Miss Earth 2018: In the News Worldwide!

Re: Miss Earth 2018: In the News Worldwide!

Postby patcruz » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 am

I like classy rebuttals. I hope all earthlings will just respond to criticisms this way.

Geeyourhair wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
UniversoMundoTierra wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Handsama wrote:Some just refuse to see Miss Earth as the treasure that it is. Their loss! >:)

The reason being that ME pageant originated in the Philippines, owned and managed by average Filipinos. Non-Filipinos can't believe that local organizers possess organizational talent, and can mount a beauty pageant with such reach and magnitude. Haters refuse to admit Filipinos being acknowledged as the leading outspoken pageant fans in the world. They have the numbers and a voice that set them apart, hence, pageant followers from outside the Philippines still don't get it and find hard to appreciate.

The local organizers has all the talents especially the Philippines is a pageant crazy nation, so no doubt about it. The only problem and what non Filipino observed is how bias this pageant towards the Philippines candidates every year. Dont tell me they are good and dedicated because other countries too yet they clap and not get noticed. So Philippines has all the advantage wether we like it or not because it Philippine made and always play the host. :D/

Oh, come on! Don't allow your prejudice to rule over your mind. The winners were adjudged by a set of judges on the basis of verifiable criteria and whose taste and preference differ when judging what to them is beautiful and deserving. The judges do not know each other personally and do not confer with one another during the finale judging. But I know you knew about this already.

It's just that you allow your warped sense of thinking to dominate your emotion. The judges know the criteria - - no one in the executive committee had attempted to influence their mindset, the judges were not dictated nor coerced upon, and their score sheets were tabulated professionally by a reputed accounting firm. The composition did not consist of a purely Filipino judging panel that could skew the scores to favor the hometown girl! This you also knew but you just refuse to listen to reason.

In lieu, you allow your personal feelings to negate the hard work that the girls have to undergo to prepare extensively hard in their journey to the crown, the effort of the owners and organizers to pursue what is right as the V-M-S stated, and to everyone else who had made their personal contribution to make the yearly edition an experience of lifetime for each of the delegates.

BTW, how many Ms Universes were crowned by the MUO in the home turf? If the ME organizers were a cheat, the MEO wouldn't have grown over the years and may have suffered an untimely demise. This, I know you knew since Ms. Earth's inception seventeen years ago?

Very good rebutal @beautywatchnyc. I can't agree more.

MISS UNIVERSE: 1969, 1973, 2015, 2018
MISS WORLD: 2013
MISS INTERNATIONAL:1964, 1970, 1979, 2005, 2013, 2016
MISS EARTH: 2008, 2014, 2015, 2017

PHILIPPINES
patcruz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pat
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby AaronICK » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:25 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Handsama wrote:Some just refuse to see Miss Earth as the treasure that it is. Their loss! >:)

The reason being that ME pageant originated in the Philippines, owned and managed by average Filipinos. Non-Filipinos can't believe that local organizers possess organizational talent, and can mount a beauty pageant with such reach and magnitude. Haters refuse to admit Filipinos being acknowledged as the leading outspoken pageant fans in the world. They have the numbers and a voice that set them apart, hence, pageant followers from outside the Philippines still don't get it and find hard to appreciate.

The local organizers has all the talents especially the Philippines is a pageant crazy nation, so no doubt about it. The only problem and what non Filipino observed is how bias this pageant towards the Philippines candidates every year. Dont tell me they are good and dedicated because other countries too yet they clap and not get noticed. So Philippines has all the advantage wether we like it or not because it Philippine made and always play the host. :D/

Miss Universe has more bias towards Miss USA.

Yet you only pointed out Miss Earth's bias?

Get over this bullshit.
AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:18 pm

AaronICK wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

Miss Universe has more bias towards Miss USA.

Yet you only pointed out Miss Earth's bias?

Get over this bullshit.

HE IS ALWAYS A BULLSHIT. BEFORE HE PLAYED IT NICE AND COY. NOW HE IS ON OFFENSIVE. DONT KNOW WHY. MAYBE, HE HAS GIVEN A MEMO TO INTENSIFY HIS ATTACK AGAINST MISS EARTH? =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby jhunz23 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:36 am

with all the natural disasters and challenges the world is experiencing and getting worse and worse each year

miss earth is one of an international event in which the around the world should be reminded to love mother nature.
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:27 am

manoypoe wrote:
Busyboy wrote:Sorry can’t resist sharing this here:

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Amazing. MGI is making waves worldwide and totally overshadowing other minor pageants that are being held at the same time :7 People are only talking about MGI now :!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

THAT IDIOT IS DELUSIONAL.

CONGRATS MISS EARTH. AS USUAL. :=p :=p =D> =D>

NINA CLEOPATRA DID SAY: WHEN DOGS BARK (AND MONKEYS SHRIEK), WE ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Previous

Return to Miss Earth