UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Image



  • 4

UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby sissymeow » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:40 am

    

Well, the canadian pageant reviewer wanna be doesn't deserve her subscribers. You can check the real-time sub count on the link below. Her subs went down with 11.8%. Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe.


https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/sieramtcw/realtime


sissymeow
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 am
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 219
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: none and none
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby Busyboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:49 am

sissymeow wrote:
Well, the canadian pageant reviewer wanna be doesn't deserve her subscribers. You can check the real-time sub count on the link below. Her subs went down with 11.8%. Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe.


https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/sieramtcw/realtime


How many does she have before this hullabaloo?
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3302
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:11 am

I am not her subscriber and no plans to be one.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby benchtel1978 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:20 am

Busyboy wrote:
sissymeow wrote:
Well, the canadian pageant reviewer wanna be doesn't deserve her subscribers. You can check the real-time sub count on the link below. Her subs went down with 11.8%. Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe.


https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/sieramtcw/realtime


How many does she have before this hullabaloo?


I think around she had around 65.4K before the issue. I used to follow her until I opted out yesterday.
benchtel1978
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 170
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions
Message: Thank you!

  • 8

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby amigofernandojose » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:20 am

She has more than 65K before this, but now it went down a little. I was a subscriber before, I must be honest, I like her but I like ME more. I unsubscribed because I stand for the cause of ME and I don't want too much negativity from her and from other Pinoys (included) as well. Maybe I will subscribe again later or maybe not anymore. But one thing I am so sure of, I will never bash her because nobody deserves to be bashed, it's enough for me that I unsubscribed from her channel and this is an appeal to my kababayans, we can show her our disappointments by just unsubscribing without calling her names. Just my honest opinion :)>- :)>- :)>-
I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.
amigofernandojose
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 3617
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, laws
Message: I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.

  • 3

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby stupid_jerk » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm

amigofernandojose wrote:She has more than 65K before this, but now it went down a little. I was a subscriber before, I must be honest, I like her but I like ME more. I unsubscribed because I stand for the cause of ME and I don't want too much negativity from her and from other Pinoys (included) as well. Maybe I will subscribe again later or maybe not anymore. But one thing I am so sure of, I will never bash her because nobody deserves to be bashed, it's enough for me that I unsubscribed from her channel and this is an appeal to my kababayans, we can show her our disappointments by just unsubscribing without calling her names. Just my honest opinion :)>- :)>- :)>-


I agree that this issue is getting out of hand. I understand the frustration by most ME (not just Filipino fans) but as what amigofernandojose said, no need for name calling etc. simply unsubscribe to her youtube channel if you don't like her.
stupid_jerk
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 am
Location: Taguig
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 343
Real Life Name/Nick: Observer
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Homeboy
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Many to mention
Message: Nice to be a part of this ;)

  • 1

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:09 pm

stupid_jerk wrote:
amigofernandojose wrote:She has more than 65K before this, but now it went down a little. I was a subscriber before, I must be honest, I like her but I like ME more. I unsubscribed because I stand for the cause of ME and I don't want too much negativity from her and from other Pinoys (included) as well. Maybe I will subscribe again later or maybe not anymore. But one thing I am so sure of, I will never bash her because nobody deserves to be bashed, it's enough for me that I unsubscribed from her channel and this is an appeal to my kababayans, we can show her our disappointments by just unsubscribing without calling her names. Just my honest opinion :)>- :)>- :)>-


I agree that this issue is getting out of hand. I understand the frustration by most ME (not just Filipino fans) but as what amigofernandojose said, no need for name calling etc. simply unsubscribe to her youtube channel if you don't like her.


but schooling her for her ignoance is a must! she is full of herself. i am sure she reads Cynthia Loewens message to her but she ignored it. she replied and thank others.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 54812
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby koji » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Agree. Hit it where it hurts.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2224
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby chinchansoo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:45 pm

I will tell my friends to unsubscribe too. poor gal..
chinchansoo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:10 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2157
Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE TO SIERRA B'S YT CHANNEL

Postby Archisexure » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:25 am

amigofernandojose wrote:She has more than 65K before this, but now it went down a little. I was a subscriber before, I must be honest, I like her but I like ME more. I unsubscribed because I stand for the cause of ME and I don't want too much negativity from her and from other Pinoys (included) as well. Maybe I will subscribe again later or maybe not anymore. But one thing I am so sure of, I will never bash her because nobody deserves to be bashed, it's enough for me that I unsubscribed from her channel and this is an appeal to my kababayans, we can show her our disappointments by just unsubscribing without calling her names. Just my honest opinion :)>- :)>- :)>-


Plasikada ka dai!!!
Archisexure
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: Makati Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 378
Date of Birth: 18 Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Architectural Design
Message: Write a message here


Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: joshua, manoypoe, Totoypasiboy

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology