Sasi Sintawee - MISS EARTH THAILAND 2014

Re: Sasi Sintawee - MISS EARTH THAILAND 2014

Postby abz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:24 am

lanta wrote:
Aaron wrote:
abz wrote:
Aaron wrote:
lanta wrote:
MissGrandSlam wrote:This one's funny, but seems real.

In fact nowadays every Thai girls wanna be Miss Gwand Thailand because it is a very huge chance in their life time.Why?

This position is the real winner of that beauty pageant, you'll receive $40,000 USD. cash prize,a big house and a big car

(around $16,000 USD.).While 2nd place (Miss Earth Thailand) get only $10,000 USD. and that's all.Which one do you prefer?

The real winner can start her new job as an actress with channel7 (the biggest and richest commercial broadcast TV network

in Thailand) or an (news) anchor or a singer or anything else you wanna be in entertainment industry and she'll be rich soon.

Miss Gwand Thailand is the new celebrity she can help the charity or any other non-profit salutary organizations,so good right?

Crowned as Miss Gwand Thailand 2014 was 23 year old Parapadsorn ‘Plar’ Disdamrong and will be the official host delegate to Miss Gwand International 2014 in Bangkok on October 7. Plar, who also won the award for Miss Photogenic is a Communication Arts student from Rangsit University. This 5’7 tall beauty has won a string of fabulous prizes that includes 1 Million baht cash, a new house and lot, a brand new Chevrolet car and a diamond studded crown.

Crown + cash + car + house = 6 million baht (200,000 USD)

Miss earth winner?

Click MISS EARTH PRIZES

As what i heard MGI price w/ crown is $ 25, 000.00 only?

while in MISS EARTH, the winner she wear the ME crown amounting $150, 000.00 or 7.5 million pesos.
& she reserved with a special set of jewelry amounting $25,000.00(& also the miss air water & fire) plus to change to travel around the earth.

im not sure the amount of the medallions

& the cash price
Miss Earth $50,000.00
Miss Air, Water & Fire $35,000.00

(how about the MGI winner?)

Thank you so much for the information, I just checked on that link.

Miss Earth winners are bestowed with a special set of jewelry designed and created by Ramona Haar Fine Jewelry, a Florida-based jeweller. The jewelry for Miss Earth winner is amounting to US$ 25,000.00 or PHP 1,200,000.00 plus the Cash price amounting US$ 25,000-30,000.00 while Miss Earth-Fire, Miss Earth-Water, and Miss Earth-Air are amounting to US$ 10,000 or PHP 480,000.00 each set. Plus the Cash price Amounting US$ 15,000.00-20,000.00.

ME winner has to return that 7.5 million pesos crown to MEO when she finish her duty. So The real prizes for Miss Earth winner are just 25000-30000usd and some jewelry(25000 usd).

In Thailand our beauty queens don't have to return the valuable crowns to their organizers;moreover,

they can travel around the world as traveller's companion along with their bosses (national director)

every occasions because normally our NDs of each beauty pageant are top10 millionaires in our country.

OKAY YOU ALWAYS DOWNGRADE MISS EARTH, NOW LET'S COMPARE IT!!!

MISS EARTH BEAUTY FOR A CAUSE is supported by UNEP, GREENPEACE, WWF ECT. is ONE of the BIG THREE beauty pageants rival w/ Miss Universe & MW.

Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL beauty for stop a war? hahahahaha funny!!!

ME elemental winners can travel around the world.

MGI winner stay her home country.

ME crown made by precious stone donated by 90 participating countries & territories (UNITY). made in USA amounting $150,000.00 weight 2.2klg
(at least the winner have privilege to wear that significant CROWN in one year.)

MGI crown made by fiber glass. made in china.

ME winner cash price $50,000.00 plus the monthly salary.

ME AIR, WATER & FIRE $35,000.00 plus monthly salary.

MGI cash price $25,000.00

ME COURT JEWELRIES amounting $25,000.00 each plus the sponsors (1 year supplies of their product).

how about MGI?

abz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: abz
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1989
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: cooking

Postby lanta » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 am

abz wrote:
lanta wrote:
Aaron wrote:
abz wrote:
Aaron wrote:
lanta wrote:

In fact nowadays every Thai girls wanna be Miss Gwand Thailand because it is a very huge chance in their life time.Why?

This position is the real winner of that beauty pageant, you'll receive $40,000 USD. cash prize,a big house and a big car

(around $16,000 USD.).While 2nd place (Miss Earth Thailand) get only $10,000 USD. and that's all.Which one do you prefer?

The real winner can start her new job as an actress with channel7 (the biggest and richest commercial broadcast TV network

in Thailand) or an (news) anchor or a singer or anything else you wanna be in entertainment industry and she'll be rich soon.

Miss Gwand Thailand is the new celebrity she can help the charity or any other non-profit salutary organizations,so good right?

Crowned as Miss Gwand Thailand 2014 was 23 year old Parapadsorn ‘Plar’ Disdamrong and will be the official host delegate to Miss Gwand International 2014 in Bangkok on October 7. Plar, who also won the award for Miss Photogenic is a Communication Arts student from Rangsit University. This 5’7 tall beauty has won a string of fabulous prizes that includes 1 Million baht cash, a new house and lot, a brand new Chevrolet car and a diamond studded crown.

Miss earth winner?

Click MISS EARTH PRIZES

while in MISS EARTH, the winner she wear the ME crown amounting $150, 000.00 or 7.5 million pesos.
& she reserved with a special set of jewelry amounting $25,000.00(& also the miss air water & fire) plus to change to travel around the earth.

& the cash price
Miss Earth $50,000.00

Miss Earth winners are bestowed with a special set of jewelry designed and created by Ramona Haar Fine Jewelry, a Florida-based jeweller. The jewelry for Miss Earth winner is amounting to US$ 25,000.00 or PHP 1,200,000.00 plus the Cash price amounting US$ 25,000-30,000.00 while Miss Earth-Fire, Miss Earth-Water, and Miss Earth-Air are amounting to US$ 10,000 or PHP 480,000.00 each set. Plus the Cash price Amounting US$ 15,000.00-20,000.00.

ME winner has to return that 7.5 million pesos crown to MEO when she finish her duty. So The real prizes for Miss Earth winner are just 25000-30000usd and some jewelry(25000 usd).

In Thailand our beauty queens don't have to return the valuable crowns to their organizers;moreover,

they can travel around the world as traveller's companion along with their bosses (national director)

every occasions because normally our NDs of each beauty pageant are top10 millionaires in our country.

MISS EARTH BEAUTY FOR A CAUSE is supported by UNEP, GREENPEACE, WWF ECT. is ONE of the BIG THREE beauty pageants rival w/ Miss Universe & MW.

ME crown made by precious stone donated by 90 participating countries & territories (UNITY). made in USA amounting $150,000.00 weight 2.2klg
(at least the winner have privilege to wear that significant CROWN in one year.)

ME COURT JEWELRIES amounting $25,000.00 each plus the sponsors (1 year supplies of their product).

how about MGI?

Now Miss Gwand International is on her duty in KL Malaysia,is it her howetown??? After that she'll visit many countries soon!

lanta

Real Life Name/Nick: a
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1979
Profession: a
Hobbies/Interests: a

Postby lanta » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 am

abz wrote:
lanta wrote:
Aaron wrote:
abz wrote:
Aaron wrote:
lanta wrote:

Miss earth winner?

Click MISS EARTH PRIZES

& the cash price
Miss Earth $50,000.00

how about MGI?

MGI crown was made in Thailand not in China.How come you got the wrong information from your imagination?
lanta

Real Life Name/Nick: a
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1979
Profession: a
Hobbies/Interests: a

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:06 am

lanta wrote:
Now Miss Gwand International is on her duty in KL Malaysia,is it her howetown??? After that she'll visit many countries soon!

What is her duties exactly?

What is the job description of a Miss Gwand International winner?

How do you distinguish her from a Miss Universe winner in other words how do you differentiate the characteristics of a Miss Universe title holder to a Miss Gwand International title holder?

Also, how do you distinguish her from a Miss World winner in other words how do you differentiate the characteristics of a Miss World title holder to a Miss Gwand International title holder.

The is there any difference at all?
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Previous

Return to Miss Earth