Page 1 of 6

KLARA VAVRUSKOVA IS MISS UNIVERSE CZECH REPUBLIC 2020

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:30 pm
by Handsama
Image

MISS EARTH WATER 2019 - Klara Vavruskova

Klára Vavrušková is our new Miss Earth Czech Republic. She was also the major winner of the night earning the title of Czecho-Slovak Miss 2019 (chosen by jury and public).

Gratulujeme! :-*

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 pm
by Ea'rend¿l
Woot woot. serene beauty!

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 pm
by Handsama
No make up challenge? Check!

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:02 pm
by melania
LATELY, EUROPE ARE CROWNING PAGE 3 TYPE OF BEAUTIES...NOW, THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY CONTESTANT FROM EUROPE SAME WITH SLOVAK REP. !!!! MY NEW FAVOURITES

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:19 pm
by sleuth08
CZECH REPUBLIC WILL PLACE IN THE TOP 18 FOR SURE

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:28 am
by Roman Reigns
Is she the ultimate winner defeating Miss Universe Slovak Republic and Miss Universe Czech Republic?

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 am
by Handsama
Roman Reigns wrote:Is she the ultimate winner defeating Miss Universe Slovak Republic and Miss Universe Czech Republic?

Yup! She was the overall winner after the jury and public votes were cast.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:35 am
by Roman Reigns
Handsama wrote:
Roman Reigns wrote:Is she the ultimate winner defeating Miss Universe Slovak Republic and Miss Universe Czech Republic?

Yup! She was the overall winner after the jury and public votes were cast.

Wow, they will send the best girl for Miss Earth!

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 am
by manoypoe
Top18 for sure for Czech Republic. Hope she prepares hard.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:57 am
by elio
SHE WAS MY FAVORITE,I WANTED HER FOR UNIVERSE.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:11 am
by fermnedoza
Hope they prepare her well for the interviews. Send her to an English proficiency tutorial that will made her become more conversant in basic English. Beauties like hers Must not be wasted by having to rely on interpreters during q and a. I don't see a repeat of 2012.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am
by brent520
Oh my God! She is soooo gorgeous!

And yes they are sending their best girl to Miss Earth

I have a question, no shade intended, what happened to Ceska Miss rep for Supra?

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:17 am
by Espoir
> [size=150]Oh my God! She is soooo gorgeous!
>
> And yes they are sending their best girl to Miss Earth
>
> I have a question, no shade intended, what happened to Ceska Miss rep for Supra?[/size]

Miss Supranational licence is newly owned by a concurent competition Miss Czech Republic. They already named their Miss Supranational representative for this year - Hana Vágnerová.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 pm
by bakekang
I think it's too early to tell, but Czech Republic has a very high chance that they will get their second Miss Earth crown.

Though, I'm still hoping for a country that never won Miss Earth wins this year. USA, Colombia and the recently crowned Slovakia do have a good chance.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:16 pm
by Stoichio
She is the most beatiful among the winners!

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:34 pm
by formlessdiva
The Face of the Pageant!

Bulaklakin ang beauty ni girl!

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:28 am
by Pavlina
Firstly she wasn't one of my favourites.But she was one of the best during the competition.And her big advantage- she studies biology and chemistry.So she definitely know something about ecology.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:07 pm
by Handsama
Lordy! :hx

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:08 pm
by Handsama
Image

Image

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:52 pm
by melania
Handsama wrote:Lordy! :hx

SHE WILL BE A BIG HIT IN MANILA AND BICOL...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE COMPETITION, FRESHNESS OVERLOAD

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:54 pm
by melania
Handsama wrote:Lordy! :hx

PLEASE WEAR THE SAME GOWN AND MAINTAIN THE STYLING ....WINNING LOOK

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:48 pm
by manoypoe
Becoming a Czech Miss was a child's dream for me. Every time I watched her on TV, I thought I wanted to be there once. And it did. I stood there on the stage in front of all Karlín and a television camera broadcasting live broadcasts to the television. Before the finals, I thought that if I didn't win I would pack my bags the next day and go home feeling that it was a great life experience for me and something I would never forget and would love to remember. When @karolinamalisova declared me the Czech Miss Earth, my heart pounded, I almost didn't know what to do, even though we rehearsed everything several times. When I was holding the beautiful bouquet in my hand, she was wearing a sash, so I really didn't think there was anything else to come.

And it came ..
When I was declared a Czech-Slovak winner, I was not expecting that. I think those of you who watched live on TV probably saw my expression yourself. At that moment I was surprised, but at the same time very happy that it worked! Then I learned that I was second in the overall standings, which brought me overall first place!
I do not know how to thank you, it is also thanks to me that my dream came true and I could take the title of Czech Miss Earth and modern Czech-Slovak Miss
Thank you! # ceskamiss # ceskamiss2019 # missuniverseslovakia # missczechoslovakia # missearth # missearth2019

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:49 pm
by manoypoe
Golf tournament for Drop of Hope
Thank you for your invitation!
I owe this beautiful dress to @poner_official
# ceskamiss # ceskamiss2019 #

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:50 pm
by manoypoe

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 pm
by manoypoe
The winners were officially taking over their cars today, which they will receive from @hyundaicz for a year.

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:54 pm
by manoypoe

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:55 pm
by manoypoe
Thank you all very much for your votes, because without you I wouldn't stand there like Czechoslovak Miss. I really appreciate it and I will try my best with my two titles! Of course, my thanks also to the jury and to all the people who participated in this great competition, also to my family, my loved ones and all eleven beautiful girls with whom I had the pleasure to spend a small part of my life. Thank you ..

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 pm
by manoypoe

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:59 pm
by manoypoe
Winners of the Czech Miss 2019 and Miss Universe Slovakia 2019 today received checks at Franck Provost for hairdressing services throughout the year

Re: ♔•♔ MISS EARTH CZECH REPUBLIC 2019 | Klára Vavrušková

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:03 am
by manoypoe