SEXYDREW'S BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019 - FINAL PREDICTIONS!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

SEXYDREW'S BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019 - FINAL PREDICTIONS!

Postby sexydrew82 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:44 pm

On June 9th, 40 of the most beautiful women in the Philippines will vy for 6 different opportunities to represent the country, internationally! WOW! It has been such a long time since I've posted (I think that last time, being Binibini 2018) but I can never miss out on Binibining Pilipinas, especially with the merge with Miss Universe Philippines, this year. Binibini is closely under the microscope, with Catriona being our current Miss Universe, so pageants fans ALL AROUND THE WORLD, are highly anticipating who is next in line to '"raise their flag" at Miss Universe 2019. With that being said, from this batch of 40 accomplished women, do I see a back-to-back victory? Anything is possible, with hard work and determination....and there are plenty of Pinays here that have the raw, progressive goods to try and achieve that feat. We shall see.

So after months of following the pageant, we reach the homestretch this coming weekend. Lots of events, interviews, opportunities of exposure, pictorials, etc, have occurred and now we await the results. But before that happens, how well can we predict who will take on the 6 titles this weekend....based on a group of ladies, where each woman has strengths AND weakness in different areas. As beautiful as they all are, the one observation I have is the fact that the "hunger" for the Miss Universe Philippines crown is not as evident as it was, when both Pia and Catriona competed in 2015/2018. We all knew that they wanted the top prize and both women, thus making it easy for fans to predict them as winners. However, this year it seems like the winner for MUP, even nearing the finals is "up in the air".....so once again, I'm looking forward to some unexpected results. SO that being said, here are my FINAL PREDICTIONS on the upcoming Sunday Finals":

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2019: Patch Magtanong
Honestly, I think she fairs well in all segments of competition. She is eloquent & intelligent, she is physically fit, her stage presence is good and what I love most; she is exotically Pinay. She is a nice contrast to Catriona, and I think it's about time we see a Morena (I hope that's the correct term) on the Miss Universe pageant stage; especially since 2017 & 2018 were both represented by Mestizas. I really like the way she emotes, and she seems very relatable. Her nerves do show a little bit when being interviewed; but with practice, she could really hone her skills and excel. She reminds me of when Shamcey Supsup competed in 2011. Very new to pageants, but overall; the full package and her preparation prior to Miss Universe really paid off. I think Patch could easily bring the Philippines into a Top 5 finish at Miss Universe.
ALTERNATE: Aya Abesamis, Gazini Ganados, Emma Tiglao, Hannah Arnold

BB PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL 2019: Emma Tiglao
After previously competing at Binibini and Miss World Philippines, I think it's Emma's time to shine. This girl has proven each time that she has competed that she is a strong, determined competitor. Her experience, combined with her beauty will definitely prove to be an asset at an international pageant, which is why I think that Miss International would be the perfect pageant for her to compete it. Over the last few years, the Miss International winners have been a balance of sweet & sexy (Edymar, Kylie, Kevin, Mariem) and I certainly think that Emma possesses this trait. In addition, her look would be very well received by the Japanese organization. She's a beautiful lady, and I think that if she is sent to MI, she has a very strong chance of bringing that title back to the Philippines.
ALTERNATE: Hannah Arnold, Vickie Rushton, Gazini Ganados

BB PILIPINAS SUPRANATIONAL 2019: Aya Abesamis
Low and behold, the daughter of Desiree Verdadero returns to Binibini WITH A VENGEANCE. Aya has blown me away this year, especially with her transformation from last year. In this short period of time, she has improved immensely and I have a very strong feeling that this is the title that she will win. I think her communication skills have also improved since last year, so that should work well in her favor. She is a stunning Filipina and I think her look would definitely rock the Miss Supra stage. She's exotic, modelesque and her stage presence is excellent. Supra is not too focused on interview, so even if she doesn't master the perfect Q&A, I'm pretty sure that the judges will take a huge liking to her Pinay beauty. Aya is on cusp of the older girls in the group, but having previous Binibini experience should hopefully, work in her favor.
ALTERNATE: Maria Isabela Galeria, Gazini Ganados, Samantha Mae Bernardo, Jessarie Dumaguing

BB PILIPINAS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2019: Samantha Mae Bernardo
I know that not many people really consider Grand International a major pageant, but I'm in the minority where I think it's rapidly become a big pageant that girls want to compete in. My only qualm is the fact that the director of this pageant could somewhat be unprofessional, and in order to sustain a proper reputation, some comments and practices should be enforced to the utmost professional, which sometimes the director forgets. However, I do love the production of this pageant, and the Philippines has done remarkably well in this pageant since its inception in 2013. That said, who do I think can win the first ever MGI crown for the Philippines? Well, I think that Miss Bernardo has everything it takes to do it. As we know, the organization seems to favor Latin countries (Meenakshi Chaudhary was ROBBED BIG TIME, last year), so Samantha has an aura that could pass off as Latina. The was she presents herself, and her stage presence oozes this kind of confidence that we see in Latin countries. In addition, she's pretty decent in interview and can execute her train of thoughts in a good way. As well, her sense of style is always on point. I think that if she were to win this title, she could easily make a huge impact at MGI 2019 and bring home the crown.
ALTERNATE: Patch Magtanong, Leren Bautista

BB PILIPINAS INTERCONTINENTAL: Samantha Lo
Another beauty that has really risen to the occasion is Samantha Lo. She is another of the most well spoken candidates this year, and has been deemed as the "Filipina Cindy Crawford" by many pageant fans. Our reigning Miss Intercontinental 2018 is Karen Gallman of the Philippines and she is absolutely STUNNING. If Samantha were to win this title, I could easily see a back-to-back victory with more training and preparation. Sam also possesses previous pageant experience so I think that will work very well in her favor.
ALTERNATE: Julia Saubier, Vickie Rushton, Samantha Mae Bernardo, Hannah Arnold

BB PILIPINAS GLOBE: Julia Saubier
Julia is the most well spoken candidate this year. Her execution of thoughts, her confidence; it all shines through when she speaks. I like the fact that she has a sweet face, she seems down-to-earth, and very relatable. However, if we are talking about the full package, and representing the Philippines at Miss Universe, she might end up blending in; rather than standing out. I do think that her performance at Binibini this year, was pretty good considering the fact that it is her first pageant. However, she could definitely benefit a few more years of experience before winning a crown. If I were to predict a crown for her this year, however, it would most probably be the Globe. AND, if that's the case, she would have an excellent shot at winner the Miss Globe title.
ALTERNATE: Aya Abesamis, Vickie Rushton

TOP 15:
Vickie Rushton: Although she was 1st runner up last year, I don't think a crown is secured for her this year. She is also one of the older contestants in the pageant. I think she has done everything well this year and I would not be surprised if she snatches a crown.
Gazini Ganados: Such a beautiful face; and overall is a strong candidate. However, her communication skills are a little shaky. Her nerves are very evident when she speaks, and I think if she is able to work on that, she could win a major crown in the near future.
Leren Mae Bautista: I think that this girl is stunning and could easily pull an upset.
Maria Isabela Galeria; I LOVE her, and I would've predicted her higher; she could easily pull an upset. She is fresh and beautiful (gives me major Dindi Pajares natural freshness)
Jessarie Dumaguing: This girl exudes exotic vibes and beauty. I think that she has time to compete again. Right now, I will place her in the Top 15.
Shane Tormes: I really like Shane. She may not be the strongest competitor, but I admire her determination to compete and fight to represent the Philippines. She's got a unique type of beauty and looks very down-to-earth.
Resham Saeed: another unique and exotic beauty, I think this girl could pull a surprise. Resham has trained with IPEN beauties in Canada, so I think that experience will certainly help her make an impact at Binibini.

REST OF THE TOP 25:
Sigrid Flores
Jessica Marisigan
Illene De Vera
Denise Omorog
Denielle Magno
Larah Lacap
Martina Diaz
Kimberle Penchon
Jane Genobisa
Nicole Guerrero

All in all, this is another highly anticipated and will be another big year for the Philippines in pageantry. The bar is always being raised and the country continues to surpass it. 2018, the Philippines had proved victorious in many Big 5 pageants winning the most prestigious, and prove their Asian powerhouse status, so I have no doubt in my mind, that this year will be another glorious and successful one to look out for. 40 amazing women, 25 spots, 6 crowns.....it's going to be difficult to predict. But one thing remains the same; Filipinos are very passionate about pageantry, which really does make them the best fans in the world - this passion drives every Filipina beauty queen in their most difficult moments, to rise above adversity and give it their all, when the time comes to compete their respective pageants. I hope you enjoyed the read and Happy Binibini!

sexydrew82
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Andrew
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1982
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Singing, Dancing, Working out

Re: SEXYDREW'S BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 - FINAL PREDICTIONS

Postby wiwe (happy) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:56 pm

You put Vickie and Gazini in the top 15 ??? >:<

Abesamis can participate in the Miss Supranational? she is 28-years-old

Bad prediction! u are crazy
Last edited by wiwe (happy) on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiwe (happy)
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Jul 2003
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Volunteer Corps
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, pets - Folk music

Postby fortela » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:10 pm

LOVE READING YOUR POST. PATCH FOR MUP
fortela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby sexydrew82 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:04 pm

wiwe (happy) wrote:You put Vickie and Gazini in the top 15 ??? >:<

Is it bad because you don't agree with it? Whether you do or not, there is no reason to call me crazy; incredibly disrespectful you are.
sexydrew82

Postby sexydrew82 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:05 pm

fortela wrote:LOVE READING YOUR POST. PATCH FOR MUP

thank you, I appreciate it!
sexydrew82

Postby lunica » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:24 pm

i am elated with your list.
Patch for MUP!!!
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby lunica » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:25 pm

its his. i have mine. you can have yours too.
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby jeboy87 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:27 pm

I'm your avid reader since 2015 and we have the same bets for MUP and Supranational. I think we have strong batch this year after 2017 batch.

There are so many stunning girls this year.
jeboy87
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Gray
Date of Birth: 04 Nov 1987
Profession: Call-center Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant Enthusiast

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:55 pm

You’re one of the few forumers who deserve respect and whose pageant views make sense.
You make this site worth lurking around.

I like many of your choices.
You will not be labeled as pageant expert without being credible in the past!
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby TheK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 am

title reads 2010
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby DOPE » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:50 am

TheK wrote:title reads 2010
Corrected

BTW

Great choices Drew!
DOPE
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Re: SEXYDREW'S BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019 - FINAL PREDICTIONS

Postby Geriatric_Angel » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:53 am

I WOULD LIKE TO POLITELY DISAGREE WITH YOUR CHOICES.
REMOVE SAUBIER AND ABESAMIS FROM THE WINNING CIRCLE, THEN INCLUDE GANADOS AND RUSHTON THERE.
GAZINI IS MY MUP.
Geriatric_Angel

Real Life Name/Nick: Jiji
Date of Birth: 29 May 1970
Profession: MD
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Reading, Beauty Pageants
Message: Hi, I have been around since PBKT time, have had several names already but i always forget....:)

Postby letherebepeace » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:21 am

Geriatric_Angel wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO POLITELY DISAGREE WITH YOUR CHOICES.
REMOVE SAUBIER AND ABESAMIS FROM THE WINNING CIRCLE, THEN INCLUDE GANADOS AND RUSHTON THERE.
GAZINI IS MY MUP.

You can disagree, but how dare you and ask to remove and put another on HIS LIST! thats his opinion! These people are nuts
letherebepeace
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Clerk
Hobbies/Interests: just surfing

Postby The Alchemist » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 am

Patch seems to be the majority’s choice for MUP. I won’t cry a river if she wins, she will do us good.
But I’m still on Team Gazini and Team Emma for MUP

Good Choices Drew and the write up is good.
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby Garga123! » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:22 am

>:< >:< >:< SEXYDREW YOU'RE GETTING TO MY NERVE! MAGPO-POST KA AND NOT STUDYING THE RULES OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION, SEXYDREW, ISASAMPAL KO FINAL PREDIDCTION MO! I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT BELOW, BAKIT MO ILALAGAY ANG ISANG KANDIDATA SA PAGEANT NA HINDI TUMATANGGAP NG 28 YEARS OLD? AYA REALLY? DID YOU HEAR HER TALK? OBVIOUSLY ISA KANG NEOPHYTE NA MISSOLOLOGIST!!!

Garga123!
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Garga
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby abid » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:48 am

Magtanong, Tiglao, Lo, Saubier same exact placement with my prediction. Only that Dumaguing instead of Abesamis and Arnold instead of Bernardo (i really don't like Bernardo eversince hehe)
abid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:59 am

hmmmmmmmmm, such a coincidence.... remember that 2010 is the year when the exotic morena Venus Raj won... and Jessarie Dumaguing is somewhat has the same aura of Venus. :D/ :D/ :D/

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:02 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:You’re one of the few forumers who deserve respect and whose pageant views make sense.
You make this site worth lurking around.

I like many of your choices.
You will not be labeled as pageant expert without being credible in the past!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comments. I don’t know why so many people get so worked up over Predictions. It’s not a competition on who’s the best guesser! It’s all about who I like! Anyways, thank you again for the comments!
sexydrew82

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:06 am

The Alchemist wrote:Patch seems to be the majority’s choice for MUP. I won’t cry a river if she wins, she will do us good.
But I’m still on Team Gazini and Team Emma for MUP

Good Choices Drew and the write up is good.

I love Gazini and Emma too! They are beautiful. I feel like Gazini could really make a bigger impact if she competes one more time. I would rather she gets a major title versus a minor one; because her beauty is stunning! Emma has worked really hard and proved her status as a strong contender! I’ve placed her for International because she would totally be a frontrunner for that title! Patch is so beautiful and so Pinay that I feel like we need to see that beauty represented at Miss Universe more often! Morena beauties are just as stunning as Mestizas!
sexydrew82

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 am

DOPE wrote:
Corrected

BTW

Great choices Drew!

Thank you so much for correcting my thread! I really appreciate your help!
sexydrew82

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:29 am

abid wrote:Magtanong, Tiglao, Lo, Saubier same exact placement with my prediction. Only that Dumaguing instead of Abesamis and Arnold instead of Bernardo (i really don't like Bernardo eversince hehe)

I can totally see Dumaguing at Supra! She’s gorgeous and another beauty that I really like. Arnold would be a good contender at Grand! Very well spoken and beautiful! This is gonna be a tough one.
sexydrew82

Postby koji » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:06 am

sexydrew82 wrote:
On June 9th, 40 of the most beautiful women in the Philippines will vy for 6 different opportunities to represent the country, internationally! WOW! It has been such a long time since I've posted (I think that last time, being Binibini 2018) but I can never miss out on Binibining Pilipinas, especially with the merge with Miss Universe Philippines, this year. Binibini is closely under the microscope, with Catriona being our current Miss Universe, so pageants fans ALL AROUND THE WORLD, are highly anticipating who is next in line to '"raise their flag" at Miss Universe 2019. With that being said, from this batch of 40 accomplished women, do I see a back-to-back victory? Anything is possible, with hard work and determination....and there are plenty of Pinays here that have the raw, progressive goods to try and achieve that feat. We shall see.

So after months of following the pageant, we reach the homestretch this coming weekend. Lots of events, interviews, opportunities of exposure, pictorials, etc, have occurred and now we await the results. But before that happens, how well can we predict who will take on the 6 titles this weekend....based on a group of ladies, where each woman has strengths AND weakness in different areas. As beautiful as they all are, the one observation I have is the fact that the "hunger" for the Miss Universe Philippines crown is not as evident as it was, when both Pia and Catriona competed in 2015/2018. We all knew that they wanted the top prize and both women, thus making it easy for fans to predict them as winners. However, this year it seems like the winner for MUP, even nearing the finals is "up in the air".....so once again, I'm looking forward to some unexpected results. SO that being said, here are my FINAL PREDICTIONS on the upcoming Sunday Finals":

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2019: Patch Magtanong
Honestly, I think she fairs well in all segments of competition. She is eloquent & intelligent, she is physically fit, her stage presence is good and what I love most; she is exotically Pinay. She is a nice contrast to Catriona, and I think it's about time we see a Morena (I hope that's the correct term) on the Miss Universe pageant stage; especially since 2017 & 2018 were both represented by Mestizas. I really like the way she emotes, and she seems very relatable. Her nerves do show a little bit when being interviewed; but with practice, she could really hone her skills and excel. She reminds me of when Shamcey Supsup competed in 2011. Very new to pageants, but overall; the full package and her preparation prior to Miss Universe really paid off. I think Patch could easily bring the Philippines into a Top 5 finish at Miss Universe.
ALTERNATE: Aya Abesamis, Gazini Ganados, Emma Tiglao, Hannah Arnold

[color=#000080][size=150] She has a mediocre catwalk and her communiation skills is average, which is very surprising considering she's a lawyer. She's nowhere near Shamcey. [-X

BB PILIPINAS SUPRANATIONAL 2019: Aya Abesamis
Low and behold, the daughter of Desiree Verdadero returns to Binibini WITH A VENGEANCE. Aya has blown me away this year, especially with her transformation from last year. In this short period of time, she has improved immensely and I have a very strong feeling that this is the title that she will win. I think her communication skills have also improved since last year, so that should work well in her favor. She is a stunning Filipina and I think her look would definitely rock the Miss Supra stage. She's exotic, modelesque and her stage presence is excellent. Supra is not too focused on interview, so even if she doesn't master the perfect Q&A, I'm pretty sure that the judges will take a huge liking to her Pinay beauty. Aya is on cusp of the older girls in the group, but having previous Binibini experience should hopefully, work in her favor.
ALTERNATE: Maria Isabela Galeria, Gazini Ganados, Samantha Mae Bernardo, Jessarie Dumaguing

Supra has Q&A now. So, the best pageant for her is MI. Best: a runner up position. Is she even qualified by virtue of age?

BB PILIPINAS GLOBE: Julia Saubier
Julia is the most well spoken candidate this year. Her execution of thoughts, her confidence; it all shines through when she speaks. I like the fact that she has a sweet face, she seems down-to-earth, and very relatable. However, if we are talking about the full package, and representing the Philippines at Miss Universe, she might end up blending in; rather than standing out. I do think that her performance at Binibini this year, was pretty good considering the fact that it is her first pageant. However, she could definitely benefit a few more years of experience before winning a crown. If I were to predict a crown for her this year, however, it would most probably be the Globe. AND, if that's the case, she would have an excellent shot at winner the Miss Globe title.
ALTERNATE: Aya Abesamis, Vickie Rushton

Rushton is not qualified to join this pageant unless the rules were just changed.
TOP 15:
Vickie Rushton: Although she was 1st runner up last year, I don't think a crown is secured for her this year. She is also one of the older contestants in the pageant. I think she has done everything well this year and I would not be surprised if she snatches a crown.
Gazini Ganados: Such a beautiful face; and overall is a strong candidate. However, her communication skills are a little shaky. Her nerves are very evident when she speaks, and I think if she is able to work on that, she could win a major crown in the near future.
Leren Mae Bautista: I think that this girl is stunning and could easily pull an upset.
Maria Isabela Galeria; I LOVE her, and I would've predicted her higher; she could easily pull an upset. She is fresh and beautiful (gives me major Dindi Pajares natural freshness)
Jessarie Dumaguing: This girl exudes exotic vibes and beauty. I think that she has time to compete again. Right now, I will place her in the Top 15.
Shane Tormes: I really like Shane. She may not be the strongest competitor, but I admire her determination to compete and fight to represent the Philippines. She's got a unique type of beauty and looks very down-to-earth.
Resham Saeed: another unique and exotic beauty, I think this girl could pull a surprise. Resham has trained with IPEN beauties in Canada, so I think that experience will certainly help her make an impact at Binibini.

I think she's very strong this year except when she speaks. A crown for her is imminent as long as she gives a good answer to the Q&A.
REST OF THE TOP 25:
Sigrid Flores

Denielle Magno

I'm glad you noticed her. She's a performer and very eloquent.

All in all, this is another highly anticipated and will be another big year for the Philippines in pageantry. The bar is always being raised and the country continues to surpass it. 2018, the Philippines had proved victorious in many Big 5 pageants winning the most prestigious, and prove their Asian powerhouse status, so I have no doubt in my mind, that this year will be another glorious and successful one to look out for.

-Judging by the Misso attendance here, this is one of the most boring Bb. Pilipinas editions ever.

-The bar was raised but nobody is up to that standard.

[/color][/size]
Last edited by koji on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 am

Okay guys, I’m confused! I googled the age limit to Miss Supranational, and I couldn’t find direct information on the age limit. However, Miss Supranational Australia FAQ showed that Miss Supranational takes women up until the age of 28. That being said, isn’t Aya still qualified because she’s 27 years old?
sexydrew82

Postby koji » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:30 am

sexydrew82 wrote:Okay guys, I’m confused! I googled the age limit to Miss Supranational, and I couldn’t find direct information on the age limit. However, Miss Supranational Australia FAQ showed that Miss Supranational takes women up until the age of 28. That being said, isn’t Aya still qualified because she’s 27 years old?

I did the same to fact check the guy above. Sadly, you don't have access to the requirements in their official site (?).
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:34 am

jeboy87 wrote:I'm your avid reader since 2015 and we have the same bets for MUP and Supranational. I think we have strong batch this year after 2017 batch.

There are so many stunning girls this year.

I agree. It’s tough. Because so many factors come into play when choosing the winners. I have no idea who’s going to win what, but I’m super excited to see who’ll win! Thank you for your support! I appreciate it very much!
sexydrew82

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:36 am

koji wrote:
sexydrew82 wrote:Okay guys, I’m confused! I googled the age limit to Miss Supranational, and I couldn’t find direct information on the age limit. However, Miss Supranational Australia FAQ showed that Miss Supranational takes women up until the age of 28. That being said, isn’t Aya still qualified because she’s 27 years old?

I did the same to fact check the guy above. Sadly, you don't have access to the requirements in their official site (?).

Honestly, if I had known that she was ineligible for that pageant I wouldn’t have placed her there. And people get so worked up with predictions! Thank you for the reply!
sexydrew82

Postby jhunz23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:00 pm

Im still rooting for Hannah Arnold Clavio & Atty Patch Magquestion
Although Im still in Cloud 9 for Pusa’s winning
And I dont want to be greedy to root for B2B Bare2back-Tsarot- Back to Back i mean
So whoever will be crowned WE will support OUR Queen.

(Honestly i was thinking if we send weak delagate I think it will be the REAL DEAL to test how strong our sash is. )
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 pm

jhunz23 wrote:
Im still rooting for Hannah Arnold Clavio & Atty Patch Magquestion
Although Im still in Cloud 9 for Pusa’s winning
And I dont want to be greedy to root for B2B Bare2back-Tsarot- Back to Back i mean
So whoever will be crowned WE will support OUR Queen.

(Honestly i was thinking if we send weak delagate I think it will be the REAL DEAL to test how strong our sash is. )

I don't think that a B2B will happen (it would be super cool to see the Philippines achieve that tho).....however, I do want to see the Philippines solidly in the Top 5. In 2015, Maxine had an opportunity to make it to the Top 3....but her Top 6 Q&A, completely ruined that chance. So in 2019, I would love to see the Philippines pull a Tamaryn Green and make it real close to the title. Patch is a beauty, and I think that her Morena beauty will showcase the versatility of the Pinay candidates. Her Q&A is actually very good...she's eloquent, she's clearly an intellect and is very good under pressure. Her execution just needs to be a little more relatable. As for Hannah Arnold, I really like her....and I think she would make a great MUP, too.

It's interesting that you bring up the weak delegate point. Imagine if someone completely off everyone's radar, takes the title. Who knows what Binibini will throw at their fans this year! But I am EXCITED!
sexydrew82

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm, such a coincidence.... remember that 2010 is the year when the exotic morena Venus Raj won... and Jessarie Dumaguing is somewhat has the same aura of Venus. :D/ :D/ :D/

Dumaguing is beautiful! Would also be completely on board if were to win MUP!
sexydrew82

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:32 pm

They are worked up when pageant experts place Abesamis higher than what they think she should get.
It’s a competition, and players shine and flop any time.
Abesamis and rest of the girls are evolving till the final night.

As if they control the judges’ minds on how and what to see from these girls.

Abesamis may win it all, she may have the last laugh.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Next

Return to GENERAL