MISS WORLD 2018 | Official Coverage

Re: MEXICO WINS MISS WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:52 am

the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am

moon gin wrote:
MISSUNIVERSEFANS wrote:Still can't get over how the show was visually perfect until the skinny throne and half-baked sash came out in the crowning. =0 Agree with poster above they should have just used last year MW shaped throne. Never thought we will question a Miss World throne and the sash rather than the main result. :%))

LOL at New Zealand gets the continental award of Oceania =;)) that's why the continental system to select the Top 12 is BULLSHIT! They sacrificed one girl from Asia for New Zealand in Top 12 (although she is ok). 10 girls from Asia, 2 from Oceania

From my understanding, they don't intend to announce the runners-up at all. The rest of Top 5 including Panama and New Zealand are all winners for each continent. The winners are 1 Miss World and 6 Miss World Continental Queens = 7 of them.

Thailand gets her moment as runner-up probably due to she won the global votes.

I think MW did not announce the other placement in purpose to allude that the Continental Queens are all equals. Exception must be made for the girl in second place to be announced as the Runner Up to make it clear, in case the winner cannot fulfill her duties, who will be the replacement.

You're right on that. I forget that the runner-up plays a huge part if Miss World resigned or dethroned. It makes sense now. :=p
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Profession: Undisclosed
Hobbies/Interests: Undisclosed

Postby moon gin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:39 am

So what I like from the final show was the fact that they give chance for Top 30 their moment to shine. In previous editions, the Top 20/25/30/40 were treated no different than the unplaced contestants and we barely knew them. But this time, they let the Top 30 to walk one by one followed by the VT of them on the beach. This is something that they need to keep for future editions.

I also like the elimination format for the final. The Top 30 have the chance to impress through their cocktail dress walk and their beachwear VT. The Top 12 have a chit chat and speak about themselves and Top 5 answer the final questions. I would not mind if MWO keeps this format as its trademark of final night competition, with some improvement of course.

What I don't like is the regional format. You can always be diverse without forcing it. And that coronation throne is just damn plain ugly. But aside from that I'm satisfied with the final and I can see MWO is trying to listen to what the fans want. Hope they continue to improve it in future editions.
My Miss World 2013 Girls :

Ukraine, Brazil, Spain, Ecuador, India
moon gin

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant

Postby BellaSwan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:44 am

It's time to start spilling the tea about Miss World Myanmar Organization.

First of all, anyone here knows how to report to Miss World License holder if you are unhappy with their poor performances and unfair treatment (support) to the national winner?

Secondly, it's legal to hold license for other nation? For example, our current Miss World Organization is under Thailand organization. Is it Legal?

Last but not least, anyone knows license fee for Miss World?

To be honest, i am not bitter about Han Thi's unplacement. We have long way to go but i genuinely believe that, as an organization, they should give equal support, arrangement and training to our queens like they do to others.

Thanks guys !!
Last edited by BellaSwan on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
BellaSwan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ABCDEFG
Hobbies/Interests: writing, reading

Postby Kimberly » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 am

I know I'm really late but

BIG CONGRATS to Mexico on winning their 1st MW crown. :=p

It's nice to see new countries getting their time to shine and Mexico's been waiting a longggggggggg time.

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby moon gin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:01 am

BellaSwan wrote:It's time to start spilling the tea about Miss World Myanmar Organization.

First of all, anyone here knows how to report to Miss World License holder if you are unhappy with their poor performances and unfair treatment (support) to the national winner?

Secondly, it's legal to hold license for other nation? For example, our current Miss World Organization is under Thailand organization. Is it Legal?

** To be honest, i am not bitter about Han Thi's unplacement. We have long way to go but i genuinely believe that, as an organization, they should give equal support, arrangement and training to our queens like they do to others. **

Thanks guys !!

Actually a member here - Chileno - is the ND of Chile for MW. His real name is Keno Manzur I guess. You may try to contact and ask him regarding the MW license and stuffs as I believe he would know more than any of us here.

moon gin

Postby BellaSwan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:37 am

moon gin wrote:
BellaSwan wrote:It's time to start spilling the tea about Miss World Myanmar Organization.

** To be honest, i am not bitter about Han Thi's unplacement. We have long way to go but i genuinely believe that, as an organization, they should give equal support, arrangement and training to our queens like they do to others. **

Thanks guys !!

Actually a member here - Chileno - is the ND of Chile for MW. His real name is Keno Manzur I guess. You may try to contact and ask him regarding the MW license and stuffs as I believe he would know more than any of us here.

Thank you Moon Gin !! Appreciate it.
BellaSwan

Postby REINASANJUAN » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:26 am

It was obviously that Julia want México, the host. Plus it was Ling time over due, since 2009. Last year was a very close up win 1RU.

Bitch!, give me da crown!
REINASANJUAN
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Date of Birth: 07 Nov 2011
Profession: BEAUTY PAGEANT
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: write poems

Postby exsembhoy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:28 am

CONGRATULATIONS MEXICO!!! I sooo love Mexican people they are goodlooking .. especially Mexican men!!

With Mexico's win, I really find Miss World unpredictable.

I thought either France or Nepal would end up in the Top 3 but they either did not make it.

I dont enjoy watching Miss World finals anymore, it has become more of an ELECTION, than a beauty pageant.

Perhaps its just me, but I am not really used to watching beauty pageants in the MW pattern or mold.

Again Congratulations MEXICO!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Love from the Philippines!!! :hx :hx :hx :-* :-* :-*

Maureen Christa Wroblewitz is my Miss Universe Philippines 2021
exsembhoy

Real Life Name/Nick: edizon 'son'
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1965
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales and marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, movies, music, entertainment, books
Message: 'You can't go wrong when you are NICE. So BE NICE!'

Postby odnalor1960 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 am

exsembhoy wrote: CONGRATULATIONS MEXICO!!! I sooo love Mexican people they are goodlooking .. especially Mexican men!!

With Mexico's win, I really find Miss World unpredictable.

I thought either France or Nepal would end up in the Top 3 but they either did not make it.

I dont enjoy watching Miss World finals anymore, it has become more of an ELECTION, than a beauty pageant.

Perhaps its just me, but I am not really used to watching beauty pageants in the MW pattern or mold.

Again Congratulations MEXICO!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Love from the Philippines!!! :hx :hx :hx :-* :-* :-*

Me too besides favoring British colonies,I believe Morley has the final say if who's going to win MW and board of judges are mere decorations.It didnt excite me that much when Megan won although she's deserving.I want transparency whether Philippines wins or not.
odnalor1960
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: TIT
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball

Postby the critic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:50 am

moon gin wrote:So what I like from the final show was the fact that they give chance for Top 30 their moment to shine. In previous editions, the Top 20/25/30/40 were treated no different than the unplaced contestants and we barely knew them. But this time, they let the Top 30 to walk one by one followed by the VT of them on the beach. This is something that they need to keep for future editions.

I also like the elimination format for the final. The Top 30 have the chance to impress through their cocktail dress walk and their beachwear VT. The Top 12 have a chit chat and speak about themselves and Top 5 answer the final questions. I would not mind if MWO keeps this format as its trademark of final night competition, with some improvement of course.

What I don't like is the regional format. You can always be diverse without forcing it. And that coronation throne is just damn plain ugly. But aside from that I'm satisfied with the final and I can see MWO is trying to listen to what the fans want. Hope they continue to improve it in future editions.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T MIND THE CONTINENTAL SYSTEM? IT HAS ITS PROS AND CONS. ITS EASIER FOR THE JUDGES TO DISSECT AND GET A DIVERSE SET OF FINALISTS BUT YOU CAN SEE WHY SOME WOULD HATE IT. FOR EXAMPLE CHILE GOT LEFT OUT BECAUSE THE AMERICAS ONLY HAD LIMITED SPOTS WHILE IN THE CARIBBEAN, MARTINIQUE CONTINUED TO TOP 12 JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD LESS COMPETITION IN HER REGION.

I LIKE THAT DIFFERENT GIRLS FROM ALL OVER ARE GUARANTEED A PLACEMENT AT THE TOP. THE THING WITH INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS IS THINGS CAN BE LOPSIDED AND ONLY ONE TYPE GETS TO SHINE WHILE OTHERS ARE IGNORED. EITHER WAY THE WINNER WILL ALWAYS EMERGE ON TOP DESPITE OF THE SYSTEM. DOWNSIDE IS WE WONT HAVE A 2016 PUERTO RICO- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC TOP 2 BECAUSE THE LATTER WOULD HAVE BEEN SACRIFICED THE PREVIOUS ROUND.
the critic

Postby Oma-san » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:19 am

I can't understand why some average-looking Asian girls who could speak better than Thailand were blocked from progressing on to the top 12 since Thailand herself isn't a stunner. Thailand didn't stand out in the Head to Head challenge as much as the other Asian girls. Apart from Bangladesh who didn't deserve to win in her group, all the Asian winners of the Head to Head were impressive.

Also, the MWO needs to figure out the re-placement of Oceania with Asia. I hope Cook Islands and Guam are included in this group since Australia and New Zealand seem to be winning it every year.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby moon gin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:38 am

the critic wrote:
moon gin wrote:So what I like from the final show was the fact that they give chance for Top 30 their moment to shine. In previous editions, the Top 20/25/30/40 were treated no different than the unplaced contestants and we barely knew them. But this time, they let the Top 30 to walk one by one followed by the VT of them on the beach. This is something that they need to keep for future editions.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T MIND THE CONTINENTAL SYSTEM? IT HAS ITS PROS AND CONS. ITS EASIER FOR THE JUDGES TO DISSECT AND GET A DIVERSE SET OF FINALISTS BUT YOU CAN SEE WHY SOME WOULD HATE IT. FOR EXAMPLE CHILE GOT LEFT OUT BECAUSE THE AMERICAS ONLY HAD LIMITED SPOTS WHILE IN THE CARIBBEAN, MARTINIQUE CONTINUED TO TOP 12 JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD LESS COMPETITION IN HER REGION.

I LIKE THAT DIFFERENT GIRLS FROM ALL OVER ARE GUARANTEED A PLACEMENT AT THE TOP. THE THING WITH INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS IS THINGS CAN BE LOPSIDED AND ONLY ONE TYPE GETS TO SHINE WHILE OTHERS ARE IGNORED. EITHER WAY THE WINNER WILL ALWAYS EMERGE ON TOP DESPITE OF THE SYSTEM. DOWNSIDE IS WE WONT HAVE A 2016 PUERTO RICO- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC TOP 2 BECAUSE THE LATTER WOULD HAVE BEEN SACRIFICED THE PREVIOUS ROUND.

What I dislike about the continental system is that it creates a certain limitation to the possible composition of the finalists. The finalists must come from different continents, while countries within a continent itself can be very diverse.

For example, in Africa - Tunisia and Senegal would normally have a very different type of beauty. And if, someday, they both send gorgeous and smart ladies worthy of Top 5, one of them must be sacrificed due to the continental rule.

I think a pageant can still be diverse without having to force it with a certain rule that creates limitation like this. If a Top 5 comprises of Lebanon, Cook Islands, Korea, Colombia, and Nigeria for example, I would call it diverse enough, even though Lebanon, Cook Islands, and Korea are all part of Asia and Oceania group.

moon gin

Postby BellaSwan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:23 am

Oma-san wrote:I can't understand why some average-looking Asian girls who could speak better than Thailand were blocked from progressing on to the top 12 since Thailand herself isn't a stunner. Thailand didn't stand out in the Head to Head challenge as much as the other Asian girls. Apart from Bangladesh who didn't deserve to win in her group, all the Asian winners of the Head to Head were impressive.

Also, the MWO needs to figure out the re-placement of Oceania with Asia. I hope Cook Islands and Guam are included in this group since Australia and New Zealand seem to be winning it every year.

Nicolene is very smart girl. She started her charity work since she was five years old and she even got President's Volunteer Service Award from former US president Obama .

Besides , she know what she wants and she also know how to get what she wants. For example, her flag dancing with her cause, Love for all flag, and wearing Love for all shirt occasionally etc.

She may not have the most beautiful face but she is one of the most deserving winner along with Mexico. I think giving nice speech in H2H is not enough to be a Miss World or runner up. There are many other factors that MWO considers.

To recap, Both Mexico and Thailand are the most determined girls, who know how to express themselves, who can speak well and who can really work for Miss World organization.

Overall, I am very happy with the show and the result !! My sentimental favorite, Mauritius & Cook Islands made it to top 30!! :!! :!!
BellaSwan

Postby lee_xhung143 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:00 am

JoelR wrote: ANOTHER COOKING SHOW! Philippines is suppose to be 2nd runner up, 1st runner up and Miss World! Grandma Julia stole the crown from Philippines! Philippines was suppose to be Miss Asia! How many Pesos did Mexico give Grandma Julia for the crown? How many tacos did Mexico Make for Grandma Julia? How many Margaitas did Mexico give to Julia to make her drunk so Mexico could win? Philippines demands answers! >:< >:< >:< >:<

Ulol. Not one of us believed Katarina will win. Don't provoke war, beeech. Or you're just another orangutan-turned-human offspring of an obnoxious animal.
lee_xhung143
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Joshua
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing, trekking, sports

Postby HARVIN » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:10 am

All top 5 were facially weak including the winner. >:) Sorry but i'm not a fan of her face. Perla Beltran or Even Dafne Molina should have been the first Mexican Miss World. Since it's been long overdue for Miss Mexico's first Miss World, Julia would have no choice but to crown Mexico since they are aiming for bigger latin audience this year and in the future. >:)

In Asia, Nepal should have won the Asian region, although that Thai American girl has an impressive communication skills but she is facially weak with average face. >:)
In Europe France should have won, she's prettier and charismatic than Belarus. =O/
In American region I agree for Mexico but the top 2 must be Mexico and Venezuela not Panama. =O/

No comment for Carribean... it's always Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica year after year... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz Carribean and Americas should have merged just like Asia and Oceania. Fu**kin unfair =O/

HARVIN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.

Postby kurtij » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:35 am

CAROLINA MORAN CORDILLO should've been Mexico's first Miss World.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby hokuto1129 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:54 am

jalzamani wrote:vivaa mehikooo..... :!! :!!
You deserved it.

Sad for France & Nepal

Happy that Philippines clapped.
I told u julia is very strict, the fans of catriona dissed mwo haha. Expect so many claps in years to come.

My advice- stop sending ur candidates to me, madam doesn't need your yelling fanbase :#)]

Baklang twooooihhhh!

You're so boastful!

And Pinoy fanbase has nothing to do with Kat's unplacement.

For your information, wa na kmi pakels sa MW! Sa inyo na ang korona! Lamunin nyo! Nakatikim lng ng 1st runner-up kala mo na kung sino!

Isa pa nga, BAKLANG twooooooohhhhhhhhh!
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Profession: banker
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby the critic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 pm

moon gin wrote:
the critic wrote:

What I dislike about the continental system is that it creates a certain limitation to the possible composition of the finalists. The finalists must come from different continents, while countries within a continent itself can be very diverse.

For example, in Africa - Tunisia and Senegal would normally have a very different type of beauty. And if, someday, they both send gorgeous and smart ladies worthy of Top 5, one of them must be sacrificed due to the continental rule.

I think a pageant can still be diverse without having to force it with a certain rule that creates limitation like this. If a Top 5 comprises of Lebanon, Cook Islands, Korea, Colombia, and Nigeria for example, I would call it diverse enough, even though Lebanon, Cook Islands, and Korea are all part of Asia and Oceania group.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD LIMIT THE CONTINENTAL RULE TO ONLY TOP 12 AND LEAVE IT UP TO THE JUDGES AFTER THAT.
the critic

Postby the critic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:15 pm

the critic

Postby bukita » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:13 am

I'm so excited with her for one year beauty with a purpose journey with Jurlia and her TOP5 sisters.

bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby Atomik » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:42 am

I’m so freaking happy that I took a weekend getaway just to celebrate!!!
We did it guys...I can’t believe Mexico stopped being a country with “no MW crown” it’s so freaking awkward but in a good way!! I’m feeling like Leonardo DiCaprio after all those years of being disrespected at the Oscar he finally got it...and so we did!!! Yes, Vanessa is no Perla Beltran, who happens to be a Goddess of beauty, but still she was left in a second place in one of the biggest robberies in the pageant history, or another Goddess Blanca Soto who was left clapping her heart out... we’ve sent prepared girls like AnaGaby Espinosa, Caro Moran, Dafne Molina, Daniela Alvarez and the strange case of Mariana Berumen, who despite being leading the board she was kicked out of the competition just out of the blue...so no, I won’t allow anybody to try to bring us down, my country has sent all these gorgeous and prepared ladies with no success. Last year Andrea Meza was truly a queen, it was a shame destiny had another plans, but THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR MEXICO, THIS IS THE TIME FOR VANESSA, let us support her and respect her, her victory was applauded for all her MW sisters and they all agree she was “the girl” to represent them the best.

VIVA MEXICO...alala moserrrrr!!! :!!
Atomik

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby bukita » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:59 am

bukita

Postby bukita » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:05 am

bukita

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:02 am

HARVIN wrote:All top 5 were facially weak including the winner. >:) Sorry but i'm not a fan of her face. Perla Beltran or Even Dafne Molina should have been the first Mexican Miss World. Since it's been long overdue for Miss Mexico's first Miss World, Julia would have no choice but to crown Mexico since they are aiming for bigger latin audience this year and in the future. >:)

In Asia, Nepal should have won the Asian region, although that Thai American girl has an impressive communication skills but she is facially weak with average face. >:)
In Europe France should have won, she's prettier and charismatic than Belarus. =O/
In American region I agree for Mexico but the top 2 must be Mexico and Venezuela not Panama. =O/

No comment for Carribean... it's always Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica year after year... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz Carribean and Americas should have merged just like Asia and Oceania. Fu**kin unfair =O/

hmmmm you sound mad tho, why? Jamaicans worked very hard for miss world they put alot into miss world. Nobody thought Jamaica was going to place but WRONG STOP 5
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Tiramisu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 pm

kurtij wrote:CAROLINA MORAN CORDILLO should've been Mexico's first Miss World.

In my opinion it should either be Dafne Molina or Perla Beltran, I like Carolina but back in 2007 my Queen of Americas is Venezuela
Tiramisu

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1994
Profession: Young professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Catwalk

Postby moon gin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:54 am

Atomik wrote:I’m so freaking happy that I took a weekend getaway just to celebrate!!!
We did it guys...I can’t believe Mexico stopped being a country with “no MW crown” it’s so freaking awkward but in a good way!! I’m feeling like Leonardo DiCaprio after all those years of being disrespected at the Oscar he finally got it...and so we did!!! Yes, Vanessa is no Perla Beltran, who happens to be a Goddess of beauty, but still she was left in a second place in one of the biggest robberies in the pageant history, or another Goddess Blanca Soto who was left clapping her heart out... we’ve sent prepared girls like AnaGaby Espinosa, Caro Moran, Dafne Molina, Daniela Alvarez and the strange case of Mariana Berumen, who despite being leading the board she was kicked out of the competition just out of the blue...so no, I won’t allow anybody to try to bring us down, my country has sent all these gorgeous and prepared ladies with no success. Last year Andrea Meza was truly a queen, it was a shame destiny had another plans, but THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR MEXICO, THIS IS THE TIME FOR VANESSA, let us support her and respect her, her victory was applauded for all her MW sisters and they all agree she was “the girl” to represent them the best.

VIVA MEXICO...alala moserrrrr!!! :!!

Congrats and a well deserved victory!

moon gin

нгс знакомства

Postby JulioSkync » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:51 am

[URL=http://love.noov.ru]знакомства +для взрослых без регистрации +в сочи[/URL]
[URL=http://www.casino-natali.com]знакомства +в сочи без регистрации +с телефонами[/URL]
[URL=http://www.rudate.net]знакомства +в академгородке новосибирска[/URL]
[URL=http://www.ekaterin.com]секс знакомства +с женщинами +в сочи[/URL]
Если альтернативой считать брачную контору, выигрыш еще и в том, что тебе не надо расписываться в своем неблагополучии показывать работникам службы, что до этого момента ты не
http://almaty.putany24.info/photos/lp13625_75948.jpg
посмеяться над забавными картинками и анекдотами, найти себе новых друзей и даже самореализоваться. Он не набрасывается на вас и не порабощает. А если человек чувствует себя
с привлекательной женщиной он не в состоянии. А значит, он не "настоящий мачо", не геройлюбовник. То есть, и не герой, и, что самое обидное, не любовник.
JulioSkync
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: JulioSkync
Date of Birth: 25 Oct 2058
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: missisilogu,info
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, videos

Postby bcdf1930 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 am

TO THOSE WHO SAY SOMEONE GETS ROBBED EVERY YEAR AT MW:

MISS WORLD IS NOT JUST ABOUT HAVING A BEAUTIFUL FACE...YOU NEED TO HAVE A SINCERE HEART AS WELL TO HELP :-* :-* :-*

THAT IS THE VERY REASON MEXICO AND THAILAND MADE IT TO THE TOP THIS YEAR :-* :-* :-*

PEACE :-*
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Oma-san » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:03 pm

HARVIN wrote:All top 5 were facially weak including the winner. >:) Sorry but i'm not a fan of her face. Perla Beltran or Even Dafne Molina should have been the first Mexican Miss World. Since it's been long overdue for Miss Mexico's first Miss World, Julia would have no choice but to crown Mexico since they are aiming for bigger latin audience this year and in the future. >:)

Mexico looked better in the Head to Head top 20 challenge so she should opted for a similar look. I think Oceania and Caribbean should have merged together. I don't mind having a separate continental sash for Oceania but Asia shouldn't have to compromise our slots with them. So less competition for the Oceanic countries so a slot seems to be guaranteed for them in the Asia and Oceania region when by principle, all the three slots should have been occupied by Asian countries because the Asian reps were better than New Zealand. And why the heck did Europe have three slots when Europe is a small continent with weak contestants this year? They literally robbed the other continents in the top 12.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World