BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019: FINAL PREDICTIONS

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019: FINAL PREDICTIONS

Postby uniqueorn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:24 am

Hello Missosology! It's been a long time since I last posted here. It took me almost more than 10 years to be back but here I am. Year after year, I've been a quiet pageant observer predicting the wins of Kylie Versoza, Jamie Herrell, Pia Wurtsbach, and Catriona Gray. Every year too, I've always predicted correctly who takes home the Miss Universe Philippines crown since 2010 except Ariella Arida. That's almost 90% accuracy rate and I hope this time I'd still get this right!

So this year's Binibining Pilipinas has been transformative maybe because of the upgrade that Catriona Gray has brought to the world of pageantry. Pressure is on for many binibinis as our current Miss Universe is a tough act to follow. Although this batch is undeniably strong, I sense that no one is strong enough, yet, to follow Catriona's footsteps. But had it not been Catriona preceding this batch, I can say that this batch would go down as one of the toughest binibinis. It's confusing as many underdogs stepped up their game nearing the coronation night - special mention Cebu and Puerto Princesa. Nevertheless, let me reveal to you my choices for the different international crowns of this year's Binibining Pilipinas!

So here's my final prediction.

Universe - Patch Magtanong | Bataan
She is the over-all package. At first I thought, she needed more years to mature as a beauty queen but last night's fashion show reminded me of Shamcey's words that a true queen should know when to reserve her energy and peak when it matters. True enough, Patch killed the competition last night during Charity Gala. She channeled her inner Ariela Arida by exuding so much exotic Filipino charm and displayed confidence that's beyond borders. With an exceptional showing during the 'Free Speak' competition and a good advocacy to back her up, Patch is definitely the leader of the batch and succeeding Catriona wouldn't be too much to bear.

International - Vickie Rushton | Negros Occidental
Vickie is the true face of Binibining Pilipinas 2019. She is a living barbie and has consistently showcased her porcelain features during major events like the Jag Denim Show, Press Presentation, and Charity Gala. She is a Miss International prototype - soft, sweet, and can be fierce when needed. Should she win, I think we have another Miss International crown! Mark my word.

Intercontinental - Hannah Arnolds | Masbate
Hannah knows well her battles. She is one of the most consistent binibini in this year's pageant. If Patch doesn't get crowned as Miss Universe - Philippines, I think Hannah Arnolds would be a good alternative. Although I feel her caucasian look would be quite a disadvantage in Miss Universe. A strong contender like her would not disappoint for back-to-back win in the Miss Intercontinental crown.

Grand International - Gazini Ganados | Talisay City, Cebu
I am glad Gazini proved her skeptics wrong during the 'Free Speak' competition. This stunning beauty might just bring us our first ever Miss Gwand International crown after a fellow Cebuana missed the cut last year. Many might notice how she resembles Tamaryn Green! She is strong and definitely a front-runner to the Miss Universe crown. She was on fire last night during Charity Gala. I feel that Gazini, if not crowned Miss Universe - Philippines, will our first ever Miss Gwand International coming from the Philippines! That elusive crown wouldn't be too elusive no more.

Globe - Samantha Bernardo | Palawan
Sam started strong this year. But as the pageant progresses, she's slowly manifesting her vulnerabilities - especially in the 'Free Speak' portion. Miss Globe would be appropriate for her as this pageant does not give emphasis on communication skills.

Supranational - Emma Tiglao | Pampanga
With an electrifying Asian beauty and charisma, Emma is perfect for Supranational. Her modelesque stature is everything that's needed to take the Supranational crown back to the Pearl of the Orient Seas. I can see a 'Honey Lee' vibe in her and we knew very well how this Korean beauty ended up in the Miss Universe pageant. So, Supranational would be a perfect fit for Emma. Additional note, she is my sentimental favorite. So, I am hoping she'd take the Miss Universe - Philippines crown at the end of the night!

1st Runner UP - Samantha Lo | Cebu
Beauty and substance in one. We need to reserve this woman in the coming years. She's too raw to be sent internationally yet could potentially be a great representative in the future in any of the pageants, especially Miss Universe. She needs time and training. While she can speak her mind well, she's rather underwhelming during the Charity Gala and Jag Denim Queen presentation.

2nd Runner Up - Aya Abesamis | Pasig City
Guess it's sweeter the second time around for Aya. But second time is not enough to get her one of the crowns. She's been consistently styled and physically looks Universe ready but she lacks depth and substance. I think she would make a good alternative for the Miss Globe or Miss Supranational crown.

I'm waiting...
uniqueorn
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Dec 1990
Profession: STUDENT
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: NONE

Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019: FINAL PREDICTIONS

Postby koji » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 am

uniqueorn wrote:

Hello Missosology! It's been a long time since I last posted here. It took me almost more than 10 years to be back but here I am. Year after year, I've been a quiet pageant observer predicting the wins of Kylie Versoza, Jamie Herrell, Pia Wurtsbach, and Catriona Gray. Every year too, I've always predicted correctly who takes home the Miss Universe Philippines crown since 2010 except Ariella Arida. That's almost 90% accuracy rate and I hope this time I'd still get this right!

So this year's Binibining Pilipinas has been transformative maybe because of the upgrade that Catriona Gray has brought to the world of pageantry. Pressure is on for many binibinis as our current Miss Universe is a tough act to follow. Although this batch is undeniably strong, I sense that no one is strong enough, yet, to follow Catriona's footsteps. But had it not been Catriona preceding this batch, I can say that this batch would go down as one of the toughest binibinis. It's confusing as many underdogs stepped up their game nearing the coronation night - special mention Cebu and Puerto Princesa. Nevertheless, let me reveal to you my choices for the different international crowns of this year's Binibining Pilipinas!

So here's my final prediction.

Universe - Patch Magtanong | Bataan
She is the over-all package. At first I thought, she needed more years to mature as a beauty queen but last night's fashion show reminded me of Shamcey's words that a true queen should know when to reserve her energy and peak when it matters. True enough, Patch killed the competition last night during Charity Gala. She channeled her inner Ariela Arida by exuding so much exotic Filipino charm and displayed confidence that's beyond borders. With an exceptional showing during the 'Free Speak' competition and a good advocacy to back her up, Patch is definitely the leader of the batch and succeeding Catriona wouldn't be too much to bear.

International - Vickie Rushton | Negros Occidental
Vickie is the true face of Binibining Pilipinas 2019. She is a living barbie and has consistently showcased her porcelain features during major events like the Jag Denim Show, Press Presentation, and Charity Gala. She is a Miss International prototype - soft, sweet, and can be fierce when needed. Should she win, I think we have another Miss International crown! Mark my word.

Intercontinental - Hannah Arnolds | Masbate
Hannah knows well her battles. She is one of the most consistent binibini in this year's pageant. If Patch doesn't get crowned as Miss Universe - Philippines, I think Hannah Arnolds would be a good alternative. Although I feel her caucasian look would be quite a disadvantage in Miss Universe. A strong contender like her would not disappoint for back-to-back win in the Miss Intercontinental crown.

Grand International - Gazini Ganados | Talisay City, Cebu
I am glad Gazini proved her skeptics wrong during the 'Free Speak' competition. This stunning beauty might just bring us our first ever Miss Gwand International crown after a fellow Cebuana missed the cut last year. Many might notice how she resembles Tamaryn Green! She is strong and definitely a front-runner to the Miss Universe crown. She was on fire last night during Charity Gala. I feel that Gazini, if not crowned Miss Universe - Philippines, will our first ever Miss Gwand International coming from the Philippines! That elusive crown wouldn't be too elusive no more.

Globe - Samantha Bernardo | Palawan
Sam started strong this year. But as the pageant progresses, she's slowly manifesting her vulnerabilities - especially in the 'Free Speak' portion. Miss Globe would be appropriate for her as this pageant does not give emphasis on communication skills.

Supranational - Emma Tiglao | Pampanga
With an electrifying Asian beauty and charisma, Emma is perfect for Supranational. Her modelesque stature is everything that's needed to take the Supranational crown back to the Pearl of the Orient Seas. I can see a 'Honey Lee' vibe in her and we knew very well how this Korean beauty ended up in the Miss Universe pageant. So, Supranational would be a perfect fit for Emma. Additional note, she is my sentimental favorite. So, I am hoping she'd take the Miss Universe - Philippines crown at the end of the night!

1st Runner UP - Samantha Lo | Cebu
Beauty and substance in one. We need to reserve this woman in the coming years. She's too raw to be sent internationally yet could potentially be a great representative in the future in any of the pageants, especially Miss Universe. She needs time and training. While she can speak her mind well, she's rather underwhelming during the Charity Gala and Jag Denim Queen presentation.

2nd Runner Up - Aya Abesamis | Pasig City
Guess it's sweeter the second time around for Aya. But second time is not enough to get her one of the crowns. She's been consistently styled and physically looks Universe ready but she lacks depth and substance. I think she would make a good alternative for the Miss Globe or Miss Supranational crown.

Medyo acceptable tong result na ito sa akin. :=p
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:58 am

Nice Hotpicks!!
It is the most reasonable forecast!! :-P
DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:15 am

Nice list! I like this list better than the two others I have read. Patch is highly trainable.
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby benchtel1978 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:47 am

Well-explained, well-thought choices!
benchtel1978
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby lunica » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:40 am

i just cared about the universe. :-* :-* :-*
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby jhunz23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Im still rooting for Hannah Arnold Clavio & Atty Patch Magquestion
Although Im still in Cloud 9 for Pusa’s winning
And I dont want to be greedy to root for B2B Bare2back-Tsarot- Back to Back i mean
So whoever will be crowned WE will support OUR Queen.

(Honestly i was thinking if we send weak delagate I think it will be the REAL DEAL to test how strong our sash is. )
jhunz23

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby uniqueorn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:00 pm

koji wrote:
Medyo acceptable tong result na ito sa akin. :=p

It was difficult to make the final choice. Ang daming pwedeng pagpipilian.
I'm waiting...
uniqueorn

Postby uniqueorn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:09 pm

DUBROVNIK wrote:.
Nice Hotpicks!!

Most of the time my predictions for Miss Universe and Miss International is correct. Nagkamali lang ako kay Bianca Guiddoti and Ariella Arida. Sana this time bull's eye pa rin. Hehe
I'm waiting...
uniqueorn

Postby uniqueorn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Miss Bicolandia wrote:Nice list! I like this list better than the two others I have read. Patch is highly trainable.

I agree. In fact, what she showed last night during the fashion show is good enough for us to earn a spot in the semis this year.
I'm waiting...
uniqueorn

Postby uniqueorn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 pm

benchtel1978 wrote:Well-explained, well-thought choices!

Thank you! :!!
I'm waiting...
uniqueorn

Postby uniqueorn » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:58 pm

jhunz23 wrote:
Im still rooting for Hannah Arnold Clavio & Atty Patch Magquestion
Although Im still in Cloud 9 for Pusa’s winning
And I dont want to be greedy to root for B2B Bare2back-Tsarot- Back to Back i mean
So whoever will be crowned WE will support OUR Queen.

(Honestly i was thinking if we send weak delagate I think it will be the REAL DEAL to test how strong our sash is. )

That's interesting. We should try sending underdogs like Dia Magno to check our sash power. =b =b =b
I'm waiting...
uniqueorn

Postby mafey chupeta » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:37 pm

After the Boracay incident, I don't think Hannah deserves any of the crowns at stake. Tomadora walwal ang hitawd [-X L-)
GINANUON, GINANIRE AT GINANI-GANITO. - mafey
mafey chupeta
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1985
Profession: suck-counting & finance
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: eating medium sized pipino

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:48 pm

NICE LIST. COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN. THOUGH MY TOP2 ARE PATCH AND HANNAH, GAZINI AND VICKIE ARE CROWN WORTHY TOO. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby sexydrew82 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Love your list! I could totally see this happening too. Patch seems to be a "universal" favorite amongst pageant fans, along with Gazini.
Rushton is a beauty and I could certainly see her taking the International title as well. She would do a great job at Miss International and could be a part of the court. I have placed Emma for International just because I really think she finally deserves her time in the spotlight. I know that this is probably Vickie's last attempt at competing and I'm pretty sure that her eyes are set on Miss Universe, but I also think that Emma has proven time and time again, that she is worthy of representation. There are other crowns at stake, yes, but I believe that she should compete in a more prestigious pageant like MI (or even Miss Universe). Nonetheless, excellent list.

I want Gazini, if not for MUP, to end up as a RUP, so that she can compete directly for Miss Universe Philippines after she has just a tad more experience in competition. It would be really great to see a front runner from here crossover to Miss World Philippines, so that there is still one more chance to compete in the 2nd prestigious Big 5.
sexydrew82
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Andrew
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1982
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Singing, Dancing, Working out

Postby glabz2007 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm

uniqueorn wrote:
Nice Hotpicks!!

Most of the time my predictions for Miss Universe and Miss International is correct. Nagkamali lang ako kay Bianca Guiddoti and Ariella Arida. Sana this time bull's eye pa rin. Hehe

Sino ba ang hinulaan mo for MUP during Arida's time and Guidotti's time?
glabz2007
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: rieez
Date of Birth: 31 Jul 1985
Profession: engineer
Hobbies/Interests: photography

Postby glabz2007 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:00 pm

uniqueorn wrote:
Nice Hotpicks!!

Sino ba ang hinulaan mo for MUP during Arida's time and Guidotti's time?
glabz2007

Real Life Name/Nick: rieez
Date of Birth: 31 Jul 1985
Profession: engineer
Hobbies/Interests: photography

Return to GENERAL