying to bash, harass and bring other queens down just to make their queens look the best when we don't need to do it at all. I am not trying to categorize people here but just some or the majority

Anyway I just want to open this discussion and would like to hear how you guys think about this? Do you agree or disagree

Those who viciously bash or attack people are what we call cyber bullies.
Peace to everyone

Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: secret
Hobbies/Interests: personalMiss World

Postby micoexpress5 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:39 pm

Those who come from third world countries are usually the ones.......Look At Japan in Asia n NOT third world... The people r =D> =D> =D>They don’t go gaga with their beauty pageants, not the screaming on top your lung type of fans and as if there is no tomorrow screaming fans...but look they excel in economy, education, sports, world of medicine and others..... look at their country very clean .... they don’t have beauty queens that talk about saving Mother Earth, river, mountain whatever. Countries with pageants of saving Mother

earth .... they have mountains of garbage , their rivers r polluted and full of garbage .....Third world mentality is the culprit
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Profession: NP
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby TheGenuineBeauty » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:04 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:I don't want to sound controversial or anything, but in my experience it is ALWAYS Asian fans who are the ones bashing other contestants. Be it Filipinos, Thais, Vietnamese, whatever --- it's always them. I don't know why it is, I guess they feel more pride for their own girls than other fans do, but I don't think I've ever seen Latino, European, African, North American, etc. fans bashing other girls as much as the Asian fans do it. Perhaps it is more common in countries where pageantry is a bigger deal? The Philippines is definitely the country where pageants are most popular, and they're probably the country that bashes the most. It seems like there may be a connection there.

I have seen a couple of Latinos on Instagram, who like to bash other girls when the pageant doesn't go their way. However, on Instagram it is mostly Asians who like to start bashing on other girls. I have seen people from Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand battle it out in some of the IG comments. It is mostly in their language though, so I don't even bother, cause I can't understand it.

HOWEVER here on Misso, that is a completely different story. Since the forum is made up of mostly Filipinos, some of the threads are straight up disgusting. Some of these people will bash your representative, your country, and even yourself as a person over pageantry. People have the right to their own opinion, but some of these comments are just straight up bullying. I have said it before and I'll say it again, there are some people who like to bash Puerto Rico, whether it is the current delegate for Miss Universe, past Puerto Rican queens, or just the country in general and I still have no idea why (well actually I kinda do) It needs to stop though, cause this back and forth banter is just petty and stupid.

PUERTO RICO REBORN

2018: Kiara Ortega (Top 5)
2019: Madison Anderson (1st RU)
2020: Estefania Soto (Top 10)
2021: Michelle Colon (Top 10)
2022: Ashley Cariño (TBA)
TheGenuineBeauty
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1996
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Promote what you love instead of attacking what you hate.

Postby Peace to everyone » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 am

micoexpress5 wrote:Those who come from third world countries are usually the ones.......Look At Japan in Asia n NOT third world... The people r =D> =D> =D>They don’t go gaga with their beauty pageants, not the screaming on top your lung type of fans and as if there is no tomorrow screaming fans...but look they excel in economy, education, sports, world of medicine and others..... look at their country very clean .... they don’t have beauty queens that talk about saving Mother Earth, river, mountain whatever. Countries with pageants of saving earth .... they have mountain of garbage , their rivers r polluted and full of garbages ...Third world mentality is the culprit

Japan was the biggest bully militarily in Asia in the past before and during WW2. After they were defeated by the USA in WW2, they stopped bullying other Asian countries.It's their education after WW2 that they avoid bullying other countries and focus only in improving their own country.Besides, they don't speak a lot of English,so they can't just interact easily with the people of the countries in the internet just like Korea.We just don't know their language who knows whether they're talking bad or not.
Peace to everyone

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:31 am

Japan learned and progressed to be the best.....they changed that’s what smart people do....,third world countries remain the same!
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
micoexpress5

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 am

Just being In Japan’s airport u know that ur in first world country.... and u know when u r in a third world. :)>-I was talking to military doctors I work with .... they’ve been everywhere so to speak and by unanimous decision they identified national airport in Southeast Asia as the worst international airport. :)>-
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
micoexpress5

Postby Peace to everyone » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:52 am

micoexpress5 wrote:Japan learned and progressed to be the the best.....they changed.... third world countries remain the same!

Do you know why most third world countries remain the same? Most of these countries were invaded, conquered by foreign invaders and all of the wealth of these countries were pillaged, stolen by the invaders. So you see now, rich countries with histories of conquering,invading other countries and the countries which victims of these invasions are so poor.
Peace to everyone

Postby ElsaHimala » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:54 am

TheGenuineBeauty wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:I don't want to sound controversial or anything, but in my experience it is ALWAYS Asian fans who are the ones bashing other contestants. Be it Filipinos, Thais, Vietnamese, whatever --- it's always them. I don't know why it is, I guess they feel more pride for their own girls than other fans do, but I don't think I've ever seen Latino, European, African, North American, etc. fans bashing other girls as much as the Asian fans do it. Perhaps it is more common in countries where pageantry is a bigger deal? The Philippines is definitely the country where pageants are most popular, and they're probably the country that bashes the most. It seems like there may be a connection there.

I have seen a couple of Latinos on Instagram, who like to bash other girls when the pageant doesn't go their way. However, on Instagram it is mostly Asians who like to start bashing on other girls. I have seen people from Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand battle it out in some of the IG comments. It is mostly in their language though, so I don't even bother, cause I can't understand it.

HOWEVER here on Misso, that is a completely different story. Since the forum is made up of mostly Filipinos, some of the threads are straight up disgusting. Some of these people will bash your representative, your country, and even yourself as a person over pageantry. People have the right to their own opinion, but some of these comments are just straight up bullying. I have said it before and I'll say it again, there are some people who like to bash Puerto Rico, whether it is the current delegate for Miss Universe, past Puerto Rican queens, or just the country in general and I still have no idea why (well actually I kinda do) It needs to stop though, cause this back and forth banter is just petty and stupid.

Nina is that chu? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Postby kurtij » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 am

LET'S MAKE IT SPECIFIC.
INDONESIANS ARE THE WORST.

ONE EXAMPLE BEING THIS:
FROM MISS INTERNATIONAL IG STORY

THEY ARE CONSISTENTLY FORWARDING MESSAGES TO THEM WITH THE HOPES TO DESTROY THE IMAGE OF MISS PHILIPPINES.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby sissymeow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:16 am

for me, the Indonesians fans are the worst! I see that the Philippines and Thailand are helping each other out -- supporting each others queens on the Miss Universe level. Not to mind the night market pageant of Thailand which is making Thai pageant fans reputation bad to the world.
sissymeow
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:36 am

Peace to everyone wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Those who come from third world countries are usually the ones.......Look At Japan in Asia n NOT third world... The people r =D> =D> =D>They don’t go gaga with their beauty pageants, not the screaming on top your lung type of fans and as if there is no tomorrow screaming fans...but look they excel in economy, education, sports, world of medicine and others..... look at their country very clean .... they don’t have beauty queens that talk about saving Mother Earth, river, mountain whatever. Countries with pageants of saving earth .... they have mountain of garbage , their rivers r polluted and full of garbages ...Third world mentality is the culprit

Japan was the biggest bully militarily in Asia in the past before and during WW2. After they were defeated by the USA in WW2, they stopped bullying other Asian countries.It's their education after WW2 that they avoid bullying other countries and focus only in improving their own country.Besides, they don't speak a lot of English,so they can't just interact easily with the people of the countries in the internet just like Korea.We just don't know their language who knows whether they're talking bad or not.

OMG! Japanese are the biggest bullies especially in pageantry! They are dangerously closeted bullies! And they love doing it in anonymity!
Missosology's Japanese equivalent is in Ni-chan (2-chan) forum. It is scary to be there!
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:54 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

OMG! Japanese are the biggest bullies especially in pageantry! They are dangerously closeted bullies! And they love doing it in anonymity!
Missosology's Japanese equivalent is in Ni-chan (2-chan) forum. It is scary to be there!

So ur closeted Japanese ? Or u r using their flag? Are u ashamed of your own flag/country ? :)>-
micoexpress5

Postby beauberly » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:28 am

It is most of the time INDONESIANS, FILIPINOS, THAIS, and INDIANS (sometimes)..... but most of the time it's between Thais- Filipinos- Indonesians.

I guess Philippines placing higher in Asia for many years at Miss Universe adds fuel to the fire to some our neighboring countries and that frustrates them. Also for many decades Thailand, Japan, India and Philippines are tie for having two Miss Universe crowns, and the competition gets very tight of which asian country would first get their 3rd crown. In Asia, East asian countries are economically stable than South East Asian countries like Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos Myanmar etc....... so Japan is understandable why they are not crazy in pageants compared to the people from South East Asia. People in Japan are too busy at their career that they don't want to date anymore and their government is having a problem already because their population is shrinking because of few babies being born lately, the birth rate in Japan is low!! About thais, yes there are bashers from Thailand, but i can handle their hate than Indonesians.

About Indonesians, i don't understand why they hate pinay queens and pinoy pageant fans so much. They even bully Malaysians all the time like whenever they see a hotpick with Miss Malaysia inside Top 10 they laugh, and tell Malaysians they will never place because they have no sash, (when Indonesia before doesn't have the sash as well!). They also have lots of impostors, using a spanish last names pretending to be a filipino at FB, IG, Twitter, recently they went into Miss International Official IG account and keep posting there about Catriona better than MI winner blah blah trying to annoy Miss International Org. But thank God some pageant orgs. are not stupid to believe them. You can always tell because whenever you talk to the indonesian who uses filipino names, whenever you talk to them on a gay lingo on FB/ IG/ Twitter they couldn't speak gay lingo back at you! haha. It is a language used by most of the legit pinoy pageant fans. And even straight people in the Philippines can understand that language, the language cannot be translated from Google, so that's one way to catch them, and many times i caught them!!! :%)) :%)) In some cases, impostor accounts of Indonesians pretending to be a filipino are using their dummy accounts to bash foreign candidates whoever they want, they are confident because they have their freedom to bash, at the same time the blame won't go directly to their homegirl queen, the blame will go straight to pinay queens since they are hiding under an impostor dummy accounts using filipino names! Usually they join many pageant groups at FB like Indian pageant groups, Thai pageant group, Filipino pageant group (ofcourse to get some gossips to pinay queens), Indian group, and Latin group and they humiliate all queens there, and now everyone will attack Gazini, and that's what they want to get allies.

What's getting more into my nerves is when Indonesians always tell on a pageant group calling the Philippines "Bakla land" (Gay country) which is funny because it's not really an offensive thing in the Philippines haha :%)) :%)) maybe on a muslim country Indonesia that's offensive, but not to an open minded country Philipppines, we love gays in the Philippines.... We even celebrate Pride month yearly closing some major roads for their parade... Them hating gays is so hypocrite at their part, they love to convince everybody they hate bakla, but them themselves are gays following a beauty pageant at their cellphones and social media =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) they hate gays but they love sending their queens to the Philippines to get trained by pinoy "Gay" trainers! They may be peaceful here at Misso, but on social media you would see many of them doing annoying things especially at FB and IG! I think these indonesians are extremely sexually frustrated, they couldn't express their identity at their country, so they focused their frustration into blowing people up!!

beauberly

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:46 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

So ur closeted Japanese ? Or u r using their flag? Are u ashamed of your own flag/country ? :)>-

[fotn=century gothic]

Were you born yesterday? :)>-

[/font]

XAMURAI

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:55 am

Common denominator: Third world mentality! The countries that quack most about saving Mother Earth r the ones who have the dirtiest rivers n the most garbage on the street.... :)>-
micoexpress5

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:58 am

XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

[fotn=century gothic]

[/font]

Just wondering because u r using the Japanese Flag and attacking Japanese people... hypocrisy to the max! :!!
micoexpress5

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:03 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

[fotn=century gothic]

[/font]

Just wondering because u r using the Japanese Flag and attacking Japanese people... hypocrisy to the max! :!!

Oh... stating facts is not a crime!

XAMURAI

Postby alex sivixay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:05 am

I agree it is between Thais, Indos and Fils from what I've seen but because I can understand Thai pretty well and everytime there is a thread about other queens they will never say good things about them like 80-90% are negative comments no matter how gorgeous those queens are. Even the front runners this year Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, Puerto Rico and Phillipines were commented badly.

But for some reason the Thai Misso Forummer here are very nice towards other delegates which of course showing how we can't call one nationality basher
alex sivixay

Postby alex sivixay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:08 am

ManMeat wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:Asian Fans are considered the most supportive mostly to their reps

No I'm not
I hype my gurls if my representatives deserve to be hyped but if they aren't, I don't hype them and I rather bash them.

I know everyone's beauty standard are not the same, but I still think pageant girls should be perfect. Nationality doesn't matter to me.
Miss Universe Albania 2019 is hype-worthy gurl to me tho. I'm not even Albanian LOL

That is also what I personally do as well maybe because we are coming from countries where pageants are not as BIG as other countries that is why I try my best to be fair to everybody
alex sivixay

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:14 am

XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

[fotn=century gothic]

[/font]

No ma’am .... using someone’s flag is not stating fact...it’s deceitful! :Miss Universe 2018 talked about being proud and raising the flag ( her own flag and your own flag) >=p
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
micoexpress5

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:17 am

OOT: "Third world" is very derogatory in all aspects. In this age and time, economists and international experts no longer use this terminology to refer to the world's developing economies. Educated people should follow suit.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:22 am

But third world mentality still exists .... sad to say! :%))
micoexpress5

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

[fotn=century gothic]

[/font]

No ma’am .... using someone’s flag is not stating fact...it’s deceitful! :!!

Yes sister.. You just described yourself.

XAMURAI

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:31 am

XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

[fotn=century gothic]

[/font]

No ma’am I am proud of my own flag/country ... that’s a fact. I don’t use someone’s flag.
micoexpress5

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:53 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
Peace to everyone wrote:

[fotn=century gothic]

[/font]

No ma’am I am proud of my own flag/country ... that’s a fact. I don’t use someone’s flag.

I don't know about that. Your English sounds much more like Filipino English than American English...
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Next

Return to Miss Universe