DO YOU THINK MISS WORLD 2018 IS BETWEEN CHINA AND INDONESIA?

Re: DO YOU THINK MISS WORLD 2018 IS BETWEEN CHINA AND INDONE

Postby muzical » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:13 pm

trinitruth wrote:I like that list go T&T!

But on a reals, I feel Nepal has this signed sealed and delivered. Looking like the kind of woman to put the pageant back on the forefront

What do you mean?

muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby muzical » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:Not nearly as much as Miss International is between Venezuela & Philippines most years.

Yes for a change Romania should have been crowned but asusual you can't expect anything from this pageant lolll...

muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby bootsguy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:55 am

Pageants fans are saying that Miss World 2018 crown is just between Australia - Chile and France but I am rooting for CHILE for a change and breath of fresh air...

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby abby_saatchi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:55 pm

After yesterday, I think that the MW crown is between South Africa, France, and China!

abby_saatchi
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Profession: i'm an exec. asst. and part-time p*** star
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: clubbin', crusin', shoppin' and bitchin'
Message: i just wanna say that life is indeed a journey worth cruisin' and livin'... i love it !!!

Postby leiamichele » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:47 am

China’s on track to win. :%))
leiamichele

Real Life Name/Nick: Leia
Date of Birth: 05 May 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Performing

Postby pwa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:29 am

bootsguy wrote:
pwa wrote:
bootsguy wrote:
pwa wrote:Every year I saw the pinoy fans insult other countries in the miss world. At least some Indonesian are active in the misso so they can fight back. But you hardly see Chinese here so their representatives are always attacked by Pinoy.

That kind of question is raised every year, especially last year. Did you feel better when you see pinoy attack Miss World and China?

Do not bring the Philippines into the fight with other countries everywhere in the misso. Remind you latest fight is Philippines VS Sweden. I never expected Sweden will be involved in the fight with Pinoy. That question only bring a bad name to the Philippines.

My thread does not even mention Philippines in the first place so how can you tell that I malign this topic with the chance of the Philippines why don't you think of other countries fair chances at Miss World first like Laos, Madagascar etc. before concluding..

Did I say you mentioned Philippines?
You created the thread like this. Guess who came quickly and insulted these 2 countries.
You mentioned China and Indonesia in your thread. I can mention Philippines in my post.

Last couple year I saw a lot of pinoy posted a lot here badmouthing about China and Indonesia are gonna win, then badmouthing PR and India after their wins. Good thing is PR/INDIA/INDONESIA members can fight back to these insult. Bad thing is the fight is getting worse and ended up racist and unrespected. I do not want to see that happen again and again. We seldom see the fights between other countries except Philippines vs other countries. I just do not want to see Philippines VS every country in the world here every day.

Fair chances? why don't you think of ... before concluding. This question should go back to you. Why you concluded it is unfair to Laos etc.

THEN INCLUDE LAOS MAN ENOUGH TO OWE IT HOW ABOUT YOU? ego prohibits you? of course between China and Indonesia... are you just playing dumb? pageant fans know what happened in 2012 and in 2016..and referring to that fiasco fans all over the forum are fuming over it and would think can it happen? and now you came here a troll talking and no one understands you.. concluding like this and like that... . just conclude and conclude forevermore... i call you Troll Conclusion... troll alert.... i cannot wait until you come back responding and quoting me again with your fuming incomprehensible words and mouth foaming from toxic chemicals or poison.... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Just wait. After Head to Head challenge, I can't wait to see MW crown China and Indonesia. Finger cross. Please crown one of the 2 girls. I want to see fans to bash MW immediately.
pwa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: no
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby pwa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:33 am

bootsguy wrote:
pwa wrote:
bootsguy wrote:
pwa wrote:Every year I saw the pinoy fans insult other countries in the miss world. At least some Indonesian are active in the misso so they can fight back. But you hardly see Chinese here so their representatives are always attacked by Pinoy.

That kind of question is raised every year, especially last year. Did you feel better when you see pinoy attack Miss World and China?

Do not bring the Philippines into the fight with other countries everywhere in the misso. Remind you latest fight is Philippines VS Sweden. I never expected Sweden will be involved in the fight with Pinoy. That question only bring a bad name to the Philippines.

My thread does not even mention Philippines in the first place so how can you tell that I malign this topic with the chance of the Philippines why don't you think of other countries fair chances at Miss World first like Laos, Madagascar etc. before concluding..

Did I say you mentioned Philippines?
You created the thread like this. Guess who came quickly and insulted these 2 countries.
You mentioned China and Indonesia in your thread. I can mention Philippines in my post.

Last couple year I saw a lot of pinoy posted a lot here badmouthing about China and Indonesia are gonna win, then badmouthing PR and India after their wins. Good thing is PR/INDIA/INDONESIA members can fight back to these insult. Bad thing is the fight is getting worse and ended up racist and unrespected. I do not want to see that happen again and again. We seldom see the fights between other countries except Philippines vs other countries. I just do not want to see Philippines VS every country in the world here every day.

Fair chances? why don't you think of ... before concluding. This question should go back to you. Why you concluded it is unfair to Laos etc.

THEN INCLUDE LAOS MAN ENOUGH TO OWE IT HOW ABOUT YOU? ego prohibits you? of course between China and Indonesia... are you just playing dumb? pageant fans know what happened in 2012 and in 2016..and referring to that fiasco fans all over the forum are fuming over it and would think can it happen? and now you came here a troll talking and no one understands you.. concluding like this and like that... . just conclude and conclude forevermore... i call you Troll Conclusion... troll alert.... i cannot wait until you come back responding and quoting me again with your fuming incomprehensible words and mouth foaming from toxic chemicals or poison.... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

By the way, I never attacked you by words.
pwa

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: no
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Previous

Return to Miss World