KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Image



  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Deansport » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:12 pm

    

Deansport wrote:She is in the top 30


In the top 5. Miss World Caribbean


Deansport
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:23 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 107
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Deansport wrote:
Deansport wrote:She is in the top 30


In the top 5. Miss World Caribbean


Weeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk Queen Kadijah! We said it from Day 1. Now get that blue crown.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Deansport » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:54 pm

heathers wrote:
Deansport wrote:
Deansport wrote:She is in the top 30


In the top 5. Miss World Caribbean


Weeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk Queen Kadijah! We said it from Day 1. Now get that blue crown.


I wish the national org was more proactive re the public vote. Not much done to push her in the head to head and in the public vote no announcement and very little advertisement of the show. Granted I could not log on to Ms. World website
Deansport
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:23 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 107
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Deansport wrote:
heathers wrote:
Deansport wrote:
Deansport wrote:She is in the top 30


In the top 5. Miss World Caribbean


Weeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk Queen Kadijah! We said it from Day 1. Now get that blue crown.


I wish the national org was more proactive re the public vote. Not much done to push her in the head to head and in the public vote no announcement and very little advertisement of the show. Granted I could not log on to Ms. World website


congrats to miss Jamaica and her team
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Deansport » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:16 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KADIJAH!!!
She performed exceptionally well. Loved her in the opening number and dances of the world
Deansport
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:23 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 107
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Deansport wrote:
heathers wrote:
Deansport wrote:
Deansport wrote:She is in the top 30


In the top 5. Miss World Caribbean


Weeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk Queen Kadijah! We said it from Day 1. Now get that blue crown.


I wish the national org was more proactive re the public vote. Not much done to push her in the head to head and in the public vote no announcement and very little advertisement of the show. Granted I could not log on to Ms. World website


We disagree. We are glad they did not focus their energy on that.

Congrats to the new franchise holders on a job well done. Your first delegate is Top 5 and Miss World Caribbean Queen (back-to-back). Love it. We are sure you did a lot of hard work behind the scenes starting with the local pageant and ending with preparation of Queen Kadijah.
ble.
Congrats to Queen Kadijah -- we knew you had it in you to win Miss World and you obviously thought you could too. Yet you remained quietly humble. Good luck on your travels as Miss World Caribbean.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:37 pm

congarts to Jamaica and her team, top 5 and queen of the Caribbean amazing.We are so grateful
And I say how she was amazing in dance of the world? She did the damn thing with the other ladies
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Deansport wrote:
heathers wrote:
Deansport wrote:
Deansport wrote:She is in the top 30


In the top 5. Miss World Caribbean


Weeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk Queen Kadijah! We said it from Day 1. Now get that blue crown.


I wish the national org was more proactive re the public vote. Not much done to push her in the head to head and in the public vote no announcement and very little advertisement of the show. Granted I could not log on to Ms. World website


A LOT OF DAMAGE WAS DONE TO THE MJW BRAND UNDER LAURA BUTLER. SHE CUT TIES WITH BIG, LONG STANDING MEDIA PARTNERS TO FATTEN HER POCKET FROM CABLE SPONSORSHIP.

THE BRAND IS STILL IN RECOVERY AND IM GLAD THE NEW ND HAS STARTED WITH A BANG. THE PAGEANT HAS CHANGED HANDS 3 TIMES IN THREE YEARS. BUT DESPITE THIS ITS JAMAICA'S 3RD MW CARIBBEAN TITLE IN 4 YEARS MAKING JA IS THE UNDISPUTED CARIBBEAN POWERHOUSE.
Image
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8642
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3568
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Guestobserver » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:43 pm

From the time they chose her in the national pageant, I knew she stood a chance in the final 5. She has a natural aura and warmth and is just so pretty!!! Her answer was from the heart. I also thought she was ahead of the field in the Caribbean and yet we heard so little about her compared to others. But whenever she appeared in a photo she won hearts and yet there were comparatively few. Barbados was on my radar as well because of her height (tallest in the Caribbean) and because she was a med student and once she got to the last 30 Top Model I had a suspicion she would get in the last 30 as well (but we never saw her in any photo).

I am just very happy for Kadijah and disappointed that MWO did not crown her. Mexico surprisingly also gave an answer from the heart and that clinched it.
Guestobserver
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:39 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 3
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Vlogger
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Image
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8642
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3568
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:56 pm

the critic wrote:


Can I just comment and say how stunning Kadijah looked in that gown? That looked amazing on her simple yet so stunning
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm

I think Jamaica will win Miss World soon. Even by the close of this decade.
MW CARIBBEAN
2012
2013
2015
2017
2018

Impressive!
Image
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8642
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3568
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 4

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 am

Image
Image
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8642
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3568
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby kristof » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:47 am

the critic wrote:Image



As expected our QUEEN delivers. We can count on Jamaica doing well at MissWorld as long as we send our best and most deserving girl.

It makes me wonder how further we could have gone if Kadijah had the support and promotion like the queens used to have in Spartan days. I'm still grateful none the less. I just wish she had worn higher heels and her gown made more of a statement.

Can't wait to see her travels with the Miss World Organisation.
Image
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4842
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1686
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Danamoguy22 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:06 am

Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))
Danamoguy22
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: North Dakota
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 215
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Social Activism, Track and Field, Hiking, Reading,
Message: To make our way we must have firm resolve, persistence and tenacity...we must work hard all the way.

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby trinitruth » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:39 am

[quote="Danamoguy22"]Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))[/quote]

congrats Jamaica .

yes they bash an lied but look who make dances of world and bwap ! mw saw thru all of it
trinitruth
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: T&T
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 54
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: P.I.
Hobbies/Interests: The truth will come to light
Message: For the love of country we must speak out with the truth

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:25 am

Danamoguy22 wrote:Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))


Wow I didn’t that she was being bashed. This is news to me lol dem must shame now
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Silvio » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:46 am

CONGRATULATIONS MISS JAMAICA!!!!
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4288
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 am
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 343
Gender: Male
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:50 am

Danamoguy22 wrote:Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))


Yep. Jamaica already learned that lesson with Chantal Raymond and her Harvard degree in 2010. They won’t make that mistake again.

Anyway, everybody saw what was going on in that thread. Its not like anybody here was bashing any of the other delegates. We want our deserving Jamaican queens to win but there is no need to bash another country’s delegate. And we will bash non-deserving Jamaican queens all day every day.

But the same thing will happpen in Miss Universe. Overhyped and overconfident girls are going to clap. People here forget that the interview is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 0

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:54 am

the critic wrote:I think Jamaica will win Miss World soon. Even by the close of this decade.
MW CARIBBEAN
2012
2013
2015
2017
2018

Impressive!


And the record would have been better if they had crowned the right girls in 2011 and 2014.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 am

heathers wrote:
the critic wrote:I think Jamaica will win Miss World soon. Even by the close of this decade.
MW CARIBBEAN
2012
2013
2015
2017
2018

Impressive!


And the record would have been better if they had crowned the right girls in 2011 and 2014.


RECENTLY WHEN JAMAICA PLACES ITS ALL OR NOTHING. MW CARIBBEAN OR CLAP. THE CROWN WILL BE BACK IN JAMAICA SOON...I FEEL IT.
Image
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8642
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3568
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:11 am

the critic wrote:
heathers wrote:
the critic wrote:I think Jamaica will win Miss World soon. Even by the close of this decade.
MW CARIBBEAN
2012
2013
2015
2017
2018

Impressive!


And the record would have been better if they had crowned the right girls in 2011 and 2014.


RECENTLY WHEN JAMAICA PLACES ITS ALL OR NOTHING. MW CARIBBEAN OR CLAP. THE CROWN WILL BE BACK IN JAMAICA SOON...I FEEL IT.


Agreed. And the first Miss Universe crown might happen this year. If not, it will also be in the near future.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby the critic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:12 am

heathers wrote:
Danamoguy22 wrote:Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))


Yep. Jamaica already learned that lesson with Chantal Raymond and her Harvard degree in 2010. They won’t make that mistake again.

Anyway, everybody saw what was going on in that thread. Its not like anybody here was bashing any of the other delegates. We want our deserving Jamaican queens to win but there is no need to bash another country’s delegate. And we will bash non-deserving Jamaican queens all day every day.

But the same thing will happpen in Miss Universe. Overhyped and overconfident girls are going to clap. People here forget that the interview is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.


HOW IS EMILY DOING?

I DONT FOLLOW Miss Universe HERE...I CANT STAND SEEING THE OVER HYPING AND CONSTANT BASHING BY THE DUNVE FOOLS IN THAT THREAD. ITS TOO MUCH, THEY DISGUST ME.
LIKE YOU SAID, ITS PRELIMS AND INTERVIEWS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE...DEPORTMENT TOO.
Image
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8642
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3568
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Kimberly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 am


Big congrats to Miss Jamaica!!!!

And her Queen of the Caribbean title was well DESERVED!
.
.
.
.
.


Kimberly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7278
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Trinidad
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 3490
Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

  • 0

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:17 am

Kimberly wrote:
Big congrats to Miss Jamaica!!!!

And her Queen of the Caribbean title was well DESERVED!


We thank you
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:54 pm

the critic wrote:
heathers wrote:
Danamoguy22 wrote:Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))


Yep. Jamaica already learned that lesson with Chantal Raymond and her Harvard degree in 2010. They won’t make that mistake again.

Anyway, everybody saw what was going on in that thread. Its not like anybody here was bashing any of the other delegates. We want our deserving Jamaican queens to win but there is no need to bash another country’s delegate. And we will bash non-deserving Jamaican queens all day every day.

But the same thing will happpen in Miss Universe. Overhyped and overconfident girls are going to clap. People here forget that the interview is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.


HOW IS EMILY DOING?

I DONT FOLLOW Miss Universe HERE...I CANT STAND SEEING THE OVER HYPING AND CONSTANT BASHING BY THE DUNVE FOOLS IN THAT THREAD. ITS TOO MUCH, THEY DISGUST ME.
LIKE YOU SAID, ITS PRELIMS AND INTERVIEWS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE...DEPORTMENT TOO.


Emily has her chances. As usual, she is being ignored by most of Missology. But we think she will pull out a placement. Her styling is on point and her bubbly personality is shining through. We will know more after prelims. If she nails it she will be in because we think she will do well in the interview.

If you only got your info from Missosology, you would think there are only three girls in the competition. And to be honest, we think only one of those girls has a good chance of winning.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Kimberly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:22 pm

heathers wrote:
the critic wrote:
heathers wrote:
Danamoguy22 wrote:Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))


Yep. Jamaica already learned that lesson with Chantal Raymond and her Harvard degree in 2010. They won’t make that mistake again.

Anyway, everybody saw what was going on in that thread. Its not like anybody here was bashing any of the other delegates. We want our deserving Jamaican queens to win but there is no need to bash another country’s delegate. And we will bash non-deserving Jamaican queens all day every day.

But the same thing will happpen in Miss Universe. Overhyped and overconfident girls are going to clap. People here forget that the interview is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.


HOW IS EMILY DOING?

I DONT FOLLOW Miss Universe HERE...I CANT STAND SEEING THE OVER HYPING AND CONSTANT BASHING BY THE DUNVE FOOLS IN THAT THREAD. ITS TOO MUCH, THEY DISGUST ME.
LIKE YOU SAID, ITS PRELIMS AND INTERVIEWS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE...DEPORTMENT TOO.


Emily has her chances. As usual, she is being ignored by most of Missology. But we think she will pull out a placement. Her styling is on point and her bubbly personality is shining through. We will know more after prelims. If she nails it she will be in because we think she will do well in the interview.

If you only got your info from Missosology, you would think there are only three girls in the competition. And to be honest, we think only one of those girls has a good chance of winning.






Didn't want to butt into the conversation but can you PM me the link to that thread where that bacchaanal took place @heathers

Saw some classless comments posted in the Miss World thread but I had no idea Khadija was one of those targets.

As for Emily, I'm not surprised she is underrated..........ALMOST every year it is the SAME THING.
The usual suspects are always the most hyped and when they fail to deliver, people are shocked.

She will do well. Keeping her on my radar.
.
.
.
.
.


Kimberly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7278
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Trinidad
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 3490
Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:52 pm

I am completely elated for our beautiful Queen of the Caribbean 2018 - Kadijah! A deserving winner!

Congratulations also go to the Miss Jamaica World organization!





Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am
Location: Trinidad
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 4546
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Research
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Kimberly wrote:
heathers wrote:
the critic wrote:
heathers wrote:
Danamoguy22 wrote:Congrats to Kadijah! She was wonderful. I am happy with her performance and how she shut the naysayers up. I cant believe that people in another Caribbean delegates thread was bashing kadijah. They never learn. Miss world isnt just about a degree from a famous university =;)) :%))


Yep. Jamaica already learned that lesson with Chantal Raymond and her Harvard degree in 2010. They won’t make that mistake again.

Anyway, everybody saw what was going on in that thread. Its not like anybody here was bashing any of the other delegates. We want our deserving Jamaican queens to win but there is no need to bash another country’s delegate. And we will bash non-deserving Jamaican queens all day every day.

But the same thing will happpen in Miss Universe. Overhyped and overconfident girls are going to clap. People here forget that the interview is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.


HOW IS EMILY DOING?

I DONT FOLLOW Miss Universe HERE...I CANT STAND SEEING THE OVER HYPING AND CONSTANT BASHING BY THE DUNVE FOOLS IN THAT THREAD. ITS TOO MUCH, THEY DISGUST ME.
LIKE YOU SAID, ITS PRELIMS AND INTERVIEWS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE...DEPORTMENT TOO.


Emily has her chances. As usual, she is being ignored by most of Missology. But we think she will pull out a placement. Her styling is on point and her bubbly personality is shining through. We will know more after prelims. If she nails it she will be in because we think she will do well in the interview.

If you only got your info from Missosology, you would think there are only three girls in the competition. And to be honest, we think only one of those girls has a good chance of winning.






Didn't want to butt into the conversation but can you PM me the link to that thread where that bacchaanal took place @heathers

Saw some classless comments posted in the Miss World thread but I had no idea Khadija was one of those targets.

As for Emily, I'm not surprised she is underrated..........ALMOST every year it is the SAME THING.
The usual suspects are always the most hyped and when they fail to deliver, people are shocked.

She will do well. Keeping her on my radar.


Hi Kimberly. Thanks for the kind words. You and most of the other Caribbean posters are ALWAYS supporting Caribbean queens. I think Danamoguy was referring to the original T&T thread where Yellowyam got into it with a certain poster. And we were referring to the bachannal that ensued when they choose Miss T&T World. We all stayed out of it. Nobody but people from T&T who knew what was going on was bashing her. So, we don’t get why anybody was trying to throw shade at Jamaica’s delegate.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

  • 2

Re: KADIJAH ROBINSON * MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2018

Postby heathers » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Frank Speech wrote:I am completely elated for our beautiful Queen of the Caribbean 2018 - Kadijah! A deserving winner!

Congratulations also go to the Miss Jamaica World organization!


Indeed. They deserve a lot of praise. They put together the right team and they choose the right queen. And she was prepared.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 777
Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.
Message: hi heather, its me . . . heather

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alyana, E17, fin, ghuzphatxo, jeff914, kyutsinta, the critic, THEsweeper, wapi

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology