EARTHLINGS FINAL HOTPICKS 2019!!!

EARTHLINGS FINAL HOTPICKS 2019!!!

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:11 am

MISS EARTH 2019
EARTHLINGS FINAL HOTPICKS

Welcome to the Earthlings’ Final Hotpicks 2019!

Only few hours to go and a new Miss Earth will be crowned. Everyone is so nervous (for so many different reasons) but it is inevitable and everyone is eager to meet the new Queens!

Many predictions list has already surfaced. Many ladies has been included in those lists. And many pageant aficionados has already stated their favorites. Now, it’s the time for the Missosology Earthlings to say their piece… We now present to you our FINAL HOTPICKS – women who we believe to be deserving of a place. This is a favorites list and not a prediction list but we do hope for it to happen anyway!

BUBBLING UP

We start with the 5 ladies who we think will be able to pull the rags from under the 20 ladies we have determined to be on top:

Guatemala – Guam – Poland – England – Dominican Republic

Guatemala and Guam were part of the Earthlings Post Arrival Hotpicks Top 20 but for some reason slid down to the Bubbling up spots in the final hotpicks. But still, many believe in their capabilities (as I do - Busyboy) and expect them to be called on the final night. Poland, England and Dominican Republic were not part of the first hotpicks but after their superb preliminaries performance, they jumped high in the list.

TOP 13-20

Brazil – Chile - Nigeria – Thailand

From out of the Post Arrival Hotpicks, here comes BRAZIL making it to Earthlings Top 20 after her preliminaries. She proved to everyone that Brazil can’t be ignored, and will always command attention from everyone. CHILE made the stage sizzle whenever she goes out to strut her stuff. Just like Brazil, she also didn’t figure in the first hotpicks but she changed the mind of many Earthlings with her performance and sheer charm, enough for them to put her in this place. NIGERIA is the one African lady who many thinks are epitome of a Miss Earth – gentle, unassuming, and with beauty that glows more the more you look at her. She was a Bubbling-up lady in the previous list. And here comes THAILAND!!! She impressed us all with her interview and the sincerity she has shown in caring for the environment by actually creating a company that transforms plastics into beautiful clothes impacted many Earthlings. We all think she should be a semi-finalist at least!

Spain – Portugal – Guyana – New Zealand

SPAIN’s performance can be likened to a Miss Venezuela, and for that, she deserve to place! She was a Top 12 lady in the previous list but being pushed in this place doesn’t take away any from her – it’s just very hard to squeeze in all the deserving ladies in the top. PORTUGAL is no Thelma Madeira – we all get that – because she is a BRUNA SILVA! She has her own sass, her own signature walk, and own signature smile that most of us fall in love with. She managed to stay in this part of the list because of her good preliminary performance, the same with NEW ZEALAND, the Mila Kunis look-alike. GUYANA is almost everybody’s favorite now! She’s one of those tipped by many fans as possible first ladies of African- American descent to win Miss Earth outright (and not by inheriting the crown).

Last edited by Busyboy on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Re: EARTHLINGS FINAL HOTPICKS 2019!!!

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:11 am

TOP 12

NEPAL

Riya is another delegate whose beauty has captured the hearts of fans early on. But there is no doubt that she came to the pageant armed with all the weapons needed by her to go far. Her eco video was one of the best produced and her environmental work was solid. She radiates warmth every time she smiles. But don’t be fooled. Behind that welcoming smile is a fierce competitor. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Top 8 )

NETHERLANDS

Nikki’s beauty combined with a charismatic and fun personality helped her win the Miss Beauty of the Netherlands crown despite heavy competition. And this personality remained in full display during the pageant which did not go unnoticed by local sponsors thus leading to several special awards. She is that girl next door who ought not to underestimated as she is more than capable of slipping by the frontrunners if given the opportunity. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Top 8 )

PHILIPPINES

There’s no doubt that Janelle came prepared to conquer. Despite the handicapping by some Filipino pageant fans who kept mocking her victories, her fighting spirit was in full display throughout the pageant. She did not that leave any stone unturned as is expected of any Philippine Queen. Hers was a solid and polished performance. An elemental crown isn’t far fetched but she faces a formidable group of women who won’t make it easy for the Philippines to win another. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Top 12)

VENEZUELA

Michell’s determination to win Miss Earth is on full display during the three preliminary judging rounds. Having had a rough start from what many labeled as a controversial win, she quickly transformed into one of the most formidable delegates this year. Yet many continue to underestimate her capabilities. It isn’t surprising that she’s expected to continue Venezuela’s long streak of placements in the pageant. Winning an elemental crown will be a total vindication for what she has endured. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Top 12)

Last edited by Busyboy on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:12 am

TOP 8

BELARUS

Once considered the most beautiful volleyball player in the world, this pageant veteran showed up in the pageant with a lot of high expectations from fans. And she did not disappoint. She aced all aspects of the competition thus earning major points from fans, including from those who initially doubted her. Her challenge is being able to keep up with the rest of the heavy hitters in this very competitive and crowded field. (POST ARRIVAL HOTPICK PLACEMENT - TOP 20)

CZECH REPUBLIC

There is no denying that Klara is one of the faces of the pageant. Capturing the main crown in the combined Ceska Miss and Miss Slovakia was no small feat. Not since Tereza has a Czech delegate captured the attention of many. She exudes that unmistakable Miss Earth charm. Overall, she gave a solid performance in the preliminaries worthy of a placement. As to whether she can outperform the heavy competition remains to be seen. (POST ARRIVAL HOTPICK PLACEMENT - TOP 8 )

COLOMBIA

Yenny was a huge fan favorite during her national pageant and she didn’t disappoint. Despite having been somewhat overshadowed by other competitors in her group, this future lawyer is expected to give a good fight to continue Colombia’s elemental streak in the pageant. We know she is a fierce competitor but there is also a certain sweetness in her demeanor. And that face is hard to ignore. (POST ARRIVAL HOTPICK PLACEMENT - ME - FIRE)

UKRAINE

Diana is the biggest surprise for many fans largely because she was a relative unknown to many having been the last delegate crowned this year. Despite having little time to prepare for the pageant, she showed us that she can stand toe to toe with the best of them and this speaks volumes on her competitiveness. Giving a reward she won to a team manager is kindness personified. She’s Eastern Europe’s biggest chance at capturing the crown. (POST ARRIVAL HOTPICK PLACEMENT - TOP 20)

Last edited by Busyboy on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

THE ELEMENTAL COURT

Miss Earth Fire - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Emanii was a fan favorite from the get go buoyed by their remembrance of her runner up finish at Miss USA. An earth warrior at heart, she found the perfect platform in Miss Earth. Having been on top of most prediction lists for weeks, she didn’t let the pressure affect her performance. She exemplified a woman both strong and confident of who she is and of what her accomplishments are. But her calm collective may have enabled other frontrunners to outshine her some. She is expected to become a formidable force once she reaches the top eight. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Miss Earth Water)

Miss Earth Water - GHANA

It has been a long time since an African managed to capture the hearts of pageant fans and the public alike. Abena’s lengthy pre-pageant training in the Philippines has paid off handsomely allowing her to develop a keen sense of what makes Filipinos tick. And that knowledge she exploited in perfect fashion. From her love of the ‘kwekkwek’... to her humorous attempts at speaking Filipino...to her newly released ‘Earth’ song...and to some over the top performances on stage which the audience loved, she did not leave any stone unturned. So it’s isn’t surprising that she is about to capture an elemental crown which has alluded Africa for many years. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Top 8 )

Miss Earth Air - INDIA

The doctor is in the house! Buoyed by strong credentials, Tejaswini became an instant fan favorite after winning the Earth crown in the inaugural edition of Divine Miss India. And after giving a solid performance all around, she is now poised to bring back India into Miss Earth’s winning circle. Her challenge is to make it into the top eight amidst competition from women who are excellent performers on stage. If she does reach the top eight, there might be no stopping her from capturing the main crown. (Post Arrival Hotpick Placement - Miss Earth Air)

Last edited by Busyboy on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

EARTHLINGS CHOICE FOR MISS EARTH 2019

PUERTO RICO!!!

If there is an award for the most transformed, Nellys would have received it. She was the girl who came out of nowhere in her national pageant to surprise many of her countrymen who viewed her with a great deal of skepticism at the beginning. But somehow, she became an instant Earthlings’ favorite early on. And she did not disappoint. She came to the pageant well versed in its unique style which resulted in a consistent performance throughout. She might as well make history as the first Puerto Rican to wear the elusive crown. She was Earthlings Choice for ME in the Post Arrival Hotpicks and because of her fabulous and amazing performance throughout the whole month of competition, she was able to solidify her position and now mostly everyone is clamoring for her win!

Congratulations on winning the Earthlings hearts, NELLYS PIMENTEL of PUERTO RICO!!!

Last edited by Busyboy on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

EARTHLINGS FINAL HOTPICK
The Complete Result

BEST ECO-VIDEO is still INDIA
BEST ECO-MEDIA WARRIOR is THAILAND
Last edited by Busyboy on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:13 am

This hotpicks was made possible through the following people:

Ea'rnd?l for the Graphics
Handsama for the Top 12 commentaries
Busyboy for the other commentaries and calculations of the rankings

Thanks is also due to the following Earthlings and other ME Thread active forumers for sending their votes: purplesay, ajsys, Geeyourhair, Dibbs, artaestes, psyche of earth, hahahahuhu, Missliss1988, The Duchess, manoypoe, mrgary, GeneralBazinga, fermnedoza, blunderer, hokuto1129, CamAngel123, sleuth08, tmc_1979.

THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:34 am

I love our top 20 choice and our top 4 choice. I hope the results will look like this. Let's see.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby angelkyt2b » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:49 am

Eversince,,, i never change my choice for the Earth Crown this year.. My Nellys.. Go go go Miss Earth Puerto Rico :hx
angelkyt2b
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angel
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: Businesswoman
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Business, fashion, arts, music, photography

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:14 am

Very Solid Choices Earthlings. Congrats to us. Any of the TOP4 and even TOP8 could be a great winner or winners. As Poland said during the live chat with Thailand, they are all winner. They have all invisible crowns on their heads. I am expecting Poland to kick some asses. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:44 am

COLOMBIA

I’m so grateful for this wonderful experience, that I feel that I’m another woman @missearth @missearthcolombia thank you for change my life I’m supporting me in my environmental projects. I’m full of motivation to keep working for our planet. It doesn’t matter the results, I’ll keep working without rest for be a change agent and a woman of the earth. Thank you God and thank you Philippines.I’m so proud of being Colombian.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:45 am

NEPAL

Today is the big day, we all have been waiting for. To all my supporters, my beloved friends, family and relatives, thank you for being my backbone throughout this journey. I couldn’t have done this alone. Thank you for being there in sickness and in health, in all the ups and down. This journey will always be an integral part of my life. And I feel really grateful and blessed to stand here not as an individual but as a nation as a whole. And not for a single second have I taken this for granted. Only after coming here did I realize how much my country has given me and how much it has to offer. I am proud to be a Nepali. And I promise to give my best today! Thank you for everything.

manoypoe

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:59 am

It was a hard decision picking the possible Final 4 and the semifinalists. I will respect what the judges' choice to be the next Miss Earth. Anything can happen on the coronation show later this afternoon. Good luck to all 85 delegates. May the Best Eco Warrior wins!
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:28 am

INDIA

Finally the day has arrived. Wishing our star girl, Miss Earth India @tejaswinimanogna all the very best for the grand finale of Miss Earth 2019. It has been an amazing journey with loads of ups and downs but I loved the fact how you are always so calm and positive in every situation and I hope it remains the same today. I am glad to be a part of your journey. You’ve made us all really proud and I can’t wait to see that crown on your head. Go chase all your dreams and show the world what a diva you are.

manoypoe

Postby chinchansoo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:16 pm

Congrats Puerto Rico. She deserved the crown.
chinchansoo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:24 pm

chinchansoo wrote: Congrats Puerto Rico. She deserved the crown.

Definitely!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:26 pm

15/20

With 3 of our Bubbling ups managing to enter the Top 20...

Congratz to all of us Earthlings for a job well done!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Congrats friends! Finally, we did it!
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby hokuto1129 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Thanks and congrats brod! We have a very succesful edition covering Miss Earth here in misso. Looking forward for a fruitful and active participation of Earthlings in the social media.

See us 'tol sa 20th edition next year. Sna, we are as active as this year.

Ps. Am I the only one who got the main winner incorrect? Hehehe.
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Profession: banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby Busyboy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:48 pm

hokuto1129 wrote:Thanks and congrats brod! We have a very succesful edition covering Miss Earth here in misso. Looking forward for a fruitful and active participation of Earthlings in the social media.

See us 'tol sa 20th edition next year. Sna, we are as active as this year.

Ps. Am I the only one who got the main winner incorrect? Hehehe.

Nope... madami kayo... hahahaha!

Almost half kaming tama ang winner... :)
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:10 pm

I am 16/20, 2/4. My Winner was USA, PR was my Water. India Air did not place and Colombia TOP20 only because of that horrible gown. :%(( :%((
manoypoe

Return to Miss Earth