WHERE DO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY COME FROM

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

Re: WHERE DO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY COME FROM

Postby Raven » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm

from the island of Puerto Rico... hmmmm you can find stunning girls throughout the whole island... in general it's a small but beautifull place!
random counties win each year...

Raven
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: >>>
Hobbies/Interests: sports

Postby Barti123 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:17 am

I think beauty hunter summarized what I had to say. India is such a culturally diverse place, you see beauty in every corner. It is really difficult to say that one is more beautiful than the other and that diversity is reflected in the different women of India that have won international crowns!
Barti123
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Barti123
Date of Birth: 13 Jul 2008
Profession: Neuroscience PhD/ schizophrenia researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis, singing, dancing, pool and beauty pageants

Postby Lando_ » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 am

In my country, Indonesia :

Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province: mostly mix blooded, their anchestor came from Middle East.

West Java Province (Bandung) : pure Malayan Mongoloid (Sundanese) with lighter skin than other Malayan in other region.

Nusa Tenggara Timur Province : mostly are mix blooded between Asian, Melanesian, and Portuguese (European).

West Kalimantan : mix blooded btween Asiatic Mongoloid and Malayan Mongoloid, naturally beautiful.

North Sulawesi Province : facial look are the same with pure Pinays (Filipinas).

Papua : Melanesia, with dark skin, n curly hair (look like mix btween African-European).

In big cities (Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, etc) and famous tourist destinations (Bali, etc) there are many mixblooded btween Indonesian and foreigner, most of them are European-Asian (Eurasian).
Lando_

Date of Birth: 11 Apr 1990
Profession: . . .
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: . . .

Postby rio88 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Hello there, I am newbies here.

Your Post attracts me seems there's a lot of outsider didn't know about Malaysia.
We're live in a multi racial country, which are Malay, Indian and Chinese is the major races here.

In my country, I would love to say that mostly hunks and pretty girls are from Sabah ( Land below the wind)and Sarawak (Land of Hornbill).
There are 90+ ethnic who lives there.

Final words, Sabah and Sarawak.
Let All Spread Love. *Hugs*
rio88
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Allen
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1988
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby daniel85daniel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:24 pm

In Mexico i would say Sinaloa, Jalisco and Nuevo Leon...3 places, 3 completley diferent men/women....

in Sinaloa you can find beauties such as Perla Beltran, Laura Zuñiga....

in Jalisco you can find girls like Karla Carrillo, Jackie Bracamontes

in Nuevo Leon you find girls like Priscila Perales, AnaGaby Espinoza, Silvia Salgado....

about men..well....i know that in Jalisco and Nuevo Leon are the hotties....
daniel85daniel
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: daniel canseres
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1985
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: watch movies

Postby bambu » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:i can safely say the provinces of pampanga and cebu for the phils. i mean several beauties from these provinces do well in pageants.

I noticed that too. Particularly the province of Pampanga which doesn't run out of taller, more prepared girls year-in-and-out. I can't figure out the Pampanguenas interest for beauty pageants and modelling but they usually come in droves to register their participation in these annual searches. Could it be the influence of the once thriving Clark of US military presence where goods of foreign make flood the Pampanga market, ie. fashionista proclivity of the girls of Pampanga where they are more fashion conscious than any of their counterparts elsewhere in the Philippines. Even the men, cannot be outdone. Do you have a theory as to why?

Hey, bro! What’s up? As a matter of fact I have my own theory which is based on historical facts. Being a Kapampangan myself, I have a good grasp of our origin. Who better know this than a Pampangueno, right?

During the more than three centuries of Spanish colonization, Pampanga was regarded as Spain’s favorite province. The land was fertile, climate ideal and natives skillful in various fields. Pampanga was a hub of commerce, trade and industry. Its proximity to Manila made it an ideal center of commerce by way of the then pristine Pampanga river, which flowed towards the mouth of Manila Bay. During the British occupation in the 1700s, Bacolor even became the capital of the Philippines. Many Spaniards settled in the province intermarrying with the native Kapampangans. Prior to the arrival of the Spaniards however, Pamapanga was already a bustling trade center where Arabs, Eastern Indians, Indonesians and Chinese traveled far to ply their wares. Some stayed also marrying the natives. Therefore, even before Spain’s colonization, the Kapampangan genepool had already been diluted after centuries of intermarriage of the natives with various nationalities. The recent arrival of Americans with their Airforce base in the province further diversified the race. The end result: beautiful people comparable with the best looking in the world.

Being a favorite province, the Pampanguenos enjoyed privileges in the form of education, employment and even acceptance into the Spanish Army. That is why the first Filipino doctors, priests and nuns were from Pampanga. This mentality unfortunately transcended through the centuries giving them the “mayabang” disposition. The pride in being Spain’s favorite has been interpreted in a wide array of manifestations to the detriment of some Kapampangans. I doubt if the average Kapampangan even knows what he's being “mayabang” about. Lol!

Pampanga’s abundance of produce and meat, spices from India and Arabia, its close affinity with the Chinese and Indonesians, and the Spanish readiness to teach the natives all played a role in the evolution of the unique Pampanga cuisine.

As for the “dugong aso” moniker, it was the Pampanguenos’ loyalty to their colonizers - first to the Spaniards and then to the Americans even fighting against the Tagalogs that earned them that name. Very prominent among these brave soldiers were the Macabebes who helped the Americans capture Aguinaldo for betraying their hero, Andres Bonifacio. I remember my grandfather being vocal about his disgust for Aguinaldo for that betrayal.

Going back to Pampanga’s genepool, try going to church in any town in Pampanga. Observe and you will see that a great percentage of the people have very nice features -whatever social class they fall under. As for myself, I had always wondered about my exact bloodline. I doubted what my elders told us knowing that just because of our Spanish surname it did not necessarily mean we had spanish blood. So I had my DNA analyzed two years ago to confirm what my grandparents told us about our lineage. They were right. My paternal great great grandfather came from Mexico during the Manila-Acapulco Galleon trade. He was a Spanish and Mexican Indian mixture while my mother’s line was from Arabia and India, hence my Arabic middle name (my mother’s maiden name). I don’t have that despicable syndrome though. Now, that I have settled in Texas, my nationality has never been guessed correctly, not even once – not even by fellow Filipinos. One time, I was in an elevator in Los Angeles with two Filipinas. They started talking in tagalog about me saying I was good looking. Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when I thanked them in Tagalog for the nice things they said. Hispanics always talk to me in Spanish presuming I am Latino. After awhile I tell them nicely that I am 100% Filipino. They would wonder how come I don’t look like the regular Filipino to which I would reply now you know Filipinos just like Americans come in various sizes, shades and looks because I am as regular as a Filipino can get.

To those interested in Pampanga’s history, watch this video in you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SYrroG2xRI
Some of my sources were from this video.
bambu

Real Life Name/Nick: bambu
Date of Birth: 05 May 1976
Profession: world traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: traveling, scuba diving, hunting, trekking,fishing

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:55 am

Some of my sources were from this video.[/quote]

Oww, thanks for the synopsis on the subject. It could make up for a dissertation. I'm quite familiar with the history and being a trained Chef of Pampangueno regional cuisine. Who would not know of the famous sisig, the various cured meats and gourmet concoctions that originated from the rich blend of Chinese and Spanish influences handed down from generation to the next. Thanks.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Tsatsabi » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 am

In Puerto Rico, Lares is known as the town with the most beautiful woman, but this is due to the high percentage of finalists and Miss Puerto Rico candidates on the local pageants that come from this town. For example, Lares is Denisse Quiñones, Miss Universe 2001, hometown; as it is also the hometown of María del Rocío Arroyo Rivera (Miss PR International 1995) and Lydia Guzmán López de Victoria (Miss PR Intenational 2006).Talking about Denisse, when she won the universal crown, a monument to beauty (but specially to the beauty of the woman of Lares) was raised. It says ¨Lares, pueblo de mujeres hermosas¨ (Lares, town of beautiful woman) and it can be seen at the entrance of the town. Here it is....

The town of Lares wrote a chapter on the history of local pageants when in 1952 Puerto Rico participated for the first time in the Miss Universe Pageant and sent a delegate from Lares: Marilila Levy Bernal, our first Miss Puerto Rico Universe! Then for almost three consecutive years, the chosen delegates for Miss Universe came also from Lares: Lydia Guzman (1995), María Arroyo (1996) and Brenda Liz López who in 1997 became the first runner up; and then eventually in 1999 won the local Miss Universe crown and was a semifinalist on the international pageant. Because of the success of Lares on local pageants, there is a whole wall dedicated to their queens, but specially as a tribute to Marilila Levy Bernal. Here it is...

However, it can also be said that the capital, San Juan, is the other town with most winners and finalists. Bayamón, Dorado, and Salinas are also considered powerhouses on the local pageants, showing a tendency to produce many finalists, and sometimes winners. Based on the overall results, it seems that the most beautiful candidates or the most beautiful girls in Puerto Rico come from the western, and central east part of the island.
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Art & Photography

Postby Pawee » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 am

in Cebu & Pampanga..

and of course in Tarlac cuz im from there... :)
Pawee
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 2009

Postby JaviBradshaw » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

In Sapin I would say that the most beautiful people comes from Andalusia and the Canary Islands... both states have beautiful people, but they also have extra charisma.
WE LOVE YOU PATRICIA YURENA RODRÍGUEZ, 23, FROM CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN!
JaviBradshaw
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Eurovision

Postby Missy » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:57 pm

anisa kospiri [durres]
Denisa Kola
agnesa vuthaj [kosovo]
eralda hitaj [tirane]
sadina alla [tirane]
matlida mecini [tirane]
hasna xhukici [she is from Fier but moved to Tirana]

SO I GUESS THE CITY OF TIRANA HAS THE MOSt BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BUT THE CITIES THAT HAD SUCCESS ARE FROM SOUTH AND CENTER OF ALBANIA
Missy
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Music,Dance

Postby Miss Asteroid Belt » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:i can safely say the provinces of pampanga and cebu for the phils. i mean several beauties from these provinces do well in pageants.

I noticed that too. Particularly the province of Pampanga which doesn't run out of taller, more prepared girls year-in-and-out. I can't figure out the Pampanguenas interest for beauty pageants and modelling but they usually come in droves to register their participation in these annual searches. Could it be the influence of the once thriving Clark of US military presence where goods of foreign make flood the Pampanga market, ie. fashionista proclivity of the girls of Pampanga where they are more fashion conscious than any of their counterparts elsewhere in the Philippines. Even the men, cannot be outdone. Do you have a theory as to why?

I am born and raise from Angeles City Pampanga and to excel in every aspect especially fashion is second nature. I think its because Pampanga is a melting pot of culture thus it brings out the best in each Pampangueno or Angeleno.
Miss Asteroid Belt
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1977
Profession: Registered Nurse/Pediatric Critical Care
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling, gardening, fashion

Postby Atoy » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 am

Lipa, Nasugbu, Balayan, Batangas
Rizal
Quezon Province
Las Pinas
Paranaque
Bohol

or just simply go to Mall of Asia, SM Manila, Glorietta
Atoy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: actor
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: magpacute

Postby MariaAndreina » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 am

I think there alot of places were people are beautful, but most of them wolud have to be:

California, USA
Brazil
Venezuela
Colombia
India
and most of Europe.
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby gerardoh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 am

I agree ,in my country Mexico the most beautiful people is in Jalisco if you want to see the Guadalajara people go to the next address http://estamosdentro.com/ed/index.jsp.
gerardoh
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Profession: master
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: beauty contest

Postby luiyo_88 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:00 am

In Puerto Rico I think the most beautiful women comes from LARES!!! Georgeous LADIES!!! I thing the central region of Puerto Rico have the most beautiful CRIOLLAS!!! If you want to see black beauties you can go to the southeast and Loiza region!!! or if you want a more european look, look towards San Juan!!! or a more indian you can go to the north region and southwest region or just go to Caguas!!!

But in Beauty I think is Lares - San Juan - Salinas (Powerhouses)
"Por que bellas son las mujeres de mi tierra; ella son PUERTO RICO"
luiyo_88

Real Life Name/Nick: luiyo_88
Profession: Casino Croupier
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Everything

Postby pgp_mimi » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:10 pm

I have to agree with Phael, the most beautiful women in Brazil are from the south
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
pgp_mimi

Real Life Name/Nick: Milena
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1990
Profession: HR
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: movies, shoes, wines, songs, trips
Message: "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous!" Coco Chanel

Postby dabunique » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Since I live in the USA I will respond for that country
Obviously the state of Texas has produced the most Miss USAs

In my opinion the southern part of the United States has the most beautiful women. Ladies coming from Florida (my home state) Georgia, North & South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas constantly produce the best women in Miss USA. The mixture of beauty and southern hospitality is an undeniable force. Although I don't consider Florida a very southern state, the influx of many cultures give this state its own unique value

[youtube]A7BOmQaEEcM[/youtube]
dabunique
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 19 May 1977
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Hotel Accountant
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, cooking, pageants, friends, laughin
Message: Life is like a runway, so u better walk over dem haterz

Postby asus37 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 am

PAMPANGA! balen da reng mangalagu.

Pampanga, a province 50 miles from Manila that has produced many beauties like

Melanie Marquez (Binibining Pilipinas International 1979)
Violeta Nalus (Binibining Pilipinas Universe 1986),
Abbygail Arenas (Binibining Pilipinas Universe 1997)
Marilen Espino (Binibining Pilipinas World 1991)
Marina Pura Benipayo Bb. Pilipinas Maja (represented Quezon City, later competed to Ms.World replacing Marilen Espino)
Joanne Santos (Binibining Pilipinas Universe 1995)
Maricel Morales (Mutya ng Pilipinas 1995; Semi Finalist, Miss Asia Pacific 1995; First Runner-Up Mrs. World 2000)
Marilyn Maristela (Mutya ng Pilipinas 1996; First Runner Up, Miss Asia Pacific 1996)
Gemma Gatdula -- Miss Philippines Eco-Tourism 2001
Honeylet Gascon -- Miss Philippines Eco-Tourism 2002
Laura Dunlap -- Miss Philippines Earth 2003
Genebelle Raagas -- Miss Philippines-Earth 2005
Francis Diane Cervantes -- Miss Philippines Fire 2006
Juliann Savard (Miss Teen Philippines 2006)
asus37

Real Life Name/Nick: kiko
Date of Birth: 27 Aug 1911
Profession: palamunin
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: marami
Message: The mind is like a parachute, it works best when its open!

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:56 am

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN JAMAICA USUALLY COMES FROM ....
1.KINGSTON (THE CAPITAL CITY)
2.MANDEVILLE (THE THIRD CITY)
3.ST.ELIZABETH
4.MONTEGO BAY (SECOND CITY)
5.PORT ANTONIO ( ERROL FLYNN ISLAND)

CAROLYN YAPP, FROM MONTEGO BAY

REBECCA SILVIER, MISS JAMAICA TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL 2010, FROM KINGSTON & ST.CATHERINE

KAYANN SUNARTH, MODEL FROM KINGSTON

ROSINA CASSERLEY.......MISS JAMAICA INTERNATIONAL..IS FROM KINGSTON

CATH LEVY, SANDRA CUNNINGHAM ARE BOTH FROM KINSGTON, WHILE JACQUELINE CRIGHTON IS FROM MONTEGO BAY, AND CORNELIA PARCHMENT IS FROM ST.CATHERINE .

SANYA HUGHES ...MJU, IS FROM KINGSTON

APRIL PARCHMENT IS FROM KINGSTON

ALISON JEAN BARNETTE IS FROM MANDEVILLE AND KINGSTON,BUT GREW UP SOMETIME IN VENEZUELA

RACQUEL HERNANDEZ, MISS CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL IS FROM KINGSTON

SANDRA FOSTER IS FROM KINGSTON

KIMBERLEY MAIS IS FROM KINGSTON

CINDY WRIGHT....IS FROM KINGSTON

DANIEL OHAYON IS FROM KINGSTON...WHILE NATALIA CASADO THE 1ST RUNNER UP IS FROM SPAIN, AND THE 2ND RUNNER UP IS FROM NEW YORK,NY.

CHRISTINE STRAW.....IS FROM ST.ELIZABETH & KINGSTON

LISA HANNA IS FROM KINGSTON

CAROLE CRAWFORD IS FROM KINGSTON

CINDY BREAKSPEARE IS FROM KINGSTON

DEBBIE CAMPBELL FROM KINGSTON
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby EDO » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:33 am

gerardoh wrote:I agree ,in my country Mexico the most beautiful people is in Jalisco if you want to see the Guadalajara people go to the next address http://estamosdentro.com/ed/index.jsp.

[b]THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF MEXICO USUALLY COME FROM:

1. SINALOA (PERLA BELTRÁN, LAURA ZUÑIGA, ROSY OJEDA, ROSALBA LUNA, ...)
2. JALISCO ( XIMENA NAVARRETE, KARLA CARRILLO, JESSICA SALAZAR, JACKIE BRACAMONTES... )
3. NUEVO LEÓN (ANAGABY ESPINOZA, PRISCILA PERALES, SILVIA SALGADO, KATY FUENTES...)

THEN: COAHUILA AND SONORA.
[/b]
EDO

Date of Birth: 18 May 1981
Profession: WORLD TRAVELER
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: SWIMING, PERFORMING ARTS, GEOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY.

Postby delafuentedeguagua » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:42 am

bambu wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Hey, bro! What’s up? As a matter of fact I have my own theory which is based on historical facts. Being a Kapampangan myself, I have a good grasp of our origin. Who better know this than a Pampangueno, right?

During the more than three centuries of Spanish colonization, Pampanga was regarded as Spain’s favorite province. The land was fertile, climate ideal and natives skillful in various fields. Pampanga was a hub of commerce, trade and industry. Its proximity to Manila made it an ideal center of commerce by way of the then pristine Pampanga river, which flowed towards the mouth of Manila Bay. During the British occupation in the 1700s, Bacolor even became the capital of the Philippines. Many Spaniards settled in the province intermarrying with the native Kapampangans. Prior to the arrival of the Spaniards however, Pamapanga was already a bustling trade center where Arabs, Eastern Indians, Indonesians and Chinese traveled far to ply their wares. Some stayed also marrying the natives. Therefore, even before Spain’s colonization, the Kapampangan genepool had already been diluted after centuries of intermarriage of the natives with various nationalities. The recent arrival of Americans with their Airforce base in the province further diversified the race. The end result: beautiful people comparable with the best looking in the world.

Being a favorite province, the Pampanguenos enjoyed privileges in the form of education, employment and even acceptance into the Spanish Army. That is why the first Filipino doctors, priests and nuns were from Pampanga. This mentality unfortunately transcended through the centuries giving them the “mayabang” disposition. The pride in being Spain’s favorite has been interpreted in a wide array of manifestations to the detriment of some Kapampangans. I doubt if the average Kapampangan even knows what he's being “mayabang” about. Lol!

Pampanga’s abundance of produce and meat, spices from India and Arabia, its close affinity with the Chinese and Indonesians, and the Spanish readiness to teach the natives all played a role in the evolution of the unique Pampanga cuisine.

As for the “dugong aso” moniker, it was the Pampanguenos’ loyalty to their colonizers - first to the Spaniards and then to the Americans even fighting against the Tagalogs that earned them that name. Very prominent among these brave soldiers were the Macabebes who helped the Americans capture Aguinaldo for betraying their hero, Andres Bonifacio. I remember my grandfather being vocal about his disgust for Aguinaldo for that betrayal.

Going back to Pampanga’s genepool, try going to church in any town in Pampanga. Observe and you will see that a great percentage of the people have very nice features -whatever social class they fall under. As for myself, I had always wondered about my exact bloodline. I doubted what my elders told us knowing that just because of our Spanish surname it did not necessarily mean we had spanish blood. So I had my DNA analyzed two years ago to confirm what my grandparents told us about our lineage. They were right. My paternal great great grandfather came from Mexico during the Manila-Acapulco Galleon trade. He was a Spanish and Mexican Indian mixture while my mother’s line was from Arabia and India, hence my Arabic middle name (my mother’s maiden name). I don’t have that despicable syndrome though. Now, that I have settled in Texas, my nationality has never been guessed correctly, not even once – not even by fellow Filipinos. One time, I was in an elevator in Los Angeles with two Filipinas. They started talking in tagalog about me saying I was good looking. Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when I thanked them in Tagalog for the nice things they said. Hispanics always talk to me in Spanish presuming I am Latino. After awhile I tell them nicely that I am 100% Filipino. They would wonder how come I don’t look like the regular Filipino to which I would reply now you know Filipinos just like Americans come in various sizes, shades and looks because I am as regular as a Filipino can get.

Some of my sources were from this video.

It is true that Pampanga has many beautiful people and it is surprising to know that one of the silent and simple towns of Pampanga has been the place where many Capampangan beauty Goddess were from. The town of Floridablanca, a small town of Pampanga is the place of many celebrated faces that had launched a thousand ships.

Floridablanca was truly a land of Beauty. It's people are as sweet as the sugar it produced during the early 1900s. I remember during the mid 1900s, there were so many beautiful women of Floridablanca that are known for their goddess Beauties.

I come from the town of Guagua which is next to Floridablanca. I remember there used to be a social group called Elysian Club in Floridablanca, they gather and organize a dance party yearly. This social event is where the beautiful faces of Floridablancan women are being flaunted. They invite people and VIPs from different towns of Pampanga and there are also visitors from all over the Philippines. Former President Diosdado Macapagal was one of Elysian's avid guests.

Many Floridablancans were of Spanish and American descents, which is the reason why there were so many mestizas and mestizos. To name a few of them are the Castellvi, the Leary, and the Gil.

The Castellvi were of Spanish descent, this is the family of Don Jaime Castelvi the father of Romano Castellvi and also a relative of the Gil. The house of the Castellvi is still around and was renovated if I am not mistaken. It was situated in the Cabalenan of Floridablanca near the Public Market. Jaime was an actor in the early 1900s and his son followed his footsteps. Romano was an actor in the mid 1900s he was a good looking guy who was married to Jean Lopez, also a beautiful actress of the 1970s. They started to become inactive when they got married and decided to migrate to Canada. When Romano and Jean got married, President Ferdinand Marcos and First lady Imelda Romualdez Marcos were one of their Ninongs and Ninangs. During the Town Fiesta of Floridablanca, Romano Castellvi would go to his hometown and the ladies of the town would love and admire him so much.

The Leary were of Irish-American-Spanish descent. The well-known Leary of the Floridablanca town was Don Pedro Dinio Leary known as "Apung Iro" or "Apu Leary". He was a tall and very good looking guy and a devotee of Santa Lucia of Sasmuan, which explains why all his daughters were gifted of goddess beauty. During the mid 1900, the Leary Sisters were the "Helen" of Floridablanca; the talk of different towns when it comes to beauty. They were the all time muses of different towns. The house of the Leary was being visited by local gentlemen and lads from different towns to serenade and court the Leary Sisters. It is said that during that time the visitors have to ask for Tatang Leary permission first if they can come and visit. Visitors after another visitors would come with the same intentions. None of the Leary sisters had interest in going to show business except for the niece of Tatang Leary; Lydia Leary who was an actress in the mid 1900s and was taken care by Tia Dely. The Leary sisters may not be into Showbiz but they had a Recording Studio, the Willears Record. It was managed by Apu Leary nephew, the producer William Leary. This is where Vilma Santos was discovered and William Leary became the manager of Vilma Santos.

The Gil were not just mestizas and mestizos but they are true blooded Espanol whose ancestors were from Spain and also of German-Swiss descent. The Gil are the relatives of the famous Toledo and Toda Families and they are also related to the Castellvis. The Gil owned a Hacienda in Floridablanca during early 1900s and sugar was their business. All the Gil that you see on TV are from this Family; Rosemarie Gil, Mark Gil, Cherie Gil, Mark De Mesa and also the Eigenmann. Rosemarie Gil was an icon of the mid 1900s movie industry. She was married to Eddie Mesa who was the Elvis Presley of the Philippines. Eddie's success in movies and recordings extended towards the 60s and 70s. However, his Christian callings cut short of his movie career. He now devoted his time spreading the Gospel and preaching the word of God. In 1958, Rosemarie was given the title role for the film “Sta. Rita de Cascia (Patrona ng imposible).” She did more films later in her career. She starred in “Night of the Cobra Woman” in 1972 and “Naked Vengeance” in 1985. In 1978, she was nominated Best Supporting Actress in the Gawad Urian Awards for the film “Burlesk Queen.” The Gil don't fail to teach and expose their family members to show business which is why until now many of the Gil-Eigenmann are active in the movie Industry. During the Fiesta of barrio San Jose, Floridablanca the Gil visits their hometown and their relatives there, the Toledo-Gozun; the family apung Nena Toledo Gozun.
delafuentedeguagua
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1946
Profession: businessman
Hobbies/Interests: golf art politics business

Postby JEANP » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 am

as the miss france pagent in normandie and paris.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 1 6

LET'S GLORIFY GOD
JEANP

Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1994
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student in spanish degrees
Hobbies/Interests: Discovering new culture &new language, etc...
Message: LEt's Glorify god only him can save us from the great tribulation and hell.

Postby sunil_sagitarius » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm

THOUGH, INDIA HAS VARIETY OF BEAUTIES BUT I THINK NORTH INDIAN PEOPLE ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN OTHER REGIONS, THEN WEST INDIANS..... MAJORITY OF NORTH INDIANS ARE BEAUTIFUL

SOME NORTH INDIAN BEAUTIES
LARA DUTTA

PRIYANKA CHOPRA

MANASVI MAMGAI

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/beauty-pageants/miss-india/puja-gupta/photo/2386092/Puja-Gupta.jpg
PUJA GUPTA

http://www.sexystarimages.com/postimg/bollywood/niharika_singh/niharika_singh_stills/sexy_new_bollywood_actress_niharika_singh_image.jpg
NIHARIKA SINGH
sunil_sagitarius

Date of Birth: 04 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby KUKULKÁN » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 pm

The most beautiful ppl I've ever seen in Mexico come from SONORA. =0
KUKULKÁN

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: .
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Postby Pedro » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 am

Rio Grande do Sul (Great River of the South) is the major powerhouse of beauty pageants in Brazil and in modeling.

Same way as girls in Rio de Janeiro are called "cariocas", girls from Rio Grande do Sul are also known as gaúchas.

MODELS

Gisele Bündchen

Raquel Zimmemann, ranked as the most important model of the world in Models.com

Alessandra Ambrósio

Ana Hickmann

Fernanda Lima

Letícia Birkheuer

MISSES

Ieda Maria Vargas, the first Miss Universe from Brazil

Leila Schuster, Miss Brazil 1993 (finished 7th)

Rejane Vieira Costa, Miss Brazil 1972 (first runner up - robbed IMO)

Rafaela Zanella, Miss Brazil 2006 (top 20)

ACTRESSES

Bruna Abdalah, brazilian-indian personality in Bollywood

Sheron Menezes, brazilian black beauty that studied two blocks away from my house in high-school :%))
Pedro

Real Life Name/Nick: Pedro
Date of Birth: 26 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Researcher
Hobbies/Interests: ­­­­­­­­­

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:55 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:This is so very subjective in nature but I will try to rid myself of bias and prejudice in the process of identification. In the Philippines, the meztiza-meztizo looking mix are mostly preferred by colonial minded definition of beauty, hence the provinces of Cebu, Negros-Iloilo and Zamboanga would be a clear runaway leader. The reasons for this is because the Spanish early settlements and expeditions were established in these islands and due to the sins of the early friars many illegitimate sons and daughters of these Spanish conquistadores came from the union of the Castilian and ethnic Malay-Indonesian-Chinese origins. There are also mixed lineages coming from the northern provinces of the Ilocos and much later from the increasingly becoming melting pot city of Davao in Southern Mindanao.

Metro Manila being a conurbation of several satellite cities and towns and the center of commerce, industry, academe, etc. has the most concentration of pretty looking Pinoys and Pinays than anywhere else in a nation of 7,106 islands and islets that make up the whole Philippine archipelago. Just an observation.

Your most outrageous post I've seen.

Why solely blame the friars?
What about the Spanish soldiers at that time.
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 May 2008
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:19 am

in Aurstralia most people think queensland (state) i thought misso was all about being nationalistic not regionalistic >:) in the philippines mindanao' the girls may be the last in the Philippines to follow trends but in my opinion many girls from Mindanao look great mostly make-up free or without western beautyfication products or a gym which many filipinos dont even know or cant be bothered going into eetc.. but those points could refer to other provinces in the Philippines ohh well but mindanao tops the rest in beauty in my opinion >:)
Natalie Mendoza

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby lina morales » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 am

cebu takes the cake for the philippines........followed by negros...........then pampanga
lina morales
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: anil
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1980
Profession: hooker
Hobbies/Interests: Cute guys

Postby Fany » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 am

In Algeria the most beautiful people are known to be from:

Kabylia: A Berber isolated mountainous region in north Algeria. Its people have preserved a beautiful native Mediterranean phenotype.

Tlemcen: Geographically the western most city in Algeria. Many people of this city migrated historically from Spain, namely Granada.

Constantine: The city of the suspended bridges in eastern Algeria. Many people in this city have historically mixed with the Ottomans.

Jijel: The most beautiful coastal town in Algeria, many people in this city have historically mixed with the Phoenicians, who came from present day Lebanon.

Skikda: Not far from the later city, some people here have mixed with the French, Dutch and Maltese merchants that settled this coastal town.

The golden era of Algerian pageantry ✨
Fany

Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Beach, Food, Travel

PreviousNext

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE